Guest Yack_of_god

Make money fast

Guest Yack_of_god

First, let's get this over with you NEED money in Crossout and here is my short but helpful strategy first gather about 19-35 Coins and then start looking for items with a 5-10 Coin difference in their price start buying them and selling them and do that until you get about  100-150 Coins and move up a scale and then soon you'll have a marketing empire... And a lot of money if you want the link to a better version here it is: 

I would also recommend saving for a 15 part blue bench and spam out whatever part has the lowest total cost of white items.

Once you get enough and If you have the inventory space I would also recommend a 15 part purple bench and the saving all the blue items to start making purples.

Then once you have 1050C+ invest in a 15 part legendary bench and build blueprints/storage expansions while building purples.

If your going at it hard, monitoring build times, and putting out 2-3 purples per day+expansion in theory you would be able to buy a relic weapon in about 40 days. It can even be done by keeping the game running in the background and just logging in every hour to build more blues.

(Sadly my inventory is bloody full at the moment because I've just been slinging expansions daily and I've ended up buying another T-34 turret, 3 thunderbolts, 3 Phoenix crossbows, 3 barrier turrets, a harvester, and a bunch of other crap because I finally have income in game to throw around xD) even if your not going for a relic this is a really good way to get the coins for what you want. Purples are pretty easy to get once your running and legendary parts can be obtained in like 3 and a half days. It just requires a bit of dedication which is perfect if your already bound to the game by a scanner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UNITGX48 said:

I would also recommend saving for a 15 part blue bench and spam out whatever part has the lowest total cost of white items.

Once you get enough and If you have the inventory space I would also recommend a 15 part purple bench and the saving all the blue items to start making purples.

Then once you have 1050C+ invest in a 15 part legendary bench and build blueprints/storage expansions while building purples.

If your going at it hard, monitoring build times, and putting out 2-3 purples per day+expansion in theory you would be able to buy a relic weapon in about 40 days. It can even be done by keeping the game running in the background and just logging in every hour to build more blues.

(Sadly my inventory is bloody full at the moment because I've just been slinging expansions daily and I've ended up buying another T-34 turret, 3 thunderbolts, 3 Phoenix crossbows, 3 barrier turrets, a harvester, and a bunch of other crap because I finally have income in game to throw around xD) even if your not going for a relic this is a really good way to get the coins for what you want. Purples are pretty easy to get once your running and legendary parts can be obtained in like 3 and a half days. It just requires a bit of dedication which is perfect if your already bound to the game by a scanner.

I bought some Workbenches on sale and crafted 5 Legendary Flamethrowers, selling 4 and keeping one. I crafted the Epic Werewolf Cabins required and bought the other 3 Epic items. Seemed like I came out ahead. I crafted  4 Pulsars and sold 2 and kept 2, again seemingly coming out ahead or at least even. My coins went down but I also had 2 Legendary Energy Cannons that were worth more then my coins went down, so apparent profit, right? Yeah, I thought so too, until i looked at my remaining Resources. My Electronics almost gone, my Copper gone, my horde of Scrap diminished, my Battery stockpile slashed in half. So, i could have just sold these Resources and bought whatever I desired.

I enjoyed crafting the items and we play games for enjoyment, but after a more careful analysis, but counting Rent, even if on sale, and my time to grind Talers instead of other Resources, and the spent Resources and Epic items, I wasted money. I mean i still have 17,000 coins and many Legendary items, but I will never craft a Legendary item again.

Peace

• Like 1

This video is literally three years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I bought some Workbenches on sale and crafted 5 Legendary Flamethrowers, selling 4 and keeping one. I crafted the Epic Werewolf Cabins required and bought the other 3 Epic items. Seemed like I came out ahead. I crafted  4 Pulsars and sold 2 and kept 2, again seemingly coming out ahead or at least even. My coins went down but I also had 2 Legendary Energy Cannons that were worth more then my coins went down, so apparent profit, right? Yeah, I thought so too, until i looked at my remaining Resources. My Electronics almost gone, my Copper gone, my horde of Scrap diminished, my Battery stockpile slashed in half. So, i could have just sold these Resources and bought whatever I desired.

I enjoyed crafting the items and we play games for enjoyment, but after a more careful analysis, but counting Rent, even if on sale, and my time to grind Talers instead of other Resources, and the spent Resources and Epic items, I wasted money. I mean i still have 17,000 coins and many Legendary items, but I will never craft a Legendary item again.

Peace

Blueprint/Inventory expansions cost purely material. Electronics, scrap, copper, and batteries. If you spam one out per day just buying the more expensive materials you can't be bothered to grind will make roughly 130C off each one. A 15 part legendary bench if used on expansions in this way will yield about 1000 coins profit. If you actually play for most of the materials and say buy only the batteries and coper you will get about 1500 profit. Grind everything (which you have 21 hours between crafting) you will make 2250 in profit.

It takes 15 days to get it all? Yes. But you will make bank regardless as long as you play a bit daily.

Then if you want extra use that daily 150-220C of income to buy required materials to make blue items, take those blue items and make a purple.

Don't dismiss the power of a legendary bench spamming expansions

Edited by UNITGX48

15 hours ago, UNITGX48 said:

Blueprint/Inventory expansions cost purely material. Electronics, scrap, copper, and batteries. If you spam one out per day just buying the more expensive materials you can't be bothered to grind will make roughly 130C off each one. A 15 part legendary bench if used on expansions in this way will yield about 1000 coins profit. If you actually play for most of the materials and say buy only the batteries and coper you will get about 1500 profit. Grind everything (which you have 21 hours between crafting) you will make 2250 in profit.

It takes 15 days to get it all? Yes. But you will make bank regardless as long as you play a bit daily.

Then if you want extra use that daily 150-220C of income to buy required materials to make blue items, take those blue items and make a purple.

Don't dismiss the power of a legendary bench spamming expansions

Funny, that's exactly what I'm currently working for, grinding my first legendary workbench and amassing batteries and elecs to spam the expansions ^^.

I'll probably keep 2 of each and sell the rest

That's outdated as hell, looking at old prices now i understand  how there are people with that crazy amount of money ganking newer players... 

This video is old, I think to make fast money is to see the most expensive blue item craftable, buy or get the materials and parts need for craft, and then sell.

This thread initially promised to answer how to make good coin in a short period of time.  But sadly this information is incorrect.

It was surprising this new thread linked to a 3 year old out of date video from a very out of date market.

I was expecting to see a reference or even a recommendation to use CrossoutDB Crafting either in the video or in the first or second post by OP.

Check for yourself what is being recommended in this thread against the current cost to craft vs what people are actually paying for it. 

Storage expansion   https://crossoutdb.com/item/386

Blueprint storage   https://crossoutdb.com/item/387

Expand the crafting costs by clicking the + next to the item's icon which spells out the costs and profit

With the graph click "1m" for the last month's bids and offers

Spoiler: you're lucky to make 3 to 4 coin per expansion or storage.  You can make similar coin from rare items and even then you need to regularly be checking which items are profitable to craft and sell.

@Whiskers25366 About expansions: the cost of materials is currently around 90-100, the cost of the thing is around 180. Even without counting the recent 50% discount on legendary workbenches, that's more than 3 coins, no?

Everything in the video is practically an order of magnitude more expensive than what their current PC prices are (and still had the old durability system!) and you still attached it. Ok.

Two purples a day uses 7700 scrap alone. I don't see how you can sustain that at all, especially considering that some epics are cheaper to buy than craft. Unless you have hundreds, if not nearly 1000 coins just sitting around as initial investment. And profit margins of 10, maybe 20c apiece and not keeping the item? Just farm fuel in missions.

130c profit on a storage expansion when buying materials? Those things sell for 220c, tops. The cheapest legendary bench is 72c apiece. Grind the materials, then the numbers work. Buying the electronics cuts the profit margin down by half.