How many of us has lost is clan tag? 

Mine is desappeared 2 update ago and never came back, if someone has saw it pls let me know. :08:

Can u Devs pls fix this simple error? 

14 minutes ago, N3X74R said:

How many of us has lost is clan tag? 

Mine is desappeared 2 update ago and never came back, if someone has saw it pls let me know. :08:

Can u Devs pls fix this simple error? 

if you want to ever see it again, send 10BTC to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtDqcw6o5GwwCl4nT4g

r u begging BTC bcs is finally pumping again?

...my nano ledger wont unlock for ya xD

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Jnuttengr said:

As far as I know the devs are aware of this and working on it.  

Since i didnt seen any official bug thread about it, i decide to open one by my self xD...

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, Skula1975 said:

Logs and screenshots needed

Nah dude you are fine, you got all the material you need. log on to the userclient once, get into a mission write down the name of everyone that doesent have a clan tag and isent a bot and then manually check if they have a clan and you will discover that 50% of the players that dont have a clantag are actually in a clan and its been like this for a couple of months now.

while you are on it leviathan links are also broken and have been broken for over a year and you can check that one by starting up the userclient going into the exhibiton then click the "leviathan" tag, right click any build and then go "copy link" then link it to yourself in party or clan chat. once its been linked click the link and you will discover that you cant see the ride. Hope i helped.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
On 5/17/2019 at 10:20 AM, Skula1975 said:

Logs and screenshots needed

Man are you serious??!?

Did you atleast understand my request? ...which type of screen i could send to you? ...screens that i dont have any tag but i'm in a clan? that i get uranium without a clan tag, it is obvious that a loooooooot of players right now has no clan tag but are in a clan!

also the leviathan link is broken for almost or over  1 year right now (everyone can confeerm), this confeerm also that neither the Devs nor the GM / Mods play their own game, or they don't care at all !

I like to pay and support the devs when i like a game, but here i'm asking to myself, am I feeding the wrong people?

This game is getting boring day by day, and the community is leaving, keep up the good work :mad::angry::angry: