TropicPineapples

FUSE [CLAN] - Applications Open

Hello, FUSE clan looking for future prospects. We get along well, and we also play other games like RB6. We have adults and few teens so all ages welcome. We also don't tell you how to play the game, so there will never be "clan drama;" Its just a game at the end of the day. We would like 10k PS for Clan Wars, or any PS for team events like Tank Mayhem. Our main selling point is that we like to run fusions, and any people who find them fun are more than welcome to fuse with us, apart of the clan or not. We do very well in team events like Tank Mayhem (currently our Core 4 Members actively defend Top 10 rankings) and we do "decent" in Clan Wars. 

"If you ain't first, then you're last" - Ricky Bobby 

P.S. THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO ALL ESTABLISHED CLANS ON XBOX; COME TRY TO TAKE OUR SPOTS ON TANK MAYHEM. We're tired of 15 minute queues just because we're wiping everyone out. If you think you can take us, then please take up the challenge.

Right now our conquest consists of clans like WARTORN, WWCO, HGK, HOV, HOL, KNCR, CAZE, and others. If you do not see your clan on this list, we've probably won against you or we will soon. IF YOU ARE in this list, and you think that you are falsely on this list, we insist you take up the challenge. :002:

Edited by TropicPineapples
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest DaKing

:bomber:

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

COOL......

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Guest Dear Fuse

I wish I was as cool and tropical as you. Can I join your club

My fan club or the clan?

ALSO for anyone got who got triggered by my first post, it was a joke so don't be sensitive please! But not the wins, thats not the joke, the wins are real and the challenge is real. 

Guest B1GBuckHunter28

I applied B1GBuckHunter28, please accept me

This post is in the wrong section if you are referencing the Spring Mayhem event (it's not a Clan related topic since you can team-up in this event with ANYONE including players that are NOT in your Clan). Also, your high que times for this event are not related to your leaderboard position, but instead are due to lack of players interested in participating in this bunk event (nobody will care to challenge you guys, because nobody is playing it).

Now with regards to Clans and recruitment, your Clan is sitting at 74th place. Be transparent with your prospects so they know what they are getting into.

IMAG2539.jpg

• Haha 1

Guest DaKing

I don't think you read this post right... First off, it's clearly a multi-purpose post talking about the FUSE clan's recruitment & handing all L's to big clans in Spring Mayhem.

Secondly, he highlighted in bold that we're looking for established clans to challenge us in Spring Mayhem, after all, the REAL reason the que time takes so long is because we keep knocking out weak groups such as listed (Hence the challenge). Spring Mayhem is fair playing ground, we, the FUSE clan are challenging clans for bragging rights & also because we wait 15min per game and just want our rewards...

If we were rich af, we too would have clone builds (that never changed since they came out), then win clan battles and act like it's all skill :'D... If it were fair game it would be a different story. Not expecting for it to change but there's reasoning to our 74th place which is why we're recruiting (obviously).

3 hours ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

This post is in the wrong section if you are referencing the Spring Mayhem event (it's not a Clan related topic since you can team-up in this event with ANYONE including players that are NOT in your Clan). Also, your high que times for this event are not related to your leaderboard position, but instead are due to lack of players interested in participating in this bunk event (nobody will care to challenge you guys, because nobody is playing it).

Now with regards to Clans and recruitment, your Clan is sitting at 74th place. Be transparent with your prospects so they know what they are getting into.

Someone obviously got triggered and didn't read the post lol. You must be someone we ***** up in Tank Mayhem to respond so aggressively. Not once have I said we did the best in Clan Wars, and I actually have "decent" in quotation marks to signify that. Maybe you don't know how quotation marks work when used sarcastically..? Secondly, you're ranking In Tank Mayhem DOES affect match making, it says so in the description that you will be placed against people in your league when available. Because we're so high in Tank Mayhem, and because we farm it daily, I think I know better than you how many people play it. Thirdly, this is a clan recruiting section, and just because you CAN team up with people not in your clan, doesn't mean people don't. AND WE HAVE been challenged by clans such as HGK and WWCO because they had explicitly replied and queued up against us in response to a similar post I had made in the XBOX LFG of Crossout. Because we play daily, and smack people in a row, they stop playing. You're so quick to point us out in clan leaderboards but again, you obviously didn't read because that wasn't our selling point. Our selling points are our Fusions, TEAM EVENTS, our temperament with each-other in the clan, AND that we're friends who play other games like RB6 too. Finally, because I know you don't read, Im going to leave the Tank Mayhem description here for you; "The opponents are matched depending on your rating." 

P.S. This is a clan recruitment forum, and that's exactly what this thread is about. 

P.P.S. Also you called us out for our clan war rankings, and your clan literally isn't even on the leaderboard so how about you stay in your own clan thread instead of worrying about ours? Yeah? Ok cool. 

Edited by TropicPineapples
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TropicPineapples said:

My fan club or the clan?

ALSO for anyone got who got triggered by my first post, it was a joke so don't be sensitive please! But not the wins, thats not the joke, the wins are real and the challenge is real. 

You also didn't read this either. We're having fun guys, please don't think that we assume a position of superiority. We do not think we are the best clan or that we are better than any other clan by a long shot, this is meant to just be a friendly challenge and doubly serve as recruitment while providing some laughs. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Guest DaKing said:

I don't think you read this post right... First off, it's clearly a multi-purpose post talking about the FUSE clan's recruitment & handing all L's to big clans in Spring Mayhem.

Secondly, he highlighted in bold that we're looking for established clans to challenge us in Spring Mayhem, after all, the REAL reason the que time takes so long is because we keep knocking out weak groups such as listed (Hence the challenge). Spring Mayhem is fair playing ground, we, the FUSE clan are challenging clans for bragging rights & also because we wait 15min per game and just want our rewards...

If we were rich af, we too would have clone builds (that never changed since they came out), then win clan battles and act like it's all skill :'D... If it were fair game it would be a different story. Not expecting for it to change but there's reasoning to our 74th place which is why we're recruiting (obviously

This I can understand...great explanation.

4 hours ago, TropicPineapples said:

Someone obviously got triggered

...and that someone is OBVIOUSLY you...read your incompetent salty reply.

how about you stay in your own clan

I've had the opportunity to play in top tier Clans (a position in this game that you will probably never reach if you continue to carry barrels of salt), and recently a buddy and I went off independently to establish the METL Clan for all players regardless of Clan experience (METL has never played Clan Wars, but I SURE HAVE!). So to make a long story short, you'd probably enjoy my company if you got to know me. Understand that the way you posted your original expression gave me the vibe that you are psychotic.

And honestly, no harm intended.

You must be someone we ***** up in Tank Mayhem to respond so aggressively

We faced you guys twice, y'all won once and later in the evening we beat y'all. Sure y'all were challenging, but so was everyone else you listed. BTW, I just wanted the yellow paint, and I got it in one sitting so I haven't continued since.

The opponents are matched depending on your rating

Not when there are not enough players. You must not play Crossout on Xbox. It happens in Clan Wars and it happens in the events; the rating dependency will only be valid if there are enough players, so you will definitely be qued "unfairly" when there aren't enough players. Send the Devs a personal message asking them precisely this, and see what they say; then monitor the players you are queing against. This has been happening for awhile.

Get as many points as possible in the next couple of days. That way I can farm them off you at the last minute :wink:. We got shy of 1,500 points in a few hours. We gave up because we were only getting 2 points per victory and got sick of it. 

How many points do you guys have? I haven't checked the LB in forever. The last I checked I was 14.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

Get as many points as possible in the next couple of days. That way I can farm them off you at the last minute :wink:

Holy honesty...hahaha, enjoying the Friday night entertainment. :-)

• Haha 1

The same had been happening for us, currently I personally dropped down to 17 @ 1500 points. And we are definitely waiting for the last day grinders. We have the most fun on the first day and the last day, so we look forward to it :rolleyes:.

57 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

Get as many points as possible in the next couple of days. That way I can farm them off you at the last minute :wink:. We got shy of 1,500 points in a few hours. We gave up because we were only getting 2 points per victory and got sick of it. 

How many points do you guys have? I haven't checked the LB in forever. The last I checked I was 14.

1 hour ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

Not when there are not enough players. You must not play Crossout on Xbox. It happens in Clan Wars and it happens in the events; the rating dependency will only be valid if there are enough players, so you will definitely be qued "unfairly" when there aren't enough players. Send the Devs a personal message asking them precisely this, and see what they say; then monitor the players you are queing against. This has been happening for awhile.

Obviously I know this, but thats not what you specified. Secondly, those "unfair" queues are exactly what people like DeucesWild are waiting on so they can shoot up the rankings. Thirdly, you're still not reading but you love using that quote button. And to say that Im salty and call me psychotic, after trying to undermine us in our own forum, seems hypocritical. I am by far 100% low cholesterol, unsalted Dasani water. I think you're the one who's salty since you keep assuming things and coming from a position of superiority W/OUT reading, even now. If you don't see how your comments come off abrasive, then that's your prerogative. And I really don't see how anything in my OP would make me seem psychotic. And before you respond, I urge you to READ thoroughly, as you're the only person out of 100 views to take this negatively.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

Holy honesty...hahaha, enjoying the Friday night entertainment. :-)

Meh, kinda boring around here lately and were all stuck in console purgatory indefinitely. 

Friday night XO forum, I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy.  The young me would definitely be sad, but the old me is happy as can be. 

Edited by DeucesWiId
sad, definitely sad
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

sad, definitely sad

While heading off to bed, I got some good last minute chuckles in from reading this. :-)

6 hours ago, TropicPineapples said:

But with all that said, I still have no qualms against you and you're more than welcome to get to know us as well

Well I'm on often, so we might run into each other...fell free to shoot me an invite if you see me.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jovis3 said:

Derpster needs  to go pound salt

Hitting sand or salt bags will toughen your wrists, fingers, skin, etc...I wonder what "pounding" them would result?...tougher diddle-rod?

• Haha 1

Guest Jovis3
On 5/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

Hitting sand or salt bags will toughen your wrists, fingers, skin, etc...I wonder what "pounding" them would result?...tougher diddle-rod?

It would result in being less petty

On 5/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, Guest Jovis3 said:

go pound salt

Oh, I get it...you are the "salt".

...how lovely; I've got a secret Guest Account admirer. :-)

18 hours ago, NOTTHEKINGLOL said:

I love food

"food"??? I forgot what food is, I've been chowing down on energy drinks and protein shakes for the past couple weeks (getting ready for "summer body"). :-)

P.S. sorry for posting on your Clan thread still...it's just too fun. ;-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.