Guest marQueso

Battle Damage Post Game

Guest marQueso

At the end of each battle a model of your vehicle  is shown at 100%. Tt would be be better to show what is left of your car at the end of the battle. Even better would be to replay the order of how each part fell off. it would be more interesting to have this visible feedback.

It would be nice to see all the cars from your team and enemy in the final after battle screen.

Thanks.

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

I like this. Our untouched car should only be displyed if we were destroyed or received no damage at all.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree, especially if the enemy got a MVP, or he have a beautiful car you can make a screenshoot or a video, and to see how it's made. +1 :good:

• Upvote 1

I like.

All of this information is already available. It's just in our logs and nearly impossible to read. So some dev needs to get unlazy and make a UI post-battle screen around it.

HOWEVER, the downside is anything that exists post-battle can slow down queues. Because if everyone takes 1 minute to look at their end of battle reports, that will slow down the next games. Even with huge numbers of players the queue will get longer. It's just logical.

But here is an example of how World of Warships does post battle screens.

E0MbdqW.jpg

Already in our logs you can see what modules/pieces you hit on what players with what weapons. It's just clumsy and very difficult to read, using the nomenclature of the actual engine to display stuff instead of what players are used to seeing. Like part_hull_large_rail3 or something. But it could easily be turned into a UI screen like above.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm imagining the car showing in our post game results in a loop losing parts on the right of the screen. I like. Would be beneficial to rebuilding and improving crafts. 

As far as queues I could care less as it is right now there are very short wait times

On 7/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, dukerustfield said:

Already in our logs you can see what modules/pieces you hit on what players with what weapons. It's just clumsy and very difficult to read, using the nomenclature of the actual engine to display stuff instead of what players are used to seeing. Like part_hull_large_rail3 or something. But it could easily be turned into a UI screen like above.

Psst... Devs! He meant that more than half of the work is already done. Go there and make it a reality!

Edited by lucashc90

On 7/10/2019 at 9:56 PM, dukerustfield said:

All of this information is already available. It's just in our logs and nearly impossible to read. So some dev needs to get unlazy and make a UI post-battle screen around it.

HOWEVER, the downside is anything that exists post-battle can slow down queues. Because if everyone takes 1 minute to look at their end of battle reports, that will slow down the next games. Even with huge numbers of players the queue will get longer. It's just logical.

But here is an example of how World of Warships does post battle screens.

E0MbdqW.jpg

I was thinking about that too. But as you said, it would makes queuing longer. So maybe put the stats in the history on the debriefing screen, so you can even take a look at them later ? Also this can be interesting for clans, to have a recap of the battles, who played in wich battles with which weapons, and to see how did the players performs.