[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players

Ka1deron

You guys necro too much...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Why all the confused faces? You guys keep posting comments on a almost-4-months-old dev blog with 1-2 months between posts. Stop necroing this stuff, its not even relevant anymore :015_2:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 4:45 PM, lucashc90 said:

Why all the confused faces? You guys keep posting comments on a almost-4-months-old dev blog with 1-2 months between posts. Stop necroing this stuff, its not even relevant anymore :015_2:

Us? You're posting too. :dntknw:

23 hours ago, Renamed41544 said:

The ability to craft multiple white items at one time.

Ex...  5 jacks in one build order

Yes please. I crafted 3 legendarys from scratch and this took forever crafting the whites. Lets queue them up!

• Haha 1

Grenadier drone can eat a 76mm cannon to the face and keep on trucking. How that's fair, I'll never know 

• Upvote 2

Dudes....in the Experiment... im playing the lances/boomsticks build.... its so nice that they can be repaired, but they are inactive becoz of balance. so WHY THE xxxx ARE THEY RESTORED ??!?!?    

Im using Tusk cabin for melee dmg, and the boomsticks ruin the game then.

change it ! dont restore the boomsticks in repair mechanic!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 1:10 PM, _f0r3v3r_ said:

Always glad to see the development team communicate about the roadmap of the game.

But I have to call bulls*** on the whole thing because that is what it is.

You guys need to get a roadmap, and stick to it. Quit adding in random crap half-baked and then changing it later.

You guys have been at this game for over four years now, no?

It is already a near totally different experience from when I started. You guys have made a lot of things happen and changed a lot of things.

But you seem nowhere closer to completion. At some point, you really should put some things down in concrete regarding the vision of the game, and stop screwing with your players.

I have nearly 3000 hours in this game. I love it.

But I am getting really sick of rollercoaster changes that are usually driven by toxic whining n00bs. And I am tired of the cash-grab tactics that seem to be getting worse and more frequent. (Grenadier drones come to mind)

And you really need to start coding with FORETHOUGHT.

For example, when you coded player profiles that should have been the first concern - privacy. Not years after you introduced the feature. Profiles are already not private, being able to make them private is now a consolation prize for those that didn't like it at the beginning. It's great for new players, but really quite stupid that those that were here never had a choice. You FORCED it on us. Like many features that weren't asked for, but you felt the need to add.

Bring back chase. Do more granular balance changes and listen LESS to the community whining regarding balance. Make real PVE bots that scale fairly, and have real builds with real consequences for them, and can't go 117km/h without an engine. Fix decor armor. Take out win/loss ratio as part of the matchmaker, and make bots on both teams perform equally well.

Enforce your vision of the game in the game. If you don't have a vision then get one, quick. And stick to it.

Release the game in full and quit using beta as an excuse to make bad decisions that you don't have to take responsibility for, while screwing with your players monetary in-game value. It is unethical. Stop it. Be a brave and grown up dev team and put your name on the line as a full release. If you don't have a deadline or goal date to work to, you are just taking us all for a ride. That will be your legacy.

Fix it.

you guys have just proved you don't give a crap about your players...Hitting the milestone of level 30 Engineers prestige and don't  reward your players for hitting it///Like maybe with parts you cant get till you hit level 30 or gold panted parts or something giving your players nothing is very sad and disappointing and you wounder why your players leave the game You guys have seam to forgotten we are the ones that keep your game afloat if we all decided to leave one day you might as well just unplug your server and walk away  

A Flag/Banner customizeable with graphics/text/color/clan tag options for individual player and group clan battle?

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, Kolila said:

its so nice that they can be repaired, but they are inactive becoz of balance. so WHY THE xxxx ARE THEY RESTORED ??!?!?    

Im using Tusk cabin for melee dmg, and the boomsticks ruin the game then.

are you serious??? tusk ruin the game in all mode (except CW).. because of tusk build in raid, devs removed poursuit raid.. in battle tusk can OS a goliath build (1600pv the goliath) but take only 200damage and can kill about 4 to 6 ennemis without repair.. a boom build can OS but only 1 or 2 ennemis not all the team.. I see tusk chainkill all the team one by one and run away like a rocket flying like a plane...

any relic or weapon can make as damage as a tusk.. just with the x1 on tusk you can OS easly.. tusk should take damage against environement when flyingn to balance their powerfull , so please dont say "boom ruin the game" when, you play 2 build (boom and tusk) which are totaly overcheated compared to any relic build damage

• Confused 3

On 9/9/2019 at 9:28 AM, Renamed41544 said:

The ability to craft multiple white items at one time.

Ex...  5 jacks in one build order

Hi Renamed, i requested to Devs to add this since the update came out, they dont care.

image.png.056aa7df4e6fc49bd7246180d5de89

Edited by Da_Costa_83

This is my request:

1) we want to craft multiple similar item with one request

2) hover fly WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!! Hover need to be much closer to ground :015_2::012::017:

3) eliminate radar armor, 1 or 2 radar is ok:facepalm: :012::017:

4) hover benefit too much from cannon recoil during retreat, too fast, please drastically reduce this recoil effect 

5)  aegis should be limited to one only

6) please return the "old" control station 17 map, however, we want to keep the new control station 17. Both versions are great. We want to play the old one again, especially in clan wars!

7) please create more small map like old town, best map in the game!!! very fun and amazing action! :popcorn:

8) please increase tow missile damage, lower power requirement to 4 energy :torpedo:

9) small and hardened track need better handling, they turn very bad and flip too easily. please improve small and hardened track handling

10) please release the information to us about crafting recipes for upcoming events, leak this info to your streamers!:secret: :popcorn:

11) please bring back the gronch event!! and start advertising it! :santa::rudolf:

12) relic mammoth

13) relic ice gun

14) items one or two squares away from ground can clip(catch) the ground too frequent on non hover builds

15) more purple wheels!

16) better acceleration for purple wheels, small tracks, and hardened tracks

Thank you for your hard work and dedication! We have fun playing. Keep up the good job! :22::19::20:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

DEVELOPERS ANSWER MY QUESTION FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS:
THERE WILL BE MODELS OF OUR PILOT (OR COPILOT) WHAT CAN WE SEE AND SUBSCRIBE WITHIN THEIR CABINS? HOW TO MAKE A HISTORY WITHOUT NPC HUMANS AND SCRIPS? ARE YOU CRAZY? OR TRY TO MAKE "CARS 4"
  • Confused 1

What is the deal with this update, I logged in for 20 minutes and feel like if i play anymore, that i would rage uninstall the game. They obviously just changed too many game variables and didn't test it properly. They messed up the raids(with crazy difficulty modifier) and the pvp(Immortal Hover Leviathans from 6k up). What else is there to do in the game?

• Haha 1

when are you going to fix the lag problem in clan war on Ps4 ?it's been a month since it happens.
it's only against Russian players. there is a problem with servers?
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, submaxcw said:

:unsure:

yes that's what we found. I think it's a server problem. we start the game and our opponents are already in our base
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dev's, just a question, you up all PS of relic and legendary to not see all this stuff at low ps...you nerf fafnir and spark because they dominate  low ps some months ago...

why its possible to see hover scorp with 3 icarus at 5500/6000 ps ? this kind of sealclubbing build make the MM so unbalanced.. there is no 6k battle without a scorp (or porcupine)

can you block relic under 10k, legendary under 8k , for example?

iits just a joke, a 5500ps build with a 3600ps weapon... no hp but a scorp on hover, it so hard to catch or aim.. so many players are fed up to see scorp at this ps

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finish this game(long time in early access!) make final version and after that fix everything make balance (I forgot, but make more and more maps) and this game will rise to top of the games =( more money) after that you can do more packs but not now game isn't finished... , I supported crossout a lot... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Please please give us loners the chance to earn some uranium. I'm not in a clan, i don't mic up with friends to play this game - or any other for that matter - and i feel i'm never ever going to get to play with relic weapons, or even get the chance to try some interesting builds with some of the lower classes of weapons, cabs, wheels etc as trying different thing will inevitably cost a fortune in coin. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.