VisceraCleaner

Always russian server regardless of server setting.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Always RU server, whatever server setting is.
What you expectedto see Non RU server only match making.
Conditions in which error reproduce

Recently always without reason.

(It is happening to freinds of mine too. I don't know when was the first time it happened.)

Problem details MatchMaker makes us play in RU awlays, even though we set auto or asia server.
Frequency of reproduction

Too often. 8 times of RU match in a row? Horrible.

Not only me but also my friends are suffering by this.

Time of bug Since 2 days ago to now.
Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Upvote 2

Are you sure you checked the "lock server region" option?

Logs needed: go to Documents>My Games>Crossout>Logs, get the folder with the right timestamp, zip it and post it here.

• Haha 1

asia server is p much non-existant.

auto ofc sends you where most players (= shortest wait time) is to be expected.

try seting it to eu or us, maybe try that force server region option, dont wait in queue for longer than 30s

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KrissGO said:

Are you sure you checked the "lock server region" option?

Logs needed: go to Documents>My Games>Crossout>Logs, get the folder with the right timestamp, zip it and post it here.

'You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed'
I really hate this. I don't wanna delete my images in my suggestion posts.

21 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

'You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed'

You can use external cloud service like Google.Disk

Also, please, make scrrenshots with game settings

• Haha 1

yes, i****s dev always support only RU player, they don`t know how much we get high ping always on Eu ,Ru server

Bullets won't hit if you play on RU or Eu even you have any expensive weapons
car moving is uncomfortable by lag and high ping

Ordinary players rarely change network settings, because it should be optimized by region
In other words, network configuration of crossout is a trash
let`s quit crossout together

• Thanks 5

Oh hello XiOiUS. Yea, that lagging server is really frustrating and asian players are always too few. This should be fixed.
But i don't wanna quit this game yet. I believe this will be better eventually.

And dev, even the players like XiOiOUS who bought relic weapons and playing clan wars often, are quitting game because of awful server circumstances.
I'm trying to invite new asian players and bring more newbies but this is not so easy. Actually too hard.
This is no light matter. This should be handled seriously. 

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2019 at 1:19 PM, VisceraCleaner said:

This is my log, and RU matches 4 times in a row.

Try to manually select region priority

500b9e9fabb5a0b16f4aba7e9514.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, Skula1975 said:

great! awesome!
You're a foolish man who knows nothing
you know nothing of our state of asian
your reply is stoopid fixed phrase

• Upvote 4

I explained to Dev`s about Asian situation over years

but they did nothing

Always i got fixed phrase

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

I explained to Dev`s about Asian situation over years

but they did nothing

Always i got fixed phrase

@XiOiUS

I think they need to advertise this game to get more players. But this is not time. Game is incomplete. We need to wait till this game gets improved properly.
But I believe that unlocking the Korea region lock in steam will be really helpful. The players attracted from steam will understand incompleteness of this game.
(There are a lot of early access games in steam already.)

Korea has 4th biggest pc game market in the world. And this game needs more players. What can be going wrong?

Edited by VisceraCleaner

@VisceraCleaner you can delete attachments/posts to clear space in your profile, OR contact @BjKalderon or @Woodyrojo to get your locked  older content cleared

On 6/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, Skula1975 said:

please do this ^^ @Skula1975 , use a VPN to simulate server set from distant lands, or we be happy to play with you (any DEV) on the AS or AU server anytime so we can get this resolved

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

@VisceraCleaner you can delete attachments/posts to clear space in your profile, OR contact @BjKalderon or @Woodyrojo to get your locked  older content cleared

please do this ^^ @Skula1975 , use a VPN to simulate server set from distant lands, or we be happy to play with you (any DEV) on the AS or AU server anytime so we can get this resolved

sigh :003:

You SpeedLocked, like @Skula1975, are people who know nothing
VPN is an intermediate server, so "ping" may be improved
However, the submarine cable connecting Asia and EU, RU is very long
In Asia,korean,Japan, in japan only one specific company has a direct cable with Russia (This submarine cable can only be contracted with that company and requires special construction at home)
Furthermore, since the RU server is from the EU, even if this submarine cable is used
Ping is easily around 200ms or over (* Experience)

All asia people are playing games with this ping
You EU, RU, devs disrespect this situation
if Quote your reply to my asia server discord chat
Everyone will calls you a player who knows nothing about you
that`s why Asia player hate you and all

"Fix region" or "Use VPN" even though you do not know the situation at all

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

We are consulting here because we have already tried VPN and disappointed
Don't reply with a fixed phrase in it is disappointing to you !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

i'm in New Zealand, & all Australian players have same trouble, 400 RU, 350EU, 250 US, 180 AS, 25 AU (adventure yay), we all suffer the lack of a active player base able to get localized games with a playable & enjoyable ping. (unless in 4 player group in Adventure or Raid, or randoms pull us to their server)

1 hour ago, XiOiUS said:

VPN

my "use a VPN" was directed at Dev team who could use VPN to show their accounts as being in Asia or AU & see for themselves the server, MM & enjoyment of playing Crossout at 400+ ms ping,

server selection sending us AS & AU players to RU by default, even with server SET, same happens with US sending players to EU.

@VisceraCleaner & @XiOiUS look at our battle counts, over 2500 hours in PvP each, add all the hours in  Raids, Brawls, Clan Wars & Events, Double all that for Building (estimate?), market, forum etc...

and we still here, playing, and having same server issue, unheard, it's making me question if my money is wanted by XO, 50% off coin sale is worthless when you get a  poor experience & little fun

• Thanks 3

@SpeedLocked You got the point. And actually the others got point, but just misunderstood your message.
I know limit of developers, and patch and fix will take much longer time than we hope. But if they know what should be done, then we can wait.

Problem is, we actually don't know what dev are thinking and planning. If they should not make mistake, this game will be great and popular.
But this game is too small that simple mistake can make players leave and it will be too fatal.

I already saw so many good games wrecked by simple mistake from own developers. And they couldn't do anything after players left and started playing the other games.
Asian market is not small to be ignored. We understand greatness of this game and our opinion also will be helpful for improving this game.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Thanks 2

@VisceraCleaner we are still waiting the change of region system, over years

Messages from devs are always fixed phrases and
I don`t know what they are thinking about ping

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@XiOiUS Maybe they'd be more inclined to answer your posts specifically if you weren't throwing a tantrum like a 5yo, insulting and looking down on everybody else? ^_-

On 8/20/2019 at 1:01 AM, Clebardman said:

@XiOiUS Maybe they'd be more inclined to answer your posts specifically if you weren't throwing a tantrum like a 5yo, insulting and looking down on everybody else? ^_-

My attitude is pretty bad
Well, the topic of complains to devs and pings in my country's unofficial forum is terrible
i`m playing this game for years, and i said good bye to friend who quit this game by ping  ( taiwan player philipin player )
I've spent a lot of money on this game
At that time, my opinions and Taiwanese opinions were never respected. and now not changing
I think it would be good if i could show to devs the existence of "there are such a player"

already no expecting anything from them
my country `s almost member of discord are starting to quit this game by high ping on event ,cw.

I'm just like a bad English hate speech

• Upvote 2