[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.60 Mass Contagion

Ka1deron

Un-nerf Steel Cradle.

BRING BACK CHASE!!!

Make decor not take up inventory space.

Nerf Fafnir.

Option to change forum to light text on dark background please.

Co-driver rework when?

Edit: And fix Meatgrinders.

Edited by Pickle_Rick_420

Ka1deron (Posted )

Pickle_Rick_420, thank you for sharing your opinion and suggestions with us! We will keep monitioring the completion rate of the raids and it is possible that the additional changes will be implemented later.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

This update isn't that bad, besides the new budget item pack with the not so budget price tag. And the fact you nerfing the only raid I like, because it doesn't take 20 minutes to complete, so you see it fit to hack the rewards it gives ... Remembering the good ole days when a raid was 5 minutes at most and now their like the Moscow  marathon.

Edited by OHBoyNope
  • Upvote 7

Are the stickers tradeable this time? If not, my only biffs is that and the Steel Craddle point change.

Other than that, pretty solid update and I think its a much needed one on many aspects.

Also, a question: have you guys considered this?

This seems a neglectable thing at first, but I would really like for you to reconsider this "untradeable limited event itens" trend.

It hurts the community and the game in the long run. I bet your analytics shows how many player dropped during the last Mayhem event even if it was extended.

We don't want to be forced (and most don't even have the time too) to play 200 best-of-3 repetitive rounds from a copy-and-paste event just to lose inventory space until we get what we like.

Thanks!

Edited by lucashc90

Ka1deron (Posted )

lucashc90, hello! As you can see, the current event is different from the "Mayhem" ones in its key features. We have received a lot of feedback regarding the Winter and Spring mayhems and we plan to improve a number of its features the next time it launches.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Between great changes there are three unwelcomed:

1) announced terribull bar (defacto promotion of melee weapons),

2) new cabin perk (dtto),

3) steel craddle rewards.

Please consider taking it back.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, OHBoyNope said:

This update isn't that bad, besides the new budget item pack with the no so budget price tag. And the fact you nerfing the only raid I like, because it doesn't take 20 minutes to complete you see it fit to hack the rewards it gives ... Remembering the good ole days when a raid was 5 minutes at most and now their like the Moscow  marathon.

Remember Chase and Cargo Race? Good days...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Still no official word on map exploits? Post about it below.
And when will u fix clan tags? Cmon how long can it take. Also Chase... ring a bell?

And why do u nerf steel cradle rewards? Without any explanation, it also takes time, dont see a reason it gets u less rewards.

Edited by szefopl

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, szefopl! We will continue to improve the already existing maps in a number of aspects (like we did with Contol-17 in this update, for example). Have you posted a detailed bug report in the special thread? It might help us to bring additional improvements!
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Remember Chase and Cargo Race? Good days...

That's all we can do, is to remember them. I'm just waiting for raids to be introduced that state " Defend this container truck  for 20 minutes " Cause I could see that happening

Edited by OHBoyNope
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

WTH are wrong whit you devs ? Atm cant say what is begun havy in my spider build but I need reduce part weight by 515 KG so I gues its Steppe spider Cab . 
Why no leeks or info about that ? 

About raids - from today I wont do anything in that game mode . Whit scanner and full help to aly I got 10 plastics in steal cradle ? - gues what - Keep your 200 fayly fuel and choke whit it . its not worth even a effort to do 15 min raid for 1 coin earning . 

Have some good changes atleast . Nice work whit spark and décor . Still upset about 2x aegis prime + 2x helios Bull S**** . Even 2 typhon hovers have hard to demobilize that BS . Why you not alow us then put more than 1 module only this Aegis . Maybe I wanna use 10 MK2 and run around map whitout getting detected ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, szefopl said:

Still no official word on map exploits?

That's not actually a real pressing problem to anyone, except maybe to you and a few other melee braveheart build users. Fixing the maps so when you drive even on a flat surface your vehicle doesn't do an head flip even when you got no under mounted items 

Edited by OHBoyNope

Personally, Howl's Perk is kinda weak

Considering its low mass limit, durability, you cannot expect it to stay around an target for long time --- unless you wedge the opponent in a 1V1 situation, but if you successfully wedge someone in a 1V1 situation, do you really need that damage buff?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Robocraftman, we believe that the following perk is quite efficient, especially in certain battle situations. We will keep an eye on the cabin's perfomance, of course.
  • Upvote 2

Again - 1 To this company they give updates that its nice but so xxxx obvious that ma grandma can make them happen much earlier then them.
This is the salt in eyes because they xxxx reduce steal grandle as we all expected because we figure out long time ago how much greedy and pathetic this company is.
I just cannot understand one thing, they know losing players with there behavior but they still continue there plans....
I'm mean its so dumpass or just so egoist that do not accept reality, they have graph and they know it!

Also they forcing players to play other pve modes when they do not want, if this is not force by psychological pressure then what is this?
instead of working to make them better or remove them they nerf always what people love, so you do kick players out of your game!
I BET in one thing: Open all pve add chase as well and make players to chose pve modes instead of random to see what they going to play.
Everything your company do its lead players to do actions as entire Russia stands for, subversion and with this xxxx egoism and brain dmg.
Putin said: What the world will be without Russia?
My answer: A BETTER ONE!!! Believe it or not a lot better...

• Confused 4

After trying Control 17 map, I have the similar opinion like others. The change is not good. You can make clone of it, so we will have both. The new version and the old version too. So your invested time will not be wasted.

Ka1deron (Posted )

gumaak__CG_, I recommend you to try and play the updated version of the map for a while. It may take some time to get used to the new features and ways implemented there, but they have been added in order to improve both the visuals and gameplay aspects of "Control - 17".
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

After trying Control 17 map, I have the similar opinion like others. The change is not good. You can make clone of it, so we will have both. The new version and the old version too. So your invested time will not be wasted.

Is it that bad? I'm still mad at them for "improving" Founder's Canyon.

• Upvote 1

@BjKalderon

We have received a lot of feedback regarding the Winter and Spring mayhems and we plan to improve a number of its features the next time it launches

So... answering without an answear heh? At least put the past events' decors up again so new players can win them and old players can have more than one sticker or 2 tank exhausts please.

Or sell them on the game store... either way, don't limit what we can trade how much of it we can have. Specially decor!

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

You just forgot another things. When the  boss  (for example  in perimeter breach-control sation map)

Is coming, a raider bug under him, so the boss cant go out from the spawn and you cant kill it. So you loss your fuel and your time.

Another one is the  tranparency of tve trees, for example in the old town map, when you are attacked near a tree, you cant see anything so you get rekt easily.

Ka1deron (Posted )

CAMARON_CARAMELO, hello! Thank you for the signal - could you please share more details in form of a bug report on this forum? We will investigate the possible problem and try to resolve it asap!

1 hour ago, D3N1Z said:

image.png.7012a1ae6e4203d7ca30856851866e

remember when raids were completed in 1 minute? and u guys nerfed them all and you guys are still greedy by nerfing steel cradle . stop forcing players to waste their time 

Yeah, and that answer is a manipulation, they first nerfed other raids rewards and if steel cradle stood out then this is the only reason, so now it looks like steel cradle was too good, but in reality, they nerfed others and now they are nerfing steel cradle to that level, this is a permanent raids nerf relative to the starting rewards over time, they wont fool anyone.

So why devs are nerfing, they want it to be less profitable, thats why chase is no more, the only reason, if steel cradle is too good cuz they nerfed others, then dont nerf it, make others more profitable HMM? Like there were before right?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Ugh really not looking forward to changing every build I have because of the changes to bumpers. Was this really needed? NO. All of my 13 builds and 4 exhibition builds are now hosed.

Raids suck. We do them because you make us do them. Why punch us in the face all the time by the systematic reduction of their payout? We don't do many raids because they are boring and are too hard. The ones we do are always nerfed. So like thanks again for the punch in our face, very much appreciated.

-Vryce

Edited by vryce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Cheat modes continue to work well. Cheat modes are not detected.

3 Gaijin.net BOT + 4 cheater +1 fair player

Fraud has no consequences.

:017:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, vryce said:

Ugh really not looking forward to changing every build I have because of the changes to bumpers. Was this really needed? NO. All of my 13 builds and 4 exhibition builds are now hosed.

Call down. At least it wasn't like the 8.20 update, a few bumpers will not F everything so much.

Now if you excuse me, I have a 4360HP build to rework so it can go back to barely moving like it did before.

• Haha 4

I enjoyed new adventure mission really much! (That cool traps and bombardment!) You guys are improving this game step by step.
I believe this game can be much bigger and popular. I hope i can expect more and be surprised more by this game.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1