Jump to content

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.60 Mass Contagion


Ka1deron
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just to say, Tusk in steel cradle doesn't mean he attacks only towers and the leviathan. Most of the times attacking towers is not even required - it's more fun and value to ram the bots and help the team, otherwise those will chase everyone and the team won't survive until leviathan spawns. Not to mention that only 1 leviathan can actually be killed by tusk, others have too much protection before you reach the cabin. The only tower that requires ramming with tusk is the one with turrets - 1 turret kill is fine, any other turret kill = more bots are spawning. Another tower you can ram once is with mini-boss. It was way easier to ram the mini-boss, but now they seem to have some kind of op protection and tusk loses 90+% hp after 1 ram on such target, even leviathan is way easier to deal with tusk.

Edited by flamiohotman
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And, yes, pulsar is the most op non-relic weapon in the game. It has insanely fast reload, quite good projective speed and OP splash, that doesn't even damage pulsar vehicle itself. Those are the things you should look at. At least make it damage itself in close combat. Not to mention 850 hp, which is ridiculous

Edited by flamiohotman
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After playing a few matches in the new Control Station-17 my sugestion is: Put the old Control Station-17 map again to be playable and rename this new one as "Control Station-18" or any number you like. I saying this because the new map is not bad, but it's very different from the old Control Station and personally I like the old one more. By the way the map rotation system is extremely broken It is not uncommon for me to play the same map three times in a row.

My sugestion for the Sector-X, increase the size of the shed maintaining the same design and keep removing small trashes that still on the path.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Hundu_ said:

No information in patch notes about change of Storm capping point on Bridge map in CW??

Before used to be on top of the bridge, now seems to be under it?? 

No Pulsar rework? Bit OP for a legendary wep!

No Aegis rework? Should be limited 1 per build, like other modules MK, engine etc. We are all tired of double Aegis abusers and not to even talk about fusion builds with 4 aegis in Clan Wars, needs fix!

Map Control-17 now is WAY too huge, specially for a 4v4 gameplay in Cw.

Only information about clan battles was this, what is that even mean?

asdr.PNG

yeah agree, devs still havent opend my sugestion to rework aegis/shields that I posed back in February 7.

they still think abusing 2 or more shields is okay.

 

18 minutes ago, jackksparroww said:

After playing a few matches in the new Control Station-17 my sugestion is: Put the old Control Station-17 map again to be playable and rename this new one as "Control Station-18" or any number you like. I saying this because the new map is not bad, but it's very different from the old Control Station and personally I like the old one more. By the way the map rotation system is extremely broken It is not uncommon for me to play the same map three times in a row.

My sugestion for the Sector-X, increase the size of the shed maintaining the same design and keep removing small trashes that still on the path.

I agree, the new controll station 17 is booring AF, kinda feel like flateathers is making this game.

kinda funny how Founders canion got shrunk down cause it was to big, but Control Station-17 got bigger cause it was to small

Edited by Sasherz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Hundu_ said:

No information in patch notes about change of Storm capping point on Bridge map in CW??

Before used to be on top of the bridge, now seems to be under it?? 

The top position still works, worked in yesterday's CW session. The circle has indeed been moved to under the bridge. Maybe you can now cap it in both positions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, flamiohotman said:

Just to say, Tusk in steel cradle doesn't mean he attacks only towers and the leviathan. Most of the times attacking towers is not even required - it's more fun and value to ram the bots and help the team, otherwise those will chase everyone and the team won't survive until leviathan spawns. Not to mention that only 1 leviathan can actually be killed by tusk, others have too much protection before you reach the cabin. The only tower that requires ramming with tusk is the one with turrets - 1 turret kill is fine, any other turret kill = more bots are spawning. Another tower you can ram once is with mini-boss. It was way easier to ram the mini-boss, but now they seem to have some kind of op protection and tusk loses 90+% hp after 1 ram on such target, even leviathan is way easier to deal with tusk.

Only if the rest of 90% Tusk players play as you do......I even had players rammed the last boss when I have had the perfect line-up and pinned it, It make no sense to move the bots boss.  Unless their aim is so that the boss can starting shooting at the rest of the team.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Old "Control-17" map was really better. It was interesting combination of long straights and closed area with cover. Now it's only another iteration of "Sandy Gulf" and "Nameless tower" (one flat, one with hole in middle and a one with hill) (and to not be confused, I really like Nameless tower). Two maps which should be reworked is Bridge (or at least delete it from CW rotation, it's really boring to play 10 mins of camping unless you faced melee team) and Fortress (terrain has holes where you can get stuck even with spiders).

Steel Cradle: why this change? If it was the most prominent raid, there is something wrong with the other ones. If you want to make it longer, add simply "Kill all the remaining enemies" task along "Destroy the leviathan" task. Problem of other raids is they are easily failable. You don't do one task, you fail. Steel cradle is different. You don't do one task, you have harder last one. Pls, reconsider this change and make all raids equal in points with difficulty or tasks adjustemnts (Perimeter Breach is also crap only because of low reward).

Rest of the update is quite ok, the mandrake mission of Adventure is a real challenge if you play it solo :D . And many thx for decor change, finally tsunami shots can't be blocked by some tire which you can shot through by pistol. Next will be radar limitation... I hope...
 

38 minutes ago, flamiohotman said:

And, yes, pulsar is the most op non-relic weapon in the game. It has insanely fast reload, quite good projective speed and OP splash, that doesn't even damage pulsar vehicle itself. Those are the things you should look at. At least make it damage itself in close combat. Not to mention 850 hp, which is ridiculous

Pulsar has perk which works with distance, but more distance means more misses. Pulsar has very low projectile speed and even spider is able to dodge it. That's why pulsar has high dmg and splash. Crickets, Retchers, Whirlwinds... all of these weapons have perk depending on distance and all of these weapons has some problems for distance combat (lack of accuracy, lack of projectile speed, lack of base dmg,...) For mid and close range, pulsar has 850 durability but also brutal hitbox which also means it's almost impossible to cover it. So you usually lose it very fast.
And there is other thing: more splash radius means more dmg only if you hit more parts.
Pulsars are strong, but for long range, tsunamis are superior. For mid range, Aspects and Helioses are superior. For close range, melee and even shotguns are superior. So no, Pulsars aren't issue. I'd vote for some more mass.

 

25 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

No Aegis rework? Should be limited 1 per build, like other modules MK, engine etc. We are all tired of double Aegis abusers and not to even talk about fusion builds with 4 aegis in Clan Wars, needs fix!

This should be fixed ASAP! I am not concerned about dual aegis hovers, they are still fightable, I am concerned about 4 aegis fusion builds usually in combo with some macro. I don't have video prove now, but if someone uses his shields in 4 secs intervals and cannons destroy one bubble, it's very obvious how some of these players "play".

Main problem of Aegis is it can "counter its counter" by simply adding more stuff. No item do this. Call for 1 aegis per vehicle limitation!

And pls, add Sector-X to CW rotation, it'll be fun and something new.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raid Rewards need fix, just did one, with sidekicks, a test, i ran into enemies, helped kill, helped disable gens, helped kill levi, and this is what i got, very disappointing ! plz fix

1466724621_raidfail.jpg.c520bff5536c84b3

 

Also,

 

i got almost oneshot in pvp by a dual harvester spark, 11k powerscore, he hit a wheel, no gens, no ammopacks where destroyed, yet i lost all my health

plz fix these issues, its getting really boring that these still run around, very OP, and u fail to fix it

 

addendum:

to get new players, and to make em stick, and to make em pay money for packs:

lower the XP grind for factions, make em gain more parts faster

increase the gains in pvp, fix maps like fortress, make it smooth, fix the bouncing and get stuck with yur car on walls and terrain

fix fusing, give us choice of perk, make stickers that r non tradable, tradable, or able to salvage

fix the prestige awards, make em sellable, or salvageable

well, all has been said before.

 

make a survey to all players, include all options, and all items, with the common prefers, and solutions, see what the people want in this game, that stuck around

 

lets make crossout GREAT again, it has potential, yet, noone listen

 

#2

also, nice new raids, that noone do, people shud try, its mostly better, some, still frontier defence is too long, anywho, since u nerfed steel cradle,

ill be trying the others, see whats changed, and if this was ur thoughts, to make people do other raids, well, shud have just told us, not nerf the most played.

Edited by The_Ashen_One
2nd addendum
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Spedemix said:

The top position still works, worked in yesterday's CW session. The circle has indeed been moved to under the bridge. Maybe you can now cap it in both positions.

Naah, lost a match due no cap on top of the bridge and the dogs that got pushed down capped it under.... no circle or smoke on top of it. Also another match ended weird, Storm started, shortly after we got 1 kill and game ended with win, should be last man standing not first to die in Storm. Maybe those changes are not intended just buggers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brilliant point getting rework! Now while being active whole raid I get 300-500 points, but amount of afkers is 10 times bigger than normal, cause they still get the win. As usually, my suggestion to these devs is simple as xxxx: play your own game before changing anything, at least once. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have almost 1.5k EUR in this game... BUT so do a lot of other players, so eh...

I managed to get through EVERY "no skill required" update, but chose not to play as much PvP or CW. It's simply not enjoyable at all. (because of Harverster/Lance/Spark morons, 16-17k PS hovers with 47 damn radars, decor-armor hovers, and mostly LEAST-input required types of players). And I KINDA got through all of it. BUT, about a week or so ago, I saw "Mr. G" showing off the new pack, ANOTHER no skill required cab, with xxxx "press W" type of perk. Then I decided to just stop supporting the game. That was the first pack I wasn't gonna buy, and it'll probably stay that way as it seems, because of the path the game is heading to/already is. And it's not about the pack itself, cuz I usually don't like/want the stuff from the packs, but ofc. I need to make some money from it and that's what I do.

I did see that you were gonna fix the decor "thing" and I was happy about that, thought, maybe you guys are coming around, realizing what the game is becoming. But ofc., that's not the case... You had your "nerfs" (looooofuckingllll) to the all mighty no skill/AI-level players, but ofc. you had to counter it with a xxxx buff in some other way, cuz you guys, the devs., are morons.

And don't get me started on fusing parts/items... Out of all of my fuses, which I have plenty of, I got 90% the same fuse "perk" for different parts, spent so much money on it, I could easily have AT LEAST 30k more in my inventory, but ofc. the system is random (ha-ha-ha)... xxxx off. And ofc. you somehow managed to xxxx up Relics and now every kid with his parents' credit card has them. AND you didn't have ideas, so you made some Legendary weps. into Relics., how sad.

I said this A LOT of times before, this is the only game I ACTUALLY had any real interest in since CoD-2, cca. 12 years back. (when games were good, and stayed good). But I just can't really justify in NO WAY what you guys have done with Crossout. Even the damn raids, which I don't do cuz they're a waste of time (for me ofc.), I started doing a bit more, just to try to get SOME fun out of the game, but nope, you nerf that **** to the ground for everyone. What the actual xxxx?!

The game stopped being grindy about 6 months or so ago, and was a stale, repetitive shitshow, with the only good thing being the people I met and am friends, pals, mates, motherfuckers with. And now, it's even worse, which I never thought could actually happen lol And I gotta admit, it takes xxxx skill to xxxx the game up so much, only because you guys are idiots lel...

I stopped playing after I saw that pack being showed off, and just simply decided to MAYBE get in from time to time, if that, to see what's up, catch up with some people and kill some time, which I was furiously waiting for way back... Crossout was a place to relax, PLAY, relax AND play... Then some more... Now, it's just a dog-show with some flying dogs in-between... Which actually sounds awesome, but in the Crossout world, it's just pure **** lol... I don't wish you luck, because you managed to xxxx up such a great game, and for no apparent reason, there's no more money involved, because the players are quitting, there's not even new players, because it's THAT bad... Imagine how much you have to try to get to that level, to become so bad... As the dear no skill noobatron3000 Harv./Lance/Spark players say: It really requires skill!

Goodbai, and ofc. I want pancakes :P

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok guys so my impressions after 2 years of playing crossout(happy birthday btw)

- when the game launched it was fun was unbalanced but it was fun and all players free or paid had a good chance to progress in the game if they were active

- now after 2 years if you are a new player you have very little chance of progress if u dont put money into the game because for example good cabins you need to buy them, in low ps u can t have have fun because of seal clubbers and so on.

- patch after patch you do changes which affect negatively almost everything you keep modifying the raids to get less resources and stay more time in pve - personally i think i will stop playing raids i just value my time too much and i prefer to play CW- it is the only mode which is competitive and it is worth playing 

- weapons so first you nerf the lancelot than the harvester now the spark and you give us a cabin which works for melee builds????? many legendaries are very worse you can barely use them in pvp , breaker and punisher are unusable in CW and so on its not ok to be so many legendaries and to be so not competitive

- just check the statistics you loose players month after month just please stop doing changes which affect the community negatively because the game is nice but now is not really that friendly and enjoyable for both new players and veterans

Edited by kkmitz
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kkmitz said:

ok guys so my impressions after 2 years of playing crossout(happy birthday btw)

- when the game launched it was fun was unbalanced but it was fun and all players free or paid had a good chance to progress in the game if they were active

- now after 2 years if you are a new player you have very little chance of progress if u dont put money into the game because for example good cabins you need to buy them, in low ps u can t have have fun because of seal clubbers and so on.

- patch after patch you do changes which affect negatively almost everything you keep modifying the raids to get less resources and stay more time in pve - personally i think i will stop playing raids i just value my time too much and i prefer to play CW- it is the only mode which is competitive and it is worth playing 

- weapons so first you nerf the lancelot than the harvester now the spark and you give us a cabin which works for melee builds????? many legendaries are very worse you can barely use them in pvp , breaker and punisher are unusable in CW and so on its not ok to be so many legendaries and to be so not competitive

- just check the statistics you loose players month after month just please stop doing changes which affect the community negatively because the game is nice but now is not really that friendly and enjoyable for both new players and veterans

I am quoting you post as an example, please don't take offence. 

 

- when the game launched it was fun was unbalanced but it was fun and all players free or paid had a good chance to progress in the game if they were active.

I can agree to this, and I don't really see much efferent now than before. Both types of players still have the same chance to progress. In fact with the rewards cap set at so high, players have a lots game time now have bigger advantage over the rest.

 

- now after 2 years if you are a new player you have very little chance of progress if u dont put money into the game because for example good cabins you need to buy them, in low ps u can t have have fun because of seal clubbers and so on.

This is not true.  There is same amount of white cabins now and 2 years ago.  Blue grow from 7 to 11, while purple grow from 1 to now 16.  When you say good cabins for new players, to keeping PS down, the choice of white and blue cabins total more then 15.  I don't see new players are in need of any purple cabins to progress.  "Seal clubbers" on low PS is quite debatable. We all start at low levels to work up. Sure, there was TOW 2 years ago 1 shot many builds at 3K and under. There were glass cannons and there are glass cannons now.  How long players want to be a "seal"? Is up to them, no? It took me less the 10 days to learn how to deal with the glass cannons, and it was fun hunting for them.

 

- patch after patch you do changes which affect negatively almost everything you keep modifying the raids to get less resources and stay more time in pve - personally i think i will stop playing raids i just value my time too much and i prefer to play CW- it is the only mode which is competitive and it is worth playing 

Same as all players in any games. We do and will find the most effective ways to gain in game resources. To be fair the raids are much easier than the old 2 weeks reset as they need to be done in orders from sets PvP and PvE games. As for time for each raids. They were less flexible than now, so the game time were much longer as well as harder games.  Some players think the raids are too easy and boring, they only do raids because there are free fuels.  At the same time there are players just unable to do the raids.  So, how difficult the raids should be set at?  New patch with a little changed on the raids. I have lost a few today, I guess players need a little time to readjust.  I have just do 5 hard raid with out any loses.  If players do play CW, that would give them the best rewards competitive or not. 

 

- weapons so first you nerf the lancelot than the harvester now the spark and you give us a cabin which works for melee builds????? many legendaries are very worse you can barely use them in pvp , breaker and punisher are unusable in CW and so on its not ok to be so many legendaries and to be so not competitive

Again when players are on FFA or CW, they would use the meta or metas. That is being competitive, if there is a build that give players their edge, all they need is to learn to use. To build something totally new to be competitive? Not everyone can do it.

 

- just check the statistics you loose players month after month just please stop doing changes which affect the community negatively because the game is nice but now is not really that friendly and enjoyable for both new players and veterans

How do you know that? This was the same thing people said 2 years ago and still saying it now. What is the total number of crossout player? How many players are they loosing every month? Where do you get them numbers? If the game is "not really that friendly and enjoyable for both new players and veterans" as you have said, why are you here?  You play games that you don't enjoy?? For real?

 

 

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Raid_75 said:

 

  • Why do you force us to lose our time playing damn raids for hours? - Hours? Common... if you don't want to spend time in the raids there's the marketplace to buy your plastic and electronics (but as above more methods to gather the resources the player wants would be better).

There are simply too many players can get too much rewards.  The only true looser are the new players.  They have no choice but to progress. With players willing loose coins to craft/trades/sell.  They have to spend more game time than us already been here for a while. Many of us can just save up all the rewards until a better time to sell or use.  The new players need to trade away and lose more as the prices of the reward resources is at all time low.   Dev should really start to set the weekly capped back. Let the market to recover.  I don't know the numbers but I do think there are too many players have too much play time.   I do agree there can be more game mode. Even game mode with weapon choice would be nice.  

It is the new players needed the help, and looking after. Us been here for some time should be able to make the adjustment.  We all want better game and hope for more player base, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
You prefer to break one raid instead of making the others better? embarrassing and unimaginative ...
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.f7c7a51489e2adc47450a361c8cc83
they go ahaed with nerfing and add more annoying bots in every single wave , especialy those  purple nomad and scav bots are annoying as hell. and now the scoring is very random. i wasnt able to finish objectives in time ( 2.5 min ) because i was playing with only 1 guy and got very low points . you guys screwed the steel cradle, undo everything you did including scoring system. it encourages selfish play style 

Edited by D3N1Z
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChopChopChop said:

here are simply too many players can get too much rewards.  The only true looser are the new players.  They have no choice but to progress. With players willing loose coins to craft/trades/sell.  They have to spend more game time than us already been here for a while. Many of us can just save up all the rewards until a better time to sell or use.  The new players need to trade away and lose more as the prices of the reward resources is at all time low.   Dev should really start to set the weekly capped back. Let the market to recover. 

I think it is more complex than that:

1. Players that collect ressources to craft items are unaffected by the ressources value. You need the same amount of games to gain 500 scrap independent of 1000 scrap price being 30 or 70 coins.

2. Smarter new players run calculations or check Crossout DB to what is more profitable. Since craftable item prices and ressource prices are in a direct relation cheap ressources mean cheap items. In english.... if scrap is 30 coins or 70 coins doesnt matter even when you buy items because most item prices simple go up and down in value as the ressource cost does.

 

So the global price level is in fact of no concern to new players at all because for them it makes no difference. In fact lower global price also put pressure on pack items as there is simple less cash in the market so even those uncraftable items are affected.

 

People willing to sell/craft items at a loss is primary a problem of economic illiteracy. And especially new players might as well benefit from older but dumb players who work hard to make them richer.

 

Badges have increased ressources overall and the scanner is probably another major factor. The comparable cheap prices however hurt speculators the most. If you buyed a crap ton of ressources before the last Knight Rider event in hope of another glorious price increase you are now proud owner of ressources that lost at least a quarter of their value.

 

New player have it honestly easier than back at the start of open beta. Badge system is much better then the things we had to endure back then. The only issue is seal clubbing but then that is related to game balancing - harvester for example - and not economy.

 

35 minutes ago, Witte778 said:
 

You prefer to break one raid instead of making the others better? embarrassing and unimaginative ...

I would estimate most raid changes like that happen because people have found loopholes to finish the raid much faster than it was meant to be finished.

 

Most people here whining about killing the "fun" raid actually mean "killing the raid that I could do in 3 minutes".

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

I think it is more complex than that:

1. Players that collect ressources to craft items are unaffected by the ressources value. You need the same amount of games to gain 500 scrap independent of 1000 scrap price being 30 or 70 coins.

2. Smarter new players run calculations or check Crossout DB to what is more profitable. Since craftable item prices and ressource prices are in a direct relation cheap ressources mean cheap items. In english.... if scrap is 30 coins or 70 coins doesnt matter even when you buy items because most item prices simple go up and down in value as the ressource cost does.

 

So the global price level is in fact of no concern to new players at all because for them it makes no difference. In fact lower global price also put pressure on pack items as there is simple less cash in the market so even those uncraftable items are affected.

 

People willing to sell/craft items at a loss is primary a problem of economic illiteracy. And especially new players might as well benefit from older but dumb players who work hard to make them richer.

 

Badges have increased ressources overall and the scanner is probably another major factor. The comparable cheap prices however hurt speculators the most. If you buyed a crap ton of ressources before the last Knight Rider event in hope of another glorious price increase you are now proud owner of ressources that lost at least a quarter of their value.

 

New player have it honestly easier than back at the start of open beta. Badge system is much better then the things we had to endure back then. The only issue is seal clubbing but then that is related to game balancing - harvester for example - and not economy.

 

I would estimate most raid changes like that happen because people have found loopholes to finish the raid much faster than it was meant to be finished.

 

Most people here whining about killing the "fun" raid actually mean "killing the raid that I could do in 3 minutes".

Kinda lame they cut the resources still.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did you eliminate the detail of the number of "blocks" that occupy the parts?
We have to guess?

screenshot-190614-194536.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lamanu said:

Why did you eliminate the detail of the number of "blocks" that occupy the parts?
We have to guess?

screenshot-190614-194536.jpg

Pressing F shows what u need :) ( just found it out after i read your post lol  that was quick )

Edited by D3N1Z
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raids are so boring. Now that you nerved the Resource gain in Seel Craddle and dont give us back chase I wont play raids anymore. Its no fun. And the retchers are too hard. They shot 5 rounds and hit your cabin and you are death. Ist sooo anoying. Makes no fun to play raids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

raid freeloaders still doing their thing.

why? bc its not the reward they're here for, but the weekly challenge progress.

and compared to before the update, the points obtainable during the entire raid (not looking at sc) DEFINITELY have changed. i'm missing some 120-250 points to what i got before 10.60 ( @BjKalderon )

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...