[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.60 Mass Contagion

Ka1deron

8 minutes ago, lorenz021 said:

Nerfing rewards and Adding more bots in Steel Cradle at the same time. NICE BRAIN YOU HAVE THERE DEVELOPERS :)  GOOD JOB. :014:

image.thumb.png.6e368f04d87808d45de36f60 

sc got nerfed bc players found loopholes to cheese it. 

at least its still in rotation and not completely down for a rework like chase is. 

i'm sure once they changed sc enough to prevent the cheesing the rewards will be increased again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

21 hours ago, Spedemix said:

IMO the design of the map reflects on the reality builds in this game are bigger nowadays and old maps like Old Town were designed back in the days when the devs coldn't fathom the sizes of the crafts which would drive in these maps. I think the devs said somewhere eventually they're going to rework all of the maps so we should expect similar changes to other maps too later down the line.

They could enlarge it (streets or everything), but i suggest to do not change topographical character of the maps. In the C17 they made radical change. It is practically new map so i suggested to give us both versions.

I have to say I really like the second (or is it the third) mission of the new adventure missions. The one where... (spoiler alert)

Spoiler

...you have to infiltrate the enemy artillery base, take control of the artillery and use it against the Revenant

It really shows us how the Adventure can be so much more than just "Drive here and shoot these guys. Oh look, more guys to shoot".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

About C17, it's simply not even the same kind of map anymore. I understand that it was getting too little for endgame crafts, but the original was about flanking and tight corridors while this one is basically another open map. Not sure why it got changed before stuff like Fortress or Bridge too.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

About C17, it's simply not even the same kind of map anymore. I understand that it was getting too little for endgame crafts, but the original was about flanking and tight corridors while this one is basically another open map. Not sure why it got changed before stuff like Fortress or Bridge too.

I also dislike that they have removed the pits. Now that it's so open everywhere i kinda feel paranoid all the time :v

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, D3N1Z said:

you guys first removed chase, and now nerf the most prefered raid after chase. shame on you 

We all liked the chase raid. so devs deleted it.

We mostly liked the steel cradle. So devs revised the reward.

We dont like the other raids. Half are almost impossible to win  and ARE impossible to win if you have a sucky member on your team. PLEASE stop working against us. If we are preferring certain raid types then you should be encouraging us to play them more and not less. You should be revising the ones we dont play to encourage us to play them and not discouraging us from playing crossout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BLACK_WlDOW said:

If we are preferring certain raid types then you should be encouraging us to play them more and not less. You should be revising the ones we dont play to encourage us to play them and not discouraging us from playing crossout. 

To be fair the primary issues is that people do certain raids for a various reasons but rarely do them for the "fun" part.

• People favour raids that by smart breaking of the game can be finished in no time. Hence Chase is gone because Devs dont want you to finish a 15 minute raid in 3 minutes.
  • People favour raids that are the easiest to defeat. I prefer Perimeter Breach over other raids because there isnt something fat and dumb to protect with your - often terrible - team mates.
  • Depending on your vehicle you might also favour certain enemies: As a drone boat - yes shame on me, but my trigger finger hurts after mowing down 300 bots - I favour Lunatics as they die the fastest. Nomads are acceptable and I avoid Scavengers like the plague because Drones are just terrible against those.
  • Speaking off... bringing a cannon into raids should be punished by no free fuel for at least a month.... you are nothing but a burden to your team.
  • Raids and the amount of them required to finish weekly challenges just arent that fun. Even with the flavour text improved - thanks you devs - it is just to much of mowing down bots left and right. And there are so few viable weapons for it..... you cant use most weapons in the game in most raids.

Devs goal should be to make raids more fun overall so that they dont feel like an endless grind. Making more weapons viable and introducing more mission types - preferably without having to protect something to much because that is team dependent - could help with that.

• Like 1

I am filing this update under 'W' for WOW

WOW as in WHAT are you devs smoking?

• Lets start with the steppe nerf. WHY? It has a bonus which is it makes legs faster. Thats why it is used in conjunction with Legs. Encouraging players to use other cabins with legs results only in Steppe cabin being devalued.
  • NEW EVENT. Reward = stickers that I dont want and I am given and cant get rid of. Only way to not get these useless stickers is to not actually win any game. If we cant sell them then please let us delete them. For future reference: Give rewards that people want.
  • Great job on the decor fix. Only took a year or so though to remove a very obvious exploit.
  • SC reward nerf: Seriously? Why discourage to people to switch on a game. Leave as it was or even give us more rewards in SC to encourage us to actually play the game. A better fix would be to remove ALL other raids as they are seriously boring and I dont wish to spend 15 mins and 60 fuel on something that I may have little chance of completion.
  • Spark nerf: Yeah this kinda needed to happen but I did say that when I 1st started using them.
  • Porc buff. Most gets more. Instead of making the barrels harder to destroy, maybe stop listening to the cry babies who dont know how to hide behind something and shoot. Seeing 2-4 porcs now in every game. How long before devs realise this was another decision that wasnt thought through and nerf the damage.
  • Bumper rework. Thanks for making 80% of the cars I use unplayable. I dont recall people asking for this rework. We dont care if the devs wish to harmonise the bumpers. Stop making players work harder because of your lack of forethought. We dont use certain bumpers because they are ugly or ill fitting.
  • I honestly think devs chnaged so much for no reason in this update to stop people moaning about hovers and lancers.
  • In conclusion. STOP trying to force us to play and build the way you want us to and let us play the way we enjoy. This is a game. Games are meant to be fun. This game seems to be less fun with every update.
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

Goals reached:

• Make hovers more vulnerable by forcing them to use structural parts instead of neon santas
  • Make hovers MUCH more nicer and realistic looking. I said it before, Dawn Children belong to this game but one has to admit that being killed by a flying neon santa abonimation really hurts immersion.
  • Decor is now .... shocking I know.... decor.

Great job devs! :good:

1 hour ago, BLACK_WlDOW said:

Lets start with the steppe nerf. WHY? It has a bonus which is it makes legs faster. Thats why it is used in conjunction with Legs. Encouraging players to use other cabins with legs results only in Steppe cabin being devalued

Because the game is about building and having only one viable movement and cabin combination if kinda against the idea of the game.

Not to mention that Steppe Spider has become ludicrous expensive.... we are in a deep deflation yet it costed more than most legendaries.

Besides, 10 km/h are still a notable advantage over 40 km/h. They increased legs speed by 5 km/h... get real.

NEW EVENT.

I agree. Getting only stickers is a bit underwhelming.

SC reward nerf: Seriously? Why discourage to people to switch on a game. Leave as it was or even give us more rewards in SC to encourage us to actually play the game. A better fix would be to remove ALL other raids as they are seriously boring and I dont wish to spend 15 mins and 60 fuel on something that I may have little chance of completion.

More rewards for a single type of raid would further discourage people playing other raids.... are you seriously demanding less content...?.... or are you just whining because your mindless ressource farming got nerfed?

I am against removing any raid. Instead devs should try to improve them.

Bumper rework. Thanks for making 80% of the cars I use unplayable. I dont recall people asking for this rework. We dont care if the devs wish to harmonise the bumpers. Stop making players work harder because of your lack of forethought. We dont use certain bumpers because they are ugly or ill fitting.

You have to - minorly - rebuild a vehicle in a game about building your own vehicle. How terrible.

As you surely know there is a notable lack of bumper diversity in use... which those changes try to adress while also bringing the bumpers more in line with the factions - that they are developing more and more - as you should have noticed if you had been paying attention.

Ulgy and ill fitting is personal opinion, nothing more and hardly justifies anything.

In conclusion. STOP trying to force us to play and build the way you want us to and let us play the way we enjoy. This is a game. Games are meant to be fun. This game seems to be less fun with every update. 

I havent seen any decor hover lately.... my fun level has improved significantly. Balancing keeps improving.... as indicated by lots of salty tears in this very update topic.

• Thanks 1

Fix your damn network problems ffs. 400 fuel lost because of this ****, now it is 4 month and it gets worse with every update ! and no it is not my internet !!!! matches with 3 against 6/ 4 against 8, mid raid you get kicked out because of it and loose your fuel, if you can´t fix your stuff then its maybe time to get a new programmer, fix your damn game first instead of nerving raids and making it even harder for lower rewards, this game goes down the river faster and faster with every update you make

• Upvote 2

Well, one thing the devs didn't fix is the bug where ML 200 builds do not turn under certain circumstances when they're being Sparked:

Spoiler

I have reported this bug back in May 2018, that's about a year and a month ago.

Nothing sucks more than losing because of a bug. Even worse is when you've been losing matches for a bug for over a year. A f*cking year. That is why I sound so pissed off. A f*cking year!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

A great anniversary!
You literally killed my favorite map.
The new map may be better only for CW. As I do not play CW, for me the new version of Controll Station 17 is awful, hideous. The original Controll Station 17 was much better and most importantly prettier! Yes, I pay attention to it and that's why it was my favorite - because the look that made it fun to play on it.
I do not understand why both maps can not co-exist. Why? More map is allways better!

You also killed all of my vehicles that I built and for a long time I perfected to make them look good and at the same time useful in combat.
Now either the PS is definitely too high or the weight of the vehicles is too high. By changing the configuration of bumpers, the vehicle does not look so nice to me. I hate this unnecessary change. 

Thanks for spoiling the pleasure of the game!!

After the update:

There is a sound problem - it occurs when you quickly shoot the weapon (tap-firing) using Rapid MG. It simply disappears periodically - hate this so much.

MM has not been repaired. It is so broken that I don't feel like i want playing more. You can only dream about fair play in this game with this MM System.
1935700843_screenshot-190615-183615Edi.t

839670918_screenshot-190615-030639Edi.th
1172609614_screenshot-190614-233424Edi.t
379520414_screenshot-190613-213348Edi.th

Bots in PVP are still broken. They block on various obstacles. They block players, and sometimes even push them towards the opponent - by which the player loses his life in the match. So annoying and very common.
In PVE, bots are able to evade and avoid the attack - like no big deal. In PVP, the skills are lost in a magical way. WTF? Why? Why you deliberately disrupt the IA code in PVP. 
Bots ignore the closest enemy target - they can fix on one particular player (or bot) and chase him regardless of the other players from the enemy team. They are often an easy target bc of that.. It happens that 3 bots shoot in one player. Since they have a built-in aimbot, the player has no chance. In the case where a live player, there is a chance of avoiding shots, because the player rather does not have a built-in aim bot.
Could this be called a fair game?

Decors can not be used as a armor - a good change.
So why are they still increasing PS factor, mass and counting as NORMAL parts for the construction of the vehicle. After all, their only role is now the appearance and a few % bonus for scoring.
But they still count as parts, they continue to increase PS and still add weight to the vehicle. Why the beautification of the vehicle for OWN pleasure brings such costs - it does not serve as an additional armor anymore, so why? 

You deal with what does not require urgent repair and you lost time - but something that is important is ignored by you.

I apologize for poor English.

Edited by R2rr0
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Developers, when you will allow us to build Fusion Builds in the garage? Just let us install more Cabins on frames. Just like this Vehicle.

1084337323_Semttulo.thumb.png.c858715536

Edited by aldermatias
  • Like 1

you go in a great way when increasing reaper minigun durability but he need a increasing of damage or get same firerate as epic minigun or more accuraty because it's hard to shoot down what we want to destroy first on the target at medium range...

what do you think about it ?

• Upvote 1

I still wish I could just revert to the old Incinerator's camera but the controls as they are now at least don't break it. Something to get used to and perhaps an improvement in the long term. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

like the reworked map stasion 17, feel its becoming more realistic reguarding the distance and the proportion of barrier object. great work and hope other map

could have such a rework also.

btw we might need a epic de-chameleon device

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, ADDENSS said:

btw we might need a epic de-chameleon device

Or No chameleon device at all. Well ... this possibility still exist :006j:.

I would appreciate if they make a game mode that Chameleon Device is prohibited :012j:.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, Hybrid38290 said:

This patch sucks if I am honest.

Every patch sucks for someone, you should be happy it's sucking for free

• Haha 2

On 6/15/2019 at 9:42 AM, Clebardman said:

I think this version looks a lot better but agree they could of kept more cover, also agree they should rework fortress and bridge a bit

On 6/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, BLACK_WlDOW said:

I am filing this update under 'W' for WOW

WOW as in WHAT are you devs smoking?

• Lets start with the steppe nerf. WHY? It has a bonus which is it makes legs faster. Thats why it is used in conjunction with Legs. Encouraging players to use other cabins with legs results only in Steppe cabin being devalued.
  • NEW EVENT. Reward = stickers that I dont want and I am given and cant get rid of. Only way to not get these useless stickers is to not actually win any game. If we cant sell them then please let us delete them. For future reference: Give rewards that people want.
  • Great job on the decor fix. Only took a year or so though to remove a very obvious exploit.
  • SC reward nerf: Seriously? Why discourage to people to switch on a game. Leave as it was or even give us more rewards in SC to encourage us to actually play the game. A better fix would be to remove ALL other raids as they are seriously boring and I dont wish to spend 15 mins and 60 fuel on something that I may have little chance of completion.
  • Spark nerf: Yeah this kinda needed to happen but I did say that when I 1st started using them.
  • Porc buff. Most gets more. Instead of making the barrels harder to destroy, maybe stop listening to the cry babies who dont know how to hide behind something and shoot. Seeing 2-4 porcs now in every game. How long before devs realise this was another decision that wasnt thought through and nerf the damage.
  • Bumper rework. Thanks for making 80% of the cars I use unplayable. I dont recall people asking for this rework. We dont care if the devs wish to harmonise the bumpers. Stop making players work harder because of your lack of forethought. We dont use certain bumpers because they are ugly or ill fitting.
  • I honestly think devs chnaged so much for no reason in this update to stop people moaning about hovers and lancers.
  • In conclusion. STOP trying to force us to play and build the way you want us to and let us play the way we enjoy. This is a game. Games are meant to be fun. This game seems to be less fun with every update.

To answer your question, most likely smoking the cheap street leaf

Also that's how things go now a days, those you make the most noise get notice, why you think this planet as f-ed up as it is?!

Edited by OHBoyNope

10 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Or No chameleon device at all. Well ... this possibility still exist :006j:.

I would appreciate if they make a game mode that Chameleon Device is prohibited :012j:.

No chameleon's at all, You're funny haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Draco_Night said:

If you cant drive without chameleon you do something wrong. 

Totally. My biggest mistake in life was the fact Hurricanes and Pyres exist.

• Haha 4

pvp bugg .... raid bugg ... CW bugg ... ( connection lost ) i love see my team do WAR without match with getting ban + (-23 point ) best game this week we love it

see you on next patch :01414:

For the fun if you no see that's :

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1