lamanu2

Sound bell when the battle is near to start.

It is common for people to ask for a battle and get afk because something (going to the bathroom or the refrigerator?).

Another simple suggestion: put any sound when the MM solved the game and is making connections with the players.

At this time, the game does not even have a sound alarm warning that the battle has begun.

I think with this, a lot of "afk" will be removed.

Edited by lamanu2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Sorry Mods but I wonder what is the problem with my suggestions. You keep it as pending. What this means? Means you hadn't have  time to read it?

Edited by lamanu2

Whichapi (Posted )

Just means we haven't got to it yet. We get tons of suggestions so takes awhile to get a reply sometime.

This can be adding in as option too.  It should help players usually have a longer queue on PC, more so on consoles.

So, those fellas will hear that bell right from the bathroom? Especially those with headsets? xD

Okay, when i'm at my laptop but with the game minimized (and in lobby), as soon as i get in a battle, my crossout application is highlighted. If i'm not paying attention to that, i can still hear the intro sounds from the battle

So in conclusion, i don't think this feature will help at all

On 6/24/2019 at 1:22 PM, Psiholozeus said:

So, those fellas will hear that bell right from the bathroom? Especially those with headsets? xD

Okay, when i'm at my laptop but with the game minimized (and in lobby), as soon as i get in a battle, my crossout application is highlighted. If i'm not paying attention to that, i can still hear the intro sounds from the battle

So in conclusion, i don't think this feature will help at all

Thanks for you conclusive sentence based only on your single experience but maybe there are another cases different to your.

My desktop pc is in the living room and the kitchen is very close. If I go to the K while in queue I can ear the sound of the pc. Some similar if I go fast to the B and keep open the door. So, you sentence "..i don't think this feature will help at all..." is completely wrong: The feature will help me and other who need AFK for an instant in a close site.

And... What intro sound from the battle you ear? I only ear the sound of the shoots after the battle started.
The feature is intended to warned the players that the battle is CLOSE to start in order to avoid these AFK for 10-30 seconds we see often.

Well, i didn't mean to be rude or something. Like my opinion is based on my experience, your opinion and suggestion is based on yours.

I'm just preety sure that this thing will not gonna happen, or it'll not help that much

The thing is, there are many other suggestions better than this one, but some don't even get accepted.. and that's why i'm reserved

If you can't really be focused on the game.. maybe better leave the game for another time. Or if you wanna do things between battles, get yourself a kamikaze build (lances or tusk), do your kills and then take care of your things

And my last thought on this, the queue time is not that long, not sure that you need to take a lunch break while you waiting to get into battle, or if you need a bathroom break, just stay in the garage

But if the queue takes so long, i think this is the real problem to solve

Edited by Psiholozeus
  • Upvote 1

My point with your comment is that a functionality that can not cost more than 15 minutes to implement is discarded by you as useless because it does not works for you. What I find useless and selfish is your comment.

Edited by lamanu2

Why not program a fee for vehicles that dont move, use horn, turn wheels ir rotate guns to be seen as active, in 5 secs after the battle starts, or make the  cars explode.

Its so strange that "you" click to go in the battle but then fall asleep or go to fridge etc, and the vehicle just stands for ages,or through the whole fight till enemy kills it,and rest of the team suffers for your careless attitude.

• Confused 1

On 6/17/2019 at 5:30 PM, lamanu2 said:

Another simple suggestion: put any sound when the MM solved the game and is making connections with the players.

I'm waiting for a raid to start, right now.  The music changes, and I generally get back in time to hit "Great!" before we set off...