Please increase the clip box range of the contact 2M, we have to clip together with millimeters and take so long time to clip because of the ground different level.

screenshot-190620-231105.thumb.jpg.805fd

screenshot-190620-231256.jpg

Edited by ShadowNeo29
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure that increasing the hit box is the right answer. 

I would prefer that the units 'snap' together when they are within 1 meter of each other.  Sort of like if they where magnets.  I'm not sure what coding is involved, but imagine that this would be a better answer than making the hit box larger.  Having your craft be 'pulled' into the right alignment for coupling for that last little bit would be fantastic.  Much better than having to manually manoeuvre your two builds together.

Not sure of the best way to implement this - but that would be the type of functionality I'd like to have with them.

Just my 20c worth.

• Upvote 2

On 6/27/2019 at 1:25 AM, Stoopid_noob said:

I'm not sure that increasing the hit box is the right answer. 

I would prefer that the units 'snap' together when they are within 1 meter of each other.  Sort of like if they where magnets.  I'm not sure what coding is involved, but imagine that this would be a better answer than making the hit box larger.  Having your craft be 'pulled' into the right alignment for coupling for that last little bit would be fantastic.  Much better than having to manually manoeuvre your two builds together.

Not sure of the best way to implement this - but that would be the type of functionality I'd like to have with them.

Just my 20c worth.

If I remember right (haven't played for a month or two) that's how they were. There used to be a pull effect on the Contact 2M

Fused builds should combine co driver perks and give them to both players, they should combine decor ratings and give them to both players. Shared radiators and ammo packs. They should be expanded upon and made more practical.

Yes to all of this

More fusion possibilities in any way are welcomed :D

BTW:

it would be nice if ppl can move around and "prepare" when the countdown starts in the match.

This way

- ppl could use the time to fuse their builds

- match may not is lost because the half team is sitting in the spawn trying to combine their builds

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

ya, agree

all fusion lover wanna some fix

even if there is no interference in the physical model, it may not be able to fuse due to the angle difference of only one square.
If the contacts are close to each other (when the physical models do not overlap), I want them to merge like a magnet

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

and this

I didn`t push turn key( A turn left ,D turn right)

I show with hover , I thought hover was the easiest to explain and understand

not only hover, wheel, leg, meat,  Player physics will be strange on all movement

Fusion has many disadvantages such as receiving a blast damage with fused vehicle
It is not good that fusion itself is a disadvantage

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Confused 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, Renamed71622 said:

Fused builds should combine co driver perks and give them to both players, they should combine decor ratings and give them to both players. Shared radiators and ammo packs. They should be expanded upon and made more practical.

and   Oculus 

• Confused 1

@XiOiUS
>Cries because fusions have many disadvantages
>Shows a video of a perma-aegis fusion frame, the cheesiest, lamest, most unfair fusion build with a xxxx advantage ever to prove his point.

I can't feel sorry for someone who only plays OP crap like hovers+leg racers and perma-aegis fusion builds tbh.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:05 PM, Clebardman said:

cheesiest

cheesiest is this game system, 

my aim always delay by high ping, if when i use scorion, typhoon, punisher,and even breaker, all weapon,can`t hit enemy,

no brain, and poor xxxx shouldn`t open your mouth

If you want to complain, use that empty brain to make a fun build

But it's not possible for players who can only copy like you

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

If you want to complain, use that empty brain to make a fun build

But it's not possible for players who can only copy like you

Lol, because you didn't copy your lame **** hover racers and fusion builds straight out of the exhibition. That's gold (^%

Maybe I just don't feel like I need to play OP unoriginal crap to have a chance to win? I don't understand how someone can be as arrogant as you are while playing only OP crap. Are you compensating for something? Is that why you love to call everybody "impotent" all the time? Do you need some C14L15?

Edited by Clebardman

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

straight out

C14L15?

I ’m not good at English
I don't understand what you mean if you don't use normal English or expressions

btw, I'm just pointing out the undeveloped part of using combined craft
Unstable operation due to physics calculations and contact positional relationship and mutual left and right when combining ... etc

Then you want to complain about my craft
Create a thread like xioius Op craft everytime
This is not the thread you complain to me

straight out?

CROSSOUT

I built, they copied , they kill me

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Thanks 2

When two contacts near each other are both activated and not connected to anything, they should have a weak magnetic pull towards each other which has a range of like 3-4 blocks just to help them snap together a little easier.

I think fusions are fun.  As with any build strategy, it has advantages, and disadvantages.  However, it's a cooperative build that you can play with friends, and as close as you'll ever get to driving a Leviathan (Unless they change a lot, which could take years of Development.)  

I like the Magnetic Contact idea.  Also, throw some Rifts in there so you can split up, and swarm faster.  The best Fusion designs work as independent vehicles that work together.  That way, if you lose one part, you're not all screwed at once.