SajKanPl

Caged beast - Adventure

It's too hard. Can not go through, does anyone have any idea for it?

3 hours ago, SajKanPl said:

It's too hard. Can not go through, does anyone have any idea for it?

Which mission was that precisly?

2 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Which mission was that precisly? 

Second new after last patch in adventure...

The one where you have to evade the artillery and the mines?

• The artillery arrows seem to have a huge explosion radius that may very well reach your generator or other volatile stuff. Using of a durable generator like heavy or Apollo is recommended. There isnt much vehicle combat in that mission so going without a generator is a reasonable idea.
  • Beware of Kapkans on the ground, be sure to have something that can shoot something so low to the ground. Having a spark is a god given for this mission but it isnt exactly cheap.
  • Cloak does work and stops the artillery bombardement but it is naturally only a temporary solution.
  • When you are higher up, drive close to the walls, there artillery cannot reach you.
  • Nasty - the arrows are teleported into the sky above you so you have mere seconds at best to change direction. A fast vehicle is recommended, not sure if one can wither such a storm by durability alone.
  • Make sure your movement is durable and connected to durable frame works.... being even partially immobilized means certain death.
  • You only need to make it to the top, no matter in what shape.

17 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

The one where you have to evade the artillery and the mines?

• The artillery arrows seem to have a huge explosion radius that may very well reach your generator or other volatile stuff. Using of a durable generator like heavy or Apollo is recommended. There isnt much vehicle combat in that mission so going without a generator is a reasonable idea.
  • Beware of Kapkans on the ground, be sure to have something that can shoot something so low to the ground. Having a spark is a god given for this mission but it isnt exactly cheap.
  • Cloak does work and stops the artillery bombardement but it is naturally only a temporary solution.
  • When you are higher up, drive close to the walls, there artillery cannot reach you.
  • Nasty - the arrows are teleported into the sky above you so you have mere seconds at best to change direction. A fast vehicle is recommended, not sure if one can wither such a storm by durability alone.
  • Make sure your movement is durable and connected to durable frame works.... being even partially immobilized means certain death.
  • You only need to make it to the top, no matter in what shape. 

Which means I need a fast vehicle with a spark whose I don't have, great, thanks.

Edited by SajKanPl

Another mission and stuck?? It's too hard!

Greetings,

Yes, Everything that is mentioned above is right, but can be done without, yes its harder.  The Best Solution is:  ASK for help and have another person come with you.  Someone stays at the beginning while the other player makes his/her way up the mountain.  In case of destruction, it gives you the timer to respawn.  A 3 person team works well. 

And in any event yes it is tougher.  After the first part, the rest should be able for you alone to accomplish. 

Hopes this helps.....  AS I've seen in matches, """TEAM WORK"""  it does work.

2 hours ago, __Cinna__ said:

Greetings,

Yes, Everything that is mentioned above is right, but can be done without, yes its harder.  The Best Solution is:  ASK for help and have another person come with you.  Someone stays at the beginning while the other player makes his/her way up the mountain.  In case of destruction, it gives you the timer to respawn.  A 3 person team works well. 

And in any event yes it is tougher.  After the first part, the rest should be able for you alone to accomplish. 

Hopes this helps.....  AS I've seen in matches, """TEAM WORK"""  it does work. 

Thank you for help :)

the most important part here is having a blue radar, it makes you see (but not detect on map) all of the kapkans, you can easily destroy them with shotguns before they catch you, stealth is nice but brain is even nicer, some green mines will deal almost no damage to you so you can drive over them with no problem. car with growl should be able to be faster than the artillery so those arrows will never be a problem, the biggest issue when playing alone is killing the cars once you get to the top of the hill. I had to re-try about 3 times before i finally finished the mission. It was nice tho, very cool mechanics, when you transfer your soul to another vehicle. 

IF you are confident, you could try flying over the minefield with some sort of an airplane

Okey, thid is one friggin insanly hard mission!

NERF THE HELL OUT OF THIS MISSION PLEASE!

And I'm sure with all the modules that cost 1000*ish credits or bringin a friend along

helps for sure, but designing a mission like this either speaks for 2 things.

1. It's an incentive to buy credits so I can afford all things I need.

2. They want to create a brick wall so you more or less HAVE TO be

at a cirtain rep lvl for this to be doable..

And another thing, when your in the cannon god forbid you make it up the hill, having that friggin "Self-Destuct"

pop up thingy right there in the middle of your screen making it more or less impossible to see a thing is just cruel and no

command to my knowledge how to show or hide messages...

Untill this mission I've actually enjoyd crossout, now I'm just bumed out... Really...

2 hours ago, SwedishMonster said:

Okey, thid is one friggin insanly hard mission!

NERF THE HELL OUT OF THIS MISSION PLEASE!

And I'm sure with all the modules that cost 1000*ish credits or bringin a friend along

helps for sure, but designing a mission like this either speaks for 2 things.

1. It's an incentive to buy credits so I can afford all things I need.

2. They want to create a brick wall so you more or less HAVE TO be

at a cirtain rep lvl for this to be doable..

And another thing, when your in the cannon god forbid you make it up the hill, having that friggin "Self-Destuct"

pop up thingy right there in the middle of your screen making it more or less impossible to see a thing is just cruel and no

command to my knowledge how to show or hide messages...

Untill this mission I've actually enjoyd crossout, now I'm just bumed out... Really...

It's not too overly difficult, the worst part is the kapkans and killing the enemy bots before they get close.