I completely disagree. 

Theyre on the right track for difficulty, the power score scaling needs to go.

for now, run sub 6k on hard raids and stick to war for fire . Imo its currently the most efficient raid

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I completely disagree. 

for now, run sub 6k on hard raids and stick to war for fire . Imo its currently the most efficient raid

Someone know what he/she is talking about....:002:...the raids.

But, I do feel they need to fine turn the MM...and I quite like the scaling.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Confused 1

There is zero problem with a "hard" difficulty actually being hard.

there is a problem when someone 1/3 of someone elses piwer score can do it easier

currently the only people that are being penalized in raids, is high power score, not new people

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

There is zero problem with a "hard" difficulty actually being hard.

there is a problem when someone 1/3 of someone elses piwer score can do it easier

currently the only people that are being penalized in raids, is high power score, not new people

It teaches people efficiency, I just use a 5.5k drone build and raids have always been so easy that way, squad up if possible, others who bring a 12k xxxx will mess up everything and not be efficient due to scaling. I don't know what the new raids are like as im on xbox but that's my advice, you never need a high ps build, the higher the longer it takes

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

I use to play 10k ... I play some raids after the new patch... ,  now I assemble a 5.5k build...

The most efficient build  at the lowest PS possible, just as in PVP... 

Only that way you can get the highest amount of points...

I seems now that is the way raids are...:dntknw:

Raids are ridiculously hard right now and fast builds will steal the objective you will finish with only 100 points. Just reverse this decision devs it sucks.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

I completely disagree. 

This method seems to lack effectiveness i'v dropped my raid ps from 9k to k5 ps and my teamates were 10+ps :(

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, *BigJoe1627-_- said:

Raids are ridiculously hard right now and fast builds will steal the objective you will finish with only 100 points. Just reverse this decision devs it sucks.

I agree with you for now just try to team up with atleast 2 5k teamates

• Upvote 1

A team of three well-equipped people can complete any incursion, those who do not have equipment depend only on luck to win a miserable reward...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

A team of three well-equipped people can complete any incursion, those who do not have equipment depend only on luck to win a miserable reward...

Miserable reward :)

Edited by Anatomycetes

17 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

What does well equipped mean to u? Because a team of, even 3, 5500ps players with vectors will beat the hard raid faster and easier than a team of.. any ps higher than that.. providing they know the raid and don’t go getting killed right away that is. I didn’t read all the notes or whatever, but it seems now u get more bots to deal with, with the more players on the team and the higher ps noticeably raises they’re health and damage out.. could just b me.. but I’m pretty sure this is y I could solo perimeter breach the other day, it was unbelievably easy. All for.. a miserable reward lol

• Upvote 1

This is why I just use a 6k hover-drone build. Easily pull mvp since they do more in that range and target much faster and more accurate than a regular player. And in the event that we should lose, I didn't put that much effort into it anyway. (Not that I lose) but it also serves to make raids less work since they are longer and I've already done thousands of them. 

Edited by submaxcw
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2019 at 12:31 AM, submaxcw said:

This is why I just use a 6k hover-drone build. Easily pull mvp since they do more in that range and target much faster and more accurate than a regular player. And in the event that we should lose, I didn't put that much effort into it anyway. (Not that I lose) but it also serves to make raids less work since they are longer and I've already done thousands of them. 

Not that you lose. liar   :lol:

13 hours ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Not that you lose. liar   :lol:

Why would I lie? I've lost a couple times with other builds when my team sucks and is way over PS. But not on my drone hover.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Why would I lie? I've lost a couple times with other builds when my team sucks and is way over PS. But not on my drone hover.

only lost a couple of times   :lol:   bfs   :lol:

Hover drone lol peekaboo you..

Conceited, you blame the team for a loss. Self righteous much   :lol:

Show me your butt hurt...go on, reply   :popcorn:

Edited by thLongnGrindinRd

10 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

only lost a couple of times   :lol:   bfs   :lol:

Hover drone lol peekaboo you..

Conceited, you blame the team for a loss. Self righteous much   :lol:

Show me your butt hurt...go on, reply   :popcorn:

Got any proof otherwise? No? Okay 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Got any proof otherwise? No? Okay 

proof  :lol:

absence of proof, is not proof of absence.

I need prove nothing. You need to disprove me  :popcorn: 

Can you disprove me? no? Okay then, you are what I say you are, oh conceited one   :yes_yes_yes:

2 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

absence of proof, is not proof of absence

2 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Can you disprove me? no? Okay then

Thank you for typing my side of the convo for me. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Thank you for typing my side of the convo for me. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

No, you couldnt have said it better. The first truth I ever heard from you  :yes_yes_yes:

Show me your butt hurt, go on, reply   :lol:

2 hours ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

No, you couldnt have said it better. The first truth I ever heard from you  :yes_yes_yes:

Show me your butt hurt, go on, reply   :lol:

Show me you're not a parrot. Or a bot. Or a parrot bot 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Show me you're not a parrot. Or a bot. Or a parrot bot 

:lol:   

Wow this keyboard,warrior has mad troll skills,oh wait no she is week and angry hasn't progressed in the game and she's showing that soft squishy center.

7 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Wow this keyboard,warrior has mad troll skills,oh wait no she is week and angry hasn't progressed in the game and she's showing that soft squishy center.

:lol:  

You say that like the true hypocrite that you are pimp   :popcorn: