Recommended Posts

Just now, Chevypimp said:

You are low level troll at best come get some girl.

:lol: troll levels..never heard of that. Did you just make up troll levels  :lol:

Your a troll pimp. Its that simple, simple. But you know that ay girl??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Don't be jelly someday you'll obtain the skill,till then don't make me shine so bright.

:lol:   pimp 2 faced hypocrite   :lol:   ya dreaming boy. Like sub, you make up bs to make yourself feel superior. But its really all just an indication of the level of your butt hurt   :yes_yes_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently you have some issue,I won't go into details,BUTT you must be wounded.If this has happened to anybody else I suggest contacting your physician.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

you make up bs to make yourself feel superior

No need. You do it all for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevhigs said:

He’s had a hard on for sub since he made his first post here, can’t seem to get off his d!ck.. low lvl troll lol, at best.. show me your butt hurt, reply, lol

Awe another butt hurt girlfriend of maxs  :lol:

Higs reported for sexual innuendos   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Awe another butt hurt girlfriend of maxs  :lol:

Higs reported for sexual innuendos   

You too. Also keep posting to prove that you can't get enough of me. 

Also. Keep ducking my challenge. Calling you out but you know you can't play anyway

Edited by submaxcw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chevypimp said:

Unfortunately he has a very limited vocabulary,which directly reflects a lack of intellect.

:lol:   you aint worth the effort girly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Awe another butt hurt girlfriend of maxs  :lol:

Higs reported for sexual innuendos   

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Awesome sauce she's failing to find an intelligent response,who'd have thought.

Maybe if you'd swap 'response' and 'thought' around

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Awesome sauce she's failing to find an intelligent response,who'd have thought.

:lol:   you not worth the effort girly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, submaxcw said:

Maybe if you'd swap 'response' and 'thought' around

Maybe if you stop acting like the self righteous, conceited know it all that you think you are   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Maybe if you stop acting like the self righteous, conceited know it all that you think you are   :lol:

But those aren't insults because I am better than you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, submaxcw said:

But those aren't insults because I am better than you. 

:lol:

who said they were insults.

No no no, thats an observation and my opinion of you, But if you consider them insults, then, the shoe fits you   :yes_yes_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

:lol:

who said they were insults.

No no no, thats an observation and my opinion of you, But if you consider them insults, then, the shoe fits you   :yes_yes_yes:

But they're not. Because I am better than you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

But they're not. Because I am better than you

Like I said all along..You are a conceited self righteous fool. Proven as per your last reply.

Better than me   :lol:   can you prove it   :lol:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

Like I said all along..You are a conceited self righteous fool. Proven as per your last reply.

Better than me   :lol:   can you prove it   :lol:

Nope. Because I am truly better than you. 

I can prove it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, submaxcw said:

Nope. Because I am truly better than you. 

I can prove it. 

prove it then   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

prove it then   :lol:

Stand up for what you believe in. Even if you believe in me. 

Because I am better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.