Just now, submaxcw said:

Stand up for what you believe in. Even if you believe in me. 

Because I am better

:lol:

better at what?  

5 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

:lol:

better at what?  

Everything that's worth anything. 

There are no heroes or villains. There's just me being better than you

2 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Everything that's worth anything. 

There are no heroes or villains. There's just me being better than you

:lol:  in your dreams 

:lol:  in your dreams 

Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn that submax is better than you.

Just now, submaxcw said:

Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn that submax is better than you.

wrong. We fall, so we can get up again maxy. 

The saying is not about you, oh conceited one  :lol:

Just now, thLongnGrindinRd said:

wrong. We fall, so we can get up again maxy. 

The saying is not about you, oh conceited one  :lol:

Why would you need to get back up? Because you saw that submax is better than you. 

Just now, submaxcw said:

Why would you need to get back up? Because you saw that submax is better than you. 

:lol:  oh conceited one. You are sooo self righteous, I think I will vomit  :yes_yes_yes:

:lol:  oh conceited one. You are sooo self righteous, I think I will vomit  :yes_yes_yes:

Why

So

Seriously better than you?

2 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Why

So

Seriously better than you?

barfing now

They constanly ruin this game..all the time and money..a waste.just build a big. Porcupine build..so op..guess theybwant this game to be everyone 6 legs throwing barrels..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, *SHOOTU said:

They constanly ruin this game..all the time and money..a waste.just build a big. Porcupine build..so op..guess theybwant this game to be everyone 6 legs throwing barrels..

Developers are just waiting a little more people get porks for easy/fast raids to.....

Remove then from raids for "technical difficulties" just like with Chase...

:popcorn:

6 hours ago, *SHOOTU said:

Um...i have a few builds with legendaries that Jack up porc builds pretty nicely.  Actually yesterday... The thought occurred to me that porcs seemed underpowered.  Though I guess I'm just getting good against them. 

17 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

Um...i have a few builds with legendaries that Jack up porc builds pretty nicely.  Actually yesterday... The thought occurred to me that porcs seemed underpowered.  Though I guess I'm just getting good against them. 

They are fairly balanced. High damage and crowd control but easily countered with the right builds, making them heavily reliant in teammates which puts them where they are meant to be: psuedo support.

In my opinion, they are very well balanced. They just seem to shine if they can corner an opponent or preemptively strike a field of spawning bots... which is fine.

Raids have always had an ultimate weapon though. With siege it was whirlwinds, chase was harvester, cargo run was hover+aegis, siege 2.0 was spark, steel cradle was retchers or crickets and melee, and so on. Again, in my own opinion, that's fine. It's one of the few things that actually makes raiders happy to work together instead of trying to fight each other too, because it makes it easier for the whole group when raids are already way too taxing for a game like this.

Side note: what do you guys think about a raid taking place in a cave or other complex underground system?

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Side note: what do you guys think about a raid taking place in a cave or other complex underground system?

I've always been up for a good dungeon crawl.

Side note: would be another reason to make lights useful instead of just decoration

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Small_An_Simple said:
4 hours ago, submaxcw said:

I've always been up for a good dungeon crawl.

Side note: would be another reason to make lights useful instead of just decoration

+1

Like!