DHawk216

Grinding uranium and bucking the meta

Fertile Soldiers [FXS] is looking for players who want to grind uranium and have what it takes to make it happen. We're looking for people that can get the job done in CW. Versatility a plus, but one trick ponies with a damn good trick are welcome as well.

And as for those who may be reading this who are in a clan, but not happy with the way it's going (Maybe your team won't run Saturdays for fear of placement, holding your uranium earnings and your new worth back. Maybe they have an inner circle, and you're not part of it.), we take all comers. The one thing that matters to us is the overall net worth gains of the ENTIRE clan. If you're entire squad isn't getting uranium every session, you're leaving money behind, delaying your progress towards relics and fusing high-end items.

I know many people using legendary weapons or better who just want a group of guys to hang out with, not necessarily caring about winning or losing. That's not us. We are here to win and if you can't help grind uranium with any of your builds, you won't last long here. On the flip side, if you're tired of playing with scrubs, we aren't populating our roster with any. Shoot me a message here or on the PSN ( PSN: Deathhawk216 ) and let's start making you some money

TL;DR - We are here to GRIND URANIUM for EVERY LAST MEMBER and AVOID THE DRAMA. If you can dig that and can help, we'll all make some coin. Those who CANNOT CONTRIBUTE will be removed IF NEEDED. Message here on forums or message me on PSN - Deathhawk216 

3 hours ago, submaxcw said:

That name though...

Ever wonder why Filipinos have Spanish last names? Ahh, the spoils of war...

6 hours ago, RLDisaPyleOfDoo said:

Sweet, a new clan to beat up on.

Appreciated the bump to the post, RLDisaPyleOfDoo. Looking forward to going over you guys like a speed bump soon! What's your clan's tag and your PSN again? Just so I can get that extra teeny bit of enjoyment out of beating you guys. I'm Deathhawk216, leader of Fertile Soldiers [FXS].

• Thanks 1

You know who I am. I'm not trying to insult. Just wondering if the name was run through Google translate about 15 times or something. 

On 6/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, DHawk216 said:

Ever wonder why Filipinos have Spanish last names? Ahh, the spoils of war...

lets try not to condone R.a.p.e., You should know there are men who r.a.p.e other men....

Don't put yourself in the firing line now...

I've seen documentaries when some men can't take the shame and commit suicide months after it's happened...

Or less....

fate can be cruel and you never know what will happen next :vanga:

The next victim may even include yourself if you don't watch your back :lol:

tenor 5!!!!!!.gif

Edited by HammeredByNature
  • Haha 1