Stoner_Dog

Drifting dust

Sometimes when someone has an agile and fast build, he can slide sideways for quite a while. I miss the dustcloud released by these drifts, could be applied to wheels or even tracks too. Just a small could depending the ground to give a little effect.

(people sure wanna turn it off tought who play on low graphic, like me... but it would look so cool :D )

I just found this pic on the internet, but it illustrates well what I mean

cb4ca02a30b36b1f26c6eda40e0b97df.thumb.j

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

I would absolutely love this, the game needs more dust behind the vehicles for sure, it looks great and adds a lot of immersion to the game. With no or very little dust it feel's like your vehicle is barely moving no matter the speed :).

Stuff like this is cool, but as it is, my graphics are high enough that I can't target stuff. Dirt/dust will be turned off by low-end machines and, depending on how much there is, that is actually a competitive advantage.

For instance, when I play world of warships, and the ships are billowing smoke and fire from burning, I can't even tell which way they are facing unless I look at the minimap. You want graphics to not actually impede good play otherwise people will turn it off, even if their machines can handle it.

If it's just dirt skidding around, I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1