BLACK_WlDOW

Useless trash

Please give us the ability to delete some of the items in our inventory.

I will NEVER use a football sticker and about 10 other stickers that were awarded to me for doing nothing special apart from logging in and winning some normal everyday pvp matches.

These stickers were part of the events.

I never asked for these stickers.

I never played for these stickers

The only way to have avoided getting these stickers would be to not log in for 2 weeks while the event was on.

These stickers and many items like them are just clutter in my inventory.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

Some stickers while not being the prettiest at least don't take inventory space, so no harm done. However, many decors are untradable, and they do take inventory space!! Would be great if decors don,t take inventory space

Edited by sam93931
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sam93931 said:

Some stickers while not being the prettiest at least don't take inventory space, so no harm done. However, many decors are untradable, and they do take inventory space!! Would be great if decors don,t take inventory space

Next update dude.

Untradable decor (events or the ones you buy inn the customization store) will not take inventory space :yes_yes_yes:

About deleting stickers, either way for me is fine...:dntknw:

On 7/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, *Zhetesh said:

About deleting stickers, either way for me is fine...:dntknw:

There are so many stickers now, could separate them into a dedicated category away from paints.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

There are so many stickers now, could separate them into a dedicated category away from paints.

I like this one :good:

Many times navigate all when I'm just looking for a paint can be a waste of time....

I agree with Black Widow,  Even though they may not take any space in my inventory I simply don't care for the majority of the stickers received and never use them. The option to "opt out " would be nice.

• Confused 2

Yeah- I simply do not care about stickers at all. I've had the "do not display stickers on other cars" (or whatever it's called) since practically day 1 to save load on my GPU. I guess some people care about making their car as "pretty" as possible, but paint's fine enough for me.

I think that's not a big deal, it's not a big deal for me,

but it's my personal opinion. The sticker doesn't matter much,

I just waste time removing it or dealing with the sticker in just

a short time. But even so, despite what we have received,

it should be exciting. He should allow us to be able to download

it by ourselves. Whoever wants it, we just download it like this

would be good or delete it like the black widow said. But I think

that will definitely be the most predictable way that they

choose to do it. slotxo

it doesnt bother me, it doesnt take up inventory space so why rage over something thats free of charge and doesnt take up inventory space?

I gotten free stuff from event but never bother using them, and they never been in the way or botherd me, or caused any issue for me.

one possible solution is to be able to delete/remove them, but be able to get them back later if wanted, like a "download section" in menu.

but honestly for me, I dont see any point in this feature, it doesnt take up space and it doesnt cost anything.

Im keeping my "Useless Trash"

Thanks Gaijin for giving me free "Useless Trash" that doesnt take up storagespace

• Upvote 1

I hope your house is tidier than your inventory.

Yes clutter which isnt taking up space seems ok, but useless clutter is useless and takes that little extra to scroll over

I don't care if I can't delete some of my untradeable stickers. They don't take any inventory space so it's not a problem.

Please do this, but not just for stickers. Allow us to hide specific items. Crawling through the list of things I won't use is not enjoyable. Starter wheels or 'tornado' are examples of things I don't want taking up space on my screen. Some people may be fine ignoring them, but I'd like to add my support to those who don't like sorting through a heap of useless things. Add a filter to turn them off in the market. This would eliminate the number of pages we have to sort through to find things we want.

• Upvote 1

Even better would be an option to swap all these untradables into something like coupons. After all, what good are coupons? Sure, you can sell em, but why do people buy em? Because you can craft silly things like Legendary crates that give you a legendary item for 24 hours... big deal. Why be so tight about everything? While we're at it, make non-tradables like rare or epic "Not for sales" or fused items also tradable for a few coupons. Say 10 coupons per rare and 100 coupons for an epic item or sticker. The market would survive this.

^^If you were to be able to change them onto something else, that something else would need to be something that can't be put on market. If the devs were ok with these items affecting market, they would simply make these untradeable items tradeable.

That's the whole point of untradeable items, the devs don't want them to influence the market in any way.