xWlLL0Wx

i dont see any other way around it.

i dont like clans. 

i once played with a group of people, they were in a clan but we played missions.
what put me off from the start was they were all over the player list to see who they were fighting.

does it matter?

personally, i dont care who it is.

not worrying about t, leaves me free to play the game.

then there's the politics......

this was why, a little while back, i suggested the idea of mercenaries.

all your merc cares about is playing the game

it doesnt matter at what level either.

he can walk away as well. go somewhere else

there are some truly gifted people playing this game

they are not in clans

often they are the reason a squad could go up against randoms and lose.

while i would never heap such praise upon myself , 

i will say that i am one of those players that wrecks a lot of people.

i dont use meta builds.  i have never used anyone elses designs

i have never needed to.

for what its worth  i have played 9371 missions

and destroyed 22,770 enemies

i dont mess about.

i am comfortable playing a 9k build against 12k s

though the idea of building a MAX class does intrigue me.

truth is, you can worry about the clan stuff yourself if you want,

all i want is a space where i can earn uranium in nice quantities

which means i dont want to be carrying people. sorry.

so if there is such a thing as a 'non clan' clan

that drops deep and plays hardcore

and happens to be looking for an asset, gimme a shout.

cheers

PS i need a week or so to get my broadband n the new place. 

i'm tethered to my phone atm its awful.

You don't like clans, you don't seem like a team player, you don't use META builds... what assets are you bringing to the table exactly?

My boys cap out Uranium in <4 sessions, allowed to use whatever build they want, and even got a couple that don't speak English. If you can't pull your weight, people won't want to play you. I don't put up with ANY bad attitudes, if someone tries to start something I'm kicking and blocking. Friendly smak talk with your buds in other clans is cool, but we aren't going to belittle others. I'm flexible with anything outside of toxicity. 

If you play range or anti push I can try you out for a few sessions. If it turns out that your build or skill isn't up to par for a top 10 clan but you are cool and teachable I don't mind coaching you up. I won't be able to spend much time with ya till late August though if it's needed or even wanted.

deuces wiid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

You don't like clans, you don't seem like a team player, you don't use META builds... what assets are you bringing to the table exactly?

My boys cap out Uranium in <4 sessions, allowed to use whatever build they want, and even got a couple that don't speak English. If you can't pull your weight, people won't want to play you. I don't put up with ANY bad attitudes, if someone tries to start something I'm kicking and blocking. Friendly smak talk with your buds in other clans is cool, but we aren't going to belittle others. I'm flexible with anything outside of toxicity. 

If you play range or anti push I can try you out for a few sessions. If it turns out that your build or skill isn't up to par for a top 10 clan but you are cool and teachable I don't mind coaching you up. I won't be able to spend much time with ya till late August though if it's needed or even wanted.

deuces wiid

its difficult without bigging myself up. i dont even say that i'm a good player. self praise is no praise.

i would state that i am 1% above average. i give myself that.

my win to loss in missions is around 8/10. 

i am very often MVP when i play. 

its not unusual for me to have double the points of my team mates.

but then, often i end up with more points than the leader of the other team.

if we get slaughtered i'm usually the only one that killed anybody

it is fair to say that if i am on your team in a mission, we will probably win
and i say that because when i look at my history nearly all are victories.

i know. it sounds arrogant. its still true though.

i look after the team i play with. even if i killed them the match before. (one thing i really like about this game)

i have a range of builds, and play styles from close non contact right out to full range.

i'm a tactical player

i know when to push and when to hold back

i have never needed anyones help or advice, though i will ask questions every now and then.

what i will bring to a clan, is a big pair of bo**ocks and a lot of DPS.

• Like 1

Sounds good. Be aware that we don't see many ducks at our position. 

Message, friend me and let me know when you get everything sorted.

deuces wiid

• Upvote 2

Sees the title

image.thumb.png.935e0e550550afe51393ff05

(please don't, dial 1-800-273-8255 first)

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

Sounds good. Be aware that we don't see many ducks at our position. 

Message, friend me and let me know when you get everything sorted.

deuces wiid

can i get a GT?

13 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

can i get a GT?

His GT is the exact same as his forum name. Also, he is a really cool and informative dude with plenty of skill...take his advice and you'll be set for life in this game. Good luck and best wishes to you @xWlLL0Wx. :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

His GT is the exact same as his forum name. Also, he is a really cool and informative dude with plenty of skill...take his advice and you'll be set for life in this game. Good luck and best wishes to you @xWlLL0Wx. :-)

thats lovely

okay, so whats the clan called?

1 hour ago, DeucesWiId said:

XBOX GT: deuces wiid

Clan: DAMNation, D4MN

nice one, ive sent a request and added you.

i'll be truthful, when derpster said your gt was the exact same as your forum name, alarm bells started ringing!.
nice one though

ive seen the tag a few times.

okay so this thread is going to turn into the adventures of me, as i walk straight into higher powerscore matches.

so, usually, i play sub 9k, as in, as close as i can get to 9k.

i have rebuilt. i am now at  PS 10,540.

its near enough the exact same spec as my current favourite build

only it has more durability, and its slower.

first game.... ar*e handed to me, next two  MVP.

i like it though.

at higher powerscores, you get the better players on missions, so teams kinda gel together.

plus i'm now playing against  some of the best players in the game.

the match i just played, i was the highest placed on my team.

my score was 240

LOL

• Upvote 1

i asked a top team if they had any space in their clan last night. 

why not?  i mentioned my bo**cks earlier as i'm sure the observant have noted.

anyway, if you dont ask you dont get.

the response was 'got any relics'

so close and yet so very far away.

• Haha 1

also, i am not happy. 

i had designed what i believe to be my finest platform yet, it has served me very well, 

but as its was a sub 9k build i doubt it would be suitable for clan wars,

but i'm comfortable in it. it fits me.

i have 9 builds at any one time. all are based off of the same principle, at least they are atm.

it also means i was limited to playing against  9k opposition two thirds of the time.

i figured i needed to play higher power score matches ..........  ya know, out of respect.

so i made a bigger build, but its not me. i dont like it, i'm not comfortable in it.

its slow. 

thats what i dont like. 

soooooo, what i have done is bought a detonator which allows me to fix enough parts to my existing builds,

to raise my power score over 10k, and then blow the extra parts off at the start of the match. job done.

now my little 9k builds play against 13k's. nearly all the time.

learning curve

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know what you have but I don't think it's going to be competitive at our level with that PS.

You're going to fight against 4 man Firebug, Lance, Spark, Harvester teams or 4 man Typhoon teams. We're a top clan and we have everything fused on our builds. We all have at least one Relic build and multiple fused Legendary builds, some of us have multiple Relic builds. I'm not expecting you to have a 100k build, but you at least need a Cricket build minimum to hang with these boys.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

I don't know what you have but I don't think it's going to be competitive at our level with that PS.

You're going to fight against 4 man Firebug, Lance, Spark, Harvester teams or 4 man Typhoon teams. We're a top clan and we have everything fused on our builds. We all have at least one Relic build and multiple fused Legendary builds, some of us have multiple Relic builds. I'm not expecting you to have a 100k build, but you at least need a Cricket build minimum to hang with these boys.

for now, i am adjusting for higher PS play.

i'm honest enough to admit that i still have a few things to learn,

but it took me less than 12 hours to go from playing 9k games, to 13k games

and still get the same results, in my 9k builds

i am outclassed and outgunned, and still kicking a*se.

thing is,

as more and more of you get killed by me,

it becomes more likely that someone will from a top 30 clan will ask me to join.

if i getting MVP playing against teams with top clan members on it, 

and i'm only in a 9k build...... there is potential there.

its a matter of time for me. ive already made the decision.

if its not you/your's , it'll be someone elses.

cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

for now, i am adjusting for higher PS play.

i'm honest enough to admit that i still have a few things to learn,

but it took me less than 12 hours to go from playing 9k games, to 13k games

and still get the same results, in my 9k builds

i am outclassed and outgunned, and still kicking a*se.

thing is,

as more and more of you get killed by me,

it becomes more likely that someone will from a top 30 clan will ask me to join.

if i getting MVP playing against teams with top clan members on it, 

and i'm only in a 9k build...... there is potential there.

its a matter of time for me. ive already made the decision.

if its not you/your's , it'll be someone elses.

cheers

LOL Clan Battles is NOTHING like random PvP battles, not even close! IDGAF how good you think you are but if you come using a terrible build you're going to get humbled real quick and cost us thousands of coins in the process, I promise. We aren't some top 30 clan bud, we're making 700+ coins an hour and expect the guy to our left and right to pull their own weight. I'm offering you the Golden Ticket to Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. Don't be one of those players who have a bulldog bark with a puppy dog bite.

10 battles from my last session. 

Screenshot_20190629-060012_Xbox.jpg

Edited by DeucesWiId
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

LOL Clan Battles is NOTHING like random PvP battles, not even close! IDGAF how good you think you are but if you come using a terrible build you're going to get humbled real quick and cost us thousands of coins in the process, I promise. We aren't some top 30 clan bud, we're making 700+ coins an hour and expect the guy to our left and right to pull their own weight. I'm offering you the Golden Ticket to Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. Don't be one of those players who have a bulldog bark with a puppy dog bite.

10 battles from my last session. 

Screenshot_20190629-060012_Xbox.jpg

for me, yesterday was the eye opener. i have been playing this game and quite frankly killing nearly everything i saw, at 9k PS

so when i built a 10k plus build, i only did it so i could get into the high PS matches. thats where i was humbled. i truly was.

at the same time, i knew that if i could get my 9k builds into those games, i would do a lot better than with the 10+

so i found a way to do it, and i'm on par with my previous performances.

playing against very experienced players with much stronger builds than my own.

and killing them.

i dont have a clan build yet. the concept has not even formed.

i dont expect anyone to even allow me to go out on clan matches to start with

but over time you'll see that i really, do not...... mess about.

nor do i over inflate my capabilities.

19 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

for me, yesterday was the eye opener. i have been playing this game and quite frankly killing nearly everything i saw, at 9k PS

so when i built a 10k plus build, i only did it so i could get into the high PS matches. thats where i was humbled. i truly was.

at the same time, i knew that if i could get my 9k builds into those games, i would do a lot better than with the 10+

so i found a way to do it, and i'm on par with my previous performances.

playing against very experienced players with much stronger builds than my own.

and killing them.

i dont have a clan build yet. the concept has not even formed.

i dont expect anyone to even allow me to go out on clan matches to start with

but over time you'll see that i really, do not...... mess about.

nor do i over inflate my capabilities.

I'm not the typical tryhard that most of these guys are. I play 6,000 through 16,000 PS with Avengers through Typhoons and Rapiers through Scorpions. We even played CB using randomly generated builds.

I can confidently say that the cheapest most reliable CB build for top tier play is. Apollo generator, 3 Crickets, 5 hovers, Hot Red, Chameleon, and Torerro. A bunch of Purple and Blue radars is an extra bonus for added armor, but not mandatory. 

Edited by DeucesWiId
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

I'm not the typical tryhard that most of these guys are. I play 6,000 through 16,000 PS with Avengers through Typhoons and Rapiers through Scorpions. We even played CB using randomly generated builds.

I can confidently say that the cheapest most reliable CB build for top tier play is. Apollo generator, 5 hovers, Hot Red, Chameleon, and Torerro. A bunch of Purple and Blue radars is an extra bonus for added armor, but not mandatory. 

Um , you playing distraction? Presume you forgot crickets. 

Seriously though, Willow if you are serious in playing CW you should accept Deuces offer, be humble and learn as much as you can off him. In this game it's  rare for someone with his knowledge to be willing to help others, wish more high end players had a similar mindset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

Seriously though, Willow if you are serious in playing CW you should accept Deuces offer, be humble and learn as much as you can off him. In this game it's  rare for someone with his knowledge to be willing to help others, wish more high end players had a similar mindset.

LOL you're quick on the trigger, I edited it like 30 seconds after I posted it :lol:

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

I can confidently say that the cheapest most reliable CB build for top tier play is. Apollo generator, 3 Crickets, 5 hovers, Hot Red, Chameleon, and Torerro. A bunch of Purple and Blue radars is an extra bonus for added armor, but not mandatory. 

well, i'll look into it, i dont have hovers or crickets atm.
i would say though, it seems that its the kind of build that you have to be very good with, 
in order to get results with it. i know that sounds obvious
but its not really a pick up and play build.

ive been killed quite a few times by them, but i have also killed lots of them quite easily
when you rush them they tend to panic, make a mistake and or lose control more often than a tank or legs
and an aurora with two cyclones moving and firing from medium to long rage?

i dont worry about em

then theres the stealth. without a cheeta you have to stay out of the way for 30 seconds while it cools down
you get one attack then its back to hiding 
what if the guy you were firing at, is now firing at you? seconds to reload, and he is focused on one spot

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

two Retchers, stealth, cheeta, apollo, doppler full range, fused purple radiator. favourite cabn

job done. 

theres enough damage there to kill anyone with 1 suprise attack.

i should add that most of my builds use the torrero or favourite cabin,.
and i dont have stealth in my retcher build.
i have the torreo , and a second fused purple radiator in it.

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

6 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

LOL you're quick on the trigger, I edited it like 30 seconds after I posted it :lol:

In a pub beer garden, UK's got good weather:17::01212:

I do wish more top level players had a similar attitude rather than aspiring to get in the top clans, bring some competition in, help other players.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

hold on, so you quote deuce from 24 minutes ago saying that he forgot crickets, and yet i quote him from 30 mins ago where it has crickets mentioned. 

what the ferg?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.