xWlLL0Wx

i dont see any other way around it.

Recommended Posts

well, its headf cks all round. happy saturday btw!.

i still do not know if my headset works.

i reckon it does though.

the only way i could get my headset to work was by going into 'Audio'

then switching HDMI off, and selecting optical.

which means i have sound through my headset but not my TV

the only way around that unfortunately, is to get a new 4k tv, that has an optical input.

gutted.

in clan related news, 

it seems one offer was contextual

but the other offer, the erm, solid offer does not look like its going anywhere

which is bloody annoying, given that this is the actual third time now

that this guy has mentioned getting me in a clan, and the third time its come to nothing.

 

its like the channel laid out for me is to go back to AIE.

 

 

i knew in advance that i would be giving up my own progression

in order to play clan wars with a friend.

i am an english speaker in a mainly french clan.

this next bit isnt easy. i was regualrly at the top of AIE's points board

i did take a screenshot of the board before i left.

so i dont speak french and i'm learning nothing

you have to play with and against people who are better than you.

otherwise you dont learn anything

(oddly, this clarifies something someone said to me last night. i do see your position)


as i say, i made sacrifices to go to AIE, i gave it a good go.


but i dont think its unreasonable to want to be in a clan where i speak the same language as everyone else.

and where i can pick up new things and improve instead of stagnating

besides

if they were to look at it my from perspective instead of their own

they would see that AIE is not the best place for me, 

for some very obvious reasons.

 

so..... , i have no options at the moment.

headf ck.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh it gets worse. i just finished borderlands 3.

we brush past the fact that from level 17 i have used only two guns

an uber smg, and a corrosive shotgun that melts everything.

even bossses. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!, even the final boss.

but the loot...

i dont know why, but all i was getting was whites greens and the odd blue once in a while 

i bought the shotgun.

the loot after killing the final boss was so bad i didnt take any of it.

same in the last vault.

but luckily, as a reward, i got a gun that shoots out mostly green guns.

or an eridium to cash converter to give it a functionary title.

 

then we get to what they would call the story.

not as good as borderlands two imo.

it felt like the pre sequal.

and aside from brick, the only other male character

is a knob that runs around in his underpants.

all the rest are women.

but wait...

they're all sirens as well!..

ohh thats lucky then.

but what really broke the game was not the rampant feminism,

it was the idea that the first vault humter, was a jewish bloke.

that really was the glace cherry placed right in the center of the xxxx.

not the fact he's jewish

but that they broke their own game by placing a real world identity in it.

why?

imagine youre playing mass effect, and you get a mission... 'rescue the catholic priest'

or if darth vader had a welsh accent

i unlocked mayhem mode, i will do it

but borderlands two was much better for me, so far.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and now back to crossout related news.

i am now back in a clan.

ive been in it since about one o clock.

we did a session of clan wars, it went well.

i am lacking a a little at the moment. its a significant change of pace.

but as things went on i was beginning to grow into it a bit.

mind is a bit blown to be honest. 

if i stand still long enough, 

a big cheesy grin appears on my face

my feet are still planted though.

 

so, i am now in N3XT.

i will give them my best.

 

i do not know how long i will be there...

i hope quite a while

its all an unknown

thats unusual for me.

it is in the lap of the gods.


but its by far the best place TO be.

and as N3XT are currently number one

there is nowhere above where i am. 

this thread has perhaps the best ending that it could possible have.

 

ive already received messages, including one nice one!.

 

not bothered though.

i get to play with the best players in the game.

it dont get no better than that.

 

huge thanks to ll ReganMack ll  for a diamond opportunity.

and thank you to everyone who has continued to read this thread.

 

but yeah. i can put that last little dot in, after this next word

 

cheers.

Edited by xWlLL0Wx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 12:08 PM, xWlLL0Wx said:

i get to play with the best players in the game.

And get stomped by the best as well. Enjoyed poping you last night. 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

And get stomped by the best as well. Enjoyed poping you last night. 

If you think S420 is one of the best teams your delusional, it does take a lot of skill to drive and hold 1 button.

ps have use ever even finished top 3 lol far from the best 

not even s420 but you in general dr pickle are no we’re near one of the best players on this game lol.

Edited by saltyadults69
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, saltyadults69 said:

If you think S420 is one of the best teams your delusional, it does take a lot of skill to drive and hold 1 button.

ps have use ever even finished top 3 lol far from the best 

not even s420 but you in general dr pickle are no we’re near one of the best players on this game lol.

You are the delusional one if you think that I give anything you say any bit of respect.

Could at least sling insults from a real account. 

My guess is you are just too chíckenshît.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRRPickel said:

You are the delusional one if you think that I give anything you say any bit of respect.

Could at least sling insults from a real account. 

My guess is you are just too chíckenshît.

This is my real account bud... lol what a guy to chicken **** from a bunch of guys on a forum u got me I slap u guys 24-7 in cw it’s minor...

 

your in here bragging cause you “think” your one of the best me and you both know that is most definitely not true.

Edited by saltyadults69
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess playing and beating top 5 teams says nothing. 

Love how you're defending your xxxx pickup, this post wasn't even directed to you.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Guess playing and beating top 5 teams says nothing. 

Love how you're defending your xxxx pickup, this post wasn't even directed to you.

Playing and beating top 5 teams does means nothing exactly it’s not even hard to get there... been doing it for years held  first place for as long as I can remember... you don’t see me in here bragging about popping people hahaha.

my **** pickup? Take a look at the leaderboard bro this dude ran all night with us and we are still first are you telling me you were getting beat 3v4 yesterday? Your not doing yourself any favours here buddy I think you should stop replying.

why you calling the guy **** to? That’s a bit unnecessary he’s said absolutely nothing to you, the only **** guy here is you in here claiming your one of the best Dr pickle one of the best give me a break LOL that’s a new one.

Edited by saltyadults69
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

Playing and beating top 5 teams does means nothing exactly it’s not even hard to get there... been doing it for years held  first place for as long as I can remember... you don’t see me in here bragging about popping people hahaha.

my **** pickup? Take a look at the leaderboard bro this dude ran all night with us and we are still first are you telling me you were getting beat 3v4 yesterday? Your not doing yourself any favours here buddy I think you should stop replying.

why you calling the guy **** to? That’s a bit unnecessary he’s said absolutely nothing to you, the only **** guy here is you in here claiming your one of the best Dr pickle one of the best give me a break LOL that’s a new one.

Man you are touchy, must be that time of the month.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Man you are touchy, must be that time of the month.

Lol, nah just no time for **** players calling people in my clan ****, you have done nothing spectacular pickle to even be remotely good, nice to see we found the only toxic guy in S420 what an achievement.

again you called yourself one of the best that is funny. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, DRRPickel said:

And get stomped by the best as well. Enjoyed poping you last night. 

its rock paper scissors. i bet nearly everyone was on hovers.

anyway, so every now and then you have to take a loss. 

but as you know,  N3XT win 'most' of their matches, 

and for that reason, we are still top of the board.

and even though we may lose one battle, 

we are clearly winning the war

feel free to celebrate your victory.

but spare me your salt.

please.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, saltyadults69 said:

Lol, nah just no time for **** players calling people in my clan ****, you have done nothing spectacular pickle to even be remotely good, nice to see we found the only toxic guy in S420 what an achievement.

again you called yourself one of the best that is funny. 

i just saw the row and walked off, 

i should have read on....

nicely slayed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DRRPickel said:

Man you are touchy, must be that time of the month.

at this point, the reader will observe the complete and utter submission.

 

your arms and legs were tied

you were then placed on a tray, wrapped, and labelled

and then you were shipped out for sale.

 

after that, probably the only good bit for you, 

was when they put the stuffing in.

 

its nice to be in a clan.

 

N3XT !

 

Edited by xWlLL0Wx
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I enjoyed finally seeing you in game, even if you were 5k higher than myself.. gg lol

nice one, yeah, the same. i did note the difference in PS but you clung on. fair play for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Perks of being fast and tiny.. :fed002:

I'm sure all the girls love you for that. 

Edited by A_V_G_P
Sorry Willow
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I'm not interested in girls so I hope not

 

always thought u were a boy loving seal clubber, now its 100% confirmed gg

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well butter my parsnips this is nice...

it makes a change from the usual industrial banter!

have a seat, i bought sausage rolls and pineapple juice.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad i found out how awful that new autocannon was before i bought one.

the numbers i saw on that screenshot were wrong, 

and even if they were right, whats the point in nice damage if the accuracy is bad?

the reticle was at max open all the time....

meaning even your first shot wont be on target at medium range...

autocannon!.....

and they are selling it for real money.

the new worst gun in the game.

boggles the mind.

 

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

glad i found out how awful that new autocannon was before i bought one.

the numbers i saw on that screenshot were wrong, 

and even if they were right, whats the point in nice damage if the accuracy is bad?

the reticle was at max open all the time....

meaning even your first shot wont be on target at medium range...

autocannon!.....

and they are selling it for real money.

the new worst gun in the game.

boggles the mind.

 

Hey, at least for once pack only items are not super op I guess :dntknw:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.