xWlLL0Wx

i dont see any other way around it.

Recommended Posts

End of the day you could have just left the clan and that’s it, that’s what most people tend to do well at least men do.

 

cry baby’s like you leave things and then look for sympathy and need attention so they can vent about the situation which is absolutely hilarious.

bottom line is

 

YOU ASKED ME TO JOIN

so for whatever reason you felt like we needed you, you were wrong I got guys in my clan that I would rather they were earning than 3 guys in my clan getting pissed because they got the cyclone god in there team causing heavy carry , but don’t worry willow I will credit you , you did do 1 clutch in your whole time in N3XT so we will give you that congratulations and good luck in your next clan I’m sure we will never fight against you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyadults69 said:

... I’m honestly speechless you think your cyclones are relics hahahaha there garbage bro they fall off with 1 shot of a scorp they get **** to shotguns builds they have more counters than any weapon I know, you should actually go buy firebugs and a spark since you can’t stop talking about them.

who said i think my cyclones are relics?

you just made that up, and projected it onto me like it was something i said.

its called a straw man argument, you make stupid something up, attribute it to someone else, and then argue against your own made up point.

once again embellished with a hahahahahahaaaa, 

so thats that one done.

then you go on......

 

'there garbage bro they fall off with 1 shot of a scorp'

you mean one shot from two scorps?

well, so does everything else with under 560 durability, 

not a strong point there either by you.

and the a suggestion that i by the weapon which i'm easily able to kill for some bizzarre reason

while ignoring the 1V1 challenge.

 

garbage post by you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

who said i think my cyclones are relics?

you just made that up, and projected it onto me like it was something i said.

its called a straw man argument, you make stupid something up, attribute it to someone else, and then argue against your own made up point.

once again embellished with a hahahahahahaaaa, 

so thats that one done.

then you go on......

 

'there garbage bro they fall off with 1 shot of a scorp'

you mean one shot from two scorps?

well, so does everything else with under 560 durability, 

not a strong point there either by you.

and the a suggestion that i by the weapon which i'm easily able to kill for some bizzarre reason

while ignoring the 1V1 challenge.

 

garbage post by you.

 

 

Ignoring the 1v1 option I don’t own firebugs but if you want il inv you now and slap you and your cyclones?

everything else under 560 durability can be armoured is small or is on hovers and neither of them options is shitclones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll help you to save time, 

you know you have treated me badly, 

and now your here going through the stages of justification for doing what you have done.

this is a solo process, i dont need to be here for any of it, 

so i'll leave you to dress up your own xxxx so that you dont look like so much of a complete a sehole.

good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyadults69 said:

Ignoring the 1v1 option I don’t own firebugs but if you want il inv you now and slap you and your cyclones?

everything else under 560 durability can be armoured is small or is on hovers and neither of them options is shitclones

oh but no one had a problem with me using them.... did they regan.

goodbye old bean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

i'll help you to save time, 

you know you have treated me badly, 

and now your here going through the stages of justification for doing what you have done.

this is a solo process, i dont need to be here for any of it, 

so i'll leave you to dress up your own xxxx so that you dont look like so much of a complete a sehole.

good luck with that.

Mate I don’t give a **** how I treated you facts, I also did not ask you to join my clan you asked me, so again what makes you think you deserve to play every session? I got guys in my clan I would rather be capping than your dumbass, tell me what part your struggling to understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

oh but no one had a problem with me using them.... did they regan.

goodbye old bean

No we didint cause it’s the only weapon you are “capable” of using so we adjusted to it simple as that, I’m not sure you understand we compromised our comp to put a xxxx 2x shitclone in there rather than another relic guy how can you not get your head around this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you think I’m gonna sub my guys who I’ve knew for time for a random dude with 2x cyclone ur wrong if they want to sub for you that’s fine not a problem , that’s just how the cookie crumbles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ngl, i hated it when you used cylcones, they arent good at high level clan war and the fact you only use 2 is even worse, it was fine though we would still win every game but it made it much harder to win. You are not a strong player so you did not play late in the week as points matter the most, we all liked you so we were willing to accept the fact you are a weaker player, im sorry but you were recruiting as a scorp hover and chose to use far weaker builds such as scorp spider and double cyclone spider that put you as a monday/ tuesday player due to how weak they are at our level of clan war.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

Mate I don’t give a **** how I treated you facts, I also did not ask you to join my clan you asked me, so again what makes you think you deserve to play every session? I got guys in my clan I would rather be capping than your dumbass, tell me what part your struggling to understand 

your straw manning me again, 

who said that i thought i should play every session?

i certainly didnt.

i was objecting to being isolated and ignored.

yet you invert the whole thing and spin it like i'm upset because i dont play every session

now why would you feel the need to do stuff like that.... mmmmmm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

 

your straw manning me again, 

who said that i thought i should play every session?

i certainly didnt.

i was objecting to being isolated and ignored.

yet you invert the whole thing and spin it like i'm upset because i dont play every session

now why would you feel the need to do stuff like that.... mmmmmm

 

Your trying to play Saturdays n stuff with cyclones mate? If we wanted to throw 1st place we would have invited you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

If you think I’m gonna sub my guys who I’ve knew for time for a random dude with 2x cyclone ur wrong if they want to sub for you that’s fine not a problem , that’s just how the cookie crumbles 

yeah we're getting there..... sloooooowly.

truth is coming out nicely

and btw

this attitude from you, the view that you have of me, the unstated truth which you are now writing for all to see, 

this is why i left.

so ALL the bollocks that you had no idea what i was refering to, was exactly that.

b llocks

you knew how you were treating me

you never said that things had become that way, 

you left me to realise it for myself

by isolating and blanking me.

some clan.

thats why i left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

yeah we're getting there..... sloooooowly.

truth is coming out nicely

and btw

this attitude from you, the view that you have of me, the unstated truth which you are now writing for all to see, 

this is why i left.

so ALL the bollocks that you had no idea what i was refering to, was exactly that.

b llocks

you knew how you were treating me

you never said that things had become that way, 

you left me to realise it for myself

by isolating and blanking me.

some clan.

thats why i left.

Your a snowflake a over thinker and a weirdo, and nah I didint have a problem with you before this but since you wanted to be a little xxxxx and post a thread il tell you how it is simple.

i mean to think we have 2 chats to avoid you is absolutely nonsense and your weird af for thinking that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ______TY_______ said:

Ngl, i hated it when you used cylcones, they arent good at high level clan war and the fact you only use 2 is even worse, it was fine though we would still win every game but it made it much harder to win. You are not a strong player so you did not play late in the week as points matter the most, we all liked you so we were willing to accept the fact you are a weaker player, im sorry but you were recruiting as a scorp hover and chose to use far weaker builds such as scorp spider and double cyclone spider that put you as a monday/ tuesday player due to how weak they are at our level of clan war.

This right here is spot on, we had no problems with you no one ever said anything and in fact the plan from the get go was try get u good on scrops and a good player, but that become non existent because for some reason you would rather run cyclones, again that type of weapon does not qualify for 1st place material and you made wins harder than needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

yeah we're getting there..... sloooooowly.

truth is coming out nicely

and btw

this attitude from you, the view that you have of me, the unstated truth which you are now writing for all to see, 

this is why i left.

so ALL the bollocks that you had no idea what i was refering to, was exactly that.

b llocks

you knew how you were treating me

you never said that things had become that way, 

you left me to realise it for myself

by isolating and blanking me.

some clan.

thats why i left.

If you're in a clan and no one wants to play with you or talk to you, you should take that as a sign.

Not to go on the forum and add to a 20 page post, but leave the clan. Xbox has 60+ clans you can get Uranium. Pick one that you can get along with 1st and formost if you aren't Uranium hungry. N3XT is Uranium hungry and place high. Idk how you didn't see this comming. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyadults69 said:

Your a snowflake a over thinker and a weirdo, and nah I didint have a problem with you before this but since you wanted to be a little xxxxx and post a thread il tell you how it is simple.

i mean to think we have 2 chats to avoid you is absolutely nonsense and your weird af for thinking that.

thats all you have left regan

insubstantial comments, insults

only picking the things you know that you can defend while ignoring everything else.

thats why you've got nothing.

the truth i stated stands

you had me in your clan and you treated me like **** so i left.

gg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

thats all you have left regan

insubstantial comments, insults

only picking the things you know that you can defend while ignoring everything else.

thats why you've got nothing.

the truth i stated stands

you had me in your clan and you treated me like **** so i left.

gg

 

Your on your own on this one bud no ones sees your point of view it sucks, we are a 1st place clan we are not catering to N00bs who asked to join end of story.

Edited by saltyadults69
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DRRPickel said:

If you're in a clan and no one wants to play with you or talk to you, you should take that as a sign.

Not to go on the forum and add to a 20 page post, but leave the clan. Xbox has 60+ clans you can get Uranium. Pick one that you can get along with 1st and formost if you aren't Uranium hungry. N3XT is Uranium hungry and place high. Idk how you didn't see this comming. 

this thread has been a record from the start to the end

i thought the end would be when i got into the top clan...

nope

the end was when i left it, for reasons which have been echoed by the leader himself!!

like why anyone would give their time and effort to be in a group where the leader holds the view of you that he does!

i'm off to play another game entrely.

i was a lone wolf player

i did the team thing

but it didnt work

so i moved on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

this thread has been a record from the start to the end

i thought the end would be when i got into the top clan...

nope

the end was when i left it, for reasons which have been echoed by the leader himself!!

like why anyone would give their time and effort to be in a group where the leader holds the view of you that he does!

i'm off to play another game entrely.

i was a lone wolf player

i did the team thing

but it didnt work

so i moved on.

 

sell your account 

you asked me to join the clan 

now if I asked you to join the clan and then did not give you any play time etc etc I would understand but it’s obvious you have no idea what it’s like being at the top clearly, every clan you have joined YOU have left and posted on this 20 post thread of nonsense, grow the fk up willow for a start then think about clans.

stil played like 20 games a week and 50 at end so that’s 100+ uranum for doing nothing lol be lucky if you ever make 100 in a week again

Edited by saltyadults69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

Your on your own on this one bud no ones sees your point of view it sucks, we are a 1st place clan we are not catering to N00bs who asked to join end of story.

text book

 

1, youre on your own (isolation tactic)

2, no one see's your point of view (isolation tactic)

3, it sucks (insult)

 

thats not going to work on me

first of all i see it exactly for what it is, and second

i was taught by people who are far cleverer than you.

and you do not get the last word either

everything you say will only re enforce what i have already written about you....

 

and i'm not dont yet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

text book

 

1, youre on your own (isolation tactic)

2, no one see's your point of view (isolation tactic)

3, it sucks (insult)

 

thats not going to work on me

first of all i see it exactly for what it is, and second

i was taught by people who are far cleverer than you.

and you do not get the last word either

everything you say will only re enforce what i have already written about you....

 

and i'm not dont yet.

 

 

See willow that’s were you would be wasting your own time cause I honestly and I mean this from the bottom of my heart do not give a fk about what you have to say about me, you sit on this forum day in day out and get roasted off people.

 

Let’s all trust the guy who ran 2x ammo packs on a cyclone build without kapkan.

and the guy who thinks we Have 2 group chats your a mess.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saltyadults69 said:

sell your account 

you asked me to join the clan 

now if I asked you to join the clan and then did not give you any play time etc etc I would understand but it’s obvious you have no idea what it’s like being at the top clearly, every clan you have joined YOU have left and posted on this 20 post thread of nonsense, grow the fk up willow for a start then think about clans.

stil played like 20 games a week and 50 at end so that’s 100+ uranum for doing nothing lol be lucky if you ever make 100 in a week again

oh, so i should accept my lot should i?

be greatful for the oppurtunity

you think i would sell my soul for uranium?

that i would stay in a top clan and be treated like garbage and be happy?

youre a complete moron if you expect people to let you treat them like that, 

and for what, cause your the top clan?

 

jog on.

ive got better things to do.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So instead of improving your scorp skills/build, you got pissy and quit?

Makes sense.

No offense but if a clan is running wall to wall relics, why on earth did u think shiddy cyclones would b acceptable?

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.