xWlLL0Wx

i dont see any other way around it.

Just now, xWlLL0Wx said:

oh, so i should accept my lot should i?

be greatful for the oppurtunity

you think i would sell my soul for uranium?

that i would stay in a top clan and be treated like garbage and be happy?

youre a complete moron if you expect people to let you treat them like that, 

and for what, cause your the top clan?

jog on.

ive got better things to do.

You’ve got better things to do you’ve just posted on this forum crying about leaving, 

and do you think I care that you left willow? Oh **** rip first place willow is gone think about what you saying, YOU were a spot filler.

1 minute ago, Renamed41544 said:

So instead of improving your scorp skills/build, you got pissy and quit?

Makes sense.

No offense but if a clan is running wall to wall relics, why on earth did u think shiddy cyclones would b acceptable?

Another exceptional point right here can you touch on this mr willow?

cause I had no intention to kick you, you had all the time in the world.

2 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

See willow that’s were you would be wasting your own time cause I honestly and I mean this from the bottom of my heart do not give a fk about what you have to say about me, you sit on this forum day in day out and get roasted off people.

Let’s all trust the guy who ran 2x ammo packs on a cyclone build without kapkan.

and the guy who thinks we Have 2 group chats your a mess.

more of the same, you are scratching around for anything now....

nothing that will counter the accusations i have made against you,  and which still stand.

no, youre deperately trying to make me look bad so that you dont appear to be an arsehole for the way you treated me.

you say you dont care, but you do

thats why you still here writing

3 minutes ago, Renamed41544 said:

So instead of improving your scorp skills/build, you got pissy and quit?

Makes sense.

No offense but if a clan is running wall to wall relics, why on earth did u think shiddy cyclones would b acceptable?

https://xboxclips.com/WlLL0W/56bd5cde-91d3-4dc0-ab80-e51b66fd9aa8

because that clan was in pieces and would have lost had it not been for my shiddy cyclones

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

4 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

Litterally one game using a hard counter and you make it like we should be supprised you did well. Using kapkans on a cyclone build lmao. Couldn't hard counter a rush build more if you tried. 

Not like you were even targeted until the end either lmao.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

Wow you clutched one game I’ve already gave you the trophy for that one, is that your only reply to this hahahahaha mate what you done with cyclones I do that on a daily basis with scorps dumb dumb 

that was the most recent game, 

and the first chance i had been able to do that for next.

i have done the same thing lots and lots of other times theres lots of other vids as well, so dont waste my time responding to just one vid.

anyway, i have spent an hour or so writing, 

i have left the clan, i stated my reasons why

my reasons have been echoed by the posts of the clan leader of initially denied having any idea what i was talking about

and within a short space of time moved into full justifcation for doing what he did

so....

people reading this will be able to see for themselves exactly why i left.

in life, 

if you feel that you are selling your soul... by being somewhere or doing something

walk away.

39 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

that was the most recent game, 

and the first chance i had been able to do that for next.

i have done the same thing lots and lots of other times theres lots of other vids as well, so dont waste my time responding to just one vid.

anyway, i have spent an hour or so writing, 

i have left the clan, i stated my reasons why

my reasons have been echoed by the posts of the clan leader of initially denied having any idea what i was talking about

and within a short space of time moved into full justifcation for doing what he did

so....

people reading this will be able to see for themselves exactly why i left.

in life, 

if you feel that you are selling your soul... by being somewhere or doing something

walk away.

sell your account 

41 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

sell your account 

why?

in fact, dont worry about it...

at this point youre just an idiot on a forum.

a past event.

be lucky.

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

3 hours ago, ______TY_______ said:

Ngl, i hated it when you used cylcones, they arent good at high level clan war and the fact you only use 2 is even worse, it was fine though we would still win every game but it made it much harder to win. You are not a strong player so you did not play late in the week as points matter the most, we all liked you so we were willing to accept the fact you are a weaker player, im sorry but you were recruiting as a scorp hover and chose to use far weaker builds such as scorp spider and double cyclone spider that put you as a monday/ tuesday player due to how weak they are at our level of clan war.

its not a secret that i dont get on with scorpions.

whoever recruited me as a scorpion hover user..... didnt look at the paperwork

i used a double cyclone build because kapkan and radar detector for the team.

i was happy to go out weaker so that everyone else could be stronger

that might not sound like much but when everyone else is cloaked except me, 

or everyone else has an oculus except me

it puts me at a disadvantage over and above everyone else

so yeah, the weakest player has a below full strength build

its surprising ii came back alive 

but i still contributed

i still got kills

i even got MVP

and if i was able to play on monday or tuesdays there wouldnt be an issue

but i knew last week that monday and tuesday wasnt going to happen either 

because i'd realised what was going on by then.

so i thought 'ya know what..... f ck this.'

probably the worst thing though, is the way that none of you had the decency to tell me

you all carried on as normal..... 

leaving me to realise how i was being mugged off.

that truly is b llsh t.

35 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

but i still contributed

i still got kills

i even got MVP

probably the worst thing though, is the way that none of you had the decency to tell me

that truly is b llsh t.

Reason to tell you what? If I did not want you in the clan I would kick you lmfao , like I said u had as much time as you needed to get good snowflake I’m actually surprised you’ve turned out this way weird af.

4 hours ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

you knew how you were treating me

you never said that things had become that way, 

you left me to realise it for myself

by isolating and blanking me.

some clan.

thats why i left.

Willow, it appears that they did not realize how they were treating you. Subconsciously they were treating you poorly and you were able to pick up on it. They did not consciously bully you into quitting, but you were able to pick up on it and leave. Like he replied he had no intention of kicking you, but he subconsciously got you to quit without saying a word to you about how you were unwelcome or how others were upset to have to carry you. The fact that these things were not talked about to your face and nobody explained to your face how nobody wanted to play with you and what you could choose to change or choose not to change if you wanted their acceptance again to spoken to your face but obviously being spoken about behind your back. Humans in groups do these things all the time to other humans with no conscious idea they are even doing it to them. The herd mentality versus the outsider or new guy. Like being the new kid in 5th grade where everyone else already has a best friend and best groups and nobody is looking for new friends, but a target is always fun, somebody new to pick on. But, that is little kids and these are adults. but adults form their groups also. 

4 hours ago, saltyadults69 said:

See willow that’s were you would be wasting your own time cause I honestly and I mean this from the bottom of my heart do not give a fk about what you have to say about me, you sit on this forum day in day out and get roasted off people.

Well, see Willow has been telling his story for pages and pages, like a diary and you obviously care about what he wrote about you or you would not have replied at all. In reality, until you all replied so adamantly that you had done nothing wrong, I did not believe you did anything wrong. Things just did not work out and he told a story about it. Maybe you all did not look great in his story, (people rarely look great if you look closely, as all humans are flawed someway myself included). But, first you denied having acted immorally in any way then you start with calling him a Weirdo and your true feelings were revealed. You all thought or felt he was a weirdo and subconsciously you excluded him. then, you all resented carrying him and then started talking behind his back about him and humans pick up when they are being excluded. Stuff happens, nobody is perfect, you hurt his feelings and his story touched a raw nerve in you because you normally do not like hurting other people's feelings and then you reacted with denials. You reacted so strongly because you felt the pangs of guilt. You realized maybe there was some part truth to what was written and you took it as an accusation of wrong doing instead of just another story from Willow. Did you really do something wrong? Most likely not, but were you 100% guilt free? Most likely not.

4 hours ago, DRRPickel said:

Not to go on the forum and add to a 20 page post, but leave the clan. Xbox has 60+ clans you can get Uranium. Pick one that you can get along with 1st and formost if you aren't Uranium hungry. N3XT is Uranium hungry and place high. Idk how you didn't see this comming.

He has been keeping a Diary of sorts here, so it would only be logical to continue to do so. He obviously saw it was coming and quit. You had no intention of kicking him, but easily made him feel unwelcome and got him to quit before you were forced to kick him. Again, you only realized or felt some guilt about your behavior only when called out in his continuing story. Then you band together and deny, deny, deny, because you all are good guys and good guys would never behave this way. But you know what, good guys screw up all the time and most times do not realize they got caught up into something they never intended to be part of, like excluding the new guy or gossiping, or locker room guy talk, or cat calling a pretty lady or cursing out somebody over something petty like a parking spot. You guys sort of got called out for bad behavior, but again only when you all replied and denied did I believe anything was that bad or immoral. I think you felt a little guilty about your behavior and you did not like feeling guilty and now you try to justify to us and yourselves what only you know what you did or did not do.

Lesson learned, being the new guy is tough. Move on and hope for the best. If you are the group and you have a new guy, maybe make him extra welcome, maybe give him preferential treatment and after you have gained a new friend, maybe he will treat the next new guy the way you treated him. like he was welcome.

Seems like an opportunity for a bunch of good guys to have added another good guy to their group. Instead only hurt feelings remain. Just like this cursed world. Possible friendship ruined again.

Peace

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Willow, it appears that they did not realize how they were treating you. Subconsciously they were treating you poorly and you were able to pick up on it. They did not consciously bully you into quitting, but you were able to pick up on it and leave. Like he replied he had no intention of kicking you, but he subconsciously got you to quit without saying a word to you about how you were unwelcome or how others were upset to have to carry you. The fact that these things were not talked about to your face and nobody explained to your face how nobody wanted to play with you and what you could choose to change or choose not to change if you wanted their acceptance again to spoken to your face but obviously being spoken about behind your back. Humans in groups do these things all the time to other humans with no conscious idea they are even doing it to them. The herd mentality versus the outsider or new guy. Like being the new kid in 5th grade where everyone else already has a best friend and best groups and nobody is looking for new friends, but a target is always fun, somebody new to pick on. But, that is little kids and these are adults. but adults form their groups also. 

Well, see Willow has been telling his story for pages and pages, like a diary and you obviously care about what he wrote about you or you would not have replied at all. In reality, until you all replied so adamantly that you had done nothing wrong, I did not believe you did anything wrong. Things just did not work out and he told a story about it. Maybe you all did not look great in his story, (people rarely look great if you look closely, as all humans are flawed someway myself included). But, first you denied having acted immorally in any way then you start with calling him a Weirdo and your true feelings were revealed. You all thought or felt he was a weirdo and subconsciously you excluded him. then, you all resented carrying him and then started talking behind his back about him and humans pick up when they are being excluded. Stuff happens, nobody is perfect, you hurt his feelings and his story touched a raw nerve in you because you normally do not like hurting other people's feelings and then you reacted with denials. You reacted so strongly because you felt the pangs of guilt. You realized maybe there was some part truth to what was written and you took it as an accusation of wrong doing instead of just another story from Willow. Did you really do something wrong? Most likely not, but were you 100% guilt free? Most likely not.

He has been keeping a Diary of sorts here, so it would only be logical to continue to do so. He obviously saw it was coming and quit. You had no intention of kicking him, but easily made him feel unwelcome and got him to quit before you were forced to kick him. Again, you only realized or felt some guilt about your behavior only when called out in his continuing story. Then you band together and deny, deny, deny, because you all are good guys and good guys would never behave this way. But you know what, good guys screw up all the time and most times do not realize they got caught up into something they never intended to be part of, like excluding the new guy or gossiping, or locker room guy talk, or cat calling a pretty lady or cursing out somebody over something petty like a parking spot. You guys sort of got called out for bad behavior, but again only when you all replied and denied did I believe anything was that bad or immoral. I think you felt a little guilty about your behavior and you did not like feeling guilty and now you try to justify to us and yourselves what only you know what you did or did not do.

Lesson learned, being the new guy is tough. Move on and hope for the best. If you are the group and you have a new guy, maybe make him extra welcome, maybe give him preferential treatment and after you have gained a new friend, maybe he will treat the next new guy the way you treated him. like he was welcome.

Seems like an opportunity for a bunch of good guys to have added another good guy to their group. Instead only hurt feelings remain. Just like this cursed world. Possible friendship ruined again.

Peace

Willow asked me to join the clan I did not go out my way and be like yeah we need willow, now as a 1st place clan not many people get the opportunity to put it nicely willow did however, he failed we fight top tier teams and when you have someone so stubborn and will not learn to use the meta but insist he uses cyclones which of course is not the one, how exactly do we deal with that? Il tel you they just don’t get to play unless it’s a Monday or a Tuesday I’ve got guys in my clan who I’ve knew forever and they will always be my main concern to get capped over a guy who had just joined and is half geared.

he had all the time in the world to get good with guns that actually mattered in clan wars.

and what type of guy would you need to be to think we would make a second group to purposely ignore him... that’s some childish **** right there and to even think of something like that it’s clear willow is a snowflake and a over thinker.

and I would take what he says with a pinch of salt every clan he has been in he’s been there for a maximum of 3 weeks and when he leaves the clan it’s never his fault go back and read his diary it’s never willows fault blinded by himself.

kind of hilarious because I also invited willow to play modern warefare the day of release I’ve also exchanged multiple messages with him over these last few days, and then out of no were he lashes out and starts talking **** for nothing.

oh wait it’s cause you never played monday, well yeah willow I did not play Monday either so cry me a fkin river.

Edited by saltyadults69

'lashes out and starts talking sh t for nothing'

you are beyond belief

all the stuff that i have written about, 

and which you have written, 

is the reason why i left your clan.

but look ....

look at how much of a fcked up little bullsh tter you are

you say i started it for nothing

even though you acknowledge most of it in what you have written

regan, you're an arsehole. gfy.

10 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

'lashes out and starts talking sh t for nothing'

you are beyond belief

all the stuff that i have written about, 

and which you have written, 

is the reason why i left your clan.

but look ....

look at how much of a fcked up little bullsh tter you are

you say i started it for nothing

even though you acknowledge most of it in what you have written

regan, you're an arsehole. gfy.

The only reason I’m trash talking your dumb **** is because you’ve posted in your internet diary trying to slander me it’s as simple as that you **** wipe.

what age are you again willow remind me so I can laugh at the fact you have a internet diary on a forum we’re you go to vent and cry about things.

17 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

1. Willow asked me to join the clan I did not go out my way and be like yeah we need willow, now as a 1st place clan not many people get the opportunity to put it nicely willow did however, he failed we fight top tier teams and when you have someone so stubborn and will not learn to use the meta but insist he uses cyclones which of course is not the one, how exactly do we deal with that? Il tel you they just don’t get to play unless it’s a Monday or a Tuesday I’ve got guys in my clan who I’ve knew forever and they will always be my main concern to get capped over a guy who had just joined and is half geared.

2. he had all the time in the world to get good with guns that actually mattered in clan wars.

3. and what type of guy would you need to be to think we would make a second group to purposely ignore him... that’s some childish **** right there and to even think of something like that it’s clear willow is a snowflake and a over thinker.

4. and I would take what he says with a pinch of salt every clan he has been in he’s been there for a maximum of 3 weeks and when he leaves the clan it’s never his fault go back and read his diary it’s never willows fault blinded by himself.

5. kind of hilarious because I also invited willow to play modern warefare the day of release I’ve also exchanged multiple messages with him over these last few days, and then out of no were he lashes out and starts talking **** for nothing.

oh wait it’s cause you never played monday, well yeah willow I did not play Monday either so cry me a fkin river.

1. You communicate like adults. I mean, you are a top clan and have no voice chat like Discord? You could talk to each other in a private channel about what you expect and your concerns and what days he can play and not play. I mean you accepted him and he felt unaccepted. Some of that is on you and the others and some is on him. It takes 2 to tango.

2. And you told him that? and you made him feel welcome?

3. When one feels excluded, they can make mistakes, but they feel they are being excluded and this can lead to misunderstandings. You could be sending private messages easily enough to the other 2 Clan mates and not use the Clan Chat. It would not be hard to pull off and was certainly possible.

4. Willow is not without fault. Being the new guy is tough, get some thicker skin. Stick with it a little longer, give people more time. Toughen up as the saying goes. Making new friends takes effort!

5. Again, I did not take his "Story" as "Talking Shoot" just telling his story. Again, I think you perceived it as Talking XXXX because you felt at least a little guilty about the whole thing.

When you got so angry and started insulting, then you did not look so good. If you said , "Sorry we hurt your feelings, this was not our intent. Best wishes"

I am certainly not perfect. Peace 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

The only reason I’m trash talking your dumb **** is because you’ve posted in your internet diary trying to slander me it’s as simple as that you **** wipe.

what age are you again willow remind me so I can laugh at the fact you have a internet diary on a forum we’re you go to vent and cry about things.

as i say, that dont work on me regan.

your words just make you look like council estate trash.

keep it going....

eventually you'll have proven my point for me

6 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

This is a perfect example. You call him a child yet respond like an angry child because you felt slandered. An innocent person does not feel the need to trash talk somebody because they feel slandered. They know the truth in their heart and can ignore the slander.

They could respond with, "I disagree with you, but best wishes to you."  or "I am sorry you felt that way but best wishes." Things do not always work out and some people just are not meant to be friends. But, you jumped right into the insults and that is not very mature either. You accuse Willow of being childish, but this whole arguing back and forth is very childish.

Best wishes everyone.

4 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

as i say, that dont work on me regan.

your words just make you look like council estate trash.

keep it going....

eventually you'll have proven my point for me

You have proven that you are a lone wolf. You joined a top clan and did not give enough time to get passed the initial get to know each other phase.

Making new friends requires you to put forth effort. the older you get, the harder it is to make new friends. Like an old dog learning new tricks is hard, making new friends the older you become is hard.

You have to accept the part you played. You chose to add this episode to your story knowing it would stir up trouble. You chose to quit in my opinion too quickly. You were too paranoid.

We all could learn something from you 2 bickering like spoiled children.

Peace

2 hours ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

but i still contributed

i still got kills

i even got MVP

that truly is b llsh t.

You were brought in to play monday, tuesday and possibly thursday and you knew this. You chose to ontop of being a weaker player to run the weakest build to play top 10 cw for months and forced the 3 players on your team to have to do extreme amounts of work to make up for that.

Everyone was aware you wanted to help and tried your hardest, you were liked as a person by everyone, everyone was happy with you to stay (carry or not) and you could still get close to 200 ore a week if you played monday and tues.

There were no 2nd chats or anything like that, it was just unfair on people to be forced to play with a weaker player on a build that only worked in 2018 on a day that points are crucial.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

You have proven that you are a lone wolf. You joined a top clan and did not give enough time to get passed the initial get to know each other phase.

Making new friends requires you to put forth effort. the older you get, the harder it is to make new friends. Like an old dog learning new tricks is hard, making new friends the older you become is hard.

You have to accept the part you played. You chose to add this episode to your story knowing it would stir up trouble. You chose to quit in my opinion too quickly. You were too paranoid.

Peace

11 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Peace

I would say he quit to early also because we did like willow until this post come out.

Peace.

11 minutes ago, ______TY_______ said:

You were brought in to play monday, tuesday and possibly thursday and you knew this. You chose to ontop of being a weaker player to run the weakest build to play top 10 cw for months and forced the 3 players on your team to have to do extreme amounts of work to make up for that.

Everyone was aware you wanted to help and tried your hardest, you were liked as a person by everyone, everyone was happy with you to stay (carry or not) and you could still get close to 200 ore a week if you played monday and tues.

There were no 2nd chats or anything like that, it was just unfair on people to be forced to play with a weaker player on a build that only worked in 2018 on a day that points are crucial.

actually the reason given was that they needed a 4th

and yeah, i would love to play monday and tuesday

but it was less and less each week

you think its nice 

hearing people saying in chat that they are capped, and i'm barely playing?

the dynamic

restricting someones involvement with a group, 

and having them go on as normal, unaware of what you have done.

sorry, its crap like that that i dont tolerate

and they can dress it up how they like

i know what they did, and so do they

he may as well have kicked me, 

because i did not feel like i was part of that clan.

and thats what could have run on and on....

how much time should i give to that crock of rabid bollocks?....

bizarre, people think they can treat you like garbage, 

and are surpirised when you tell em to jog on.

My God it must be the day to psychoanalyze Regan ffs. I can't believe this post is still going.

Not that I don't like a good drama, but it feels like I'm watching a rerun.

I don't know what your stake is in this Lord Tudor , you're not even on the same platform! 

• Upvote 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.