xWlLL0Wx

i dont see any other way around it.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

My God it must be the day to psychoanalyze Regan ffs. I can't believe this post is still going.

Not that I don't like a good drama, but it feels like I'm watching a rerun.

I don't know what your stake is in this Lord Tudor , you're not even on the same platform! 

Just got stuck reading the back and forth. I am not perfect and regret things I do and do not do sometimes. I just wish everyone would take a step back and reflect on themselves and their own behavior and stop the bickering and name calling. Some people will never be friends but they can still remain civil.

Shine a light, don't put each other's out.

Peace  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ______TY_______ said:

I would of been happy being a bad player using a bad build and still getting more ore than 99.9% of crossout ngl

it was about the ore at one point

i was alllllll about the ore

but then it became about the people

a very few people

i have never been so humble and pure of intention, in my entire life

but thats exactly what i took into next.

regan says i didnt listen...

no, thats why i bought a kapkan within seconds of him asking

after every session, improvements were made


i was actually a better player each time i played

and yeah, i was proud of my input in that match against S420

all that counts for nothing

still locked out

isolated

you took what actually was.......

and trampled on it, 

because it was not what you wanted.

i put my heart and soul into it, and got f cked over.

 

if one still cares about uranium at that point, 

one is a d ckhead.

 

 

 

hands up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

it was about the ore at one point

i was alllllll about the ore

but then it became about the people

a very few people

i have never been so humble and pure of intention, in my entire life

but thats exactly what i took into next.

regan says i didnt listen...

no, thats why i bought a kapkan within seconds of him asking

after every session, improvements were made


i was actually a better player each time i played

and yeah, i was proud of my input in that match against S420

all that counts for nothing

still locked out

isolated

you took what actually was.......

and trampled on it, 

because it was not what you wanted.

i put my heart and soul into it, and got f cked over.

 

if one still cares about uranium at that point, 

one is a d ckhead.

 

 

 

hands up

I dunno why your so upset honestly, if you had improved in the guns that mattered scorpions then you woulda got played more it’s as plain and simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

I dunno why your so upset honestly, if you had improved in the guns that mattered scorpions then you woulda got played more it’s as plain and simple.

do you not think i tried?

i squeezed myself out of my own arsehole with those guns

i am not good with them

it is a long walk down a path of failure

i very much would have been a liability

what part of that do you.... not understand?

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

do you not think i tried?

i squeezed myself out of my own arsehole with those guns

i am not good with them

it is a long walk down a path of failure

i very much would have been a liability

what part of that do you.... not understand?

Failure? That’s what practice is for to get better if you don’t use them you may as well sell them and fuze your cyclones, scorpions are a great weapon defo better than cyclones anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saltyadults69 said:

I dunno why your so upset honestly, if you had improved in the guns that mattered scorpions then you woulda got played more it’s as plain and simple.

i responded to the second part of your post without settling on the first bit.

it is, because you were there at the very start

remember?

when D4MN used to let me 1V1 you during missions?

you slag this thread off but i bet you've read most if not all of it.

ive logged nearly everything ive done

you know exactly how much effort and commitment i have put into 

many different aspects of this game.

you know who i had in mind when i was getting smashed while learning to use hovers?

you.

you know the stress i have put myself through.

the improvements i have made, 

and you would also be very well aware of what my strengths are

autocannons.

you know me more than most people do.

and its the fact that while i was in YOUR clan

that YOU decided that i was gonna get near nothing

and that YOU, 

will have made that known to everyone via a message,

everyone except me.

you, did that to me, when i joined YOUr clan.

zat clear?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

i responded to the second part of your post without settling on the first bit.

it is, because you were there at the very start

remember?

when D4MN used to let me 1V1 you during missions?

you slag this thread off but i bet you've read most if not all of it.

ive logged nearly everything ive done

you know exactly how much effort and commitment i have put into 

many different aspects of this game.

you know who i had in mind when i was getting smashed while learning to use hovers?

you.

you know the stress i have put myself through.

the improvements i have made, 

and you would also be very well aware of what my strengths are

autocannons.

you know me more than most people do.

and its the fact that while i was in YOUR clan

that YOU decided that i was gonna get near nothing

and that YOU, 

will have made that known to everyone via a message,

everyone except me.

you, did that to me, when i joined YOUr clan.

zat clear?

 

Your an absolute tool, I did not tell anyone not to inv you people did not inv you out there own accord, can’t blame them tho people tend to pick the people with the relics than a a guy with 2 cyclones it’s common knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

Your an absolute tool, I did not tell anyone not to inv you people did not inv you out there own accord, can’t blame them tho people tend to pick the people with the relics than a a guy with 2 cyclones it’s common knowledge.

are you seriously saying that those same people would rather have me play badly with scorpions, 

than play well with cyclones?

because frankly, it may be a shock to you and them, 

but i was by no means stuck to the bottom of the board

i can think of one clear example where a good player said he would be carrying me with my cyclones, 

and i ended up with a higher score than him.

no one carried me.

and where a mistake happened, it was rectified.

remember the ranged match against T1TS?

i rebuilt and put stealth on as well.

whatever way you look at it, i gave you 100%

and you, or now your whole clan mugged me off, not even judging by my results, 

but because of THEIR OWN IDEA of cyclones.

thats no chance.

but at least now we are 100% clear of what exactly happened, 

and why exactly i left your clan.

we got there bud.

next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

now your whole clan mugged me off, not even judging by my results, 

 

Still, you do not realize your own actions. Just as I said to the others that they could have communicated to you man to man what complaints they had or expectations you were failing to meet. You also could have brought to them your feelings of being unwanted, not needed and how you felt excluded with a man to man conversation before you quit and posted your story. You had the opportunity to man up and speak to them privately before airing your laundry in public.

If they were guilty of theses alleged actions, basically a form of bullying, then you are guilty of seeking retribution through public shaming. Returning evil for evil is not the way a man handles himself.

1. If your friend needs carried, you carry them. You do not begrudge carrying them, you carry them cheerfully because they are your friend and you would give them the shirt off your back if they needed it. You let them play, even if you lose, even if you drop rank, because they are your friend!

2. If someone has accepted you and you get to earn Uranium, then you are thankful and if not thankful, then at least content to be a small part of the team and earning a small part of the profit. When others are capped out, then you are happy for them and not bitter that you are not capped out because they are your friend and you are happy when they do well. Jealousy and resentment have no place in a friendship. A real friend would not publicly shame his friend, but in private with gentleness discuss why you feel betrayed or hurt. You ask for the truth, even if the truth hurts. Am I being excluded? Why? What can I do to improve our understanding of each other.

You all have chosen some Uranium and your desire to be number one over a possible friendship. One allegedly shunned another over a stupid game and the other publicly shamed the other over a stupid game. With friends like you, who need enemies?

Reflect, do better, be better, grow and may you have peaceful journey.

And forgive and forget too!

Edited by LordTutor
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, LordTutor said:

 

Still, you do not realize your own actions. Just as I said to the others that they could have communicated to you man to man what complaints they had or expectations you were failing to meet. You also could have brought to them your feelings of being unwanted, not needed and how you felt excluded with a man to man conversation before you quit and posted your story. You had the opportunity to man up and speak to them privately before airing your laundry in public.

If they were guilty of theses alleged actions, basically a form of bullying, then you are guilty of seeking retribution through public shaming. Returning evil for evil is not the way a man handles himself.

1. If your friend needs carried, you carry them. You do not begrudge carrying them, you carry them cheerfully because they are your friend and you would give them the shirt off your back if they needed it. You let them play, even if you lose, even if you drop rank, because they are your friend!

2. If someone has accepted you and you get to earn Uranium, then you are thankful and if not thankful, then at least content to be a small part of the team and earning a small part of the profit. When others are capped out, then you are happy for them and not bitter that you are not capped out because they are your friend and you are happy when they do well. Jealousy and resentment have no place in a friendship. A real friend would not publicly shame his friend, but in private with gentleness discuss why you feel betrayed or hurt. You ask for the truth, even if the truth hurts. Am I being excluded? Why? What can I do to improve our understanding of each other.

You all have chosen some Uranium and your desire to be number one over a possible friendship. One allegedly shunned another over a stupid game and the other publicly shamed the other over a stupid game. With friends like you, who need enemies?

Reflect, do better, be better, grow and may you have peaceful journey.

And forgive and forget too!

yeah see, i was okay.... i did not mind that i was not in any way acquainted with you at all.....

and i didnt really did not read tbh at the time but i kinda have now...

and you have made some good points to be fair

but you kinda lost me with this one.

if i refer to the amount of uranium, it is only used as a measurement of the amount of games i have played.

the truth is, i didnt care much about it.

i was just happy to be there,

i wasnt jealous that they were capped, 

i was pissed that i wasnt playing

and i have to disagree....

i cant see where i chose uranium over a friendship?....

i just dont know where that happened.

cheers though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 2:12 AM, xWlLL0Wx said:

and with that...

i'm outa here.


Willow I would just like to add that, 

 

there really was not a 2nd chat in N3XT, no messages that I know off were sent behind your back with malicious content about you.

 

I personally liked you and I guess other people did to but, when you ran with us we wanted you to play with what ever you was most comfortable with, that ended up being the cyclones. Now there okay and all agents brawlers for the de cloaking and all that but when the real threat comes up typhoons/scorps it’s a struggle, we know that and we compensated but that puts extra stress on the team but we’re chill so we carried on, why u ask because we liked you and wanted you to play

 

you say each game u was getting better and better, I’m sorry to say we did not see it the same way. But that’s okay because as agreed with the clan leader Reagan/ co leaders you will be a filler only, to play on Mondays Tuesdays and if we really need a guy Thursdays, not to be rude or Insulting but at ur current skill level they are suitable days for you to play on. Now you say your game time was decreasing, I personally did not see that and if u noticed this you could have come forward and explained this in a pm or in the clan chat.

to end my post Willow after reading your entire forum page and with what you have posted recently, to put it bluntly you sir are a F****** NUTCASE 
 

yow Lord Tutor I’m sure you will have something to say on my post as you always seem to jaba on with ur random bs words as if ur some man of god, go f*** ur self an keep eating out of this mad mans *** 

Ps Willow if I see you out there in the waste land ur getting stomped on.

Edited by xNiTroZxxR
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xNiTroZxxR said:

 

Ps Willow if I see you out there in the waste land ur getting stomped on.

to be truthful, 

i had you down as being the previous worst player in the clan before i joined.

it was nitro who said he would be carrying me with my cyclones, 

and nitro who got a lower score than me.

i was in the party that thursday where you lost the radar detector time after time, and kept getting your weapons stripped

 and thats exactly the crap you are throwing at me!!

if it were anyone else in that clan saying it would be hard, but i'm not accepting that from you.

 

and for you to end your post with the comment that you did, 

shows that 

you never learn do you.

you're locked into an external projection of yourself.

a fake online persona

youre probably the only one in your clan who believes that you are as good as you say you are


do not forget that it was you that thought you were charlie big potatoes

and ran into their cap on your own....., not even looking to see that your team mates were being shot at!!


the leader that no one follows.

 

its probably the most least threatening threat ever recorded in text.

but i'll keep t in mind just in case i need a smile while wiping my arse

 

be lucky

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, what I want to know is if Clan Wars takes 4 Players and a Clan has 20 Players then why can't you run Five 4 man teams at the same time? What is this filler? I mean if you have 8 members online, why can't you run 2 teams? Would they end up battling each other? Is there a limit? Is it just not done?

No, I have no reply. He obviously touched a nerve and you children will react poorly. Call someone else immature while proving to everyone reading that you all are little boys. There is Private messages, you could get on some team speak and curse each other out. Why are we forced to read your little drama and your insults?

Basically, many of you should be temp banned from forum use, but whatever, I am not the moderator.

So, what about it? Why can't you run multiple teams and get more Uranium for everyone?

Peace

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordTutor said:

Well, what I want to know is if Clan Wars takes 4 Players and a Clan has 20 Players then why can't you run Five 4 man teams at the same time? What is this filler? I mean if you have 8 members online, why can't you run 2 teams? Would they end up battling each other? Is there a limit? Is it just not done?

No, I have no reply. He obviously touched a nerve and you children will react poorly. Call someone else immature while proving to everyone reading that you all are little boys. There is Private messages, you could get on some team speak and curse each other out. Why are we forced to read your little drama and your insults?

Basically, many of you should be temp banned from forum use, but whatever, I am not the moderator.

So, what about it? Why can't you run multiple teams and get more Uranium for everyone?

Peace

a man who knows so little and asks so many questions has no right to call himself a tutor.

let alone bestow upon himself the title of 'Lord'.

 

and btw, check yourself for insulting people 


and this....

 

'Why are we forced to read your little drama and your insults?'

 

no one applied any force to you whatsoever.

you have participated entirely of your own free will, 

and yet you would deny that within yourself to claim victim status

not just for yourself but for everyone else here. why?.....

your own feelings are hurt.

because you and your wisdom were rejected 

and so you lash out by calling us 'children', 

while garnishing  your passive aggressiveness with words like 'peace'

 

only you're not even an involved party

you just arrived here while a row was going on.... why?........

because you like to gain attention for yourself 

by spouting wisdom and portraying yourself as the wise man

and if thats how one gets ones kicks, well,

one needs as much conflict as possible,

you need something to 'de escalate'

which in all likelyhood means you go looking for it

why exactly are you here?

 

you seem to know nothing not just about crossout clans, but about how clans work in general.

 

thats a bit ........... iffy,

considering where we all are.


anyway, as a teaser.......

 

i would like you to know, that the chances are, 

i'm not going to read any response.

and i wanted you to know that, 

before.......

you write anything.

 

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So WILLOW where are you going now?

you have been in the best clan

maybe I'm wrong but I have the impression that you are going to commit suicide

put less emotion, it's just a game

I confess to you that I was surprised that they accept you in their clan , they gave you your chance

What did you expect? when we are first, we are demanding , and me too I don't understand that you play in cyclone in CW while you have scorpions

I have nothing against you,

but you were the least good in the next and you stubborn with your cyclones

you wanted to impose yourself in a meta clan because there is no more meta than next

maybe you have too much personality because you did not want to put yourself in the mold

you integrated socially in the clan, but not in the CW mind about your build and this is where the barrier is thin between goal of the game and sociability

maybe you  looking for friends, they are looking for a CW player

I have nothing against you

put less emotion, it's just a game

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 10:25 PM, xNiTroZxxR said:

yow Lord Tutor I’m sure you will have something to say on my post as you always seem to jaba on with ur random bs words as if ur some man of god, go f*** ur self an keep eating out of this mad mans ***

 

10 hours ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

and so you lash out by calling us 'children'

And you would not lash out after reading the above? You lashed out because you felt isolated and betrayed. I said many times that I am not perfect, I have said and done things that I regret like any other. Whatever insult I laid down was surely more tame then all the insults you all have been throwing about. I check unread content, there is this continuing post, I never tried to claim a victim. Only responding to the above sentence directed at me.

Still, would it be so hard to answer why you cannot run multiple teams of 4? I played Wot for years and we could run multiple groups everyday if enough clan members were logged on.

In Cross Out, the Developers ran off my Clan so you are correct. I have no knowledge of Clan Wars. When being number one is more important then the people in the Clan, then I do not any part of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordTutor said:

 

And you would not lash out after reading the above? You lashed out because you felt isolated and betrayed. I said many times that I am not perfect, I have said and done things that I regret like any other. Whatever insult I laid down was surely more tame then all the insults you all have been throwing about. I check unread content, there is this continuing post, I never tried to claim a victim. Only responding to the above sentence directed at me.

Still, would it be so hard to answer why you cannot run multiple teams of 4? I played Wot for years and we could run multiple groups everyday if enough clan members were logged on.

In Cross Out, the Developers ran off my Clan so you are correct. I have no knowledge of Clan Wars. When being number one is more important then the people in the Clan, then I do not any part of it.

no i would not lash out.

i will put the principle into more extreme but hypothetical terms

i was out visiting my mothers grave

when i heard a cat howling

i walked towards the sound and saw that two lads had tied a cat to a gravestone

and were shooting in with an air pistol

i was ragng so i smashed em both in the face

and took the cat to a vet

 

were my own violent actions justified?

if you are correct, then your own violent words are justified merely because you were in the presence of other violent words....

 

but thats not how things work.

 

everyone is on their own path

the lads and the cat, they will ultimately pay a price for what they have done, 

with or without my involvement

but me, 

for me to stray off of my own path, in order to interfere in someone elses

and while i am there.....commit my own acts of violence....

and use something that didnt even involve me,

as some sort of justification for it.....


thats all you baby, you cant use others as a justification for own violence.

however

between me and next.....

 

we can slag each other off all day, 

because we were attacking each other

so OUR violence towards each other, 

is perfectly justified, 

 

but yours towards us is not.

gg

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

no i would not lash out.

i will put the principle into more extreme but hypothetical terms

i was out visiting my mothers grave

when i heard a cat howling

i walked towards the sound and saw that two lads had tied a cat to a gravestone

and were shooting in with an air pistol

i was ragng so i smashed em both in the face

and took the cat to a vet

 

were my own violent actions justified?

if you are correct, then your own violent words are justified merely because you were in the presence of other violent words....

 

but thats not how things work.

 

everyone is on their own path

the lads and the cat, they will ultimately pay a price for what they have done, 

with or without my involvement

but me, 

for me to stray off of my own path, in order to interfere in someone elses

and while i am there.....commit my own acts of violence....

and use something that didnt even involve me,

as some sort of justification for it.....


thats all you baby, you cant use others as a justification for own violence.

however

between me and next.....

 

we can slag each other off all day, 

because we were attacking each other

so OUR violence towards each other, 

is perfectly justified, 

 

but yours towards us is not.

gg

 

Stop saying you arent going to reply and then replying its pointless, you actually got nothing better to do? go walk one of your ferrets? might stop you crying for half an hour

Edited by ______TY_______
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ______TY_______ said:

Stop saying you arent going to reply and then replying its pointless, you actually got nothing better to do? go walk one of your ferrets? might stop you crying for half an hour


you lack even basic observation skills.

i said the chances are that i was not going to 'read' what he wrote

but you're another one....

here opening your mouth after the fact

slinging sh t when you could have walked away.

you made the choice.

as it is, this is after all my thread, 

and unlike the clan, you dont get to dictate terms to me.

 

you wrote this...

'I would of been happy being a bad player using a bad build and still getting more ore than 99.9% of crossout ngl'

 

the difference between me and you it would seem, 

is that you would appear to be happy to sell your living soul for an in game resource.

 

whereas i would would walk away.

 

thats where you lost me. 

i dont even know which member of next you are...

and i dont care either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyway, so knowing they didnt like cyclones, 

last monday i used a different build

it was a full strength hover pulsar build 

radar detector, oculus, stealth, cheeta...

you can see how i was playing with it.

https://xboxclips.com/WlLL0W/250f53fd-187a-4f0c-a129-ce90a950adf0 

i enjoyed playing with the build.

i thought it was halfway between a hover scorp and a hover cannon.

so by tuesday they had the choice between the kapkan cyclone, 

and the hover pulsar...

they..... chose the kapkan cyclone.... for the kapkan

and that was the session where i had the good match against S420.

 

i'd have been happy to use either build.

 


 

Edited by xWlLL0Wx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

if you are correct, then your own violent words are justified merely because you were in the presence of other violent words..

I called you children. If the shoe fits......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.