Hi Folks,

I was wondering if we could have  few more structural pieces to play with, please?  I have a list of 7 potential items that i would love to have in my inventory to craft my ride with. If you open this up for comments, we may get a few other ideas to add to the list.  Anyway, I would like the following:

Left and Right Hard points
2 x 2 x 1 – (Steppinwolf)

Power Score: 7
Durability: 12
Mass: 35 kg

Right side version
Left rear side has a profile to fit Tank side part, wide slope, truck slope, etc. 30 degree 2 unit slope.
Right rear side has a profile to fit the strengthened slope. One full square unit plus a 45 degree slope.
Both front profiles are flush with the base.
In the centre of the Hard Point is a large metal loop for lifting/towing.
Only the bottom and rear sides can connect to the vehicle.

Left side version
As above but with the left and right rear sides swapped.

Players comments: A capping piece for the ends of the both the tank side part and the strengthened slope have been needed for quite some time.

Pipe fitting.
3 x 1 x 1 (Scavengers)

Power Score: 7
Mass: 31 kg

This is a straight pipe for 2 units then turns 90degrees for the last unit. So a 3 unit straight pipe with a rounded end.
Only top / bottom-side edges can connect to the vehicle

Players comments: A small item to fit between fenders and offer alternate pipe constructs.

Truck wedge.
2 x 1 x 1 (Scavengers)

Power Score: 3
Durability: 6
Mass: 16 kg

Small truck slope but half the size.

Players comments: This little piece will allow us to build odd sized slopes on our builds

Air intake panel
2 x 1 x 3 (Firestarter)

Power Score: 13
Durability: 15
Mass: 34 kg

This, 3 unit tall by 2 unit wide piece, has a side profile similar to the Fender. In the centre outer face of the panel is a recessed area that feeds to an air intake. This makes the centre of the panel un-buildable, but the top and bottom 2 units do have connecting areas.

Players comments: constructing a 3 x 2 from existing pieces is very part intensive.

Half fender

3 x 3 x 1 (Dawn's Children)

Power Score: 11
Mass: 27 kg

A fender van part that has been cut in half.

Players comments: For those times when a full fender is too much

Midi strut

3 x 2 x 1 (Engineers)

Power Score: 8
Durability: 9
Mass: 20 kg

Channel beams welded into a convenient shape. Similar to the Medium strut, but 1 unit shorter.

Players comments: Offering a variety of sizes is a good thing.

So that's it.  Nothing game breaking, but hopefully, these few items will open up a range of new building possibilities...

regards,

Stoopid_noob.

• Upvote 6

can you provide photos of the parts?

Hi Beta,

Sorry for the delay - life - but I've got a few bits to offer for styling purposes.

Left and Right Hard points
The inspiration for these were the frontal loops on the Sherman tank. 

M4A3E2_Sherman_Jumbo_75mm_gun.jpg.a86b66

However, these are rather plain, so would like to offer something that offered more dynamics.  Suppose the lifting ring could bounce around as you drive? :

780234261_Hardpointringmount.jpg.4e1a33a638620451_recesseddeckring.jpg.9ad8af3281533849677_Deckringmount.jpg.6612d4183d1608123384_Hardpointringmount-render.jpg.

Pipe fitting.
The near 90 degree bend is something more closely used in fencing pipes / guard rails.  However, here's an example in plastic of a plumbing pipe. (not sure if this helps?)

268397571_Pipefitting.jpg.7bb8d0c715033b

Air intake panel 

These can be either new or retro.  New versions would look like

Airintake_panel.png.9403665e332897a30d99Air_intake1.jpg.eaeae8c2182569f0b68f0f9fAir_intake2.jpg.1b69130030f2df7870c77294

retro air intake would look like:

Air_intake4.jpg.829356d26667aa64c357dc67Air_intake3.jpg.1f528adc14676e1b65a1e3f7

The other parts are pretty much resized versions of whats already there.
Hope this helps.

regards,

Stoopid_noob.

M4A3E2_Sherman_Jumbo_75mm_gun.jpg

Edited by Stoopid_noob
Some pics went AWOL.
  • Upvote 3

Please give Steppenwolves a melee-resistant bumper.

Yeah, more armor pieces with odd-number dimensions would be very nice to have. Something 5-long would be great, too (the only current option is that van side door).

• Upvote 1

I'm with DominusPericulum here, we need more 3,5 and 6 block long parts. It'd be really great to get at least 2*3 and a 2*6 panels that look kinda neutral. So +1 to that 2*3 firestarter air intake panel thing.

Edited by Clebardman

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 

Let us have more of each "prestige" parts so they can be just like the Torino, giving us at least 3 of each (3 of each Torero parts, 3 of each Bully parts, 3 of each Sd.kfz. parts and so on).

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

yeah wee need more 2x3 and 1x2 parts. The lack of them makes headlights the only real filler we have for those types of gaps.

Yes please. More parts... for all factions but especially Steppenwolves and Dawn Children.

• Thanks 2

More firestarter parts too please, I love the visuals and always run out of them :(

22 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Yes please. More parts... for all factions but especially Steppenwolves and Dawn Children.

and firestartes. Those 3 are lacking in parts when compared to Nomads, Scavengers and Lunatics both in weapons AND structures. Prabably some weapons and cabins will be added to them after the next Knight Riders (since the last one was packed with DC and Steppe type of weapons and cabins along with the Harpy, which probably is firestarter made).

Edited by lucashc90

One other idea that I'd like would be to add some side connecting points to the 4 x 1 x 1 Straight pipe.  So it would look the same from 2 sides, but have a single connection point on the other 2.

At the moment, the straight pipe can only connect at it's base / top, which is not very useful.

So something similar to what's pictured below, but taller and with an additional side mount ring further up and 90 degrees around. (To make it mountable from top / bottom / left / back.)

flanged-joint-in-pipes.jpg.d7c46a9c9f366

I seem to always be trying to find something that's only 3 squares long. They're always 2, 4, or 1 & I end up putting a 2 & 1 together & driving my OCD crazy because it doesn't look balanced.