lucashc90

MOAR LIKES!

Recommended Posts

The Likes you get is pretty arbitrary, but you have 1 more Likes than Posts.  If you care about your score, I'd say that's pretty good.

I'd like to see how many "Confused" faces I get.  Most of the reactions I get reflect how people feel about me, and have nothing to do with what I'm actually saying.  It's a pretty meaningless stat.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

The Likes you get is pretty arbitrary, but you have 1 more Likes than Posts.  If you care about your score, I'd say that's pretty good.

I'd like to see how many "Confused" faces I get.  Most of the reactions I get reflect how people feel about me, and have nothing to do with what I'm actually saying.  It's a pretty meaningless stat.

I mean... if you want to be all philosofical about it sure... GOSH! Can't you just be happy for the memes for once? :lol:

Edited by TotallyNotLucas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TotallyNotLucas said:

Can't you just be happy for the memes for once? :lol:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a meme.  I guess I should have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I'm back, feel free to give me all those 80 likes this guy -> 785426744_Semttulo.thumb.png.766f1fc0e97 received in my absence (I need to catch up with my boys).

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Now that I'm back, feel free to give me all those 80 likes this guy -> 785426744_Semttulo.thumb.png.766f1fc0e97 received in my absence (I need to catch up with my boys).

You'll just get confused faces from your Stan again (((^:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

You'll just get confused faces from your Stan again (((^:

People these days have no humour in them. Its like dealing with grumpy cat ladies all day :015_2:

I actually don't care that much for internet cookies, I'm just glad people are finding what I post entertaining.

If "confused facing" my posts brings joy to your day, "confused face" me away! :good:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

You know my second account has over 1000 because im banned so much lmfao 

I can imagine. Sometimes I find myself in doubt if I @ 420 or 422 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.