Sign in to follow this  
MontyCasper

Stickers - Not flipping when hitting LT; Instead pastes one from inventory

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Stickers don't flip when using the LT (Left Trigger) on the controller. Instead it pastes copies every time you hit LT. Taking those copies from your inventory.
What you expected to see Stickers flipping on a horizontal axis.
Conditions in which error reproduce Go to build mode with an Xbox One. Grab a sticker and hit LT (Left Trigger). Instead of flipping on a horizontal axis like it used to, and is supposed to, it just pastes a copy of the sticker from your inventory.
(Not sure if this issue happens with PC & PS4 as well)
Problem details ( I will post a video later if need be but it should be rather easy to reproduce.)
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug Since 1.0.46: Mass Contagion Update was implemented.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Basically to sum it up stickers don't flip anymore. LT is labeled "flip" but when you hit LT (Left Trigger) it pastes a sticker from your inventory instead. Flipping stickers is currently not possible on Xbox One since the 1.0.46 update.

Thanks in advance!:012j:

• Upvote 2

Also on PS4 since the last update. When you hit L2 (which also has a copy function) it pastes a sticker and makes another copy if available.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

ok, so  i suggest a small video showing what happening. after that, the bug report is ready for squishing.

• Confused 1

On 7/10/2019 at 9:40 AM, gaaraplayer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

ok, so  i suggest a small video showing what happening. after that, the bug report is ready for squishing.

:015_2: It's pretty easy to just log into the game and attempt to flip a sticker.

Unless you guys are really being this lazy making us get a video? 

I know I am not going to make a video for something so simple as stickers not flipping. I will just wait till you force someone else to. Eventually this issue will get fixed whether you prolong it or not Gaara (; Have a good weekend!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this