Music while playing thread?

Dumpbump

Carcass is so much better than Cannibal Corpse.  One of their better albums, too.  +1.

• Upvote 1

Getting ready for Halloween...

• Haha 1

I sense a theme coming on...

• Thanks 1

Yeah, NASUM!

Edited by Discos211

Kinda reminds me of Die Krupps.  <3

Edited by Discos211

14 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

I discovered this guys just last week, they went up quickly in my list of fav bands <3 

Ive seen Oddko in my recommendations for some week.  And with thumbnail pics like that, i cant but click. 

Looks very much like i thought  Crossout would be when i started to play, and i still do have stupid wishes for such. 

This video also looks quite ok, but i need to listen it on mute. Just awful band to my taste. Kinda very much  like Nickelback. Watertorture music to make me turn in to a rat and snitch, telling everything. 

But now, ps4 gets turned on while this plays:

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Its a good theme for Invasion, specially when the last Leviathan enters the arena.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

I think this one is very aplicable sometimes on the forum when everything goes to hell :lol:

True! 

So many adults, building lego-like vehicles on a screen, arguing about whos got the best one, and falling down low to throwing personal insults and cursing, thinking that a video game is so serious, and believing that losing all manners and shouting stfu's really makes them better in any way than their opponent.  

You know, when i see someone using this :

honklhonk.jpg

Several times a day, often as their only reply, with zero words of any kind, theres just so much of that Whats The Phuck of that song. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

• 3 weeks later...