Dumpbump

Music while playing thread?

Soon I'll get those sweet mecha wheeled legs, and I'll make a dedicated 80s/90s anime OST playlist just t play them.

They released this a couple days ago, so yeah.. Definetly going to blast this full volume while playing   (and yes this is where my name comes from :P) 

44 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Change this to female version and its a crime

:x

Look at the shadow 

It's freakin art:wub:

1 hour ago, Dumpbump said:

That must be one of the ugliest asses I have ever see...

50 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Look at the shadow 

Shadow has pipi too.

You damn bast*** made me watch pipi again :D

48 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Shadow has pipi too.

You damn bast*** made me watch pipi again :D

Tada! 

"The Future of Warfare" by Sabaton

It's pretty fitting with the general theme of the game, and my preferred playstyle (frontline brawling).

Edited by DominusPericulum

Old school lower tempo black metal, punk, psycho billy , hank 3, some 80's style synth stuff, lots of metal covers, and plenty of Wasp seems to go down while gaming Crossout, which is third of games i even play.  Theres cool fan made nusic vids combining atleast Wasp and Mad Max, that pair with Crossout well for an old f*art like me.

This is actually me (and my wife singing backup) from years ago. I was never in any successful band, but I managed a few recordings here and there. I still play, but I never fancied myself a singer and I would usually leave that to somebody else who wanted to do it. Because I was usually on my own (a quiet loner, who kept to himself...until), I end up filling all the shoes; bass, guitar, drums, vocals, and in this piece, "Truth," I'm playing a Cello. I run it through a distortion pedal for the heavier parts, but it's all Cello. No bass, no guitar, just drums (programmed drum-machine, live tamborine) a cello, and my wife and I. It's the only song I have much of a video for, and ya the video isn't that big of a production. It's just me, though. I don't get a lot of help, usually. This other one ("Space Invaders") is from my SoundCloud account. Sorry no video, but at least I have an actual guitar solo in this one. I have some other stuff out there too, and my brother in law (RIP) recorded some stuff in my virtual studio that I made space for on my SoundCloud account. It's rap, and that's not my speed, but I think it's good for that category. He died pretty young (like 25, I think), so I'm glad I got a piece his heart before he left. If you go there ( my SoundCloud) don't blame me for what you find. Sometimes I like to play the piano too, and that's in there as well. Anyway, I'm comfortable to offer these, and they are mine.

https://soundcloud.com/christian-witchburn/00-spaceinvaders-1

Edited by DocSavage

45 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I probably listen to a little too much Khurdish politicopop.

Reminds of Psychic TV from way back. I used to date a chick who was all into that (PTV), Skinny Puppy, Ministry, and weird stuff like that way before it was cool. She played synthesizer, and this is totally her speed (not that this is much like Ministry. Siouxsie and the Banshees, maybe? it's been a while). She turned me on to a lot of things I had never heard of. It did my craft good. Chicks hated her...most dudes too, now that I think of it. It was funny. She was the bomb, I think. People just didn't get it.
I had never heard of Zhala, but I like her "I'm in love" video. That popped up after the one you posted, so I watched it too. I just finished braiding my daughters hair a little while ago, so it sort of hit me in the soft part of my heart. Most guys probably wouldn't understand the connectivity she seems to be relating in that video, but I get it...now. I didn't realize that's what it was until I watched that video , though; connectivity. That's what I feel when I braid my daughter's hair. Cool vid. Good art.

Edited by DocSavage

27 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

Reminds of Psychic TV from way back.

My character from RunEscape was named "PsychicTV."  (With a mowhawk, and a brass skirt.)  Big Throbbing Gristle fan from way back.  Never got into Skuppy, but also love Bill Leeb in Frontline Assembly, and we used to be Facebook friends for a while there (Along with Bruno Kramm, Boris Blank...)  

I was the posterboi for the Rivethead instakit for over 10 years, until the site finally died.   (Sykospark.Net)

Zhalah is also a Rom (Gypsy) word for The Way.  "Kay zhala I suv shay zhala wi o thav."  Where the needle goes, the thread will follow.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1