Ka1deron

[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players. Leviathans and the test server

YES to all of this. Please prioritize all of the above higher than the repair mechanic

Ka1deron (Posted )

Mojave_Courier, at the moment the status of the repair mode is still being discussed, but we have studied the feedback from the previous public test and once a certain decision is made, we'll be sure to share it with the players;)
  • Upvote 1

Now we're talking :wub:

hmmm, can we buy CK's again? like CK's for crickets, etc...

Invasion Changes :01212:

"Encounter" Changes :01212:

CK for Wheels :curious:

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! At the moment there are no plans for purchasable weapon CK's but it's possible that in the future this question will be revisited again!
  • Like 2

We will see.

But the most pressing matter regarding maps and maps rework are still unbalanced maps giving hovers and legs unfair huge advantage over other builds, all those unreachable places, rocks, wagons, shelfs, containers should be blocked with invisible walls or reworked ASAP.

ALL MAPS SHOULD BE EQUALLY ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL BUILDS, this is not the case now and it is like this for months.

One good change was control 17 map, be this introduced new unreachable places for anyone but hovers, need to be blocked too.

All details with screens showing unreachable map exploit places, so u keep this in ind reworking other maps.

As of stickers, please add all letters stickers to game!!!

Edited by szefopl
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Survivors! You will also be able to see some balance tweaks planned for the upcoming updates on this test server! (but just in case - I never told you that)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

Looks great! nice to see improvements to the levi system. Also the updated map looks awesome on the preview video.

New maps plus the reworks on old ones look awesome. I already saw some of the tweaks in existing maps during the last PT and they all looked reasonable. Plus the updated map portraits look great too.

In the preview pic of the new map I see a familiar tower in the background. I hope it makes into the final version. It's landmarks like these spread throughout the multiple maps which gives you the impression these maps exist in the same game universe.

The changes in Encounter mechanics look promising, I'll be looking forward to how it changes the matches. Currently people don't really care about capping the center point in any of the Encounter matches.

I have some questions about the CK part:

So if I understood correctly the CK's effectively turn into "paints". You can apply and remove them at will during building phase. Do you still have specific CKs only for the specific parts and you can't apply a CK that was designed for a "Judge" on an "Executioner"? In the future do we get CKs which will work a a group of weapons, say a CK that could transform any type of Grenade Launcher to match the aesthetics of the CK? You do state a single CK is enough to change multiple identical weapons (eg. three Judges in your craft), that part is clear.

If you apply a CK on a part, can you put paint on it? WIll this work seamlessly, say you could put these in any order, paint it first and apply CK later etc?

Yeah, great stuff!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Spedemix, hello and thank you for sharing your opinion! Regarding your question - with this testing we wuold like to concentrate on the updated version of the "Invasion" mode. But within the next updates, you will able to try the CK's for wheels and it is very possible, that this feature might be developed further!
  • Upvote 2

Will the scorpion and firebug skins be a available for console in the future?

Neither exist currently for us, not even one firebug skin

Also, any new events planned for us? It’s been awhile since we’ve gotten new weapons/items

Ka1deron (Posted )

VileBib3, hello! Yes, we are discussing some plans regarding the CK's for PS4 and Xbox! As for the new events - they are planned as well, both for consoles and PC.

So are old CK's which have been removed but still exist return?

Many CK's existed before removal and im sure some people would have loved to get their hands on them..

For instance I got myself the 'CK Shark' for the Chord, currently this is unobtainable but still exit, will these CK's return in the future?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Xbox_M_420, no specific information regarding the returning of older CKs, but it is possible. By the way, we plan to share more details regarding the CKs in the nearest future - stay tuned!

Survivors, the public test server is now open! You are welcome to join the testing and share your feedback with us!

Everything above is ok, but question: 

Will you allow us to delete unwanted spray/stickers? not, sell, not dismantle... just DELETE them permanently. if not - why? 
I know that i will never use authentication or some other stickers or original common spray cans.. so why they have to be in my inventory? just add few more confirmation questons before user deletes them thats it..... 

P.S. What about stupid repair system that was testing on PTR? hope that you learned from previous discussion about that feature.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Jafarson, as it is mentioned in the devblog, the question of the use or exchange of unnecessary stickers will be discussed in the future. As for the repair mode mechanic - it is still being discussed (and we are taking the players' feedback into account).

I am seriously doubting that the main issues people have had so far is about customization. Either you guys are willfully ignoring gameplay balance issues (wedges, teslaharvesters etc) or the players that are still playing this game have given up all hope and either left or became the silent majority.

The leviathan rework is a welcoming change, but that issue is so ancient that it just seems the developers are so far behind on critical issues....

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! The main feature of the following testing is an updated version of "El Diablo gorge" map along with a number of important gameplay changes for the "Invasion" mode. Apart from this, we are working on a number of balance corrections and you will be able to learn the details from our patchnotes.

1 hour ago, BjKalderon said:

you will have a chance to compete for a new prototype CK for... wheels!

Resultado de imagem para intensifies gif

(just please don't make it another Mayhem event with best-of-3 format)

WAIT! COMPETE? :tankosmile3:

Edited by lucashc90

Also, can't you re-launch Control-17 as it was and rename the current one Control-21 or something? You guys don't have to take it out of circulation since they are so different in playstyle that both can be counted as separeted maps withim the same zone. Pretty please!

Edited by lucashc90

Ka1deron (Posted )

lucashc90, hello! We don't want to implement a separate map that is quite similair to the one that already exists in the game but we will discuss the possibility.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Not sure about the changes to encounter mode, but other than that the changes sound promising.
And thank you so much for new maps!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BjKalderon said:

Also we would like to note that in the upcoming update we plan to ensure that non-tradable decor, obtained during in-game events or when buying packs, does not occupy space in your storage. This applies both to the new decor, which is yet to be obtained, and to what is already in your storage.

Please, no untradeable decor. Decor doesn't even hold their original purpose of spaced armor, there is no need to lock them to any account. Players have spoken:

(yes, I'm making a post for each point I make because it is easier for you to adress them separately)

Edited by lucashc90
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

"We don't want to implement a separate map that is quite similair to the one that already exists in the game but we will discuss the possibility."

Control-17 was unique because of its depressions in terrains (that provided conver even in open areas AND it functioned like a "ball pit with guns"for mid-to-low PS matches, which was quite fun), constricted passages for taking cover or make ambushes and alternative ways to flee from enemy (like that backyard behind the spawn point). You don't need to necessarily reintroduce it, but consider those features in newer maps and mapping remakes.

Thanks for the answears @BjKalderon, apart from the change in Encouter this looks like a VERY promising update and I'm really anxious to see how it plays out.:014:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So how can we get the old CKs compensated?

should we keep them in the form of CK or customized weapon?

For example, I have 12 Vipors, should I remove all of them from the lance or what?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So since i have 3 cricket CKs that mean ill be compensated for 2 of them. I paid over 1k on each so I expect the same for compensation. When will we know how much youre giving?

P.S. can you add the old version of control back into the game. The new version is plain awful. I dont mind if you keep the new crappy one in. But please give us back the old map. People complain about lack of map counts. No one ever asked you to ruin the few good ones

Edited by AzraelsGrace
  • Upvote 3

Maps!!!!!! 

Freakin fuggin cool! 

:wub:

• Upvote 1

Uuh, Reaper sound is gonna get buffed:

Spoiler

...and that ain't the only thing that might get buffed in Reaper :wink:

Also finally!!!!

Spoiler

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Like like LIKE! ! ! ! 

tenor.gif?itemid=13509668

Cool!

Decoration no-tradeable does not occupy space ----> like (it arrives a little late for me since dismantle several ... needed the space ... a pity ...)

I love the PK- painting style a lot!  is appreciated.

I have 2 question plz

The game had a lot of PK for several items, when they put the decorations shop inside the game I thought they would sell them all in there, but it was not like that  --->

1) you plan to add more content to the store with all  the old PK?  

2) Will we have the opportunity to buy more than once the personalization pack (type "lord of the war") (in consoles PS4)

Thanks again  :good::014:

Edited by *Zhetesh
  • Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.