Ka1deron

[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players. Leviathans and the test server

The CK Changes very much interest me, but the most important question regarding it: how will we obtain them? as far as i am aware, those of us who do not have various cks, cannot get them.

Less stickers and more other stuff? amazing.

No more 15 second limit on points? extra amazing.

CK changes? Useful, but will they be obtainable? i wasnt able to acquire the beautiful "moonlight" ck's before they became untradable.

• Upvote 1

this is looking GOOOOOD.

some leviathans tend to run away like crazy. would it be possible to tell those to attack a target and not just floor it until a player rams them into a wall?

1 hour ago, AzraelsGrace said:

So since i have 3 cricket CKs that mean ill be compensated for 2 of them. I paid over 1k on each so I expect the same for compensation. When will we know how much youre giving?

P.S. can you add the old version of control back into the game. The new version is plain awful. I dont mind if you keep the new crappy one in. But please give us back the old map. People complain about lack of map counts. No one ever asked you to ruin the few good ones

Maybe they could allow people to sell them again? Knowing now that ONE CK for cricket would enable me to apply it (or remove it without cost) from all my crickets I would buy yours in a heartbeat!

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

(it arrives a little late for me since dismantle several ... needed the space ... a pity ...)

If you desperately need storage space, do as I do: put your least used decors on sale for absurd amount of coins (like 18.000 for each of mine 6 square covers) just so no one buys it and you free some space.

2 hours ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

I really eager to hear an answer what Targem thinks of Snowy-Blizzard map ? @BjKalderon

Dude, link threads or people will "confuse" you:

EDIT: OMG THEY CONFUSE-FACED ME :lol:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spedemix said:

Uuh, Reaper sound is gonna get buffed:

Reveal hidden contents

...and that ain't the only thing that might get buffed in Reaper :wink:

Also finally!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Jesus christ.. The MOST important change since maybe the introduction of typhoon is hidden from the devblog? Are you kidding me ahahah..... Well, It sure is gonna change everything now, that reaper sound gonna make people tremble in fear!!! You gonna hear that "BRRRRRRR" in your sleep boi!

Oh and scorp not destroying frame is somewhat worth mentioning too, kind of.

Edited by sam93931
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The new Leviathan mode is too easy, all 3 of them melt like butter, not challenging, not even fun.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Love all these changes. (Havnt tested them but they look good on paper)

Gj devs on listening to player feedback. 

One thing though. Even though you are updating Leviathans it still is an underutilized part of this game. Currently players are putting tons of effort into their builds to recieve little compensation as rewards. Very little copper for wins and that isn't guaranteed. Could you perhaps introduce a gametype with invasion builds that are player controlled? Leviathan CW was really an interesting concept that I think many would like to see again in that form or other forms. This really could extend endgame even further if fleshed out correctly.

Edited by DRRPickel

1 minute ago, Babylonsburning said:

I see what youre doing with the scorpions in there. And theyre garbage . You do this, and typhoons will be the only relic again. Its sheer stupidity

This, 

The incessant whining in the forums I swear, might as well nerf everything except chords with all these absurd complaints.

If they nerf the frame effect they need to increase its penetration then, framing is a big part of its utility.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sam93931 said:

Jesus christ.. The MOST important change since maybe the introduction of typhoon is hidden from the devblog? Are you kidding me ahahah..... Well, It sure is gonna change everything now, that reaper sound gonna make people tremble in fear!!! You gonna hear that "BRRRRRRR" in your sleep boi!

Oh and scorp not destroying frame is somewhat worth mentioning too, kind of.

Sam. SAM. SAM!! @sam93931

They are buffing reapers Sam. THEY ARE BUFFING REAPERS SAM!

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 3

damn fortress is so smooth now i'm gonna need more jazz. nameless tower also feels better. thanks for applying some bodyfiller and sandpaper. 

screamer 4x4 is the only game i remember where i crawled over bigger triangles than in some xo maps. 

inva changes are pretty nice, almost feels a little too easy. but then i mostly got the premade levis, not player made abominations. map rework is also looking good. 

with implementing the levi test run function, maybe the "your levi is not efficient enough" message can be stopped? if it completes the test run adequately, it has proven its efficiency and may remain deployed and active until the timer runs out. its quite frustrating to see your levi gets 2 wins, then gets smashed by a good group and suddenly it no longer is efficient enough and you have to re-deploy it. 

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Appearance customization

And we would like to start with numerous questions and suggestions on part customization kits. We looked at many options of how you see CK in the game and came to the decision to completely rework the existing mechanics.

We remind you that at the moment for every part, whose appearance you want to change, you need a separate CK. After the rework, the CK mechanics will be similar to that of paint:

Excellent! :good:

For those who asked, waited and hoped for new CK, we also have good news. In one of the upcoming in-game events, you will have a chance to compete for a new prototype CK for... wheels!

That sounds promising but honestly can we got  a rework of blue wheels? Most of them are not competive, a fact not helped by the removal of different traction values.

Maps

Excellent!

“Encounter” and scoring in missions

Moving on. We found the proposal to improve the PvP scenario “Encounter”, or rather, the mechanics of capturing the base, quite interesting:

That sounds like a great idea indeed. Right now moving towards the cap is a high risk move that doesnt really pay of in points unless you are successful which you are pretty unlikely to be.

At the same time, we took into account the comments and suggestions on enemy kill assists, both in raids and in missions. Now, if you deal damage to the enemy, and it was destroyed 15 seconds after your last hit, then you do not get any points. In the updated version, the fact of your assistance in the destruction of the enemy will be maintained until the end of the battle, and you will receive additional experience points if the enemy is destroyed. We would like to thank you for the valid arguments and detailed proposals.

Fantastic!!!

Decor and stickers

We took into account the concern of many players about the number of stickers added to the game. Therefore, in the upcoming in-game event, you will be able to get new unique rewards, such as backgrounds and logos for your banners and the already mentioned CK for wheels. This does not mean that there will be no more stickers. We will continue to add new stickers but plan to "dilute" their inflow with other exciting rewards. And yes, the question of the use/exchange of unnecessary stickers will also be discussed. 

Also we would like to note that in the upcoming update we plan to ensure that non-tradable decor, obtained during in-game events or when buying packs, does not occupy space in your storage. This applies both to the new decor, which is yet to be obtained, and to what is already in your storage.

The problem with stickers is not so much stickers themselves but

• untradeable
  • only having a single one of them (2 should be the absolute minimum)
  • them being the only reward

I like the idea of individual backgrounds and such but please make sure that either all can get them without a horrible grind or that they are tradeable.

Leviathans and “Invasion”

Sounds good.

I also hope that you have buried the idea of in battle repairs for PVP permanently.

• Upvote 1

So how we get compensated for CKs ?

I have so many weapons with skins.....for example 12 lancelots with CK Viper.....do i need to do anything there to get compensation for 11 CKs ??

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Also ALSO can't you guys make the terrain less... bumpy? slightly scraping the ground shouldn't make you do this:

original.gif

but this:

tumblr_nr904njl581qz7otto8_500.gif

i think they just dont know how to fix it XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Please, no untradeable decor. Decor doesn't even hold their original purpose of spaced armor, there is no need to lock them to any account. Players have spoken:

(yes, I'm making a post for each point I make because it is easier for you to adress them separately)

yea no more bs untradables stop the madness NOW!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Crazynatman2 said:

make the cks buyable again not cool they removed them without warning in first place

there was an announcement about ck's becoming uncraftable and untradable for at least a month before it happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes to everything, its all gold.

Invasion changes yes plead

New maps awesome (only complaints is that the recent ones feel very open or empty)

CK changes... I dropped 150 on 3 avenger cks and another 100+ on 2 6pdr cks... I hope this compensation is at minimum 150c... But I don't really care, good feature.

Wheel CK incoming epic, as long as I don't have to deal with that stress overload of a mayhem event.

Untradeable decor items being made to not take up space... Jesus Christ thank you for this, that's going to free up so much inventory.

I can't find much to dislike about any of this.

However I really don't like the idea of flattening terrain on very uneven maps such as fortress. The terrain it currently has makes it feel like a very battle worn area, it means its never just a straight forward fight. Most of those dips are deep enough to actually use as cover, they make it difficult for fast moving vehicles to aim at full speed, and can be used to disadvantage melee builds.

I think the main issue is how vehicles loose speed or get bounced around by ground collision, if that could be fixed uneven terrain shouldn't be a problem.

• Upvote 2

fix problems associated with the bumpy landscape of some locations (hello, “Fortress”!).

the prayers was finally fulfilled . i know devs that those changes require a lot of effort , but its very important and appreciated

thx

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.