[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players. Leviathans and the test server

Ka1deron

• 2 weeks later...

To developers: guys, the NEST rocket system - you have to do something with that, that's totally unbalanced. It's ruin the whole fun of the game. Rockets are too fast and too powerful - and everyone uses it. It doesn't really matter the skill anymore. Honestly, there is no more fun in playing this game in actual form. When playing in the 7000 power range, there are at least 2 players in each team using it. 2 out of 4 human players - that should tell you something. Until the game will be rebalanced, I'll be logged out.

Edited by CurPictat
  • Upvote 2

Ok today is a day I ask myself why I play...Porcupine SHOULD BE THE SAME WEIGHT AS A CANNON, and have a slower rate of fire..In a mission, 2 players 4 each..shooting so fast.l..its just a field of fire.. Other players cant see crap..running over and getting hung up on barrels what the .... what is going through your mind when you built this ??? Not just any one can build them  600 ore each...so if you are not one of the oligarchs  your SOL...this game sucks in that aspect and sometime not worth playing, and when asked, that's what I say..Great fun, but...    So to the DEVs and oligarchs and wallet warriors  that control  this game..YOU ARE SINKING IT...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Devs,

I'm playing this game 1 year now. I have invested around 700e in that time, and now i'm sorry for it, cause the game is getting worst every update. Can you please explain the Levi Clan Wars, nerfing and boosting of the weapons with no sense at all, players who can shoot through walls and so on.

As I see it in your chase for money, you are loosing people who actually are willing to pay. Bunch of players i met quit, and i guess i will too soon, cause this is getting tiresome.

1. Clan Wars Levi Whose idea was it to introduce this crap? No skills required. People will buy 10-15 of the same weapons, depends of how much money they have, and they will not be able to use those weapons anywhere else. So, if they don't want for game to be boring they will have to buy more different weapons that they actually can use. Every 10th sale 1 weapon is off market.

2. Boost a weapon - people will pay, nerf a weapon they will sell it much cheaper. I get the mechanics, but it's really enough.

3. There are cheaters everywhere. Promoting cheats on youtube, and you are doing nothing about it.

I didn't get why crossout had so small amout off players at first, now it's more than clear.

Have a nice day.

G.

Edited by _GOKU_

• 1 month later...

We would be super thrilled if you gifted rubberducksoko, killercrash and whodawhada the Lonestar paint. Some old game veterans would be thrilled. Please

• Confused 1

Correction... That would be "lone ranger stars" and "lone ranger stripes" please gift rubberducksoko, killercrash and whodawhada.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.