Beta_Angel

[Adjustment Suggestions] Constructive Feedback

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather constructive feedback regarding what you think might need to be Adjusted currently, "NOT TEST SERVER CHANGES". Please, leave your feedback only after you've tested and collected the changes you might want to see. All the posts that are not made in accordance with the example below will be deleted or go off topic! This isn't a post for new suggestions just Adjustments of the current things in game.

EXAMPLE

These are the features I don't like:

• .... (in brief)
  • Starter wheels because they are to strong and turn to fast!

These are the features how I'd like them:

• Id like starter wheels to make you turn less and have less durabilty 50 pts is to much!
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1.Fix servers lag. It can't be be played smooth when they are overloaded.

2.Scorpion penetration needs a slight balance.

3.Tesla needs another balance nerf like the last one.

4.Release that repair kit for "Awekening", Raids and Invasion too.

5.Change the hover perk and also other perks like the : Fortune, Quasar, Cyclone. These perks can be added to their describtion, it fits there far better.

6.Add more Unguided rocket launchers.

7:Remove Sector X.

8:Add new maps.

9.Add an option for Custom Battles to make Custom Botz.

10.Fix some invissible walls (generally on all maps).

I could come to mind for so many more but thats for now...

Edited by OpTheChosenOne

Beta_Angel (Posted )

"This isn't a post for new suggestions just Adjustments of the current things in game" Also give info as to why you don't like it and how you would want it to see it

Beta_Angel (Posted )

In the next update, we plan to release minor upgrades of the maps "Broken Arrow" and "Ship Graveyard", as well as smoothed relief on the maps "Fortress" and "Nameless Tower". But that is not all! In the same update, we are going to add a new map for the "Encounter" scenario. The fight for the most essential base in the center of a giant crater will begin soon.

Scorpion have the worst size/ hp ratio.Increase HP 

Punisher is a broken weapon

-Fix shooting downwards issue.Somehow Aspect/Spectre can shoot downwards whereas Punisher cannot when placed on same place

-Mammoth need bullet resistance perk

-Pulsar have BEST size/hp ratio nerf its health accordingly

-Breaker's perk is very bad please rework it.

-Dont touch Scorpion frame killing ability.We can see due to cries and complains you changed 3year old feature

-Introduce different type of Pvp please have a look at suggestions section.There are lot of great potentials there

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Lets try to stick with the Example please and not just make one long line. This way we can determine what you don't like and then how you would like them adjusted.

EXAMPLE

• .... (in brief)
  • Starter wheels because they are to strong and turn to fast!

• Id like starter wheels to make you turn less and have less durabilty 50 pts is to much!
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

I don't like the repair idea for pvp for reasons of just getting shot going behind cover and healing to max hp is just stupid

I would like this feature to be used in a way that heals parts that are damaged but don't destroyed 

Beta_Angel (Posted )

Repair mode is currently not planned for PvP and only for PvE

58 minutes ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

-Dont touch Scorpion frame killing ability.We can see due to cries and complains you changed 3year old feature

Deframing essentially imobilizes enemies with a single shot if they don't have a pretty redundat chassis to specifically counter it. Although it is a difficult shot to achieve, it is a no brainer why it is going to be changed and I think it was due time even if it never happened to me since it represents and entire round that can be changed with ONE shot, let alone subsequent ones.

These are the features I like:

• Reaper receiving some love in the last updates. It was seriously outclassed by the new generation of miniguns and rapid fire machineguns while being an easy target for other smaller weapons.
  • No weapon should hold that much power as Scorpion with its deframing ability so I find that change the fairest until now.

• Repair function is too much of a game change and will impact greatly on the game flow, specially because it devaluates the skill necessary for de-gunning and de-wheeling besides putting heavy builds in a complete unfavorable position in competitive modes.

• Compensation for CK could be done in the form of allowing players to sell them on the market again, since some (me included) didn't bought them because they couldn't afford 3 to 12 CK for their favourite weapons and now that they can be used as paint without any cost it changed things entirely and re-spiked interest in them again. Also, players will always complain that their compensation isn't fair since various people payed different prices for them.
  • Better physics mechanic to deal with the lack of wheel traction when lifted by ramp builds (a.k.a. wedging) so we can drive off the top of them like in a realistic scenario.

Conclusion:

This is a good update overall and most of the things I didn't like are somewhat nit-picky at best. Cheers.

Edited by lucashc90

Beta_Angel (Posted )

Repair mode is currently not planned for PvP and only for PvE
  • Upvote 1

• DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.
  • DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.
  • DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.

These are the features that I like:

• Changes on How CK's work (Im hoping, instead of compensating Players who have Multiple CK's, just make it tradable in the market again IMO).
  • Invasion Changes ( I dont know how it will work against lancelots leviathan but I think having 3 towers makes it winnable against lancelot leviathan).
  • Points system (both PVP and PVE).
  • Scorpions doesnt do full damage on frames anymore.
  • New Reaper's sounds while shooting.

Conclusion: I like all the changes but there's one thing disappoint me. I didnt see PULSAR NERF.

Edited by lsabeIIa

This is the feature I don't like:

Mandrake aim has always been... something to endure. Not sure what happened, but it feels a lot worse now after the last patch. And, yes I tried the sliders. Completely hopeless, is how the aim starts behind my vehicle in slopes. Also not helping is how the aim get stuck in terrain. Well, that part is actually gotten better, but it is still sluggish at times. The aim really struggles to read depth in terrain. The elevated camera view drops down while Mandrake is shooting, causing terrain misreading to affect shots directions. Sidewais aim movement and tilted vehicle sweeping shots works good, though. Even though I understand the balancing reasons behind minimum aiming distance, it is really frustrating at times.

The feature I like:

I really love the Mandrake. It lets me be in the fight from the first second to the last. It breaks up camping tactics brutally, yet is vulnerable in its own way. Please do not rework or readjust this weapon, other than the aim. It sits at perfect balance.

Conclusion:

The idea how the aim works is good. How to deal with depth, I don't really know. Maybe just let the aim move on the axis without calculating terrain so much. Let the camera be in aim mode throughout the shooting sequence, and also be a couple of meters higher.

Also, thx for opening a topic like this.:good:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

These are the features I don't like:

• RAIDS, are too time consuming that become boring.

•  RAIDS than could be finish in 7 minutes tops.

Conclusion: Reasons to support----> PVP is shorter (and is fun), brawls are shorter (and are fun) and a game b is supposed to be fun.

Thank you.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

• RAIDS, are too time consuming that become boring.

•  RAIDS than could be finish in 7 minutes tops.

Conclusion: Reasons to support----> PVP is shorter (and is fun), brawls are shorter (and are fun) and a game b is supposed to be fun.

Thank you.

Cargo Race and Heist were 4 minutes top. They were more challenging.

Nowadays you spend 10~15 minutes on a raid that is a guarantee win: its monotomy. If devs make them harder no one will play because no one wants to waste 60 fuel on a 15 min raid only to lose on the last couple of minutes. If they were shorter and cost half the fuel, even if they were harder, people would enjoy playing because they would actually risk something (besides spending 15 minutes in front of the PC for nothing) and be able to come back in 2~4 minutes for another round.

Since its always hard to appease everyone, maybe they could revive the old raids and make them cycle alongside the current ones but give half the rewards.

• Upvote 2

These are some features I don't like:

Caucs. are too niche due to lack of combat prowess, due to slow turning speed, slow lock on time, weight, size, and lack of module support.

Steel Cradle missions in PvE are too difficult in some situations due to the last boss being extremely durable. For example, hard Steel Cradle on Ship Graveyard is difficult and often requires the use of ledges to bug out the A.I. and poke it down, lasting upwards of 10 minutes for some groups.

PvE missions are too redundant and lack variety to peak interest.

Machines guns show little use in high tier plays and are often easily destroyed.

Fusions are too random and many are not very useful for most cases. For example, %5 increased durability on a low durability part, which did not significantly increase durability. 

The limits on everything, such as scrap, exp., wires, etc.

These are some features how I'd like them:

Caucs. with some balance changes as to make them faster at turning or locking on, with the ability to work with modules, such as radiators, coolers, or something new. Caucs. could also benefit some a change in durability and or weight to make them more useful in PvP.

For Steel Cradle, adjust the damage of the tower with turrets, adjust the damage/health of the raper/jawbreaker car, adjust the design of the levs., or adjust the rewards accordingly to risk of failure.

Add randomness to PvE modes, such as alternative paths, unusual stat. multipliers, unique or randomly generate cars, add weather or other map changing features.

Adjust the health and structure of machine guns to allow them to stay in combat longer, especially when facing explosive weapons that may strip machine guns with one shot. 

Add a system where if a person fuses a already fused part, it allows them to narrow down the possible fusions, making it more likely a person ends up with a good fusion. This should help reduces instances of a player having to fuse many parts for one build. Alternatively, make some of the less usable fusions better with either heightened stats. or flat stat. buffs.

Increase overall cap or get rid of them entirely. I shouldn't be penalized for doing well in a PvP brawl or prevented from progressing just for the sake of stalling. Makes seem progressing and playing less appealing.

Conclusions:

Overall, the game is relatively balanced for what it is. However, there are a few areas with regards to replay-ability I would love to see improved as to increase enjoyment. If more game-play variety could be added in terms of builds and modes, then there would be more satisfaction with the game. :^]

Edited by Pandalius
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Features I don't like

-Raids because most of them offer absolutely no variety, no building challenge, you just load your 5k 4 Vector build and tape your left click. Some raids concepts are outright unfun, and even the decent ones become incredibly boring after playing the exact same thing 4 or 5 times in a row. The main offender is Frontier Defence wich makes you play the exact same waves and bosses three times in a row. There are no options for the players (beside Steel Craddle wich offers different strategies and sections, and in a randomized order, making it miles more interesting than the others)

What I'd like to see:

Even without reworking the raids themselves, there are easy bandaids that can be applied.

-Each faction currently has a couple variants around the same boss concept, and a handful of elite ennemies for each difficulty. A pretty easy way to ease the pain and make things interesting for players would be to have 3-4 distinct bosses for every faction and difficulty, and some more elite ennemies with roles overlapping and some kind of spawn randomisation. Quick example with the lunatics: Hard raid lunatic bosses is currently a helpless tracked flamethrower behemoth. Why not make 4 very different bosses, all using lunatics stuff? A harvester+Draco+Goblins brick, an incinerator+fortune artillery spammer, a fuze drone +thunderbolts carrier with Cheetah+Bigfoots for the combo, etc...
It could even be an occasion to start a building competition or something. (preferably one that doesn't require Facebook)

-A general modifier that gets rolled at the start of each raid. Quick example of possible modifiers:
"Mook invasion" Waves contain 50% more mooks, but they deal and tank 66.6% dmg only
"Big bad" One elite gets randomly replaced by a boss. (compensate somewhere else or increase reward slightly)
"Warzone" The game places some additional minefields and turrets on the map.
"Nemesis" Only on raids with at least one boss. The last boss is replaced by a copie of each players' car (so 4 bosses, using the same build as the players.)

-Randomize some events. Steel Craddle is more interesting partially because you have to chain the three different sections in random orders.

-Some situations could be about escaping stuff or going fast or avoiding ennemy fire or I dunno. Something else than holding left click on duster cars. In Perimeter breach for example, ennemies could spawn massively behind you once you get the cargo and it could be about outrunning the boss and an endless supply of respawning mooks instead of shooting everything everywhere as usual.

-Do something about Frontier Defence. Merge it with Data Theft (putting two turrets at each tower and making back and forth or splitting a necessity), get rid of it entirely, I don't know, but it's not a fun raid.

Conclusion:

If you're going to make raids an almost mandatory grind, make them fun please.

• Upvote 4

Alright let's do this! :DDD 

There are a lot more but I'll just throw my personal main points

• Raids, they have the entire combo of things that makes a feature in a game not appealing, they are long, boring, repetitive, unrewarding, uninspired, and the bots scale simply has a total lack of sense, I can't buy a buggy cabin and 4 wheels taking Tsunami shot like it's nothing just because it's a 10k PS raid, while the same bot gets obliterated by the same weapon if it's at 4k, 
  • Mechanics and physics in general, there is a lot of room for improvement there (wedges pushing, bumping on terrain etc) 
  • Wheels lack of acceleration 
  • Lack of content when it comes to game modes and, specially, maps,  
  • WAY too many "market exclusive" items
  • Copy pasted events, with untradable rewards, even after the whole community already said that was a bad idea the first time it showed up
  • WAAAY to many limits and caps on everything, Want to change faction? Limited.. Want to craft stuff on the same bench you already are? Limited.. Want reputation? Limited.. Etc,  Yes we know the game has low content and the development team is small, so a slow content income is expected, but that's not at all a good way to deal with it, specially taking into consideration how much the costs of crafting something other than rares are.. 

• I'm fine with raids being harder, but at least make the bot models accordingly to them, same goes for the rewards, Steel Craddle and Chase were basically the only raids people played, if that shows something, it's that there was not a problelm with those two, but with all the other ones..  Keeping in mind how costly is to craft everything, upping the rewards a bit for sure would be welcome
  • The mechanics well.. A good place to start would be that sometimes mentioned crushing damage, a wedge going under a tank will for sure get out with something more than a scrath on the roof
  • A while back, wheels were viable for faster builds, now if you have some armor on them, they acceleration is quite minimal, I would really like to see the "pre cabin rework" wheel aceleration back 
  • Basically, and without counting the brawls, the PVP aspect of this game has simply one mode "Capture or kill enemies", just adding the same game mode but with an extra point to capture is just not enough of an adittion, capture the flag, assault, vip defense, classic TDM ffs... Just basic modes that are in every game about shooting stuff are needed...  The ammount of maps is a well known thing as well, we know they are working on them, but as we currently are, more maps have been taken out than added to the game (I'm sure some of the raid exclusive maps could easily be readapted for pvp scenarios)
  • When was the last time items were added to the current factions? 6-8-10 months ago?  We all agree with some of the stuff being event exclusive, like the Spike crossbow, but at the moment I'm pretty confident to say that the number of craftable and "market only" items is quite similar..  Specially for the Steppenwolves faction, they have a really big lack of stuff on their workbenches, items need to be added to factions a bit more often, even if they are not weapons cabins or wheels, just some decors that would fit with the faction theme (of course with logical costs)
  • A lot of people that want rewards is to sell them and get profit, or to have them, but sometimes more than one, untradable rewards most of the time are not a good idea,  and the events would benefit a lot if they were something fresh and new, and not the copy of what came a few months ago
  • I can't help to think that having so many limits is a way to keep players playing, but I feel its being looked at entirely from a wrong perspective, having players have fun is a granted way to keep them on the game, forcing them to wait every time they want to do something for sure also works, but players will be more inclined to leave if it's being handled this way..

Conclusion: 

This game still has an ABSURD ammount of potential, but it's not being properly exploited,  aside of the balance and content,  one of the main focus devs should have is to start thinking more on the players having fun, than on the players having to spend time in the game...   If they manage to achieve the first thing, the second will come alone, if they keep focusing on the second idea of "let's keep them waiting so they play more and spend money"  that's going to backfire at some point, so far, the last devblog seemed to bring pretty good news,  let's try to keep it at that... 

More players having fun = More players willing to spend some cash = More money for the devs = More cool stuff added... Rinse and repeat..    That's a 100% win-win situation in every way possible :good:

• Upvote 6

• The in-game market Windows-----> there are no filters, there is no order, the history window take too long time to refresh... in general is painfully slow and NO user friendly.

These are the features how I'd like them:

• A 2.0 version, including:
  • -----> filters
  • -----> history transaction for each item (if it's too much work for your servers maybe store that  info locally will do the trick) maybe 10 last transaction in a quick pop up window
  • -----> a search bottom
  • -----> an additional column with the coins that we get after a transaction (currently shows taxes included, which is confusing)

Conclusion: -----> developers have call the market, "the game within the game", but currently market Windows are not user friendly and a waste of time searching manually (or calculating) all the info required.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Everything in the first part corresponds to the same number in the second part.

1. Terrible controller keybinds.
  2. No rear-view. I mean jesus christ I know you are stay at home gamedev, but learn to drive. You have to look backwards. I don't want to have to whip my mouse around and tangle my rapiers up.
  3. Raids. They're boring. I only miss chase because it let me get the pain over with faster though; I didn't really like it in its own right. 
  4. Clanwars. Being expected to have uranium, to earn uranium, is a little much.
  5. Few legendaries. Like I have to rent a workbench for 5 whole uses when factions don't even have that many parts? And ofc dawn's children is going to be the one that gets the most new ones...
  6. Scorpion frame damage. To the scorpion, every frame, is the same frame—and when you combine that with double scorp's net firing depth of 14 blocks, the only counter play is to just use the smallest frames possible. Which, versus other builds, can actually be a bad thing; in non-scorpion scenarios you usually want to weld as much together as possible, to keep everything you can rather than crumbling. Basically you're picking to build vs the scorpion, or build vs everything else. Sealclub single-scorp is also quite powerful because of the frame damage; don't need two projectiles when frames die in one bullet anyways.
  7. Maps. Bridge is pretty trash for CW and all but regarding public games and tank event etc, rock city is terrible, especially with just one point. When there's only one point, then the only place you should be, is the point. It's so easy for a single player to lose the game. The only reason to use the back alley of the map is if you're way faster than your opponent, or if it's in three point mode and you can take A&C. Otherwise you're just giving the enemy an advantage on B. So that's the back half of the map, useless. And then there's sniping. If you had A or C to drop down to, or were sniping from said points, then it wouldn't be such a huge waste of time, but you're boned if you snipe on single point mode; in the amount of time it takes people to die, they'll have capped the point, or at least they will in tank events where speed and damage are both so slow compared to capture rate.
  8. Wheels. Why does engine speed not affect reverse speed? Why is reverse speed so slow even with high speed cabins? Why is acceleration so bad compared to everything else?
  9. Small wheels. Look at low powerscore exhibition builds. They never need tonnage, but what wheels do they use? Heavy wheels and shiv, every time, if they are using rare wheels in the first place. The only use for small wheel is the small size, so you can tilt your car forward. But putting low HP small wheels in the FRONT of the car? No, that's stupid. People just use them as 5th wheel to hide inside the frame, at best.
  10. Ghost cabin. There is nothing this cab does that isn't done better by another cabin, and it has terrible stats/footprint too just to top it off. Why would I take +15% damage after 10 seconds of stealth, for only 5 seconds, when I could use The Call and gain up to 25% in the same amount of time, for unlimited duration at close range? Same goes for Echo. You'll almost always have the perk active as you leave stealth, and it gives you 50% DPS for 7 seconds. The only catch is that Call and Echo require you to be up close. And quantum, too; hide for 10 seconds, and you get 20% more damage on your next pulsar shot instead of just 15%. Plus quantum can still work even after chameleon falls off. And hell, Icebox? +15% straight up damage? Anything icebox works on is also out the window for Ghost too.
  11. Alt-machineguns. Stuff like minguns, imps. Not only is DPS in general bad, but some DPS weapons in particular are super inferior to other DPS weapons. Imps, for example, suck. They'll usually be outpreformed by fidgets unless you've got like 6+ on a leviathan, and even then they start to lose damage as they're shot off. Miniguns setups too, kinda suck compared to Photon+Aurora. Aurora has a range limit of 150 but due to minigun inaccuracy, even while standing still, miniguns will do less damage past ~75m, even with an aurora of their own. And they're not safe up close most of the time, nor are the previously mentioned rapid-fire machineguns. Even Auroras themselves, which I just praised, are just "okay," as are spectres and so on. Meanwhile stuff like junkbows compared to goblins is actually interesting. 
  12. Retcher. For god’s sake, two retchers do not even have the HP of one scorpion, despite costing the same energy. They should at least be able to withstand one 280 scorpion round. 70 extra health would put them at 283, so that’s fair I think. Then together, two retchers together would then have 566 health total, for twelve energy; that’s still less than the 600 HP that twelve energy of aspects would have (600), and aspects are weak. This would be fine. It should probably have a little more HP honestly, since scorpions might have various damage boosts. Fusion is 5% I guess, so you’d need 295 health to deal with that.

1. Better controller keybinds. Let me go forward, backward, and strafe with the left stick, and rotate with triggers. And make sidehover versions too.
  2. Rear view button. Give me a button that flips camera around 180, without affecting gun rotation. Especially important for controllers, which can't turn the camera as fast.
  3. Raids? Barely any idea honestly. You could try Dark Souls type "invasions," to incorporate some PvP. Destiny tried to copy this as well with its "gambit" gamemode. That's all pretty far out though.
  4. Clanwars? People have made various suggestions. I'd like different powerscore leagues myself, but it shouldn't be quite like PvP matchmaking. Maybe like a set vehicle+team PS.
  5. More legendaries. And give me some epic goblins.
  6. Make scorp do 10% frame damage like everything else. Maybe keep it as-is vs gun mounts etc, if these are being used as armor. But, for frames, double-scorpion would still be able to instakill all but the largest frames in the game. Those frames taking two shots is pretty fair, considering I can already split them up into four pieces which would take possibly four shots anyways. The penetration would also be very well scaled this way; the largest light frame would break to a double-scorp surface shot, while the smallest light frame would break just down to the deepest depth. It's downright attractive, I would say.
  7. Make rock city triple-point only. With bridge, you have a couple options, listen to other people.
  8. Improve wheel acceleration and give me at least 40% of my forward speed in reverse, including benefits from engines etc.
  9. More varied wheel stats: let some wheels favor HP, some favor tonnage, etc, instead of just "bigger wheel, smaller wheel," simplicity. Also maybe allow wheels to be equipped like wheel-decor on the car, and then used as spares for repair mid combat; people already hide tiny wheels in the frame, so this would kinda be the same thing, but cleaner. ONE TIME USE, and by god do not do this with goliaths etc. Just let me lay a chained wheel underneath my cabin to replace a lost shiv with later.
  10. Raise Ghost bonus to +30% damage, or rework it. The comparisons made to other cabins above should make this clear.
  11. Machineguns? I don't know. Miniguns definitely shouldn't lose their perk ASAP for cease fire. It should drain faster than the heat gauge does to keep them different from aspect, but it shouldn't just vanish for hitting a bump in the road. Rapid fire machineguns could also use some love, or at least imps should. They'd really be better with just like, the fidget perk even.
  12. BUFF RETCHER DURABILITY. 295 would probably be enough, that would let you take one damage-fused scorpion round. Not that people fuse scorpion.

Punisher and breaker could maybe use some HP. Judging by typhoon, about 27% HP is "normal" for relics over their legendary. An aspect with 27% more HP would have 254 HP by that measure. But, the punisher is not just a "relic aspect" like typhoon/tsunami; it is also much bigger. So, it has 340 health. But compared to 254, this is only 86 more HP for the size. Compared to the bumpers I could put around an aspect, that's bad. It deserves at least ~50 more HP. Maybe give breaker like 10 HP, its not so bad.

Beyond that the real problem is the perks on punisher/breaker are just bad or boring.

Then typhoon... could use changes, but I would wait for weaker relics to be changed first.

Pulsar (and quasar) could be changed to gain ammo from microfactories instead of ammo crates. Fits dawn's children theme better, and makes it harder to gain ammo, especially per unit of powerscore. This means less random cross-map potshots if people have to spend their ammo carefully. People blocking off lanes with pulsar spam seems to be what most people complain about. Even if you "don't get hit, just don't get hit!" it can still block off opportunities. I don't think pulsars are a big problem though, but I'll admit I'm concerned for when the relic version comes out.

Conclusion:

Some problems are common sense. Some are not. Read the bold stuff if you just want a short version.

If you only want stats (is this what is meant by "adjustment"??), I would say add 70 HP or more to retcher, ~50 HP to punisher, add ~10 or more HP to breaker, better perk to both of the previous, maaaybe change pulsar/quasar ammo type to microfactory, fix the scorpion frame damage, double the ghost cabin effect, revamp the different machineguns types to all be more unique, revamp wheel stats to all be more unique, then buff wheels themselves to have 40% of their top speed in reverse as well as some more acceleration overall, or less power loss basically.

Edited by XR57
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• There is still an issue with sealclubbers, bringing a relic at 5k PS is breaking the game, resulting in ppl leaving the game...

• Changing the PS for all weapons, increasing the difference between RARE, EPIC, LEGENDARIES and RELIC weapons' PS. For example: A double fatman build can meet typhoon spiders but also can meet quad vector builds... IT IS NOT CONSISTENT!
  • I'd love a new matchmaking system where you can t meet a build with 2000 PS higher/lower than you. It can be frustrating especially when you get a whole session of this.

Conclusion:-----> I know it is a lot what I'm asking but seriously considering all the recent updates with changes that nobody asked for I think the developers have the time and recources to fix these things.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Features I don't like

Brawls are unbalanced, left as is and:or grinded massively by random clans. Be it Battle Royale (clanners at the top with absurd amount of wins, I guess they're grinding for the trophy), FFA (nice teaming up there), people farming races with racing hovers that have a massive advantage on most maps over wheeled builds, etc.

Features I'd like to see

- in FFA and BR, members of a same clan can't get into the same game
- in FFA, score is kills - deaths. This prevents exploiting the infinite spawn thing with lancers and similar suicide builds going for the fast kills instead of trying to play well.
- in Race, do something about the maps. I read that Fortress is getting tweaked and that's good because the track is absolutely awful for cars, but besides the terrible geometry, most maps follow the same pattern: Giant circle with no good straights on terrain that offers absolutely no grip for wheels. Fortress, Ship graveyard, Rock City and Founders' Canyon are simply out of reach for wheeled cars again a good hover and driver. Bridge is the only somewhat balanced map between hovers and cars despite the water, because it offers the best straight in the game and lots of solid ground (also has a couple different paths wich is great). Factory is hmmkay, the two jumps are a pain for cars, but it offers two good straights to make up for that. I'd say a rework of those maps should keep races in mind. No more annoying rocks just in front of a gate in Rock City, some good straights, some hard surface to let wheeled builds breathe a bit. And whatever happens to your maps, keep the current Bridge in the Race rotation, it's the best map. (unless we're talking minor adjustments but I believe it's a candidate for a complete rework given how bleh it is in PvP)
 - besides that, other changes could try to keep the Race mode in mind. Lets say someone realizes that Werewolf is a bad cab and decides to buff it: Don't miss the occasion to buff its top speed to 105, 5km/h won't make every dog out there switch to Werewolf, and that'd be a pretty nice buff to wheels in Race. Or lets say you release new epic wheels... make them Lunatics and give them a perk like "Grip and suspension strength increased by up to 50%, starting at 75 km/h and capping at 150". Or an engine that boosts your top speed and power by a few % every 100m, wich would then stack with Bigfoots. Or just buff wheels' grip and accel across the board because besides Bigfoots (can't comment on these yet), they do not do what a wheel should do. You get the idea.

Conclusion

Brawls are good fun, but they aren't exactly balanced, and they're getting farmed wich kinda makes them less fun.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 1

• In brief:
  • Rapid fire machine gun weapon systems are in-effective

• Id like for them to have increased structure and a perk that does bonus damage to modules, weapons, and movement pieces 
  • ....., because...
  • They currently have to weak a structure to be viable and are too inaccurate to fight at range

Conclusion: The entirely of the weapons system from the fidget to the imp, are woefully underpowered and are frankly an incredibly rare sight in the game. No weapon should be so rare and seen so sporadically, especially for weapons as well designed in appearance as the fidget and imp. Make them viable for use in pvp

Edited by VileBib3

Features I don't like

Matchmaking - the steamroll/get steamrolled enforced win/loss rate 

Raids - tedious, repetitive.  Strip weapons, rinse and repeat for 10 minutes 

Wedge Builds - for the countless reasons that we all know about

Building - when you remove a cabin you are unable to add weapons etc due to lack of Energy

Lack of protection for new players i.e. seal-clubbing

Stealth changes - important changes to the game that are not announced (Invasion was a recent one)

Junkbow range of weapons - negatively affected the balance of the whole game.  Became meta at low PS, ruining it for new players.  Broke the whole model for a PvP shooter game where long-range builds were left extremely vulnerable as they had little counter to getting cannons stripped in drive-by from cloaked builds.

Desert Map - this is a shooting game, I want to fight the enemy, not the terrain!  It's the only map that I will intentionally avoid. 

Map Rotation - playing the same map(s) over and over gain.  

Feature how I would like them

Matchmaking returned to how it used to be many months ago i.e. Random.  

Raids - remove scaling, use different bots depending on PS.

Wedge Builds - long-term: improve physics,  short-term - remodel structure items that actually facilitate wedging to remove their wedge shape i.e. Hatchet and Blade Wing.

Building - let me place cabin on floor of garage not just on frames so I can edit my build or give the option to remove the "Requires ** more Energy" pop-up until I try to leave the Garage. 

Lack of protection for new players - once players reach a certain level e.g. Prestige 10, they should be prevented from entering low PS matches e.g. under 3.5K PS. There is no reason for experienced players to play this low unless they are seal-clubbing. 

Stealth changes - be honest with the player-base.  There is currently a lack of trust between Devs and Players based on unannounced changes and what is perceived as intentional metas.  Balance changes have to be implemented quicker and more often. Telling players "our statistics suggest otherwise" doesn't work and only angers players when the vast majority of them agree that something is OP.

Junkbows range of weapons - personally, I wish they had never been added.  I understand why they were, low skill weapons made it easy for new players to compete but at a huge cost to the balance of the game as a whole.

Desert Map - improve traction, make gaps between sand dunes wider.

Map Rotation - I understand the limitations due to match making but at least try to prevent having to play the same map twice in a row.

Conclusion

I want to play Crossout again, rather than just logging in to get a few Daily Rewards by playing Patrol and logging back out.  Many recent changes implemented have been great (Decor Nerf) and upcoming changes also look positive (smoothing terrain).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Its hard to summarize all the toughts in one post, ill just name a few that i consider atm.

• Invisibility, its redicilous that you can be invisible more than you are visible with the right engine for so low energy cost. 
  • Harvester durability, i never saw a problem with its damage, on the other hand the durability combined with its damage reduction perks makes it harder than anything by far in this game to take off.
  • Modules having better durability than the best structure parts, this one just makes no sense.
  • Not having a clan tag, i now consider this a feature cause its been over 6 months without any change.
  • Meeting my own clan in clanwars, and risking getting banned if i dont play the match.
  • Raids and its "rewards".
  • No exclusive items in Engineer badge shop.
  • Reworking maps that dont need rework.
  • Endgame weapons at beginners powerscore.
  • Adding parts behind a paywall.

• Invisibility, either increase energy cost or increase cooldown drasticly. This should be a module used with caution, not something you spam every 5 seconds.
  • Harvester, reduce its durability or rework its perks. 
  • A radar shouldnt have more durability than a part ripped off an armoured vehicle.
  • Raids, this it not interesting enough atm.
  • Add more items to the badge shop, this could also help raiding if you were to add exclusive items.
  • Rework maps that the community thinks need rework. Last rework of control-17 was a unwanted suprise and a big letdown in most eyes. Just ask the community, what map should we rework next? this will give devs a brief understanding.
  • In my opinion you shouldnt even be able to bring endgame weapons to low powerscore, most people i introduced to this game turned around and walked away when they saw legendaries at 4-5k ps, they just stand no chance.

Conclusion: This is a huge step forward involving the community like this to share its opinion about the game, big thanks to Beta_Angel for this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• unfair unreachable advantage points (rocks, shelfs, containers etc) on many maps for only certain build types like hovers/legs, making them basically immune to attack or any reach, maps not equally accessible for any build, also irritating small decoration objects and trees/bushes on maps that makes movement bad
  • scorpion too powerful
  • pulsar too good
  • raids, they are boring or too long, rewards are low
  • lack of content, new fun game modes
  • cw availability
  • bumpy driving model
  • clan tags still not working

• just fix the maps, make it equal for both sides with any builds, either rework the maps or place invisible walls that block those places that can be exploited, i already made a post about it with screens of those unreachable places and all details here https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/303486-news-changes-and-new-features-in-testing/&tab=comments#comment-5264029 it is unacceptable situation right now that a hover/leg player can get into a place when he is unreachable and can attack anyone and u can't do anything about it, sadly the control 17 rework fixed some of the issues, but introduced new unreachable container places, also beside of that there are many small decor objects on maps like old cars that make u trip or get stuck in them, they also create many strange holes close to walls, building, this needs to be cleaned up, also tress/bushes are issue when u get close to them, they can cover your camera or u get again, stuck in it.
  • scorpion is too powerful again as it is a too good sniper weapon, even if u fix the frames it still one shots 8 out of 10 frames, it is the only weapon that can do that and the ability to remove the base building blocks of any vehicle is just too strong, it can also one shot generator, ammo box, bigfoot, it just cripples builds in second, sometimes u cant even attack anyone as if u do a scorpion player will basically one shot u gen, wheels, anything from behind and thats it, so whats the point if it can take 8 out of 10 frames and if not it will one shot your bigfoots, its exactly 280 hp, so 2 wheels gone in a sec, and if not, then shoot the gen or ammo box... it is insane, if u want so accurate sniper weapon then it can't have so much DMG as this makes fighting with it almost pointless, there is also penetrate mechanic that adds to the issue, scorpion should have a lot less DMG per shot if it is so good sniper, make it like 200 or even less, that way it would be impossible to take 2 bigfoots in a sec, more frames would survive, most hardware hidden inside of a build dont have a lot hp so also the penetration mechanic should be reduced so it would be impossible to one shot destroy a gen/ammo box that most of times means the whole build is done, to compensate for the changes scorp could get a HP buff, if not then make it at least less dmg than one bigfoot hp so a scorp player would need to choose which wheel he want to destroy and not 2 at once, or maybe do it in a completely different way, make it reload longer with light dmg nerf, like 250. Whatever u do it is obvious that scorp need some adjustments asap.
  • pulsar is to good in too many aspects, it has the best mass hp ratio, it reloads quite fast and the dmg is to big, not sure what to change, but it excels in parameters, other players have noticed this too, to be honest i wouldn't change the mass, if anything it should have less hp and less dmg, maybe some reload adjustments, but i would go first with the dmg, then hp.
  • raids, i dont exactly know how to fix them, but something needs to be done, after recent changes they felt like easier but in reality they aren't, fighting against machine gun factions is a nightmare, the worst is war of fire, u need to constantly focus on the machine guns or else u will fail, it is a constant focus, it is very tedious, and its like 7-10 minutes, u feel drained after doing it, after that the rewards dont look that compelling anymore to be honest, or maybe we just need to lower the enemies dmg and it will be fine?
  • lack of content, this is a mad max style game, please make some more fun game modes to use that, this game begs for a demolition derby mode, a race with weapons and power ups, levi vs levi?, and so many more.... it has so much potential, but it isn't utilized to it full potential, u are afraid ppl wont play missions anymore if u do other modes? its fine, then just do the new modes so it still needs 8 to 16 players and make the rewards worth the time, at the end of the day ppl will still paly the game, what the difference if the play mission or mission like others modes, its none. U are wasting time on boring adventure mode instead of making a really fun modes for ppl.
  • make cw available to play every day at night, not everyone can play every day or mid day, not everyone can play 4h one day, make it more accessible and feasible, ppl are working too u know, make it available also on Wednesday, add a night session on monday, why not, there is no real reason
  • can u please do something so vehicles are not moving so bumpy on many of maps, literally if there is a tiny little obstacle/irregularity it gets bumpy, u can even be stopped for a moment or even worse, tip over, there must be something u can do
  • well clan tags are still not working and its months, we had a clan tag change so everyone has its tag, but we face many teams even on cw and yet the tags are not visible

Conclusion: u have a lot of work to do devs :-)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

These are the features I don't like:

kapcan. There's no reason a two energy purple weapon should determine the outcome of a fight or dictate the majority of gameplay. It holds builds in place too long and has too much capture radius.

These are the features as I'd like to see them:

Reduce the time it actually holds you to produce more of a halt to progress instead of a complete stop for several seconds like the spark is where you can still pull away. Also reduce the capture radius so they can't be used as a wall. If not these things then raise energy to 3 or 4.

Conclusion :

Kapcans dictate too much the types of viable build we can run... especially at high ps and cw. Seeing these changes through would allow more variety and make new round of changes more clear in their effectiveness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

These are the features I don't like:

1. Hovers/Legs can climb up on most hills, cliffs or other trash on which wheeled vehicles cannot.

2. Hovers secret technique for climbing on hills (gather speed and release keys before impact).

3. No PVE mission "Chase"

4. Only 5 maps in Clan Wars.

5. New players starts with so few coins that they cannot even get into game before exiting.

6. Clans under 200+ ranking receive insufficient rewards.

7. Bots on PVP (their AI is just bad).

8. Multiple Aegis shields.

9. Radars spam as armor.

10. Helios perk is too strong.

11. Lack of legendary / relic cabins.

12. Players with high tier weapons can play in lower PS.

13. Lack or ranked matches.

14. Some items cannot be crafted like "kapkan" and others.

15. Lack of counterparts in higher or lower tiers for most modules and weapons.

16. Bad auction mechanic in market.

These are the features as I'd like to see them:

1. Just make it equal for all builds maybe add there barricades or invisible walls, or just add as rule that this is bannable and video or screenshot with such player will be enough

(it just unfair that they can use unreachable advantage points).

2. Releasing keys while flying high speed and hitting obstacle often magically slide hover build on top of said obstacle it's weird and gives them advantage in some scenarios and it's also used for climbing on unreachable points for other builds.

3. Just add it back.

4. There are more maps that are used on normal pvp maybe add them to CW.

5. Add rewards for Enginners faction each 5 or 10 levels gives 100 coins.

6. They should receive some plastic or electronics as reward + scarp as normal.

7. Just disable them, there's enough players for pvp, and even if not i prefer and i bet all other players will also to play without them. Maybe only in some critial cases like player exited 5s after start.

8. Limit Aegis Shield to 1 per vehicle (in scenario 1v1, someone with 2 shields always win even without skill, to kill someone with 2 shields it requires concentrating fire with other player).

9. Limit Radars to 1 per vehicle (because players use them just like decors were used earlier, its even worse than that because purple radars have 200 durability it adds so much HP to builds that should be super squishy).

10. Helios perk ,if entire salvo hit then last projectile acts like pulsar and do AOE dmg where it hit (because right now it kills heavy builds too fast, and they are dead from meta thanks to it).

11. Add legendary / relic cabins.

12. Add anti sealclubbing mechanic like weapon tier and PS dictates what players will you get as opposition because right now it kills new player base when someone like me can play 5k PS with typhoon and one shot or two shot players with blue weapons.

13. Add ranked PVP matches, that CW like brawl before changes in actual CW battles (4v4 best of 3) would be best for it.

14. All items from packs should be craftable or have counterparts (after sometime).

15. Just add more weapons and modules counterparts in lower and higher tiers.

16. Lowering or increasing price of item on market for only 0.01c is dumb but players do it non stop because they can, when someone wants to buy something or sell and don't have so much time as others he's offer often ends up being behind others that non stop are on market and increase or decrease price by 0.01c because they want it faster and he's forced to drastically lower or increase price. That's why changing price should be by 1% of actual lowest price thanks to that players would queue their requests.

- IN-game questionnaire for players before nerf or buff of something, only way for now is complaining in forum.

Conclusion :

Crossout just needs more new/bad player friendly mechanics, some slight adjustments and balances, and i as fan of game ask dev team for always thinking about players first than wallet and we will all earn from it.

Edited by _Rejza_
  • Upvote 1

Dislike:

• Cyclones do not fulfill their role and are mislabeled as autocannons. They lack the precision for long range and at short-medium range other options are better.
• Relics are still very excessive in prices making them out of reach for the vast majority of the playerbase.

Changes:

Cyclone needs  to either be relabeled as a minigun (as that's its playstyle) and be given higher hp (or a model change)  or a complete rework. Moderately increase base damage and RoF and  change the perk to where the weapon can be tap/burst fired as all other ACS. A different perk could be pen, larger blast damage on consecutive hits stacking X times (resetting on misses of course), higher damage for direct hits on movement/weapons or w/.e. Its current perk just doesn't fit the weapon category at all.
• Uranium should not be  as exclusive as it is. Either make it more accessible to more clans or allow badges to be exchanged for it at a reasonably high cost. Something like 2k badges for 5 uranium or 4k badges for 10 uranium would have a similar (slightly lower) exchange value as pathfinder crates do at current prices. Adjusted as needed of course.

Conclusion:

We need a proper legendary autocannon that actually is able to do what acs are supposed to do and uranium should be more accessible so relics' prices will not be as excessive as they are.

Edited by Steel_Artist