Beta_Angel

[Adjustment Suggestions] Constructive Feedback

These are the features I don't like:

1. Most weapons in general feel like they do not have enough armor/structure. Many guns in the game are destroyed instantly by a single cannon shot or in 1-2 seconds by shotguns and their single shot counterparts like Junkbows/fanfnirs/nidhogs. Weapons that are on turrets and have a full 360 degrees of movement end up at a disadvantage by trying to use their full range of motion and be exposed out in the open. Its created a meta where people have to embed their guns deep inside slabs of armor so they do not lose their entire arsenal 1 minute into a match. Not only does it cause vehicles to be very ugly to look at, it feels like it goes against the spirit of the game where everything should be weaponized post apocolyptic vehicles, and not slabs of armor with a hole on the front that all the guns buried inside shoot out of.
  2. Multidirectional movement types like Spiders and Hovers have too much of an advantage over things such as tracks and wheels. Being able to strafe and go into reverse at full speed offers an unfair advantage. It allows these movement types to peek around corners, fire, and quickly strafe back into cover. Wheels/tracks can peek around corners but they expose much more of their vehicle and often take damage for trying to do the same. It also allows multidirectional movement types to frontload all their armor. What I mean is that they can put all their armor on the front end of their vehicle, an because of their ability to strafe and spin in place they can keep this heavily armored front end facing an enemy at all times. While a wheeled car or tank has to expose weak spots to retreat or even turn in a fight, hovers and spiders have no such vulerability. Their most heavily armored section can ALWAYS be facing their target ensuring minimal damage is done to them. They can drive backwards, and strafe left and right with all their armor facing you as they retreat behind cover.
  3. The forced weapon combination of the Harvester and the Spark. Harvesters new perk essentially relys on the Spark to allow it to do its maximum damage. It also can benefit from flames that heat up enemy parts, but it only gets that damage bonus against the individual heated parts themselves, where as the Spark grants a damage bonus to the ENTIRE VEHICLE.
  4. Fully automatic DPS weapons like the Reaper/Equalizer/Arbiter and all autocannons feel like they do not put out enough damage to compete with other weapon types. Reapers and the other miniguns are often outdone by "normal" machine guns because of their tap fire accuracy that can pick apart specific vehicle components, and autocannons are often outdone by cannons at the same ranges. Minigun and Autocannon players have to expose themselves for large periods of time to deal any significant damage, and in that time they often get hit by cannons, rockets and any other number of weapons. "Alpha Strike" weapons that do all their damage at once reign supreme.
  5. We are severely lacking in wheels of the Epic rarity, and wheels of a "medium" size that are bigger than the rare wheels, but smaller than Bigfoots and Large Tires.
  6. Missiles in general feel incredibly weak in most situations. Their travel speed feels very slow, and often times maps have so much cover that your targets can easily get behind a rock or a wall to avoid them. Many people also have cloaks and cheetah engine so they can endlessly avoid your missiles for the entire match.
  7. Cloaks in general are used far too often. They only cost 1 energy so almost everyone uses one. It feels imbalanced when almost every enemy you shoot at immediately cloaks and runs away.
  8. Wedges and the game physics in general allowing small wedge shaped cars to scoop up multi-ton vehicles like they are made of cardboard and then carry them around on top unable to fight back or to even drive off the wedge car because theres zero grip on other vehicles.
  9. Players who do not participate in Clan Wars have no way of earning Uranium.
  10. Clan Wars is focused entirely around "endgame" vehicles over 10,000PS and nothing else. Many players do not like the fact that you need to abuse whichever high PS meta is popular at the time to have a chance at winning.
  11. Brawls are the same as Clan Wars and heavily favor players of higher PS.  It greatly discourages players of lower PS from participating.
  12. Reaper has several issues that prevent it from being a good weapon. It underperforms all around in general. It doesnt do enough damage to be a big threat to slow highly armored vehicles, and it turns too slow, the bullets move too slow, takes too long to spin up to be effective against fast enemies.
  13. Armor and structure parts in general feel too weak. Even the mighty steppenwolf armor panels taken from tanks and APCs feel like carboard armor that falls off after a few pathetic machinegun shots hit it.

These are the features how I'd like them:

1. I am unsure how to fix this problem properly honestly. If weapons are given a big buff to their armor/structure, people will still bury them inside armor. Unless some kind of new system was added to discourage people from completely surrounding their weapons with armor, people would just continue to do it and everyone not doing it would still be at a disadvantage. 
  2. Change Multidirectional movement types like Spiders and Hovers so that they can only go full speed in the forwards direction, and things like strafing or going in reverse are done at a slower speed and acceleration. This way they can keep their movement type advantage, but it can not be so easily abused. If they want to keep their heavily armored front section facing an enemy at all times, the cost will be a slower movement speed allowing an enemy to get closer.
  3. Rework the perk for the harvester so that it does not gain any damage boost from the Spark or Flames/Heat. It should be able to reach its maximum damage potential all on its own so that any vehicle using it can get the most out of it. Heated parts already take up to double damage from weapons, so harvester would not need s special bonus against heated parts.
  4. Increase the damage output across the board for Miniguns and Autocannons. To offset the DPS increase, make them overheat faster and rework their perks to match how fast they overheat. This would allow them to do large amounts of damage and quickly take cover or stay on the move to compete with the powerful "Alpha Strike" weapons.
  5. Just add more epic wheels, and some other assorted wheel sizes to the game.
  6. Rework missiles so that they travel much faster through the air so they can hit their targets far more often than they do now, and Id even say increase the damage, but balance it out with a lock-on timer. Maybe 3-4 seconds or more. Many other games with lock-on missiles also warn the target with a "beeping" sound when they are being targeted. This allows missiles to be fast and powerful, but gives their targets a warning to take cover. The lock-on timer also causes the person using the missiles to have to expose themselves meaning they can take damage during this time. Once a person takes cover the lock-on should be lost. I feel like this would greatly increase the effectiveness of missiles.
  7. Cloaks need their energy increased back to 2 like it used to be. Fitting a cloak into your car should be a decent energy investment. It offers far too many advantages for only 1 energy. Many people in the past have also suggested that the faster you are traveling the faster your cloak runs out, and if you sit still while cloaked it will last longer. This would be a great addition to the cloaking mechanics.
  8. Wedges have been an issue for a long time and the only ways I can think of fixing it would be to somehow add the weight of the "scooped up" vehicle to the wedge vehicle so that it immediately becomes massively overweight and loses all speed and power while its underneath the other vehicle. Then find a way to give traction to movement parts on other vehicles so that players are able to drive off of other cars. Theeeeeen add in that "crushing damage" that was talked about a long time ago in a "dev blog/dev ask" so that when you are driving around on top of an enemy vehicle you deal damage to them.
  9. Have a way for players to earn Uranium outside of Clan Wars, and not have to buy it off the market for obscene amounts of gold currency. Keep Clan Wars as the fastest way to earn Uranium, but allow other ways to get it. Maybe by exchanging Engineer Badges for Uranium, or earning it through some other way. There are players that have been playing for YEARS and do not have any relic weapons because they do not enjoy Clan Wars and like playing alone or just doing normal PVP with friends.
  10. Clan Wars absolutely needs different leagues for different PS ranges. It should not be focused entirely on "endgame" players and vehicles. You could split Clan Wars up into 4 different leagues. "Rare League"(3000-4999PS), "Epic League"(5000-6999PS), "Legendary League"(7000-9999PS) and "Relic League"(10,000+PS). Keep the Relic League rewards as Uranium, but let the other leagues earn good rewards for weapons they will be crafting at their PS range such as Wires/Batteries/Electronics/etc. Then place a limit on clans so that they can only entire their clan into one league during a Clan Wars season to prevent a clan from trying to take over each league. Many players would like to play in Clan Wars but do not have the endgame gear to participate against 10,000-14,000PS enemies.
  11. Add proper PS based matchmaking to Brawls so that low PS players are only playing against other low PS players and High PS players are fighting high PS players. The same as it is in normal PVP matches.
  12. Reaper needs to to be sped up to match the smaller miniguns so it can be on par with them. Increase its turn speed and bullet velocity to match the smaller miniguns. Reduce the spinup time so that it matches the smaller miniguns. Increase the DPS, preferably by increasing the firerate so it feels more like a "minigun" and not just a normal machine gun.
  13. Each factions armor could be given different resistances to damage types. Obviously heavier "tanky" factions like Scavengers and Stepenwolves should have big damage resistances to things like explosives and bullets. They could be offset by being weaker to energy weapons or even taking more damage from being heated up than other factions would. Nomads could be the medium faction with mid tier damages resistances, and Lunatics would obviously be the lighter less damage resistant faction. Dawn Children could even be given special energy damage resistances to their armor and be weak to bullets, etc. Firestarters could be resistant to flames/fire damage, etc. Theres many, many creative possibilities that would greatly influence the depth put into armoring your vehicle and make it more fun to play at the same time.

Conclusion:The game overall is fun, but it leaves alot to be desired. Theres alot more I can post about and Ill post it later as I think it over.

Edited by Crunk_Prime
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

Features I don't like

-"DPS" weapons offer very little advantages over burst/alpha dmg weapons. Their stripping power is debatable compared to Tsunami/Typhoons/Scorps, their DPS barely better if not lower when you consider Burst weapons very often have splash radius or piercing properties. They offer less total HPs than most burst weapons and are strippable by most of them in a single shot (Exec strips Specters, Fidgets and Equalizers in one shot, Tsunami strips Aspects, Imps and Arbiters in one shot, etc). They have less DPS and they fall off instantly in case of duel so what's even their purpose, especially for the ones that are almost impossible to armor due to awful hitboxes? Rapid fire MGs and Miniguns especially have it really bad because their stripping power is miserable, and in the miniguns case the ramp up and perk makes them really, really inconvenient to use to get that slight DPS increase over some cloak peekaboo point & click massive burst.
In any MOBA the DPS can be nuked by the burst characters, but if he doesn't he dishes out MASSIVE damage. Not "pocpocpoc" 150 dmg like in Crossout, but "POCPOCPOC" one frag. Ofc there are factors wich would make it unbalanced in Crossout (DPS classes typically have to farm during a game to reach that damage output), but on the other hand in MOBAs you can't get degunned instantly by a single shot either.

-Turreted weapons are generally much worse than their fixed counterparts, and the turret aspect doesn't even do the job better than strafing parts would, leading to a meta heavily favoring strafing parts, fixed weapons, and boxing up the few turreted weapons that are effective enough to be used, because they'd fall anyway if you didn't. Just compare Goblins to Sledgehammers and Spitfires, or fixed cannons vs turreted cannons past the rare tier. For some reason LB massively outperfoms Judges as it should because it's 6 energy, innacurate af and has tons of ballistic drop, but Fatmen and Mammoth are absolutely laughable compared to Execs and Tsunamis, also having perks that totally contradict their innacurate, brawling nature and are barely usable thx to the guns' massive spread.

What I'd like to see

-More rewarding DPS weapons. Most MGs could use a damage/DPS buff and/or durability buff of some kind. Specters and Aspects could use 150 and 220 durability each, rapid-fire MGs need a clear role (I'd appreciate a good suppressive fire weapon class in the game, maybe increase their firing and cooling time in equal proportions to keep the DPS and buffing their maximum range would push them into a LMG role?). Heat-based miniguns should deal some actual damage to compensate for their inconvenient ramp up mechanism and miserable durability. Maybe slightly buffed radiators/coolers too? Most burst weapons don't have to invest energy in modules for their weapons (wich lowers the total gun HPs of heat weapon builds some more)

-Tankier turrets for the ones wich fall off so easily they need to be boxed, Faster turrets for the ones wich are tough but simply don't perform their roles as turrets properly. MGs and heat-based shotguns need to be tougher, autocannons and turreted cannons need to turn decently fast or their turret feature is almost pointless in the first place.
A buff to Fatman and Mammoth. Especially Fatman, it costs more energy than an Exec, is innacurate af, has a bleh perk and on top of that its damage is absolutely pitiful. Potentially a buff to Spitfire and turreted heat shotguns too. Besides bots, I see maybe 1 thunderbolt or sledgehammer every 50 fafnirs in game.

Edited by Clebardman

1. Shotguns in general are far too powerful. Even when surprise attacking a shotgun vehicle they can easily strip you of all your weapons and come out on top. Once an enemy is within shotgun range there is little you can do to fight back unless you have heavy cannons with high amounts of structure, and even then if you miss once you will lose the encounter.
  2. People enjoy playing the brawls, but they are only available to play for a very limited amount of time. I for instance enjoy the race brawl, but I only get a chance to play it once day a week. Its not even for a full day either. In my timezone its open for 4 hours in the afternoon, and then doesnt open again until around 4 in the morning. If I dont play in that 4 hours during the afternoon I wont get to play it for another week. Some people live in timezones where brawls are only open at very awkward hours and they never get a chance to play them.
  3. Race mode is completely dominated by hover vehicles. In a race between a hover racer and a wheeled racer of equal skill, the hover racer will always come out on top. Also like all brawls, it suffers greatly from massive PS imbalances between players. A player with higher PS is obviously going to beat all the lower PS cars in a race. I actually feel bad entering with my big race car and seeing a new player in a tiny car with only common parts being forced to race against me. He has no chance at all. Sometimes I want to race with a small car, but I cant because I know I will get last place. Its very frustrating. Also, currently hover players can use their guaranteed 1st place wins to effortlessly farm fuel.

1. Decrease shotgun damage for both types of shotguns, and increase the rate at which normal shotguns overheat. Shotguns like Hammerfall need to be changed so they cannot be buried into armor with only the very tops poking out making them incredibly difficult to remove from an enemy. Its a tiny weapon with a small hitbox that puts out a massive amount of damage in a short time. Its unbalanced.
  2. Have brawls open for a full 24 hours, and maybe even have 2 brawls active at a time. Even just having them open for 24 hours would be a huge improvement, so people could play the active brawls any time they want. If 2 brawls were open at a time you could have more gameplay variety at any given time and be able to give the lesser used brawls more active time.
  3. I could write a massive article on everything wrong with races, but just look at all the tons of previous racing threads in the suggestion forums. The two biggest fixes it badly needs are split up races so that hovers are in separate hover only races, and PS based matchmaking so that players are matched with other players in their PS range. I would love to see races expanded upon and made a larger part of the game.

Edited by Crunk_Prime
  • Like 5

I really have issues typing out a long winded like and dont like and change this if you will please.
I will say this.
This game has become tiresome and boring.
I have two styles of playing that give me the most fun.
Rocket+Lances
Wedge Build + Fortunes.

You guys have nerfed Everything
the rockets and lances to the point my style is completely useless.
And
Wedgebuilds and fortunes have been changed around so much, it's not even viable anymore.

Not to mention the complete gayness of the new grenadiar drones. (WHAT THE xxxx!)

I've spent hundreds of dollars on vanity items and coins to stay with the trend. Now I realize that this is the epitome of what true P2W is.
And even with the p2w crap, you idiots in the dev department, completely xxxx the balance of the game up on a DAILY basis.

Don't think we don't recognize it the minute we start driving our rigs.
movement is different, physics are different, hovers go higher and lower, rockets are shorter and less powerful, weapons do more damage or less damage.

I live by a mantra in general.
If it's not broken, Don't fix it.

It was a fun 2 years, brought back many many many memories from Twisted Metal years,
made many more with my mates etc.

But I've come to the point of agitation that I can not describe. I am uninstalling the game and shelving it.

Not because it isn't a good game.
But because it's the MOST awesome game on the market right now, and you xxxxxxx keep xxxx it up.

screenshot-190410-154328.jpg

screenshot-190325-193017.jpg

Edited by Evilmincer
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

1) Cannons superiority over another guns. Most popular weapon, easy to use, easy to get points. Durability, huge damage, peek & shoot mechanic with these weapons is just unfair with developer trend to create open maps

2) Raids scoring system. The war for fire. 1.png.ab5cdb681b261f7ab3b6cc2049406b23.p I made most damage with over 100 points difference and get ONLY 1 extra electronic (1 for 70 pts) while escorted truck was left with 7 hit points. Without my effort this raid would be lost leaving me with nothing and thats how 90% of PvE looks like. Last guy won similar amount of resources doing basically nothing.

3) Energy system

4) Uranium in clan wars

1) Not turreted cannons should be stationary weapons, bring back accuracy penalty while moving like in the past https://youtu.be/_zKNoo3TmvQ?t=128

2) Increase points for killing bots, distribute rewards by damage dealt for example

3) Some weapons/hardware aren't worth their energy cost. Rebalance energy system starting with oculus at 0,5 energy, cloak with 1,5 energy and spectre mg with 3,5

4) Let everyone earn some uranium in CW, change rewards to uranium fragments; 10 of them = 1 uranium starting with 2 fragments for winning in base league. Increase rewards in high leagues to prevent intentional drop to lower brackets.  

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

Need more balance changes and faster bug fixes to bring back diversity and fun in battles

• Haha 1

These are the features I don't like:

• Clan Wars current league system. It is broken. Top leagues face low rate leagues in regular basis. And top leagues ranking down to face lowers leagues on purpose. This reality:
  • ---Discourage young clan participation
  • ---Scare away newcomers 
  • ---it its not fun for a large majority of players (it's only fun for old CW-whales)

• Reword current CW system into a functional league system.
  • Raise the minimum PS to participate to minimum 10k PS (the current PS minimum requirements might worked 2 years ago, but now it doesn't fit the reality)
  • Remove the  badges challenge "win 5 CW battles" (CW whales, already have uranium, don't need free badges too).
  • Make impossible to top leagues ranking down to face lower leagues. 

Conclusion: low and low participation in CW current system is coz the system is broken. And only benefit old CW whales. Current CW systems is NOT and inclusive mode but all the contrary, push away newcomers. A reword is needed.

• Upvote 2

These are the features I don't like:

• Young Clans, newcomers and solo players don't have a competitive PVP mode to practice their skills before participate in regular CLAN WARS. (Specially in consoles)

• Id like being back "training the squad" mode, with some differences:
  • ---- make it like a competitive mode with week rewards
  • ---- make it with a 4 different modes: blue, purple, yellow and orange (corresponding to rarity items allowed, in example purple mode will allow items grey, white blue and purple, but no yellow nor orange).
  • ---- add yup weekly challenge rewards in badges for participate in this new mode.

Conclusion: a new competitive but all levels inclusive mode is needed to attract more players into regular CLAN WARS.

Edited by *Zhetesh

1. Matchmaking. It's becoming painfully obvious that matchmaking is rigged. As was mentioned by other players, a lot of times you either steamroll or get steamrolled. I've had days where I would get 15 wins in a row and lots of MVPs only to get completely obliterated with something like 10-15 losses in a row the next day, using the same build. At times it feels like you're just a powerless participant in a computer simulation - outcome is predetermined and you simply watch the events unfold. It's not uncommon to see the top player on the losing team with 3000+ points and 4+ frags. This shouldn't be happening that often, unless there is a system in place that keeps detailed statistics of each player's performance and uses it to form "loser" and "winner" teams to artificially maintain a "fair" 50% win ratio. Hello, World of Tanks.

2. "New" Control-17 map. It's horrid. Too much open space, too easy to move around and ambush / get ambushed which limits strategic options. In general, this map is poorly suited for PvP and should've stayed in raids where it was ripped from. Also, my frame rate tanks whenever I play on this map.

3. Shotgun wedges. These shouldn't exist, at least not in their current form. It doesn't take much effort to build a wedge and drive it under someone. Nothing pisses me off more than some mouth breather driving around in copy / pasted build from exhibition and wedging everyone. Even hurricane spammers are less annoying.

4. Frame rate / latency. It seems that performance is degrading with every new patch. I used to have a stable 60 fps frame rate with a few dips into 50's in any given match. Now, my frame rate rarely jumps above 50 and usually stays in the 40's and can even drop down to 25-30 on Control-17 map. Same with latency. I used to enjoy a fairly stable 30-50 ms ping on US serves but now it can go as high as 120's with some random spikes into 300's even when playing alone (Adventure) on US servers. The game also started stuttering a lot as of last patch.

1. Matchmaking. Return it to the way it was - random. PS should be the only deciding factor when forming teams.

2. "New" Control-17 map. Please bring back the old Control-17 map, it was infinitely better than its current incarnation.

3. Shotgun wedges. Add crushing damage or let us drive off them.

4. Frame rate / latency. Please, optimize your patches before you release them.

• Upvote 8

These are the features I don't like:

"Seal Clubbing", even if players of high Engineer level aren't matched with low Engineer level players normally, they still do when teamed with a high Engineer level friend which makes it really tough to team up with new players to show them the ropes.  It also makes it very difficult for a high Engineer level player making a genuine low PS build to play PvP the same as when starting out.

These are the features as I'd like to see them:

My suggestion for fixing "Seal Clubbing" is to give weapons and modules a minimum PS cap.  E.g. Fat man PS 1410, but no matter what the build PS total comes to, if you have one or more Fat Man installed your build will not go below PS 4000.  As an example, obviously trial and error balancing will be needed across all weapons and modules.

Conclusion :

Make it when you use any particular weapon or module you cannot enter battles below a certain PS regardless of what the total build PS comes to.

As a side note, there is a lot of fun to be had entering low PS level battles with seal club weapons/modues when all the other players are doing the same as it gives a limitation to your build that makes it challenging.    I've only recently discovered this having acquired decent Epic weapons, it would be sad to see this kind of fair PvP disappear.  But I'm not sure how it would be done, even if my suggestion is implemented.

Edited by Whiskers25366
Added modules.
  • Upvote 1

• Dying early in some missions I have no idea if I scored enough points to be worth watching and waiting for the battle's conclusion, or just leave and join a new battle.

•  When you die I think its fair to show how many points you scored in the match so you can decide whether to stay or leave.

Conclusion:

At the end of the day Gaijin wants players actively playing.  This would mean more players playing rather than waiting for a battle to end that they won't benefit from. 

• Upvote 6

• More than one instance of a type of radar on vehicle.
  • More than one aegis on vehicle.
  • Shooting from inside of the shields.
  • Hovers inherent advantages (ignoring terrain, flip resistance, side acceleration, escaping from encirclement, ability to carry heavy guns).
  • Shooting mechanisms which promotes automated input (helios class weapons).
  • Oculus map information giving advantage to fast vehicles (static circles).
  • Binding harvester to different weapon.
  • Too high Pulsar durability/mass ratio and pulsar projectiles going through the smaller holes than pulsar sphere.
  • Punisher weakness (e.g. inability to hide them as aspects).
  • Unrecognizability of enemy/friendly fire puddles.
  • Basic size of storage space (it is even smaller than space needed to have all possible parts).
  • Allowed wedging without punishment.
  • Unreasonable power of vehicles (when pushing other vehicles).

• Only one radar of one type on vehicle.
  • Only one aegis.
  • Change hovers into spherical wheels (like in movie I am Robot).
  • Lower Pulsar durability.
  • Allow us recognise fire pudles as enemy/friendly.
  • Enlarge basic size of storage space so that it can contain all parts available.

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

XO is the best game of this kind. It should be logical/physical as much as possible and it should promote brave and skillfull play. Faster and logical ballance needed.

Edited by gumaak__CG_
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• The way matchingmaking is handled, it's very basic and random.
  • People always wanna suggest to build vehicles to counter "X" OP builds. The biggest issue is you don't know if you're gonna need to bring the build to counter "X" into battle because you don't know if you're gonna be playing against "X"! It would be great if we could know what/who we're going to be matched with before the match actually starts.

• I suggest an actual lobby screen ( the kind that's used in almost every FPS game) once you start searching for a battle. One with slots that will fill with players for either team.
  • While waiting for the lobby to fill up, we can choose between any of our blueprints to take into battle. This way, it'll be easier for us to pick a potential counter to a certain enemy player's build if we recognize them.
  • Once the lobby fills with players, we then get to vote on the map we want to play on. This could also help devs figure out which maps might need worked on based on how many times players vote for them.

Conclusion: I have a lot of fun playing this game and it does a good job of keeping me stuck in. It's fun to play around on the market and i love the battle gameplay.
    Probably the most frustrating thing for me is getting into a match and then getting absolutely steamrolled. Then, thinking to myself "if only i had my other build, i could've done better."
    Keep up the good work and thank you for starting this thread!
  • Confused 3

More stats would be a great new addition Beta Angel....How bout a win/lose ratio added for pvp? Weapon Accuracy? Per weapon? like world of tanks? 

how bout a game leader board? be nice to know whos top 100 players? or 1000?

Maybe player efficiency stat?

Edited by Brooklyn_Express
  • Confused 1

I don't like:

•  How legendary relic/legendary parts cost 400+ real world dollars. And they’re meta.

• Scale your in game currency packs to match broad market trends.
  • Im not sure if it’s supposed to make sense that a player-based market has a fixed 3rd party based currency conversion. But it doesn’t.

Conclusion: I’m not a business major but I highly doubt the amount of mentally inept that pay that much outweigh in value the many of us that would like to contribute say like 60$ to bypass the grind fest.

Theres so much more but I figure two things; maybe if we keep you guys afloat long enough you’ll actually start making rational decisions, and also that if you’d listen to anything it’s how to make more money. But hey it’s your game ig

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• 10% comission to market
  • to own useless itens `not for sale`
  • crates with rng
  • daily missions are always the same (force you to play with weapons you dont like mgs or shotguns)
  • unfair and uneven matchmaking (1k / 1.5k or more)
  • playing with 4 bots on each side in pvp
  • raids with 3 people usually fail. it seems it's designed for 2 or 4 people.
  • blue and purple  playing against yellow and orange weapons (or orange weapons in 3500 ps games)
  • non regulated market and constantly nerfin/buffin/changin of weapons stats and features

• 5% comission to market
  • allow the sale of itens `not for sale` 
  • option to choose between daily missions we want (we had that so far I can rember)
  • crates should give a voucher for a blue or purple item
  • matchmaking with less than 250 ps difference
  • limit to 2 bots per side on pvp. let matchmaking waitin further
  • make raids waits for 4 people to start
  • matchmake by weapon rarity range: (only white+blue) (only blue+purple) (only purple+yellow or orange)
  • more improvements in campaign missions with better rewards and more coop missions in campaign - invest in battles against AI with more rewards - that's a nice way to go!
  • I understand that's a market I would never invest real money because I would lost everything in a matter of days.

conclusions:

nice game but hasn't a fair system of matchmaking and/or levelling oponents.

it could have more options from coop gameplay to keep me playing.

the market and its products are so volatile and manipulated I dont fell confortable to spend a single dollar on it. and I would. well the market and the products belongs to the same company - in the real world that doesnt exist.

Edited by aldrighi
  • Upvote 1

This is the feature I do not like:

• The Will-o'-wisp paint is dull and ugly in sunlight.

This is the way I'd like to see the feature:

I'd like the Will-o'-wisp paint to be as good looking in the light as it is in the dark/night.

• Do like the Lava paint and make the green lines thicker and still glow in the light. 

This is one of, in not the, best paints in the game on night maps. It turns to dull and dusty on the sandy maps. Make Will-o'-wisp paint great again!

IMG_20190812_044809736.jpg

IMG_20190812_044805158.jpg

IMG_20190812_044200413.jpg

IMG_20190812_044154892.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DHawk216 said:

This is the feature I do not like:

• The Will-o'-wisp paint is dull and ugly in sunlight.

This is the way I'd like to see the feature:

I'd like the Will-o'-wisp paint to be as good looking in the light as it is in the dark/night.

• Do like the Lava paint and make the green lines thicker and still glow in the light. 

This is one of, in not the, best paints in the game on night maps. It turns to dull and dusty on the sandy maps. Make Will-o'-wisp paint great again!

IMG_20190812_044809736.jpg

IMG_20190812_044805158.jpg

IMG_20190812_044200413.jpg

IMG_20190812_044154892.jpg

Great idea.

The same is true for the lightning paint, too. It also looks underwhelming compared to glowing lava.

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, JefeDeJefes said:
  • Invisibility, its redicilous that you can be invisible more than you are visible with the right engine for so low energy cost. 
  •  

i agree 100% on that . and yeah melee builds can be a bit more balanced if devs do that   

On 7/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, JefeDeJefes said:
  • Invisibility, either increase energy cost or increase cooldown drasticly. This should be a module used with caution, not something you spam every 5 seconds.
  •  

A- i think increase the energy + reduce the cooldown 
B- change the micanices like u can see them in the map only when they clock 
C-  remove the name tag and the icon in the map but u can see the vehicle if u look at it  (just like when u have no radar)

Edited by Kabab_Linux

On 7/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Beta_Angel said:

• Constant changing of maps making all movement types boring and lacking diversity
  • Forced teamplay while listening to "balance" concerns

•  Add more ledges , hills, and obstacles and ignore melee players that drag on the grounds concerns. That was their choice bigfoots easily outclimb lefs when not the build doesnt drag on the ground
  • ....., because diversity is the portrayal of this game and the same people would wine about how useless a harpoon is.
  • Either add a 1v1 game mode or ignore the balance crybabies YOU CANT balance focus fire its impossible 1 guys gonna peak and hes going to eat it no matter what highest single hit focus fire wins that every time
  •  

Conclusion: this is one of my favorite games. But jumping on the forum or facebook and seeing the constant balance whines is out of hand. Its YOUR game, and if you crazy russians want to add some crazy ridiculous weapon that you want to outperform in a specific game mode who cares. 

goliath tracks in every 4-6k match and impossible to kill them.

bump them to 800 PS to be more in line with the amount of armor they provide.  Everything else in the game I have found a counter to. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 7/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, Beta_Angel said:

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather constructive feedback regarding what you think might need to be Adjusted currently, "NOT TEST SERVER CHANGES". Please, leave your feedback only after you've tested and collected the changes you might want to see. All the posts that are not made in accordance with the example below will be deleted or go off topic! This isn't a post for new suggestions just Adjustments of the current things in game.

EXAMPLE

• .... (in brief)
  • Starter wheels because they are to strong and turn to fast!

• Id like starter wheels to make you turn less and have less durabilty 50 pts is to much!
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

Id like that cabins cannot be made sideways.
Because sideways cabin hovers are a pain to play agenst. My reason for this is simple and you can test this with a few rocks "please use papir balls or something soft xD" and a door and a friend. 

The test:
So if you look at a closed door from 10 meters away you would be able to hit it with a rock, right?
Now open that door so you see it only from the thin side and toss a rock at it from 10 meters away, you wont hit it and if you do its almost 100% pure luck.
Now if you get a friend to do this: You're friend takes the door and run back and forth with it so you see the big wide side of the door from 10 meters away i bet you would be able to hit it atleast 1 time if you trow 5 rocks at it.
This time make you're friend run back and forth again 10 meters away from you but so the thin side of the door face you and toss 100 rocks at it and see if you are able to hit it once, poor friend as he will be the one who gets hit but i bet the door wont even take a single hit from a rock.

Sidenote. Id like that every part like engines, cooling and heating parts would have less durability
Because sideways hovers they use parts like those in the front with high enoth durability take 2+ rocket/cannon shots and as stated in the "TEST" impossible to hit in the first place. 
Sure you can hit them from the side but c'mon they always face you in battle and always have a wall or a building to there back or to one of there sides so they cant get attacked from all directions and they can also stay behind the rest of the team because they have higher ground rly. 

• Upvote 1

• Id like an option so each and every person can sellect a movement part and a weapon part they dont want to play agenst "not in raids or clan wars"

• Because, this will enable more enjoyment to people that dont like playing agenst hovers, goliath or spider legs, same goes for weapons if people dont like to play agenst scorpions or typhones and so on they can sellect to not play agenst them "Only one movement part and weapon can be sellected at any time" - "Maybe add a CD to it like 24 hours like you have with factions, i dont know..." 
    This will not only benefit the players but also the Devs as it gives a clear vision of what people dont like to play agenst and then you are able to make changes around that, so its a win win situation imo :)
    You could add the option from 1500 PS to 6500 PS as higher PS leagues seems to be more fair all in all with weapons, i might be wrong but i play from 4k to 11k PS matches :)  

Have a great day :) 
  • Upvote 1

Clash of engineers

• The voting system of the Clash of enginers
    - shows a limited, unspecified number of submissions
    - to randomly selected voters; or maybe the submissions are divided among all players, some of whom may not even be online or go to the Clash of engineers tab
    - who have an unlimited number of votes to cast at will.
  • The gallery itself
    - which displays the submissions with no particular order
    - after a short time just repeating submissions already viewed
    - which suggests each player is assigned only some 50-100 pieces to view (out of some 20000+ submissions)
    - but they can only view 3 at a time, unable to scroll back or forward, nor rotate the piece being viewed.
  • Having to build and view submissions inside the garage imposes an unnecessary restriction on the esthetic aspect.
  • Being able to vote for one's own submission.
  • Youtubers being able to sway votes in their favor by advertising their submissions.
  • A 'democratic' voting system results in e.g. the 2nd and 3rd places in the Ghost Ship contest being awarded to a 20th c. battle ship and a space ship, respectively, neither looking very 'ghostly'.

Barrier IX

• 0.8.30 "Increased effectiveness of explosion impact on energy shields."
    0.8.55 "The turret now activates 2 seconds after the moment it's deployed."
  • The inability to counter Fortune tires and Porcupine barrels.

The Clarinet
On 2018.09.21, for a few hours it was possible to control the missile in the second, boosted phase fo flight. After a few hours a hotfix removed that functionality.

The blacklist

• I still have to be teamed with those I blacklisted.
  • There's a limit on the slots.

Gun-mount wheels
The durability was reduced from 150 to 75.

The Grenadier
Uses only 4 energy, while the weapon itself uses 5. Has very good accuracy even at the extreme range, which is rather long for such a tricky to use weapon.

The Oculus
Its readings cannot be transmitted to allies.

The Incinerator
It used to fire on a more rounded trajectory.

Wheels
Wheels used to behave differently depending on the wheel and terrain type.

Clash of engineers

• A dynamic algorithm making sure that every submission for the Clash of engineers is displayed to more or less the same number of players who actually browse the gallery.
  • Every voter to have the same amount of votes to cast: either only 1, or 3 - to choose their candidate for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. Or maybe 1 vote per page of e.g. 48 pieces; the vote couldn't be cancelled and only after voting on tnat page could the viewer go to the next page, where, again, they could vote 1 time, and so on.
  • A gallery in the form of thumbnails shown in a grid (e.g. 6 x 8 pieces), for easy comparison, which could be switched, by clicking on a submission, to a larger view of individual pieces, which could be freely rotated, scrolled left and right, and tested in the test drive mode. The thumbnails could also be screenshots of the pieces which the authors considered the best representations of their creations.
  • More time for building because people have work, school, and that affects the time they can spend on perfecting their submissions.
  • More submissions to view, optimally with no limit, but maybe displayed to each active viewer in a different, randomized pattern, again, making sure that every submission is displayed either to more or less the same amount of viewers, e.g. by placing each of them on the first page(s) of the gallery of some active viewer.
  • Introduce an option to build and view submissions outside of the garage, for unrestricted dimensions and better viewing angles.
  • Remove the ability to vote for one's own submission, which in turn means it should not be displayed in the author's gallery along other contest pieces.
  • The current 'democratic' voting system might be supplemented with more moderator control, in order to:
    - disqualify submissions that do not meet the criteria (initially a toy duck boat came 3rd),
    - counter outside influence to promote submissions that would otherwise place lower in the ranking.

Barrier IX

• Remove the changes from updates 0.8.30 and 0.8.55.
  • Conduct careful testing with those who actually use this module. Or just remove it from the game.
  • Make it impossible to install this module along with other turrets.
  • Make a legendary version to counter Fortune tires and Porcupine barrels.

The Clarinet
Restore the functionality of controlling the missile in the boosted phase.

The blacklist

• Implement an option to not be teamed with those on the blascklist.
  • Remove the slot limit.

Gun-mount wheels
Restore the original durability, or make an epic version with even more than 150 durability.

The Grenadier
Should use at least the same amount of energy as the weapon itself does.

The Oculus
Enable transmission of its readings to allies; if not via the radio, then via the Doppler.

The Incinerator
Restore its original trajectory.

Wheels
Restore and improve wheel behavior depending on wheel and terrain type.

Conclusion:

Clash of engineers
By having built a ghost ship that was better in every respect than the winning piece, I am able to submit reliable data on the serious shortcomings of how the Clash of engineers works. If a submission objectively qualifies at least for the top 5, and doesn't even come in the top 100, something is very wrong with this system. For the previous edition, I was able to build one that came 4th, with much less effort.
I would have voted for my ship even if I hadn't known it was the best. And now that I know that by voting on many others besides mine, I reduced my chances of winning, it discourages me from voting on other submissions, which runs counter to the spirit of this stage of the event. Which is why I shouldn't be able to vote for my own submission.
Submissions that do not meet the criteria introduce chaos, and take up space in a limited set of submissions. Thus, they warp the results of the voting.
A poor design should not be favored over a better one only because it was advertised more, e.g. on YouTube.

Barrier IX
After all the nerfs this module is more of a handicap than help to the team. The nerfs were aimed at using it to shield turrets, but at the same time made its other uses very problematic.

The Clarinet
That feature obviously was finished and ready for release. It was balanced, because although more missiles could be fired, it was much easier to miss due to the increased speed.

The blacklist
Being teamed with enemies makes no sense. I want to be teamed only with decent people. Also, there are not enough slots for general chat spammers.

Gun-mount wheels
This is essentially forged steel, should be very durable.

The Grenadier
The Sidekick uses 4 energy, just as the weapon it is equipped with. The same should apply to the Grenadier. The accuracy and the extreme range seem excessive.

The Oculus
My Oculus should be able to benefit my team, just as my Doppler does.

The Incinerator
The original trajectory was better for building and using the weapon. The new, flatter trajectory wasn't even announced, and no explanations were given.

Wheels
It just makes sense that wheels should behave differently, especially with their variety increasing.

Edited by Omega616
  • Upvote 1

On 11/3/2019 at 1:47 AM, Omega616 said:

Gun-mount wheels
Restore the original durability, or make an epic version with even more than 150 durability.

It should be noted that Gun-Mount wheels and Lunar IV wheels got 50 % damage pass trough so technically their durability values are twice the nominal values.

The blacklist

• Implement an option to not be teamed with those on the blascklist.
  • Remove the slot limit.

Yes please.

The Oculus
My Oculus should be able to benefit my team, just as my Doppler does.

Yes please. And buffs its health... it is ludicrous fragile for something that needs to be exposed. Giving it the same radar range as detectors would also not hurt because you right now not only need to spent 1 energy on it but also require a dedicated standard radar.

Wheels
It just makes sense that wheels should behave differently, especially with their variety increasing.

Yes please!