Beta_Angel

[Adjustment Suggestions] Constructive Feedback

On 9/5/2019 at 2:05 AM, Dirty_Coyote said:

These are the features I don't like:

goliath tracks in every 4-6k match and impossible to kill them.

These are the features how I'd like them:

bump them to 800 PS to be more in line with the amount of armor they provide.  Everything else in the game I have found a counter to. 

Easy let me guide you how to kill them:

Step 1 - Wedge build with kapkan and incinerator.

Step 2 - make a lance build and use it only against goliath users in 4-6K

Any1 have a fun way to deal with them? :005j:

On 7/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, lsabeIIa said:

• DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.
  • DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.
  • DIDNT SEE PULSAR NERF.

These are the features that I like:

• Changes on How CK's work (Im hoping, instead of compensating Players who have Multiple CK's, just make it tradable in the market again IMO).
  • Invasion Changes ( I dont know how it will work against lancelots leviathan but I think having 3 towers makes it winnable against lancelot leviathan).
  • Points system (both PVP and PVE).
  • Scorpions doesnt do full damage on frames anymore.
  • New Reaper's sounds while shooting.

Conclusion: I like all the changes but there's one thing disappoint me. I didnt see PULSAR NERF.

Pulsar was nerfed and it don't need a nerf me with a harvester and spark I kill easy hover pulsar on 15k ps, but a helios or a scorp I can't, also tsunami I can't kill so please ppl do first a test then get results, and then say something about the weapons and hovers, and for ppl ho think I use lances no, just harv and spark so think now how hard it is to kill pulsar 

On 11/19/2019 at 2:59 PM, Da_Costa_83 said:

Why do I need to play something that I don't like or nerf then or puth 2000ps on them an you will se if they are on low ps or no 

On 11/19/2019 at 7:59 AM, Da_Costa_83 said:

Okay, first of all, you can't just make a counter-build that only works on Goliaths, because then you have a build that only works on Goliaths.  That being said, the Wedge+Kapkan also works on Hovers.  

Pretty much any Explosive damage with a decent blast radius (Not Auto-cannons) can shoot off their frames, if you know where to shoot.  This doesn't work on sandwitch builds with multiple Gollys stuck to each other, but just 1 Goliath is only half a meter thick.  Executioners can frame them, easily, if you know where to shoot them.  It helps if the Cab is tall enough that it peeks out the top, just shoot right below that.  The Goliathc pop right off as soon as they lose their connection to the cabin.  

I have an un-fun way to beat them, or just let them defeat themselves in the garage:

Leave them behind.  They're slow, incredibly slow, and you don't have to fight them, to prove a point.  If you're not faster than a Goliath, and you're not running another Goliath, then you're grossly over-weight.  A tank is ineffective if thy can't get TO the fight.  The Cap point, or whatever.  Of course, if they're capturing Mid, you have to do something about that, but generally, I just kill them last.  

They cant catch you.  I'm not going to waste my ammo on something that's no-where near the objective, nor the main fight.  Strategically, kill all of their allies, and if there's still time, kill them last.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Features I don't like:

Grenadiers are completely overpowered.

What I'd like to see:

A Grenadier nerf.

Grenadiers deal massive amounts of damage. Especially three of them that are very hard to hit with cannons and can survive a direct cannon hit. While sidekicks are 4 energy because they have a spectre, grenadiers have an impulse but yet still use 4 energy. Grenadiers also have very very accurate aim with grenades because they can lead with auto aiming. Chameleons are ineffective against grenadiers because when you cloak the grenades are already flying towards you. I also want to mention low PS goliath grenadiers builds need a heavy, heavy nerf. People like to say that "oh you can just shoot them" but they move very fast, its very hard to hit them with cannons, and its hard to target the droneship because the grenadiers kill you very quickly.

Edited by Megar_Potato
  • Upvote 1

• missing doppler effect

• doppler effect implemented again

Conclusion: this feature was so much fun. Now we get sometimes broken sounds if f.e. 2 different horns honk ect. :(

• Upvote 1

we want something to do with our leviathans.  more specifically, a way to test them out.  maybe in custom matches or in bedlam.  i would even settle with just getting to spectate their battles.

• Upvote 5

On 7/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, Beta_Angel said:

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather constructive feedback regarding what you think might need to be Adjusted currently, "NOT TEST SERVER CHANGES". Please, leave your feedback only after you've tested and collected the changes you might want to see. All the posts that are not made in accordance with the example below will be deleted or go off topic! This isn't a post for new suggestions just Adjustments of the current things in game.

EXAMPLE

• .... (in brief)
  • Starter wheels because they are to strong and turn to fast!

• Id like starter wheels to make you turn less and have less durabilty 50 pts is to much!
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall current experience)

Leave the stuff alone please  we all started with those same wheels they are not game breaking  

• Haha 1

The idea of repair is not wrong. However I would put it as an object to buy and with the possibility of repairing only the other means and not one's own, just to implement the very meaning of teamwork. And being one who buys in your game I would already be among one of those who buy it . Another idea I am in favor of is to give EXP points to those who assisted their partners with energy barriers and repairs. By insisting on these two points, teamwork would be increasingly evident and appreciated.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Flatulenza said:

The idea of repair is not wrong. However I would put it as an object to buy and with the possibility of repairing only the other means and not one's own, just to implement the very meaning of teamwork. And being one who buys in your game I would already be among one of those who buy it . Another idea I am in favor of is to give EXP points to those who assisted their partners with energy barriers and repairs. By insisting on these two points, teamwork would be increasingly evident and appreciated.

Mmm. Repair drones would be nice then, if this is what they want. Could easily be tuned for all rarity levels.

• Confused 1

The features I don't like:

Leviathans, we can't even see our's in action.

A replay, in the Leviathan Garage, where we can watch the last Invasion it was featured in.

Conclusion: 

If we could see how our Leviathans won, and lost, instead of just a score-card at the end of the day, than we would make better Leviathans.  At this point, it's just guesswork.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Feature 1
Chained wheels have a 90 powerscore for only a slight weight advantage over the shivs.

Adjustment
Power drain reduced to 5%- Low durability would be a good balance for being used for melee/ catching hovers.

Feature 2
Reload on spike-1 too long

Adjustment
Reduce reload time by 15% (original nerf was too large)

Feature 3
Thunderbolt perk too weak

Adjustment
Make perk hold for first 2 shots instead of only 1

Feature 4
Blueprint space resources too high

Adjustment
1 Blueprint resource per space (or allow local saves)

Feature 5  
Spectre hitbox is well beyond the model.

Adjustment
Remodel, increase hp to compensate or apply a resistance

Feature 6
Drone automatic lock-on means drones snap to a new target faster than a human player would.   

Adjustment
Make target designation manual- like Caucauses.

Feature 7
Gasgen is too vulnerable even without the harpy cabin.

Adjustment
Increase hp, add a blast resistance or add a heavyweight 3 energy generator.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Spike 1 its a useless weapon on medium or high PS.
  • Spike 1 its OP in low PS
  • Spike 1 need to be useful in med and high PS and less useful in low PS. because... Spike 1 its a useless weapon on medium or high PS. BUT still OP in low PS
  • Spike 1 its like a cannon without recoil and also can flip vehicles in low PS so ----> newcomer (than usually play in low PS) get devastated by this weapon get discourage and left the game.
  •  

• The "push" ability should "stack exponentially"  enough to push heavy vehicles , that  meaning ---> if I hit a heavy vehicle with 4 projectiles it should have MORE "push effect" than hitting a tiny vehicle with one projectile. (OBVIOUSLY ---> the push effect of a single spike should be less than the current one)
  • That will encourage the spike use in med and high PS and discourage the use in low PS

Conclusion: the many nerfs spike 1 suffer make it useless in medium or high PS, the weapon is extremely circumstantial, and with reloading time worse that scorpion! ! ! 

CURRENT realty ---->it's extremely effective in low PS BUT useless in medium and high PS?   ----> so people use it to "seal clubbing" discouraging newcomers in the game.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I made a topic about it. Since I got hacked yesterday I think it is a good idea to get rid of coupons in the market. Since the hacker sold coupons to get my gold. Which is obvious ofcourse… Who is gonna buy 12 000 coupons??? Probably no one except a guy who got hacked, and the hackers needs to get the coin with selling useless items... LIKE COUPONS!!!!

screenshot-200111-233746(40 3 122).jpg

screenshot-200111-234040(40 3 122).jpg

Edited by Syphirioth
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadMarshall71 said:

NUT JOBS!!!

I already heard about Boob job, Feet job and Hand job... but what a Nut job supposed to mean? Can I get some?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 4

The high damage output of the new energy weapons makes test server battles look like they're full of glass cannon builds, which calls for adequate protection measures. In this, I see a role for the Barrier IX, which should be able to withstand this intensity of fire. There is, however, one crucial problem with the Barrier IX being usable against these weapons. Namely, the 2-second activation delay, the implementation of which made it clear it was primarily intended to shield turrets, renders this module too ineffective against weapons that deliver so high amounts of damage in such very short time. Hence, with the advent of the new faction and its weaponry, I see an opportunity to rethink the philosophy behind the Barrier IX, and to readjust it to the new battlefield conditions. With battles soon to be dominated by energy weapons, it makes perfect sense to have adequate countermeasures available. Barring (heh) the Barrier IX, there is the Aegis, which does provide instantaneous protection. I expect it to become much more popular when people realize that the 4 seconds of safety it affords can be very helpful, e.g. in retreating behind cover from a surprise laser welder attack, or to avert a fast-moving lightning bolt, or to get one's bearings and call for help when a swarm of Sputniks appears out of nowhere. Also, it would be essential to safely conduct peek-attacks, which manoeuver might be too slow even with the wheeled legs, again, when facing so fast and powerful projectiles/laser beams.

Alternatively, the new faction could have a solution for this, in the form of a quasi-Barrier IX force field. Said field could only weaken the amount of damage received from energy weapons, just enough to make battles more interesting by encouraging new tactical options. Such a module could also address the issue the Barrier IX is practically useless against - the Sputnik drone. This drone seems to fly low enough to be within the Barrier IX's force field most of the time while attacking its target. The proposed new force field module could affect damage delivered by the drone, say, because it looks like energy damage, even if it's not entirely the case (or is it?). Then, depending on the rarity tier, the module could have other effects. If it is special, or epic, then only attenuation of energy damage within the force field. But if it is legendary, maybe it could also slow down Porcupine barrels and Fortune tires, or even extinguish all sources of fire within it, and/or weaken effects of explosions. The last part would be a nice touch addressing the Harpy's powerful perk. Or maybe two separate modules - one for energy damage, special, the other, legendary, for explosions and pools of fire.

The Barrier IX was great when it was released - the force field was indestructible, but that was balanced by a long base recharge time, 50 sec. IIRC, and its 4 energy consumption. These aspects made it a special-use module that needed to be saved for the most exigent moments during battle, even with 3 or 4 modules onboard. The most important aspect of the Barrier IX was its predictability - teammates knew they could depend on this module's force field to last for a definite amount of time. Update 0.8.30 took that element of predictability away - by making the force field particularly vulnerable to explosions from rockets and grenades. Imagine what it must feel like to come out of cover, into the protective energy bubble, only to find out a second later what it really offered was merely an illusion of safety. Update 0.8.55, by introducing the 2-second activation delay, made the Barrier IX even less predictable in that teammates could no longer count on the force field deployer to be able to protect them soon enough. And with energy beams flying in all directions like we can see in test server footage, instant activation would be of essence.

Therefore, I tentatively propose the following solutions, not necessarily mutually exclusive:
1) Rework the Barrier IX, in particular considering removing the 2-sec. activation delay as well as the increased effects of explosions from rockets, grenades and autocannon projectiles - so that it would be more predictable. This could be accompanied by implementing an installation rule that it couldn't be installed together with other turret types, or if so, it would behave as it does now.
2) Introduce a similar module, to be called Barrier-something, maybe of the special rarity, to weaken energy attacks. Its force field could have a greenish hue.
3) Introduce another Barrier-something module, probably of the legendary rarity, with a yellowish force field, to attenuate explosions and extinguish either all fire sources, or just pools of fire from enemies. Seeing how powerful the fire-based weapons are, merely weakening the effects of fire seems not enough. Unless a relic tier force field module should be the only one to merit such a level of protection.
4) Speaking of new possible modules affecting space, there could be one, either among these, or another still, for slowing down enemies in its proximity - to counter melee attacks and shotgun wedgies.

Also, if the use of protective force fields does become much popular due to the new energy weapons, I highly recommend to consider rewarding players with reputation points for preventing damage in this manner, since those are, after all, precious energy points spent to contribute to the team's success; or just those that go into battle equipped only with force field and auxiliary modules. I have driven with all-Barrier IX vehicles (plus a Doppler, a Chameleon, and, occasionally, a Kapkan), for maybe a total of four months, which, divided by 16 days, amounts to this many faction prestige levels not gained, all in the name of teamwork, and an otherwise unattainable kind of fun in Crossout.

This from probably the foremost expert on the Barrier IX, but, of course, I welcome any random input and blissful guesswork. Because why not. Saying something with more authority will definitely make it more true. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have opted out of the "Sitting with Authority" course in primary school; I could've done so much better in life, at least in the bathroom department. Now I shall ruminate on why it must be so that Clash of Engineers contests are won by the most painfully stereotypical submissions, and those that require a modicum of lateral thinking "do not place" in the top 100, despite gaining increasing approval in the exhibition even long after the contests.

100% agree with this solution. +1 

And Clash of Engineers is impossible to search. It took me 3 days to find my submission and vote for it.

Edited by killian454

1.From very beginning how Crossout came out. I thought what sales taxes were up to. So far I don't know and in my opinion it is simply stupid. Pulling away a sales tax which is going nowhere or isn't put aside and he is only because is. Perhaps it is worthwhile so that it is to remove?

2.Maybe Crossplay on consoles?

3.TV commercial. Very much many people don't know the game. For everyone whom I am telling about the game is asking what it is. I couldn't see not a single one advertisement of the game on television. Certainly he was in order to increase in players.

4. Most important. do something with physics in the game. It is an absurdity so that he raises the small and light vehicle big both he turned it over, it is often also possible to catch hold of the piece of the area or the element and it isn't possible to move. Najbradziej irritating the thing.

Edited by robsonnnn

-1x1 and 1x2 sized filler blocks to fill the usual annoying little unwelded holes without being forced to use way bigger and bulkier less pleasant parts that make builds massive and .... Not so nice looking.

- extendable fender halves so you arent forced to use two full fenders next to each other. Sure, parts count will be higher but the cars will look better and you can also hide smaller tracks as well as paired wheels better inside them.

-a chance to buy and attach a scope to top of few weapons instead of using separate scope always in some weird place . Like, allow it for just a few weapons in each rarity. For one auto cannon, for one turret and so on. Not for every weapon.  Easier builds with better use of scope, less limited scoping sectors.

-Country flags/stickers/paints. Just because there isnt and it wont hurt anyone but i guess they would be used,in example to see potential team mates to chat with or to find out clans that might talk your language. 

- frame part/s that allow you to even your vehicles stance. Look up for "z'd hot rod frame" . Even if you use different diameter wheels,you could have your frame even / horisontally. This part would also let guys do lower builds, or higher,  as you could let the frame area carrying cab, sit lower between wheels. Or.... Make most wheels act like Stallions, that would be a good help also when using higher recoil weapons to prevent flipping etc.

Thank you.

• Like 1

The verifier is a very powerful advantage and when combined with Kapcans any range is easily superior to any shorter range weapon set. Regardless of item rarity. When you combine these items with radar you literally don't have a clear strategy you need to make some changes or provide us a way to circumvent the verifier attempts. 

Or you need to make the short range vehicles a little tougher. Durability buffs for the cabs and the weapons them selves. 

Breakers and firebugs just don't a their fair place in the world with the verifier. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

What I do not like:

1. Part balance tilts towards high burst damage and makes builds that can juke and put out huge alpha damage far more viable, this is increasingly true in high PS
  2. Some of the rock/paper/scissor meta gets stale fast and frustrates players
  3. Many parts are just worse than others either do to terrible performance to PS/energy ratios or due to buggy behavior (track and auger breakdance for instance)

How I would like to see them fixed:

1. Make longer engagements more rewarding, boost MG damage and range so all combat ranges up to melee aren't dominated by cannons. There is little impetus to play weapons like MGs that require sustained high-skill/accuracy play as they are outperformed by literally everything at top-PS.
  2. Again, making under-performing parts more powerful will shake up the stale builds. Though I do commend adding in the Bigram legs, that was a good part idea.
  3. Find a way to make builds with more than 2 Augers work properly and be less flip resistant. Change high speed traction for tracks or put in differential mechanics for movement parts; if a movement part leaves the ground more of the drivetrain's power goes to the wheel/track with less resistance.

Thank you

• Upvote 2

What I do not like:

How only Hovers, Bigfoots, and ML-200 are the only epic movement parts are viable while Tracks and Augers are sitting around collecting dust.

What I would like to see:

1. Each Epic mobility part being equally viable and performance being dependent on the User's build quality and Skill

2. Improved Physics

Beta_Angel (Posted )

You suggestion Epic Tracks of some kind?
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• there is no market history search function, market history is very bad, it disturbes the flow of the game

• the market history should have a search function, or, even better, you should be able to right click on any part u own and see its market history - how much you payed for it, for how much you sold it....

beside that this very essential small feature is missing, the new update is great, and so is the game. it doesnt make sense that this feature is missing, and it is really annoying.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

What I do not like:

How only Hovers, Bigfoots, and ML-200 are the only epic movement parts are viable while Tracks and Augers are sitting around collecting dust.

What I would like to see:

1. Each Epic mobility part being equally viable and performance being dependent on the User's build quality and Skill

2. Improved Physics

I would like the Tracks and Meatgrinders to be improved. Small Tracks, Hardened Tracks, and Augers are prone to spinning out of control, popping a wheelie and spinning around like a top, the also climb up unintended terrain and roll over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1