Whichapi

[Adjustment Suggestions] Constructive Feedback

Poor word choice by me when i said exclusively. I should have used specifically. Sure, I shoot at targets beyond 65m but i also recognize their effectiveness is greatly diminshed due to their inaccuracy and damage fall off. So while I cannot dictate every fight will occur at ideal range for me, common sense dictates that I must STRIVE to make it that way. 

10 minutes ago, Claysdad said:

So while I cannot dictate every fight will occur at ideal range for me, common sense dictates that I must STRIVE to make it that way. 

Right, but what I like about them as opposed to Flame Throwers, and Shotguns is I can get the party started, while I close.  As you pointed out, the damage starts to drop off after about 65m, but they don't drop off to nil, like even Triggers do.  The inaccuracy, and heat can be controlled by tapping off shots, or double-taps, (With Joule, I mostly double-tapped, but then it sometimes came out single, or 3 round bursts.)   I also happen to have Jade in, instead of Percy (I just turn to aim, like I do with Turret cannons) to keep my Apollo reasonably light, and less explodey, but the Sweep perk helps too.  I don't see why they wouldn't work with Torero, but I love that Howl bonus, now that I have something to use it with.

Then, as I get closer, the party is in full swing, but I just hate having to close to do ANY damage, whatsoever.  It's not much, but it beats having to cloak, to get close enough to even be a threat.  That's why I made the distinction:  Shotguns, and Flamethrowers are limited to Close Range.  

Edited by psiberzerker

can you please readjust the Aegis Shields, they were nerfed after I bought 5 of them and Fusioned the parts, spent hundreds of dollars to fusion them and now 4 of them are useless because I cannot sell them, nerfing is 1 thing, but to make more than 1 Aegis Shield on your build useless was just too much, especially when the part has been available for a long time

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Please add strafe to "relative to camera" controls. The other 3 options already have it; there is no reason for it to be excluded. Should be an easy fix.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I just suggest 1 thing, and that is increase the reputation limit from 70000 to 100000

• Upvote 1

TLDR. Growl has 11 energy. Trucker has 9 energy. Both rare cabins that add 750PowerScore. This is obvious imbalance. To achieve balance both light and heavy cabins should have same amount of energy.

Common - 9, Rare - 10, Special - 11, Epic - 12, Legendary... i dont know, dont want to open that can of worms lets say 12. Also while we at it reduce PS that epic and legendary light cabins add, its not fair that medium cabin adds less PS for same energy.

For anyone stupid enough to ask: "But vince trucker has more mass limit?" i have few things to say. Trucker already gives up max speed to get that mass limit, theres no need to punish poor heavy cabins even more. Growl has more speed and energy while Trucker has only more mass.             If energy is equal then: Trucker has more mass, Growl goes faster.

Adding more armor to Trucker will never win in pvp. That is additional PS that Growl player can spend for more powerful weapons and staying in same PS bracket as beefed up Trucker. First one is useless sitting duck, other one is deadly fast combatant.

• Haha 1

I don't know what you did to the match making but it is way way out. every not just one but every battle today one side is way more over powered than the other. I have yet to win in any match and it is always a wipe everybody dies on one team and the other may lose one if any at all. this is a major screw up people.

• Confused 1

On 4/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, Kazuam_hero said:

Honestly, the constant hover nerf is just stupid.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, Kazuam_hero said:

Icarus  VII :
-
 Durability : 200 (25% resistance against explosion ,-25% resistance against Laser and Fire)  from 135
- Power : -5%
-Tonnage: 125kg from 850kg
-Mass : 250 kg  from 325kg
-Cabin max speed : -5 km/h
Hovering altitude  of 12 "welding points" instead 6 .

"The constant hover nerf is stupid" also "They should just be nerfed so hard that they travel at a negative speed, provide negative tonnage so that you can't even use them without another movement part and just be a 200 durability bumper for fire, at the cost of -5% power."

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

remove levi cw

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, FIQOTECH said:

Hello, I just suggest 1 thing, and that is increase the reputation limit from 70000 to 100000

+1

And hey, lift the scrap limit from what 4500 to 8000. Even with premium subscriptions limit of 6500 its not enough.

While browsing the co-drivers abilities i noticed that autocannons only have 1driverbonus to choose from.

+5% turning speed. While other weapons van get several bonusses from 1co-driver, i'd love to see that change

You could add more codrivers to choose from, or change the current ones. But than folks will complain so i suggest the first option

1 hour ago, Frostmodr83 said:

While browsing the co-drivers abilities i noticed that autocannons only have 1driverbonus to choose from.

+5% turning speed. While other weapons van get several bonusses from 1co-driver, i'd love to see that change

Okay, Perseus also gives you +3% Damage.  (Auto-cannoneer)  However, you're right, and it's not just Autocannons.  Rockets/Missiles, Grenade Launchers, and Mines could all benefit from Co-driver Perks.  Mandrake, and Incinerator both benefit from 2 different co-drivers, Hans has a bonus to Clarinet TOW, and Flute, but that's pretty much it.  For instance, a "Minelayer" perk could be -5% arming time for Mines, or whatever.  (Of course, they need to re-work Fortune, and Porcupine so they're more like Minelayers than Grenade Launchers anyway.)  

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, Perseus also gives you +3% Damage.  (Auto-cannoneer)  However, you're right, and it's not just Autocannons.  Rockets/Missiles, Grenade Launchers, and Mines could all benefit from Co-driver Perks.  Mandrake, and Incinerator both benefit from 2 different co-drivers, Hans has a bonus to Clarinet TOW, and Flute, but that's pretty much it.  For instance, a "Minelayer" perk could be -5% arming time for Mines, or whatever.  (Of course, they need to re-work Fortune, and Porcupine so they're more like Minelayers than Grenade Launchers anyway.)  

Indeed you are correct, i totally missed that one. Probably because the other weapons get +1 & +2 before +3.

And indeed some of the other perks are a bit very specific.

And kinda weird that the steppenwolfs have no build with the tank cabine, i mean they are the military faction and that is the military cabine

31 minutes ago, Frostmodr83 said:

And kinda weird that the steppenwolfs have no build with the tank cabine, i mean they are the military faction and that is the military cabine

Carapace?  I see them more as the "Military Prototype" faction.  Meaning wherever DARPA tests stuff like Mecha Legs, Wheeled Drones, Guided Missiles, and Auto-turrets, basically what Area 51 is for the Air Force, only for the Army.  That's where the Steppes are from.

I think it's odd that they don't have a perk for Steppe Spider.  I'd give the Carapace perk to Scavengers, since that is the Tank faction.  Also, maybe a bonus to Tracks' Turning Speed.  Yeah, okay, they're the "Military trucks" faction, but honestly, Stone Deaf would be Tankman (The Scavenger's NPC) or drive the same ride.  Called "Tankman" in the Mayhem events.

If the Faction NPC is Tankman, I'd say Scavengers are the Tank faction.  His ride is basically the pack that Elephant, and Carapace comes with.  (Basically a T-34)

On 6/16/2020 at 3:54 AM, xfactor333 said:

can you please readjust the Aegis Shields, they were nerfed after I bought 5 of them and Fusioned the parts, spent hundreds of dollars to fusion them and now 4 of them are useless because I cannot sell them, nerfing is 1 thing, but to make more than 1 Aegis Shield on your build useless was just too much, especially when the part has been available for a long time

Damn u got scammed

What I like: Leviathan and the ability to play them in CW. I gives a person a good reason to build a leviathan. 

What I don't like:

1. The auto aim, it takes a few seconds for the leviathan to target and fire upon the target a person specifies.

2. How the leviathan exits stealth when it's guns enter within firing range. 

What I would like to see:

1. Improved auto aim

2. the option to operate leviathan weapons manually (maybe give the option to make some weapons AI controlled and others manually at the same time.)

3. Being able to exit stealth manually.

Donno if this the best place to ask but;

Is there anything to do to prevent guys from different teams in pvp, from teaming up?

Been seeing guy from my side, and one from enemy, just honking and driving together without zero attempts to shoot each other. In one battle guy from my side was the last survivor, i think, and as a spectator i watched him attempting to conquer the flagsmoke when he saw that the one our side had already gotten started to turn red meaning there was enemy. This guy sprinted there immediately with his wedge, but when he saw that Favorit build with...it had what 1 whirl and 2 miniguns i think, neither did anything, just took a few spins in that circle and i think they greeted each other. Instead of shootin,ramming and taking the last duel they drove one behind other all peacefully around till the end. 

To me its quite weird as its just a game and its more than expected to shoot the enemy regardless of are you in same clan or friends .

This got me to think shouldnt there be harsh punishment , losing already collected resources and or your builds durability even faster if theres vehicles that dont start quite immediately doing damage points with melee or in any ways ,by shooting and ramming, if theres also enemy in that circle. Sure, theres sometimes builds in the circle that have lost their wheels and weapons so they cant do a thing but then the enemy who enters that circle should keep on attacking the wounded.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

fix the football event, 4 games played 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 5-2.

Are we playing teams of bots that seem to have faster reloads, precision placed passes, i cannot be f'd to waste any more time on this event, get the ball, loose the ball, about to score - denied, pure bs and to loose league points on top is salt in the wound. 

Remove Old Town from CW map pool.   There are other maps too that are not very well designed/balanced for Clan Wars.. but Old Town is way too unbalanced, auto win for melee teams.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone,

I am a rather new player and I like the game so far i think it has great potential but has a lot more work to be done and with this good foundations I can see it growing super big.

First and only thing so far I feel comfortable "complaining" about is self-destroy radius, timer, whole thing kind of, most of the time i have hard time activating my self destroy and like 3 in 10 games end with me, de-weponizing a opponent and he self destroys but still blows up my wheels from like 5-8 meters away and Im like what?! I understand it happens a lot because I am running machine guns but I still notice it enough to kind of bother me, because i completely shred someone and still end up without wheels like opponent had any skill.

Anyway good game I am glad I found it. Keep up the good work and cheers. 

P.S. used to work as a  game development engineer if you need stuff done, I have the time. Also have long time experience in gaming and games like twisted metal on windows 95 :D 

**** tutorial , too grindy , seal clubbers , lack of fusion events , server issues always 

These have been the flaws of crossout from day 1  until now they have not been fixed, the player base is just getting smaller ive actually quit the game im only here to vent after playing so long 

A donkey learns after the 1st mistake , come new consoles you will be playing with yourselves 

Exchange stickers on goods? MVP stickers can be exchange on materials or coins? This is good idea?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

What I don't like:
porcupine nerfs

relic spark just being another melee crutch

buffs to melee

removal of all counters to melee

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1