Jump to content

[Adjustment Suggestions] Constructive Feedback


Recommended Posts

What I like: The decorations, they can add a personal touch to a persons garage. I also like the decorations found around the various maps. The guard towers, barrels, and machine gun emplacements really add to the atmosphere. These decorations can also reveal the presence of a cloaked vehicle.

What I don't like: The limited amount of room you can place decorations down.

What I would like to see: More room to place decorations.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the features I don't like and how I'd like them: Small list of changes that intend to balance out the effectiveness of specific legendries and relics compared to weapons of the same rarity

These are the features I don't like: Most weapons in general feel like they do not have enough armor/structure. Many guns in the game are destroyed instantly by a single cannon shot or in 1-2 s

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather constructive feedback regarding what you think might need to be Adjusted currently, "NOT TEST SERVER CHANGES". Please, leave your feedback only after you've t

Posted Images

lets just re think what you have done in this WEDGE CHANGES ........ so we had alot o f wedge builds in lower power score............. it sucked..... u can be killed, but alot of the time u were able to get away................. NOW PLAYING HIGH POWER SCORE ( CLAN WARS ) OR W/E ITS NOT WEDGES ITS WEDGE / HOVER CATCHERS ... DOG EAR LOOKING THINGS ON EVERY SINGLE BUILD WITH WHEELS............ NOW U BUFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM... WHY YOU ALLOW THIS TINY GRIFFON LIGHT CABIN TO PUSH  / STOP / DISABLE MY HEAVY CAB 27000KG BUILD, JUST BY TOUCHING ME, THIS DOG TOUCHES ANY PART OF MY BUILD WITH THAT CATCHER AND I CANT MOVE.... THEY JUST HEAT MY PARTS SAW ME W/E, HE CAN JUST GO AFK GET A SANDWICH WHILE HIS CAT IS WALKING ON THE KEYBOARD SHOOTING AT ME OR W/E BECAUSE I CANT MOVE ;/ never thought id ask that the wedge changes be reverted, but you really did not do enough testing before this went live. please do something its the BIGGEST CHANGE you have ever made to crossout, not like taking 5% damage off my cannon no... u force every single person in the game to play a build with a little catcher on top, to take the power of there enemy. cmon... this seems like the dev went afk while the cat was on his keyboard, and pressed the apply button to wedge update, as if it was not tested at all... lets look at it again please ;/

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally remove fuel consumption from boosters in awakening so people will pursue the hard group missions. Right now most don't even go for them because they can't get there on time, unlimited boosters would help a ton.

 

Also please reduce the diameter of the hermit wheels to the size of the Lunar IV, which they are designed to replace. People are having to do total rebuilds, losing umpteen hours of R&D on their favorite builds to accommodate these. It'd be nice if you dropped the power drain from 12%/6% to 10%/5% too, but since I always upgrade my wheels it's not a huge deal to me. Thank you for FINALLY adding an epic "light wheel" though, the melee/flame thrower guys are very thankful.

Edited by Hezix
Added to it
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok today is a day I ask myself why I play...Porcupine SHOULD BE THE SAME WEIGHT AS A CANNON, and have a slower rate of fire..In a mission, 2 players 4 each..Shooting so fast.l..it’s just a field of fire.. Other players can’t see crap..running over and getting hung up on barrels what the .... What is going through your mind when you built this ??? Not just any one can build them 600 ore each...so if you are not one of the oligarchs your SOL...This game sucks in that aspect and sometime not worth playing, and when asked, that's what I say..Great fun, but...    So to the DEVs and oligarchs and wallet warriors that control this game..YOU ARE SINKING IT..

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2020 at 1:38 PM, redneck_fgf said:

Ok today is a day I ask myself why I play...Porcupine SHOULD BE THE SAME WEIGHT AS A CANNON, and have a slower rate of fire..In a mission, 2 players 4 each..Shooting so fast.l..it’s just a field of fire.. Other players can’t see crap..running over and getting hung up on barrels what the .... What is going through your mind when you built this ??? Not just any one can build them 600 ore each...so if you are not one of the oligarchs your SOL...This game sucks in that aspect and sometime not worth playing, and when asked, that's what I say..Great fun, but...    So to the DEVs and oligarchs and wallet warriors that control this game..YOU ARE SINKING IT..

Disagree. I think that last nerf they went overboard. I would like to see a 15-25% rate of fire increase.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Disagree. I think that last nerf they went overboard. I would like to see a 15-25% rate of fire increase.

Are you really that bad of a player you need to spam the field with a weapon that has no real defense ??? Its like an auto gun , spray and pray, and spam

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 8:47 AM, redneck_fgf said:

Are you really that bad of a player you need to spam the field with a weapon that has no real defense ??? Its like an auto gun , spray and pray, and spam

You obviously don’t know what your talking about. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

What I don't like: nest nerfs should have been to damage and cooldown times, not to lock-on and rocket turn speed.

What I want: put back lock-on rate and turn speed rate and balance the weapon with damage and cooldown. The nest was a good tool against wedges and hovers... now it's really not. It was a valid short range rocket, now it's weaker than it should be. Hovers dodge behind obstacles to avoid lock on... and no skill wedges wedge, like they always have. Before the nerf the hover guys and the wedge guys finally had someone they feared... now it's back to status quo. If anything buff lock-on time to 1.5 seconds to aptly deal with these OP builds that have been causing your community to dwindle for years now. It seems like well over half of your players use hover and wedge builds... and half of the remainder are dogs. The nests used to be able to out run dogs and wedges while still damaging them and chase down hovers... now they're junk. These nerfs came because 3/4 of this community are the hover/wedge/dog players, and they cried like babies because they didn't want to adapt, refusing to sacrifice a point or 2 for argus/chameleon in favor of full offense.

Like I said, that group of people is probably 3/4 of the community now... everyone else got sick of them and stopped playing. Take their candy builds away from them again... re-reward the people you betrayed who paid money to craft nests early by fixing the utility of the weapon again, and balance with damage and cooldown. Stop catering to crybabies because the games that cater to the least skilled players die.

Edited by Hezix
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

What I don't like ... That the games are short-lived ... they never last 5 minutes. I really liked the battlefield .. you can do a pve battle. Fuel cost 100. Difficult level. 3 battle times. Duration 10 minutes each time. Players can participate in 1 or 2 or 3 games. Earnings 1 time 150 metal 2 times 150 metal 50 batteries 3 times 150 metal 75 electronics. Playing long games.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

What I like: The stats for the chasis parts in the parameters section. I like that the parameters show the number of KGs of tonnage a vehicle gets when adding chasis parts.

What I don't like: The use of bar stats for weapons. I think they're vague.

What I would like to see: A tab that shows more detailed stats for items. Here's a list of what I would like to see:

  1. Damage per second
  2. Damage per bullet/projectile
  3. Maximum range 
  4. Optimal range
  5. Shots fired before overheating
  6. Rotation speed (Time to turn 180 and 360 degrees)
  7. Reload time
  8. Time to reach maximum speed
  9. In parathesis, show performance boosts when applying fusions, co-driver perks, module, and perk effects to an item
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have the survivor's league turn into an actual soloq ranked?

1. No premades or premades paying ~2x entry tickets so they don't grind points for free compared to solo players. No one should have a free advantage in a ranked mode.

2. Readjust win/loss points and remove kill/assisst points cause that only creates opportunities to abuse the system - mgs scratching enemies + assisst, which is not applicable to low range weapons and doesn't show that they did anything to win. (No actual ranked systems in games work on "performance" cause it's too hard to calculate properly, but plain win/loss ratio works on average. + leaving only extra points from capturing will make ppl focus on moving towards each other more.

3. Give points depending on rank difference between players. If there's not enough players online - you can sometimes put higher ranks vs lower ranks to populate games, but they should ALWAYS receive significantly less points for winning. Because it's supposed to be ranking?

4. Introduce reward material choice: wires, batteries. Scrap goes to a limit very fast (I maxed mine from 400 in a day and now get no rewards at all)

5. Replace the afk player on start with another one - I had 10 games with afk yesterday and it was infuriating.

6. Maybe give more rewards than just a logo (I was thinking a 0 space 0 weight banner so ppl could keep their logo design but still boast of their rank?). I'm prefectly satisfied with jsut a rank logo (if it was optimized with the points above and everyone deserved their rank) but some people ask for more so idk  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

Edited by AjaxOilid
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

These are the features I don't like:

End of clan wars season resets clan ranking to the maximum possible rank of one league below current.

E.g. a Bronze clan with 205 points will be reset to Tin 199 (losing only 6 points), while a Tin clan with 195 points will be reset to Rust 99 (losing 96 points - almost half).

These are the features how I'd like them:

End of clan wars season resets clan ranking to remove 20% of their current score.

E.g. a Bronze clan with 205 points will be reset to Tin 164 points (losing 41 point), while a Tin clan with 195 points will be reset to Tin 156 points (losing 39 points).

 

As you see, it makes resets a lot more fair. Both clans made almost the same effort over the week (only 10 point difference), so why penalise one of them by just 6 points, while the other - by half of the points they earned?

More generally the problem with the current system is that clans that reached e.g. Bronze on Friday or Saturday will have an incentive to skip clan wars over the weekend altogether to avoid the risk of losing half of their score. This is because if they reached Bronze - they would only lose a handful of points on Monday and start from Tin, while if they played clan wars over the weekend and lost a couple of games ending the season say with 195 points - they will then lose half of their rating on Monday and will have to do a lot more work, so they may not want to do that. That makes it harder to find opponents in clan wars over the weekend and collaterally - in other game modes, because some players that only play for the sake of clan wars are less likely to open their game at all - so also less likely to make a purchase in store, costing the developers potential lost sales.

Conclusion: change clan ranking reset from being moved to the top of one league below, to instead simply remove 20% of the clan's current score.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2020 at 2:50 AM, Trajos said:

These are the features I don't like:

End of clan wars season resets clan ranking to the maximum possible rank of one league below current.

E.g. a Bronze clan with 205 points will be reset to Tin 199 (losing only 6 points), while a Tin clan with 195 points will be reset to Rust 99 (losing 96 points - almost half).

These are the features how I'd like them:

End of clan wars season resets clan ranking to remove 20% of their current score.

E.g. a Bronze clan with 205 points will be reset to Tin 164 points (losing 41 point), while a Tin clan with 195 points will be reset to Tin 156 points (losing 39 points).

 

As you see, it makes resets a lot more fair. Both clans made almost the same effort over the week (only 10 point difference), so why penalise one of them by just 6 points, while the other - by half of the points they earned?

More generally the problem with the current system is that clans that reached e.g. Bronze on Friday or Saturday will have an incentive to skip clan wars over the weekend altogether to avoid the risk of losing half of their score. This is because if they reached Bronze - they would only lose a handful of points on Monday and start from Tin, while if they played clan wars over the weekend and lost a couple of games ending the season say with 195 points - they will then lose half of their rating on Monday and will have to do a lot more work, so they may not want to do that. That makes it harder to find opponents in clan wars over the weekend and collaterally - in other game modes, because some players that only play for the sake of clan wars are less likely to open their game at all - so also less likely to make a purchase in store, costing the developers potential lost sales.

Conclusion: change clan ranking reset from being moved to the top of one league below, to instead simply remove 20% of the clan's current score.

That's dumb our clan stops at 209 to prevent from dropping a league maybe you should do the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 12:12 AM, Hezix said:

What I don't like: nest nerfs should have been to damage and cooldown times, not to lock-on and rocket turn speed.

What I want: put back lock-on rate and turn speed rate and balance the weapon with damage and cooldown. The nest was a good tool against wedges and hovers... now it's really not. It was a valid short range rocket, now it's weaker than it should be. Hovers dodge behind obstacles to avoid lock on... and no skill wedges wedge, like they always have. Before the nerf the hover guys and the wedge guys finally had someone they feared... now it's back to status quo. If anything buff lock-on time to 1.5 seconds to aptly deal with these OP builds that have been causing your community to dwindle for years now. It seems like well over half of your players use hover and wedge builds... and half of the remainder are dogs. The nests used to be able to out run dogs and wedges while still damaging them and chase down hovers... now they're junk. These nerfs came because 3/4 of this community are the hover/wedge/dog players, and they cried like babies because they didn't want to adapt, refusing to sacrifice a point or 2 for argus/chameleon in favor of full offense.

Like I said, that group of people is probably 3/4 of the community now... everyone else got sick of them and stopped playing. Take their candy builds away from them again... re-reward the people you betrayed who paid money to craft nests early by fixing the utility of the weapon again, and balance with damage and cooldown. Stop catering to crybabies because the games that cater to the least skilled players die.

Nest is straight garbage it is the worst weapon in the game nothing they can ever do will fix it. It's a lost cause bro. I bought 4 at 900 coins, and they are worth 300 coins now and to be honest they are not worth 300 coins. If you had 4 nests (20 energy) and I picked a regular build to fight you I would win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2020 at 3:35 PM, TimeKeeperBank said:

That's dumb our clan stops at 209 to prevent from dropping a league maybe you should do the same.

I agree with you that the current system is dumb - totally agree that it's dumb to have to stop playing once you're at 209 to prevent from dropping the league. So with my proposal you could continue playing and if you happen to drop to 190 you won't lose half your points - benefits both players and the devs. More people playing - shorter queue times, more income for the devs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the features I don't like:

  • Bots in "Assault" patrols/missions sometimes attempt to defend their base that no human player would ever do.
  • Bots in patrols/missions ever only target cabs.
  • Bots in patrols/missions have a low variety of car designs, many of which aren't effective.

These are the features how I'd like them:

  • Never let bots defend their base in "Assault" game mode. I've never seen a human player staying behind to defend their base in "Assault" - so remove the code that instructs bots to defend - and the bots are instantly more similar to humans and hence more fun to play with.
  • Have bots in patrols/missions target enemy weapons, not cabs, or if an enemy car is fully melee - have bots consider target chassis instead (if they're lower durability than the melee weapons). Obviously bots in PvE content (such as raids/invasions) should still continue to target cabs; no need to make the raids any harder than they are.
  • Effective and varied bot car designs. Currently bots draw their car designs from a very limited and fixed pool of available designs, many of which are also not very effective. Instead, the servers should record the blueprints of not-in-party MVPs say for the past week, then just use one of those designs (but filter out any blueprints with Contact 2M as bots can't use fused cars, or melee weapons that bots can't use). That would make bot car designs a lot more varied - and hence less predictable and thus fun, and also effective at the same time.

Conclusion: Bots in patrols and missions are so unrealistically robotic that it's just boring to play against them. But above I give some very simple ways involving very little effort to make bots much more human-like.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the features I don't like:

  • Being the best player on your team and scoring over 10 times more than the 2nd best player isn't recognised in any way.

These are the features how I'd like them:

  • How about a new "Titan" sticker - for player with highest score on their team with score at least 10 times more than that of the 2nd best player? E.g. it would be awarded like in the screenshot, best player with 1993 which is over 10 times more than the second best player on that team with 152.

Conclusion: being the best player on your team with a score of 10 times more than the second best player is a fantastic achievement - let's recognise it with a new sticker!

TitanSticker.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Armor vs Damage

Currently damage is applied on contact or with penetration the designated distance.

I would like to see roll over damage for explosions and penetration. An example of this would be a cannon round hitting a piece of light armor for 200 damage. The light armor can only take 25 so the remaining 175 damage is applied to next piece of armor it comes in contact within the size of the explosion. Spaced armor is still usable to force the explosion away from parts. But you now make heavy armor useful as well for absorbing damage to protect parts. The rollover damage also fixes the issue with Scorpions. Right now there is no defense except a spaced armor build. Heavy armor is pointless vs light armor. A Scorp with 1 shot can take out 7 layers of 120 durability armor or 7 layers of 25 durability armor. See the problem? I would like to see this change so every build is not a spaced armor build and so you can start placing ammo and generators in places you can protect with heavy armor. Instead of just under your build where a scorp can shoot your gen/ammo and blow off all your frames. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

These are the features I don't like:

  • Tusk RAM 1 hit build
  • Because it 1 HIT Every vehicle, even most tanky one(that are slow usually)
  • Bastion perk front 50% lower meele damage dont work

These are the features how I'd like them:

  • Make Tusk RAM kill medium health vehicles on 1 hit, but 50%+ damage to TANK builds.
  • Make Tusk RAM not be able to use with stealth
  • make Bastion perk front 50% lower meele damage work - since based on damage looks like it dont.


Conclusion: Currently beeing slow TANKy build have no sense because TUSK RAM Builds have 95% chance to 1 hit them and escape fight. While for any faster vehicles it still is too strong, because its still easy to target faster vehicles.

Edited by Crushader_TV
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crushader_TV said:

These are the features I don't like:

  • Tusk RAM 1 hit build
  • Because it 1 HIT Every vehicle, even most tanky one(that are slow usually)
  • Bastion perk front 50% lower meele damage dont work

These are the features how I'd like them:

  • Make Tusk RAM kill medium health vehicles on 1 hit, but 50%+ damage to TANK builds.
  • Make Tusk RAM not be able to use with stealth
  • make Bastion perk front 50% lower meele damage work - since based on damage looks like it dont.


Conclusion: Currently beeing slow TANKy build have no sense because TUSK RAM Builds have 95% chance to 1 hit them and escape fight. While for any faster vehicles it still is too strong, because its still easy to target faster vehicles.

Tusk ram builds cant one-shoot meatgrinder or track or leg builds, you reply made me honestle lose braicells

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the features I don't like

  • The bosses of the nomad faction in PvE are either very weak and simple or unprotected.
  • Drone construction, these bosses are flat and boring ... you just need to shoot at the flat and clear base to disarm these bosses.

These are the features how I'd like them:

  • The boss (any boss) should be protected by a squad always (sometimes it is not like that), this squad could be of support (kapkans, porcupines, mobile drones)
  • They could make a wide construction, with high and low reliefs that cover the base from which the drones take off, or a boss in the form of a high tower, the position of the drones would be from highest to lowest depending on their power, like a "Howl's Moving Castle"! (Although I don't know if they want to put spider legs ...)

Conclusion:  It is insipid to wait for the nomad boss, only to shoot the base where the drones take off ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you remove reaper copters? 

It's not a problem at all, most players can counter them

It's creative and adds to the game

By removing them you are just approving the people who complain about anything they can't beat

You guys always loved the build, it was on the official Crossout YT multiple times with kind words added to them

By removing them, you are losing a lot of PS4 players, limiting creativity, giving complainers more reasons to complain

It's not even that effective 

You know that the biggest crossout youtubers got popular partly because of these things

They got your game traffic with these builds, now you want to backstab them and the community

I hope my fellow PS4 players will rise up and take a stand against this since it's not okay

After years of you guys encouraging them on your Youtube, you decide to blatantly remove them

Plenty of players have invested coins in these builds, fuzed parts and everything

Will we get a refund for this? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...