Vylmar

We need speakers that can play music.

Hi

I'd love to build up some kind of altar with speakers, but unfortunatly, those in game in decoration don't have this functionality. :(

If you ever implement this idea, I think you could make different decoration speakers parts that could play different kind of music loops, something like the horn parts we have now.  If you stack multiple parts of the same kind, the sound could be a bit louder... you can also mix them for a nice cacophonie.  You could have also a key to turn them on and off.

I think trash metal, classical music and opera would be a must to start with.

Edited by Vylmar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

• Thanks 1

personally i think it would be great if the speakers could play most/all in-game music. maybe even a few unique tracks added for these as stated above.

im sure it goes without saying that imported tracks shouldn't be allowed so nothing... "weird" happens.

8 minutes ago, Southpaw74162 said:

im sure it goes without saying that imported tracks shouldn't be allowed so nothing... "weird" happens.

A few pre-recorded tracks would be cool. It'd be like a long-lasting, complex horn that you don't have to mash [H] for.

11 hours ago, DominusPericulum said:

A few pre-recorded tracks would be cool. It'd be like a long-lasting, complex horn that you don't have to mash [H] for.

Or have the guy that does the guitar in the menu do some solos on an electric guitar for the speaker loops. Even applying filters/synths would be cool.

I need that to play some Britney Spears or Back Street Boys during CW

Lance someone in the back while "Oops, I did it again" play in the background?

Seems about right.

• Haha 1

That's the kind of stuff that sounds very good on paper, but that you regret approving once you're in game suffering through some crappy techno or rap music in 95% of your games.

I'd love to play "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" to my teammates when I'm last one of my team alive.

*kills someone*

"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you!"

That being said, I can see how it can be used as a harrassing tool without consequences... what bars people from recording their own voice saying "F*** YOU!" and play it over and over and over? What excludes Youtubers from having copywrite strikes because he played against someone using licensed music? What excuse will Gaijin offer when layers come in and accuse the playerbase of illegally downloading music and using their game with their permition to play it?

Want to play music ingame for everyone? use your mic. Want to hear your favourite selection? Just to it with your average music player outside the game.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this idea, but it would have too many ingame reports and legal implications hovering around it. The only way to do it is make Gaijin's sound team/designer do some remakes of existing songs and/or some instrument solos and release it to the game with the speakers acting as some sort of "ingame jukebox".

That is hte most feaseble way I think.

Edited by lucashc90

Or a speaker that plays a music when you kill someone :lol: