Crunk_Prime

When a match ends have all vehicles apply the brakes and stop moving.

It just looks ridiculous when the VICTORY/LOSS screen pops up and your own vehicle along with other peoples just keep rolling in straight lines and tumble off cliffs and crash into things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

well... what happens if a movement part doesn't have brakes? Like hovers and legs?

I've always thought it's kinda funny how you might win a match and then your car might roll into the acid lake etc. :DD

• Haha 3

Leaving funny happenings aside, vehicles should stop.

• Like 1

I think this is such a minor thing to worry about and there so many things that deserve this attention asap but ok...

• Upvote 6

On 7/18/2019 at 10:35 AM, lucashc90 said:

I think this is such a minor thing to worry about and there so many things that deserve this attention asap but ok...

Agreed. Honestly I am against this suggestion for Lucashc90 reason and like Spedmix said "I've always thought it's kinda funny how you might win a match and then your car might roll into the acid lake etc."

• Upvote 2

On 7/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, ARES_IV said:

Leaving funny happenings aside, vehicles should stop.

Ah the germans, no fun allowed :P

Edit: I'm against it, its funny to see after battle pile ups :D

On 7/18/2019 at 5:35 PM, lucashc90 said:

I agree with that, vehicle stopping or not after victory/loss has no effect on our playing experience at all, that doesn't change anything for us, we still win or lose and change screen couple of seconds after that.

I say make it an option in settings.

At End of Match: [Apply Brakes, Apply Handbrake & Turn (L/R), Free Roll (Current Behavior), Reverse (+L/R Turn?), (L/R) DOUGHNUTS!, FLOOR IT!]

Of course then this brings up the issue of how finely do we want this post-match action to be controllable.

Alternatively, just disable weapon input but allow the players to continue controlling their vehicle. This could be an option in the aforementioned Setting.

I say freeze the action entirely.  There's no reason to keep animating an instance, any instance, once it's been decided.  Just take us straight to the Rewards/Patches/Score tabs, because that's kinda all we care about.

Well, that, and getting on with the next match...

1. When the last opponent is killed and it says "Kill Assist" or "Enemy Destroyed" then the Victory appears too quickly for your Reputation Points for the last kill to display. So, the Victory Splash should be delayed until the Reputation points display, then say "Victory". Even in a Defeat, if your last ally player kills an enemy at the same time as his destruction and you get the Kill Assist, you never get to see how many Reputation Points that last Assist gave to you.

2. This new delay would also allow for more after end action, like your Drone gets a kill that does not count or you roll into the acid and explode but it does not count.

3. I like the after battle action. If you wait you can hear the Sidekicks explode when they time out or if a Drone kills an Enemy then you hear the explosion or if someone does roll into the acid you hear them go boom too. Even the voice guy can keep talking about the after end action if you wait long enough.

So, I say make the after end action last longer and delay the Victory or Defeat Splash for a few seconds longer.

Peace

Honestly, personally I just don't care. :dntknw:

The game has more pressing issues to iron out.