WolfPack56

Raid, Missions, Survivors & Bots! Oh My!

Since the manner of the "raid" changed in the Crossout some months back, I have observed a near total cluelessness on the part of some survivors. Easy raids are still largely as difficult as always but the "normal" raids are now much harder to win and the Leviathan raid is a hit or miss at best now. I have a burr under my saddle and here it is!

Raids are really reliant upon teamwork. Raids also, unlike most missions, PROMPT you in the right corner of the screen as to what to do NOW. Seems many survivors either cannot read or ignore the prompts. For example, after we start (or shut down as the case may be) a generator, the GAME prompts survivors to move to the tower or to the other generator. Any bets on how many of the four survivors READ THE PROMPT and do as instructed? Two, usually at best. The other two clowns (sorry, fellow survivors) are still chasin around the bots...do they know USUALLY if you drive away the bot will DISAPPEAR on it's own? No need to waste precious time killin bots when the game is prompting you to move to the next objective....failure to follow the prompt causes all of us to LOSE. Did you know on SOME objectives are on a timer, and if we do not complete objective before timer ends, we lose? It's right there in the prompt on the upper right of the screen.

Kill the bots that impair your ability to complete the task, and LEAVE THE REST ALONE. When it's time to move to a new objective, LEAVE THE BOTS ALONE and proceed so we can win a team sport. I just rage quit a raid (only 3 survivors involved) because after I shut down the Generator, I went to protect the tower while the other two hung around shootin worthless bots. I begged for help 3 times. When they finally arrived - 30 seconds later - the tower was down to 19 (out of 100) and the place with swarmin with bots. Since there was NO CHANCE of winning the raid at that point I signed off and here I sit typing this!

When it comes to missions and survivors, a lot of introspection is needed, based on my two years playing this game. So many act as lone wolves and do not participate in any level of teamwork whatsoever. The game prompts us thru voice suggestion "let's stick together and take it to these guys" and things like that....did ya see the IMPORTANT PART - STICK TOGETHER????????

How bout two four man teams at the least - any team of survivors who worked largely like this - in tandem at the least - would make that team win far more often then not. In PvP mission play I usually am on the losing team about 65-70% of the time - 50% of the time would be reasonable for random team selection, but losing way more then winning clearly shows survivors make little to no attempt to operate as a team. Go it alone and usually ya get your butt handed to ya - work in pairs of larger fire teams and you WILL WIN a majority of the time....isn't winning and kills what we all want???

WOULD LOVE feedback beyond the "whine, whine, whine" type reply so many of the survivors like to leave...like conversation will hurt them or something. Just ephen WOW! Anyone have an intelligent reply, retort, suggestion, agreement or disagreement? Enlighten me, please.

Wolfpak56

• Upvote 4

Not much have changed in raids. Play war for fire, data theft and frontier(particularly on good maps). Those are best in rewards to time, and usually draw the best players because of it. Forget Steel Tyrant and Perimeter breach, as they are long but rewards are weaker. Truck raids are okayinsh but if you can, choose war for fire or data.

Have a separate raid build with 4 vectors on tower. Try to optimize it for PS. That means Growl. Use good bumbers, check their durability to PS ratio.

In PvP your build desides mostly how well you do. In raids it's major effect too.

Appreciate the reply, Purdoo, but my issue is not with my abilities or builds, but with my teammates...many of them play as if they have ZERO clue as to how to conduct a successful raid. As I stated, they spend so much time chasin bots all over the map instead of working toward the goals of the raid, which as I said, are spelled out on the top right of one's screen as they play. I used to chase to bots too, thinking i had to kill them all, but when they would disappear if i ran away, I noticed they all do that. Complete an objective and if the player moves to the next objective as often as not the bot does not chase you far and then they usually just, POOF! and are gone. Destroying those towers is on a timer...take too long to destroy any of the three of them and if the time expires the LEVI is gonna be harder then you can imagine.

I just don't get how the survivors do not follow the prompts...it tells them EXACTLY what to do right there on the screen. I don't grasp why they do not follow the audible suggestion of "Stick together guys!" I mean right there in the damned game the dude is tellin survivors "Wanna win? STICK TOGETHER!" But what happens? Every trigger jockey and roger rocket boy launch off in their own direction leaving the "team" weak and ineffectual. Best I can tell the ONLY remedy is to form and run my own clan...then at least my teammates will play as a team.

Anyone else gonna weigh in and have any useful comments?

1. Let's talk about these Generators. Never activate/disable the Generator until all the Bots are dead! You have nothing to protect until you act upon the Generator. I do not need some Lunatic blasting me from behind as I move to protect the Tower. In fact, kill all the Bots and Turrets at the first Generator, when the Raid has 2 Generators for one Tower, and leave it alone until you clear and act upon the second Generator. Just leave the first one alone and come back to it! So, kill all enemy before acting upon the Generator(s). You act upon the Generator while Bots live and you dig your own grave!

2. Lets talk about these Towers/Trucks. The best defense of these Trucks/Towers is to never let the enemy near them. You guys with your Vector Tower Raid Vehicles want to sit back and let the Bots Agro the Tower and not You or Your Vehicle and strip the weapons and not kill them. I drive right at them, ram as many as possible, draw all Bot Agro onto myself and keep them away from the Truck/Tower. I can spawn repeatedly. The Truck/Tower cannot. So, I know where they Spawn, I circle there waiting for them to spawn and lock onto me, then race to the next spawn point, kiting all the raiders toward my allies who sit idly by the Tower/Truck, then I race passed them to the opposite spawn point and ram as many as I can to keep them away from the Tower/Truck. But my poor brainwashed team mates sit there by the Tower/Truck watching me fight every bot waiting in case any get passed me.

Now, let us talk about Perimeter Breach at the Terminal. All the Vector dudes want to sit at the choke point and shoot fish in the barrel. I ram my way through the Raiders, through the choke point and out into the open field and fight them and explode the mines and kill the Turrets. I want room to run around and kill them , not shoot fish in a barrel. The last time, the three sat there by the choke point commenting how they would soon be 3/4 as I fought both first and second waves of Lunatic Hard Raiders alone and killed them all and all the Turrets before they meekly inched out to see what had happened. I was smoking and down to 3 wheels but I made it to the Gate and when the gate opened I spawn a fresh vehicle. Again when it says protect the Cargo, I race at the Raiders and keep them away from the Cargo while my allies sit by the Cargo scratching their heads that someone would take the fight right at the Raiders. So it was time to pick up the Cargo and I spawned another fresh vehicle. They never were 3/4 because I can spawn an unlimited number of times where the Cargo cannot spawn at all. Everyone is so scared to have to buy a Repair Kit they play like Sheep. Fishing with Dynamite.

3. You get score for kills, not disarming! Kill the darn things, kill them dead, dead I say! How many times when it says destroy the Boss and all remaining enemy and you have to drive back 2 miles to kill a smoking immobile raider? Many times! Because I am the only player to kill them dead and I can miss a few in the rush to follow the Truck.

4. I want to have fun. I do not want to shoot "Fish in a Barrel" or leave Raiders alive. I want to fight them and kill them or be killed and spawn once more. How boring it is to just sit there and strip weapons and wheels and move on.

I disagree with the whole principle over worrying about 3-6-9 coins worth of Repair Kits. Nobody wants to take any damage, I go seek it. 

Kill all the Bots, kill them DEAD!

Peace

PS Thought of another one, where you defend a moving Truck and there are two Sub Bosses that drop something to collect (Explosives?). Anyone smart would collect the farthest first! But everyone collects the first and closest. So, after we take the second farthest one, I self destruct and spawn back at the Truck. My proximity to the Truck makes it begin to move faster, but my allies are still far away and Bots will soon Spawn. So, I ram the Truck to a stop/near stop to give them time to catch up. Nobody would ever do that for me, robbing me of points because they race ahead and kill all the Raiders without me. Now, to prevent players from milking rewards without participating, you can be robbed of rightful points when players will not let a player catch up if possible. A guy dies and spawns somewhat far away, then slow the Truck down and give him a chance to catch up!

PPS I forgot to mention that I carry a 450 Meter Detector fused for bonus transmission distance, so my allies always have the exact locations of all the Raiders if they even use the mini map.

Edited by LordTutor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now let us talk about Steel Cradle.

Yes there is a time limit to destroy the Towers, but if you failed to destroy a Tower then the Raid continues, unlike Invasion, but the Final Boss becomes tougher. The Final Boss has no timer! Even if the Final Boss was 4/4 with zero Towers destroyed, you can continue to spawn until it is dead.

My recent experience was the opposite of running out of time. My ally was a Tusk Booster Ramming Vehicle and he killed the 1st Tower while we were still surrounded. We had no choice but to kill the Raiders all around us and make our way to the next Tower just in time for it to be destroyed and we were surrounded once again. I continue to kill anything and everything while he killed the 3rd Tower and released the Boss and his friends. I hid from the Boss and continued to kill everything else finally wiping out his friends after killing all the original bots. Yes, some Bots just disappeared right in front of my eyes, but many remained whether I ran or fought. MANY! I killed them all! I had spawned twice by the time I fought the Boss alone. I spawned twice more killing the Boss alone for 3 paid Repair Kits. I scored an outrageous high score as well.

So, even if you fail to kill a Tower in time, then all is not lost. You can still defeat the Boss without time expiring although you might expire several times.

Should we really expect to survive a Hard Raid? I expect to be killed at least once.

Now, remove the Timer on the last Boss in Invasion and all will be well.

Peace

And the Bot that drops 3 fuse drones and runs away. He will continue to bomb myself, my allies or the Truck until I chase him down and kill him. He will not disappear! Now, if one ally runs after this Henchman then the other 3 have to cover the Truck for a few seconds and not fall apart just because one guy had to chase down one runaway Bot.

Peace

Now, let us talk about Frontier Defense.

The best defense of the Tower is to not let the Raiders get anywhere near it.

1. Turrets can cause the Bots to attack the Turrets and not the Tower. Your vehicle can cause the Bots to attack you and leave the Turrets you just built alone. 

So,  I try to be the first thing the Bots see. My Detector covers the whole map and reveals their spawn point. I drive straight at them and protect the Turrets and keep them in repair. Meanwhile my allies sit by the Tower like brainwashed fools. Finally, they come to fight right as the next group spawns behind them. I have to race passed these camping players and attack the next group because they left the whole flank open when they come to help me belatedly. I remind you the map is plain and visible, no surprises where the Bots have spawned and still they sit by the Tower camping with their Vectors. When they do finally move, they move away from the next wave. Attack the Raiders! Get them! Keep them away from the Tower. Draw their Agro! 

You used to get a Patch for 100% Pump Jack or Tower life. I always try for 100% Tower. If the Raiders cannot reach the Tower then they cannot damage it. If you attack those pesky Cricket Raiders head on, they target you and not the Tower. If you attack the Boss with his Crossbow, then he will shoot at you and not snipe the Tower. Sometimes I do have to use the Turrets as bait but I never use the Tower as bait. I am the bait, help me kill all the Raiders.

Attack the Raiders, kill them all!

Peace

Edited by LordTutor

The better build you have, the less it matters what your teammates do.

That 100% pump badge no longer exists.

Wow, gentlemen, really do appreciate your input. Kudos to you for the effort.

As for your points, Lord, too many to dispute, but again I say, killin bots is good, BUT when I am told to move to the new objective, the team needs to do so. As for killin them first, I do my best, but I am ONE MAN out of 4, so I do my best and usually sacrifice at least 5-10 EXTRA cars per day to complete the NORMAL raids. Again, I am talking about TEAM WORK...why does no one address that part of it? In principle I agree with destroying every moving thing, but when the prompt says move I do as the game instructs. I am in no way wrong or out of bounds for following the game's directions. And ANY TEAMMATE who does not follow the prompts is hurting his team.

Have any of you ever actually played a real team sport? Did your coach tell ya to wing it all game? BET NOT! Bet you had an assigned job and UNLESS it all went to crap in a handbasket, you do your job,  no? So, how again is this different?

Purdoo, I must take issue with your reply - not too well thought out I have to say dreadfully, although I do appreciate the time and effort - I don't give a rat's **** if your flying the Starship Enterprise, and if your 3 team mates are jagoffs with no clue, I do not believe you or anyone can routinely carry the day by yourself, when all your mates are NOT following instructions. And i earned the pump badge dozens and dozens of times...again, I asked for help in gettin peeps to play as a team, NOT how to play the game myself.

Today, July 17, is my two year anniversary playing this game....I AM NOT an expert, and I AM NOT the greatest player ever, not do I pretend to be. I am nearly an Engineer 100 (98 at present), with over 20K missions, over 50K in kills and avg 2.48 kills per map....I do not need coaching on how to play but I do need coaching on how to get my teammates to at least follow the ephen prompts...I am askin too much here?

You are not asking too much. I did not mean to imply you were incorrect about needing team work. Several of my examples include teammates that would not aid me because they disagreed with my tactics so they sat idly while I fought alone or activate the generator with bots still alive and well all around and drive away, or destroy  the tower without killing a single bot and drive away to kill the next tower. Basically very poor team mates, but I won those raids in spite of poor team mates. It cost me to do so, but failing the raid and wasting all that time was not an option for me. The time was more valuable then the coins spent to me.

Many of my examples revolve around the concept of teamwork, ramming the truck so an ally can catch up, protecting the tower while one ally chases down that pesky runner, not 3 out of 4 go chase the guy just one of four.

I never meant to directly contradict your complaints. Some of my examples might explain why one player races after the runner or why one or two players fall behind killing the crippled raiders. But if too many allies do these tactics then the truck or tower will die. So, team work is needed indeed. Two players in front of the truck, two players behind. Bad teammates driving ahead killing all the objects and raiders and robbing their allies a chance to score any points. So many bad tactics by poor random allies cost me many repair kits.

I just wanted to point out that many raids can be completed without regard to a final timer and if you spawn enough times you can complete the raid alone for enough coins. Previously, many raids would end by timer and many of those have been eliminated.

Peace

On 7/16/2019 at 9:28 PM, LordTutor said:

1. Let's talk about these Generators. Never activate/disable the Generator until all the Bots are dead! You have nothing to protect until you act upon the Generator. I do not need some Lunatic blasting me from behind as I move to protect the Tower. In fact, kill all the Bots and Turrets at the first Generator, when the Raid has 2 Generators for one Tower, and leave it alone until you clear and act upon the second Generator. Just leave the first one alone and come back to it! So, kill all enemy before acting upon the Generator(s). You act upon the Generator while Bots live and you dig your own grave!

I have noticed this becoming a problem since they changed how points are scored. Sometimes you end up with a greedy player activating the gen for points with active bots then the whole team can’t get to the tower quick enough especially heavy builds.

I can understand points for kills but they should remove points for interaction with objects. There’s only 2 gens to start with and 4 players so some miss out. 

28 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

I have noticed this becoming a problem since they changed how points are scored. Sometimes you end up with a greedy player activating the gen for points with active bots then the whole team can’t get to the tower quick enough especially heavy builds.

I can understand points for kills but they should remove points for interaction with objects. There’s only 2 gens to start with and 4 players so some miss out. 

The score system need a rework.  I was in raid today and was only able to get 300+ points while the rest of the team did the somethings with me on the same time have 900+.  Something aren't right. I can see I did any less than them. 

Yes, there are many players not aim to do what would be best for the team. 

• Upvote 1

Ah, learned one mistake I was making (rushing generators), but I do always have an eye on the objectives

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2019 at 3:49 AM, PurdooSix said:

Not much have changed in raids. Play war for fire, data theft and frontier(particularly on good maps). Those are best in rewards to time, and usually draw the best players because of it. Forget Steel Tyrant and Perimeter breach, as they are long but rewards are weaker. Truck raids are okayinsh but if you can, choose war for fire or data.

in terms of coins generated per hour of playing PVP is superior to any and all raids. Doing an hour of PVP will make you significantly richer than doing an hour of even hard raids. Dont even begin on normal or easy ones.

As such I would argue that people go for reward for time in raids are doing it wrong.... the real profit killer is fuel. As such, if you are into maximising profit, you should look into the raids that generate the most rewards for the fuel spent.

Of course reward is not the only factor. Personally I try to avoid raids where you have to rely more on your team as this is usually a hopeless cause. If I would get a coin for every cannon idiot in raids ever.... I could buy a legendary in cash.

On 7/16/2019 at 10:28 PM, LordTutor said:

. Let's talk about these Generators. Never activate/disable the Generator until all the Bots are dead! You have nothing to protect until you act upon the Generator. I do not need some Lunatic blasting me from behind as I move to protect the Tower. In fact, kill all the Bots and Turrets at the first Generator, when the Raid has 2 Generators for one Tower, and leave it alone until you clear and act upon the second Generator. Just leave the first one alone and come back to it! So, kill all enemy before acting upon the Generator(s). You act upon the Generator while Bots live and you dig your own grave!

Good advice. In fact, let your slower mates go to the tower before triggering the bots. Or go to the spawn point with your mates.... nothing like greeting just spawned stationary bots with a devastating 4 people broadside that kills half of them instantly.

2. Lets talk about these Towers/Trucks. The best defense of these Trucks/Towers is to never let the enemy near them.

This. A Kapkan and a spark can be a godsend of a team mate in raids. As can be a nice team with proper weapons that exterminate those bots long before they even have time to attack the objective.

Speaking off... bring PROPER RAID WEAPONS! I despise the fact that only few weapons are viable in raids but it is the way it is and there is NO EXCUSE for being a burden to your teammates by bringing things like cannons into raids. DONT DO IT!

I can spawn repeatedly. The Truck/Tower cannot.

To be fair, reparing your vehicle more than once turns the entire raid into a financial loss. Very honorful of you to burn your money to compensate for your team mates failure:good:.... however most people dont have money to burn. I dont do raids for the fun of them because that fun dies at repeat 3 or so. I do them for COLD HARD CASH.... and I have no interest in anything that reduces my income/increases a loss.

Again when it says protect the Cargo, I race at the Raiders and keep them away from the Cargo while my allies sit by the Cargo scratching their heads that someone would take the fight right at the Raiders. So it was time to pick up the Cargo and I spawned another fresh vehicle. They never were 3/4 because I can spawn an unlimited number of times where the Cargo cannot spawn at all. Everyone is so scared to have to buy a Repair Kit they play like Sheep. Fishing with Dynamite.

The cargo in perimeter breach is usually easily protected.... there is no reason to make a sacrifice for it because it will most likely survive anyway. Not to mention that the bots come at you through a choke point in most cases.... why not shoot fish in the barrel?

People are not scared about buying a repair kit, they merely understand that doing so is uneconomical. Buying a single repair kit makes the most profitable raid a unprofitable one.... you will play for 10 hours and will be poorer afterwards. Using non free repair kits in normal and easy raids is really expensive and I hope that devs introduce a better system in the future because right now it is usually one poor fool who saves everybodies profit by making a significant loss for himself.

3. You get score for kills, not disarming! Kill the darn things, kill them dead, dead I say! How many times when it says destroy the Boss and all remaining enemy and you have to drive back 2 miles to kill a smoking immobile raider? Many times! Because I am the only player to kill them dead and I can miss a few in the rush to follow the Truck.

Which is why I try to avoid Scavenger raids... those are so durable that killing them often endangers the objective. I never run into the issue of having to drive back a long way to kill the last bots.

4. I want to have fun. I do not want to shoot "Fish in a Barrel" or leave Raiders alive. I want to fight them and kill them or be killed and spawn once more. How boring it is to just sit there and strip weapons and wheels and move on.

I really like your attitude. :good:

I disagree with the whole principle over worrying about 3-6-9 coins worth of Repair Kits. Nobody wants to take any damage, I go seek it. 

I disagree with raids being so unprofitable that spending a single payed repair kit turns them into a financial loss. Not to mention even hard raids being only really profitable with the badges while medium and normal raids need badges to even turn a profit in most cases. (Plastic being a possible exception)

We need more reward diversity to maintain market prices that make things profitable.

• Upvote 1

Plus 1!

I did as you say before I made my fortune, that is true. Everything you said and have said in the past about financial rewards has always been helpful and accurate.

But, my time now has become more valuable then the loss of coins. I need to win in the 7-12 minutes it takes to win a Raid.

But, I am afraid the reality of Hard Raids now is to be prepared to lose money to win. Another nerf to progress and they increase the difficulty on many Raids in this Update.

I think I will just craft 20 Repair kits. I do like to think that I buy them from lower level newer players who Market low level items and it gives them a little profit. Spread a little wealth.

+1 Peace

PS Previously selling a couple Huntsman or Docker cabins would pay for my Repair Kits. Alas, that too has been taken away.

Edited by LordTutor
add post script

On 7/18/2019 at 10:31 AM, ARES_IV said:

I disagree with raids being so unprofitable that spending a single payed repair kit turns them into a financial loss. Not to mention even hard raids being only really profitable with the badges while medium and normal raids need badges to even turn a profit in most cases. (Plastic being a possible exception)

This issue is totally link to the resources cap we have.  The rise was set too high. Most likely reason Dev's team did it was to try to balanced the consoles market.

The cheap resources, resulting all rewards to lose real values. 

It is disgusting how so many players using new players as an excuse to justify their own greed form all platforms. 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:31 AM, ARES_IV said:

I really like your attitude. :good:

Agree!!

24 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Plus 1!

I did as you say before I made my fortune, that is true. Everything you said and have said in the past about financial rewards has always been helpful and accurate.

But, my time now has become more valuable then the loss of coins. I need to win in the 7-12 minutes it takes to win a Raid.

But, I am afraid the reality of Hard Raids now is to be prepared to lose money to win. Another nerf to progress and they increase the difficulty on many Raids in this Update.

I think I will just craft 20 Repair kits. I do like to think that I buy them from lower level newer players who Market low level items and it gives them a little profit. Spread a little wealth.

+1 Peace

PS Previously selling a couple Huntsman or Docker cabins would pay for my Repair Kits. Alas, that too has been taken away.

While I don't mind to use my coins to finish hard raids. But I do not think it is a good idea to have the raid needing players to keep using extra repair kits. Players will get p...off. 

I myself do wonder what happen to the score system.   So many raids I went in and score far less than the rest of the team and yet, I feel I have done more work than them.

I do hope they aim to make raids to be done on 10 mins mark. They should be intense but not impossible. 

The last change on the bots seem to making them extra hyper active.:002:

Recently they have done everything possible to rob you of your due reward and slow your progress.

The loss of points in Raids was presented as a way to stop cheating free loaders.

The loss of Common Item Drops was presented as beneficial to new players, and while it may eventually aid new players, it is another loss of Resources and another way to slow our progress.

Increasing the difficulty of Raids to slow our progress and cost us money for Repair kits.

We progress too quickly. They will continue to slow our progress. Accept this fact and decide if it is worth continuing to play.

For me, it is worth playing still. But, I have made my fortune already.

Peace

Edited by LordTutor

3 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

The loss of Common Item Drops was presented as beneficial to new players, and while it may eventually aid new players, it is another loss of Resources and another way to slow our progress.

After we have level-up, and almost unlock everything. Progress should not slowdown just because they have change the reward system a little. They only people would feel anything are those capped all the resources weekly.   In the long run, I do hope craft to sell can make coins for players again.:002:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

After we have level-up, and almost unlock everything. Progress should not slowdown just because they have change the reward system a little. They only people would feel anything are those capped all the resources weekly.

level 1-30 doesn't happen in 1 night.......

that's also just a theory with no proof...

Reaching a high level very quickly means going against the veteran players even quicker so free to play players would greatly suffer from that kind of advice....

14 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

In the long run, I do hope craft to sell can make coins for players again.:002:

Using the word hope doesn't mean things will get better in that regard sadly.....

15 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

This issue is totally link to the resources cap we have.  The rise was set too high. Most likely reason Dev's team did it was to try to balanced the consoles market.

The cheap resources, resulting all rewards to lose real values. 

It is disgusting how so many players using new players as an excuse to justify their own greed form all platforms. 

A reduction in the player base would also explain why less items are being bought and the over flooding of the market...

On many occasions this is due to cancerous nerfing and the developers going back on their word when they say they are trying to balance this game..

Howl cabin + harvester nerf proves that is 1 example

Another is the fatman being under powered for many months and then they implement another turret cannon which is nearly the same but more powerful...
Lame, stingy marketing strategies don't help either sadly:003j:

15 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Disabling weapon tiers at certain at certain power scores would greatly help there........

I don't think legionaries and relics have a place in 6k power scores or less....

porcupines destroy low PS builds in a very short time

Edited by HammeredByNature

@Woodyrojo , @BjKalderon

Will you guys rethink about how this forum work?? I do not want to start or carry on with some users that keep wanted to pick fights, by putting them on black list. I most likely on someone's list as well.     Why can they still quote your posts and, this seem to letting your user to be open up to be targeted.  I really do not want to even read them but when you are online and the computer log you out or another user quote them they are still read-able. Those on my black list are ones often broke the game and/or forum rules, and usually have nothing useful to add to here but attacks and insults. 

There should be some sort of of restriction to deal with this kind of situation to protect all your users. 

@Hammerhoid....get a life.... We all know about the coins are all from players bought with real money and every move devs make are about making money according to you.   Keep your own poo to yourself...thank you!! 

12 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

@Hammerhoid....get a life.... We all know about the coins are all from players bought with real money and every move devs make are about making money according to you.   Keep your own poo to yourself...thank you!! 

What I replied to was nothing to do with what you typed just now in this post......

It was your choice to block me, not sure how you know i'm replying in that case but it means very little to me anyway...

All I did was correct some of your mis-leading opinions and added some comments which maybe should be taken into consideration...

I do not want to start or carry on with some users that keep wanted to pick fights, by putting them on black list. I most likely on someone's list as well.    

How can we pick a fight with each other if you blocked me :dntknw:

I really do not want to even read them but when you are online and the computer log you out or another user quote them they are still read-able. Those on my black list are ones often broke the game and/or forum rules, and usually have nothing useful to add to here but attacks and insults. 

I never insulted you, I simply made a few points which you missed out....

There should be some sort of of restriction to deal with this kind of situation to protect all your users. 

Now this is a very interesting part of your comment.....

Basically you want protection from forum members who undermine your comments but you think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same to anyone else who doesn't have the same opinion as you...

You need to realize that having double standards won't do you any favors...

bare in mind that I haven't thrown any insults at you in this post or the last...

Edited by HammeredByNature
  • Upvote 1

What ? Keep follow my posts, quote them to makeup something silly to say?  Nothing new there.  I bet you have been a bully all your life, and can't stand people standing up to you and point out your errors.

Don't get too mad , mate...you don't want to have time off again!!! Hammerhoid!!

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1