Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.70. Wasteland Cup

Best answer

Survivors!

We are aware that the battle counter of the played battles and destroyed enemies may not work correctly. We are working on a solution at the moment and it will be included in an upcoming small server update.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:02 AM, BjKalderon said:

Raids

“Perimeter breach”

• Cargo durability is reduced at all raid difficulty levels.
    • “Easy” — by 33%.
    • “Normal” — by 25%.
    • “Hard” — by 20%.
  • Changed raider spawn points.

“The last convoy” and “Gone in two minutes”

At the “Normal” difficulty level, the truck's durability is reduced by 9%.

“Data theft”

• “Normal” difficulty level: tower durability reduced by 25%.
  • Difficulty level: “Hard”: tower durability reduced by 20%.

“Steel cradle”

• The durability of the leaders of the Raiders is reduced by 20%. 
  • Damage done by the ringleaders is increased by 1,5 times.

This right here has made normal and easy raids strangely harder than the hard raids. Funny enough.

From my own personal experience, I used to have around an 80% win rate in normal and hard raids, especially with the war for fire, data theft, and convoy missions, but now that has changed. I would be lucky to win raids at all in those modes, as the objectives are way too weak now while also having the issue of spawning way too many bots. In fact, right now I am on a 5 loss streak on normal missions, and I have a 9k build???

It's interesting to have difficulties with normal when the rewards are objectively worse in every way to hard missions, while also being more difficult. While I understand you want to make PvE more interesting by introducing more risk, you've basically just made everyone earn less from the PvE mode while not adding any actual difficulty. It's fairly hard to say it's fair to do raids when you take away nearly 1/5 to 1/3 of an objective's total health!

Solution? Make the nerfs a little less intense, maybe less than 10%, and you'll still  get that extra difficulty while not making unprofitable to do raids.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2019 at 4:27 AM, _Akitsushima_ said:

Also, glad you like the "faction flavor text". I'm responsible for three of those. Lunatics, Wolves and Dawn's Children were my winning submissions for the faction motto contest lol 

:good:

On 7/30/2019 at 8:31 PM, OHBoyNope said:

I agree that crafting needs to be profitable but did you use console numbers as they were too high for pc numbers no clue how what I said confused someone, are they a bit touched in the head ?

I used the values of the PC version at the time of the post. Since the market always move, those values may be out of date by now.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:12 PM, forc3dinduction said:

crafting is always profitable for those that farm their own resources.

Nope. Sometimes selling those ressources will make you more coins than crafting an item.

On 7/31/2019 at 10:17 PM, forc3dinduction said:

"should i sell my raw resources for only this much or should i craft this part and sell my resources as finished part for more, even after subtracting the required workbench costs?"

wanting crafting from bought materials to always be profitable is almost impossible: it basically means free money, just some clicks and some waiting between during which you dont have to do anything in the game. how long do you think such an opportunity is gonna exist until enough other (greedy) players notice and jump for it, either driving the part price down or the resource price up?

You are not necessarly getting more coins for crafting an item than just selling your farmed ressources. My calculations above are based on net sale values.... so 450 scrap have a worth of 14,58 coins because that is what you would get selling them after tax.

The advantage of using farmed ressources over buyed ressources for crafting is that you avoid tax and the profit margin of other people. You are more likely to make a crafting profit.... however it regularly is still more profitable to sell the ressources instead.

Crafting is profitable when the total value of farmed/price tag of buyed ressources is lower than the net sale value of the item created.

Net sale price > total sale/buy value of ressources = profit.

To add insult to injury.... traders often run less risk that crafters. If there is a spike in the price for batteries.... I can quickly put up an sale offer and might get a premium price for it. It I was wrong.... and the price crashes again.... I have lost nothing... risked nothing. Meanwhile... if an item prices spikes and you craft that item.... you need far more time to put it up for sale.... if the prices go down before you finished crafting and selling.... you just burned ressources for an item that is now less valuable than the ressources.

Edited by ARES_IV

21 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

Sometimes selling those ressources will make you more coins than crafting an item

usually only if said item

- is part of a (recent) vehicle pack or if there is a sale on such packs

- recently got nerfed

- is not part of any interesting crafting recipes

31 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

however it regularly is still more profitable to sell the ressources instead

then it is a no brainer to even think about crafting such a low-value item. better just buy it until prices level out better. 

example wasp: sells for 39, ~35 after tax, 30 after subtracting workbench. 

selling all the scrap (and copper) that goes into it gets you about 26 after tax. 

its gonna take some more time until the common part recipes have fully impacted all rare and higher items. and even then, it will remain unstable with all the nerfs and buffs and unbalanced crafting use of items.

You guys keeping your eyes on the market??  I have not looking for near a week.  lol...near 2/3rd of "blue" are cheaper to buy, most "white" are cheaper to buy, nearly all of the items gone to the point of lose value to have...ie crafting an item only about retain the resources cost for most. I do hope most players are playing hard...:fed_lol:

On 7/30/2019 at 4:13 AM, Psiholozeus said:

Are you kidding? You're using 3 auroras.. and expect to work good? Hard raids are fine

I don't use that build on raids, only on PvP. My raid build is all machine guns. If there's only two players on a raid, there are less enemies, but as soon as three get in, the amount of enemies becomes impossible to manage properly. Steel Cradle is the best example of this. I'm not giving up on Hard raids, Perimeter Breach and Data Theft are alright, but the other modes could receive a bit of a rework

image.png.beb43ac2b1b1b6e8546bb3bf9c0485

common items have evened out pretty good by now. some are cheaper to buy, some are cheaper to craft

Please correct the clan battles. We want to fight opponents on a more equitable basis. Our ranking is two hundred. The opponents who came to us ranked fifty and sixtieth. If you take into account we will be glad.
  • Upvote 1

after eventually crafting some rare items for some epics...for gods sake, please rework the current way of crafting common parts for rare items. 

this is painful, even more so since you have to craft each item one by one. if you could at least craft a few of them at once.

click engi white - scroll down until you find it - click craft - click retrieve - click back to cancel unnecessary animation - and do it all again for the next part.

bet you didnt try this for yourself to craft all items needed for one single epic item?

please add a button in the rare item to craft all required common items and instantly start crafting the rare item itself

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 1

Why even have a cap on resources?   

Take away the 1 reason to win a match (part reward) who cares about winning now?

Why is uranium impossible to obtain? Simple, you must compete against players who have superior weapons in order to earn. 

Do you really think making the game this difficult makes it more popular?  

Remove all limits and make the ore available to all players and your game will become popular.

Edited by vilcatim

6 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

after eventually crafting some rare items for some epics...for gods sake, please rework the current way of crafting common parts for rare items. 

this is painful, even more so since you have to craft each item one by one. if you could at least craft a few of them at once.

click engi white - scroll down until you find it - click craft - click retrieve - click back to cancel unnecessary animation - and do it all again for the next part.

bet you didnt try this for yourself to craft all items needed for one single epic item?

please add a button in the rare item to craft all required common items and instantly start crafting the rare item itself

Blue items are now 15 Mins not an hour.  This crafting of "blue"s, should have a quick choice to craft all necessarily whites at the start of the crafting.  Now we have to press so many buttons for 1 item...:fed014: 

• Upvote 2

On 8/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, forc3dinduction said:

Even if they just add + and - buttons so you can craft one than one at a time. That would be a tremendous improvement. Then, remove the 'retrieve' button and just throw it directly into our storage.

23 hours ago, vilcatim said:

Why even have a cap on resources?

Because "free-to-play economy." There's always weird stipulations and game mechanics that gives you a roadblock on your progress unluss you're willing to fork over that sweet $$$ (or your country's equivalent £¥€.)

23 hours ago, vilcatim said:

Why price relic weapons so high?

This for the most part is just controlled by the player market. Since they require so many parts and resources to craft, naturally, they're gonna be expensive to purchase.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, ShanyBoy91 said:

Even if they just add + and - buttons so you can craft one than one at a time. That would be a tremendous improvement. Then, remove the 'retrieve' button and just throw it directly into our storage.

To this I agree 100%

On 8/6/2019 at 5:28 PM, jardex said:
Please correct the clan battles. We want to fight opponents on a more equitable basis. Our ranking is two hundred. The opponents who came to us ranked fifty and sixtieth. If you take into account we will be glad.

...And double or triple the PS of all RELICS thanks.  Dual typhoon hovers under 10k in CW is ridiculous

1 hour ago, x5TR34M1ND3M0Nx said:

...And double or triple the PS of all RELICS thanks.  Dual typhoon hovers under 10k in CW is ridiculous

Don't do that! Thought a new update got posted. This thread is dead till next patch plz

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, x5TR34M1ND3M0Nx said:

Yeah so if Harvesters are so OP why is the sell price at 1400 coin?  That's the lowest I have EVER seen it... :(

image.png.019c0135686ada011a25763beec593

This is a PC issue the prices on ps4 are still 4k. Quit crying about hatvester

Dont resurrect old posts. Waiting for new patch to drop and you just got everyone's Hope's up. 

So what the heck happened to bigfoot tires? (again)  I am not sure what has changed or if several factors have changed.  Traction, suspension sway and/or bounciness seem to have changed. 

Anyone have any data on this?

On 8/3/2019 at 6:47 AM, forc3dinduction said:

image.png.beb43ac2b1b1b6e8546bb3bf9c0485

common items have evened out pretty good by now. some are cheaper to buy, some are cheaper to craft

Nice spreadsheet man. What the "usage price"means?? Can you share the spreadsheet?