Hi Folks,

I would like to report a recurring bug that I have just found with the adventure mode in the latest update.

I launch adventure mode for the 1st time, all is good, but noticed I had the wrong co-driver and quit.  I jump back into Adventure mode for a second time to find my HUD is missing, my horn doesn't work, all on screen messages are missing, etc.  I can't even quit out of the game as the menu is not showing up.  So I ALT F4.

Restart the game.

Jump into adventure mode and play my advanced mission.  Once complete, I am popped out to an empty server.  So I return to garage.

Jump back to adventure mode for the second time and guess what?  No Hud, No Horn, No menu...

I tried hitting ALT Z to see if I had some how turned off the HUD, but no.  There's a lot more missing then just that, and it didn't fix anything.

Seems to be recurring issue if you jump into and out of Adventure mode more than once.

See log files attached (not sure if they will help...)

regards,

Stoopid_noob

chat.log combat.log game.log gfx.log net.log chat.log combat.log game.log gfx.log net.log

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Stoopid_noob said:

I jump back into Adventure mode for a second time to find my HUD is missing,

If issue will be repeated again, please, make and attach screenshot (press PrintScreen) and logs.

Additional info - it's not restricted to entering Adventure mode for a 2nd time. 

After playing adventure mode once and returning to the garage, the next PVP mission that is run also has no HUD, no audio - except for environment and background music, no mini map and no indicators for team members / enemies.  I cannot state that this happens in all modes - Raids, brawls, bedlam - I haven't tested for those so far.

Game fixes itself after exiting the 2nd game.

Can supply video / logs if required.

regards,

Stoopid_noob

Edited by Stoopid_noob

I too am facing this phenomena more often in the past few days.  I did manage a screen shot,  No game interface or sound. You either just remain through the match or control ALT delete the program to exit. When the match is finished, credits appear, sound & user interface returns to normal. This does not appear to be in any one server as I have had it happen on U.S & E.U servers.

screenshot-190725-102056.jpg

Edited by WyleCoyote
Added information