Boltheadz

Replace the name window

Hey, in my opinion that window could be placed elsewhere. I wanna see the fight when I´m done - and I can clearly see who´s the guy I am watching. His name is written above him. So no need to place that window that prominent.

Good Day!

Bolt

suggestion.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

While were at name removal please remove teammate names while trying to shoot over/ around them. Please dont tell me you can i play console you cant

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

While were at name removal please remove teammate names while trying to shoot over/ around them. Please dont tell me you can i play console you cant

This nice idea should be expanded to enemys, too.

Please make an option in settings to remove names when you focus them with your crosshair. At the moment I find it annoying when I try to brag, at least on some distances.

• Upvote 1

Moving the Tag along with the banner next to weapon icons sounds really good. I support.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Upvote 4

Good ideas.

+1000

I'm using lower camera distance and this stupid banner thing blocks half the car i'm watching.

Edited by fftunes4real
  • Upvote 1

I REALLY want this to happen. I have been playing for about a week, and the portrait and banner obstructing the view of whoever I'm spectating is extremely annoying. Move it down to the bottom left exactly like the OP suggested. When starting to play, after dying is a great time to not only admire people's builds - but to LEARN from their designs. I have tried scrolling in and out and twisting the camera angle every way imaginable just trying to see people's cars. During the fight is not a good time to view the details. Exhibition is cute and all, but seeing them in action is more fun than sitting there waiting for the match to end. I can't imagine why someone would design a UI to obscure players...

• Upvote 2

This suggestion has been here for 2 months now.

It's literally to change 2 numbers (x/y coordinates) in hud code to get this done.

Please... 

It also blocks the view of how many points you got after you die. Won't even mention how annoying it is, when you try to examine a car's bumpers, wheels, frames; whatever's under...
I tried opacity of player banners option ; but then it also ruins the player name - p.s - banner stuff while you hit tab key to check something.
Guess the points and banner are overlapping since 0.10.70. [ Updated interface showing the current durability of the armoured vehicle. ], since then checking a teammate's build is pretty much a pain; I hope this will be fixed one day.

I think it would be better that when you take focus aim at the enemy the (team mate names) disappear or be barely visible:017: