Sign in to follow this  
PurdooSix

Crafting Scorpion

Not really OT but didn't want to post this into general discussion as it's not that important.

It's been a long road, but I've finally got to start crafting a scorpion. I think I've been in position to realistically have a chance for relics for about a year. But back then, it would have required selling most everything I had, leaving only a cabin or two, few hovers and other stuff. Now, I've only had to sell off some useless stuff I wasn't using or liking anyway, like Mammont, Mandrake, extra cabins like Echo, Icebox ect. ect. I sold away Harpy too as non of the weapons I was using, really benefitted from it. Iv'e actually found Whirlwind are quite good now and used them a bit, and I think Harpy would be better than the Torero. But as it will eventually become craftable, I will wait for that.

After some packs were on sale about a month ago, I sold off all the extras.Well at least the ones that were going for good price. I still have some useless stuff like 9 Taclers I brought when the pack was going away. I've been buying uranium for about a week. About an hour ago I got enough for the first one and started crafting it.

The buff into scorpion about three months ago, was to my disadvantage. Without it I might have been able to buy Scorpion directly, and cheaper. I wish the frame and passthrough "bug" would have been fixed already, as it likely would have dropped the price a bit, but what can you do. When  you have 60k coins and it takes about 28k to craft one relic, there's only so much waiting you can do.

KxLf5Dj.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's nearly here, my first relic :) I'm missing about 120 uranium from the second one. With that I will probably accelerate the production once I get the uranium together. Hmm..,just got 20, so missing only 100.

bCz9LHa.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's quite a milestone to get a relic or two, so I wanted to make a thread somewhere. My original idea of having scorps, detector and 3 boosters didn't work effectively enough, but conventional high PS hover works really fine. Even tried it on invasions were it worked, although it won't guarantee a victory unlike 6k build.

Edited by PurdooSix

On 7/23/2019 at 10:27 PM, PurdooSix said:

The buff into scorpion about three months ago, was to my disadvantage. Without it I might have been able to buy Scorpion directly, and cheaper. I wish the frame and passthrough "bug" would have been fixed already, as it likely would have dropped the price a bit, but what can you do.

This. People would still be going for scorps even with the fix, seems like such a common-sense thing to implement.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:50 AM, DominusPericulum said:

One could say that it's...

off topic.

Yep, buts still trve

On 7/30/2019 at 3:16 PM, Dumpbump said:

Yep, buts still trve

You missed the point. He didn't say your post was off topic, he said we are in the off topic subsection. Being irrelevant/off topic is the point here.

Edited by Clebardman

On 7/31/2019 at 7:16 PM, Clebardman said:

You missed the point. He didn't say your post was off topic, he said we are in the off topic subsection. Being irrelevant/off topic is the point here.

Aaaaaahhhh, language barrier :dntknw:

Sign in to follow this