WolfPack56

Reaching Engineer Level 100

Hello Killers! I coulda sworn I read a brief mention of a couple things - specifically some reward or some other recognition of reaching Engineer level 100, and I also saw mention of something about reaching Elite Level 5 in each separate faction and getting a reward or something for that accomplishment, after completing it for all the factions.

I'm an Engineer 99 about to reach 100 reputation, and I am Elite level 5 in all factions except 2 and working on those achievements.

Some fancy flash? Special recognition in my nickname? A gold star? ANYTHING?

lol don't get your hopes up :P 

This game is more frugal giving rewards than any game I can remember. Seriously the grind in this game is beyond any kind of game design sanity. 

What do you get for 100 engineer levels that took you an actual percentage of your LIFE to accomplish? Your meaningless does absolutely nothing medals total number goes up 50 points.

• Thanks 1

You get nothing, I know people far above 100, even to 150, you don't get anything, you are in too deep to be cares about..

• Haha 1

They should give you an engineer flag xp boost.

• Haha 2

Each Engineers prestige level should give a +10% permanent boost to exp... for Engineers only. 

So by Engineers Prestige 10, you are getting double Engineers exp. At Engineers Prestige 100, you get 11x Engineers exp.

EXPONENTIAL PRESTIGE

How about 1 uranium for each prestige lvl? :lol:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1