Sign in to follow this  
Dargarox

AD-12 "Falcon" strange aiming!!!

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The AD-12 "Falcon" Drones i launched during a Raid in the Border Violation Raid were attacking a Platform on which was a Rocket Turret. The ROcket TUrret itself was already gone. But my Drones kept going to attack the empty Platform. Even thou there were enemys still around. And my Car with the Drones is equipped with the +600m Epic Radar.
What you expected to see Well. Of course does the Drones dont attack an empty Platform on which nothing Enemy like is on anymore.
Conditions in which error reproduce Is a Platform with stationed Turrets in my Drones aimimng Range, they will do it again. Everytime. Sometimes ignoring the fact, does there are enemys driving around which should be aimed at.
Problem details AD-12 "Falcon" WRONG AIMIMNG!
Frequency of reproduction As long as empty Rocket Turrets are in their aiming Range.
Time of bug Around half past 10 night time

20190724204123_1.jpg

I have no logs. I am not the original poster.

I ran Raids with Caucasus. The Base of destroyed Turrets in Perimeter Breach, 7 total, 2 by Gate, 5 by the Package continue to display as targets after the Turrets have been destroyed. I was able to target lock onto an empty base. Luckily, I could choose another target manually. Also, the mines continue to show enemy markers on the map because of my Radar Detector.

So, run a Perimeter Breach with Caucasus and recreate and experience these related bugs easily.

Peace

Found another Weapon which do almost the same error.

Caucasus

In the first Picture it is clearly to be seen, does the Caucasus still can aim at the already destroyed Rocket Turret Platform.

Second Picture shows then, does the Caucasus can indeed shot at the Platform without the Rocket Turret on it.

@Jnuttengr In terms of the Log you asked me. I would like to know what do you mean with this excatly.

20190725164017_1.jpg

20190725164020_1.jpg

if you go into the game folder there is a folder called logs.  In there will be game/combat logs.  They are labeled with date that they were created. I just need the game/combat logs for the day this happened and I'll pass it forward to the devs. 

@Jnuttengr

I am in my Steam Folder for Crossout. I play it only via Steam. There i have 2 Folders in which is the Word logs.

.launcher_log and .start_app_logs

is 1 of these the relevant one?

Ooh. And this is the first time i have writen an Bug Report. So please dont be mad at me for being unexpirienced.

I'll come back to this one when I get back home.   Currently on mobile so it is a little difficult to help direct you. 

C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\My Games\Crossout\logs

bunch of folders there. each time the client starts, it creates a new folder for the new logs

most likely combat and game log.

maybe open them first and cut out email and other acount data from the top.

Can i send this log Datas directly to Jnuttengr?

And i checked the combat and game log datas from yesterday for the AD-12 "Falcon" and for todays "Caucasus" bug.

My Email didnt appear in the logs. My In-Game Name and the path of my Crossout installation is shown.

Sign in to follow this