Sasherz

New Feature: Craft Multiple White Items At Once

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

yeah just do this you might as well, throw us a bone here pliz

In the time i needed to read your points i crafted all common  parts for a rare.

But i agree with you...would be better when you could produce more than one of the same item.

That would spare us some time and motivate to actually craft yourself

• Haha 1

It takes to much time....

Maybe if we could craft in example 3 carjack instead of just one at the time ...

:good:

• Like 1

Please you have to do it because it takes  a lot of time to craft 30 white parts and retreive 1 after another.

I suggest that after pressing the craft button a notification should appear       ( like the buy and sell notification) and the item appears in our staorage. 

And we should not get out from the crafting area

could even have some sort of build que up to 5 slots in que max stack of 10 items on each slot.
But atleast make it so we can craft multiple items is top priority

I always thought that crafting in this game should have a queue system as a QoL improvement.

Like when you play The Sims and can pile up to 20 actions and they are completed in sequence while you go feed your RL cat before it starves after you've been playing for 20 hours.

Edited by lucashc90

28 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

allready a post about this to improve this.

Why not just a queue system that you see in any other game that involves crafting?

• Upvote 1

I like your ideas better then my idea, but mine might be easier to implement.

After you retrieve the part, and the Trade button appears at the bottom left, add a Craft button as well.

So, you still have to retrieve the item, but are offered a chance to craft another along side or underneath the option to trade it.

Peace

Crafting whites is so tedious I'm almost tempted to write a macro for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do we really have to change benches?
 i mean, we have all the ingredients right there when we craft (if a blue, you can see all needed whites + ressources for craft)
Can't we just craft them right there if we have needed ressouces?
only change workbench if we're missing ressouces for the craft?

• Upvote 1

First world problems eh, i think XO has much more serious problems which needs to be adressed first instead of this!

• Upvote 2

Hi, my name is Josh. I logged back on to Crossout and seen the new update. Been playing a couple days now and it’s not bad. There’s one major issue/suggestion I would like to make. I see you took out the missions where you obtain the white items and made it so you craft them. I believe that’s a great concept and idea, but there’s a major issue. You should make it so you can craft more than one at a time. Like I need 12 fuel barrels to craft 4 p1 charges to craft 2 pyres.... so in order to craft 1 fuel barrel I have to click on faction, scroll down, click on the barrel, confirm crafting, collect barrel, and exit, then start again.... so i’m clicking/scrolling 7 times for one barrel, so in order to craft 12 i’m Clicking/scrolling 84 times.... for 12 measly barrels, and that doesn’t include the other 2 types of white items i’d have to craft. It would be amazing and everyone i’ve talked to would love it if you guys made it so you can craft multiple white items under engineers at a time, I would think at least 20. Even 10 at a time would be better. If you can please fix this time consuming issue it would be much appreciated and everyone that plays Crossout Thanks You :)

12 hours ago, Vaga5 said:

Hi, my name is Josh.

drake-josh-revival-760x4281-780x520.jpg

(sorry, I'm bored)

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1