JohnnySabu

Matchmaking Issue

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I get matched in a mission, join the game after 20-30 seconds of loading screen with the crossout animated logo in the middle, then I see the match screen where you see players from each team and the map in the middle and timer on top. The timer hits 0 but the screen doesn't go away and I'm just stuck idling. I don't hear any fighting around me, nothing.
What you expected to see What I expected is to be matched properly like I always did.
Conditions in which error reproduce Don't know how to reproduce, it's random but frequent.
Problem details From the attached screenshots you can see the team screen with the map in the middle and the timer at 0. This is where I get stuck. Before this happens, the loading screen you see with the animated crossout logo takes around 20-30 seconds and this is how I know I will be stuck when the match screen shows. I know this because normally that logo screen only takes 1-2 seconds and I jump straight into the team screen with the map in the middle and the timer counting down and the match starts fine.
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug 3:30 AM but this happens at any time of the day

A friend of mine played as a party with me and this occurred again. I asked if he was stuck on the map screen too like I was and he said he wasn't and that everyone else was playing as normal and that I was already destroyed in the match yet here on my screen I was still stuck. I hope I gave enough info to troubleshoot this. I tried changing region but it didn't affect the problem. I don't use wifi, I am connected via Ethernet to the internet. This never happened before, just started recently after the patch/update.

20190731185956_1.jpg

20190731190016_1.jpg

20190731230038_1.jpg

20190801023702_1.jpg

JohnnySabuLogs.zip

ok, so with freezes you will need the dump file, th thread above should help. 

23 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

ok, so with freezes you will need the dump file, th thread above should help. 

The "DoDumpXO.zip" is unavailable. Is there another link I can download it from?

5 hours ago, JohnnySabu said:

The "DoDumpXO.zip" is unavailable. Is there another link I can download it from?

Most probably the reason of problem is packet loss. Please read manual and make trace using WinMTR and post result, logs and screenshot for this time. Also, please make screenshots by press PrintScreen button on your keyboard.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Earlier today I tried the repair option on the crossout client before the game launches and it seems to have fixed the problem. I played for many hours today and the problem did not re-occur. My settings etc reverted to default but that was not a big issue. Thankfully I can enjoy the game again.