I dont know what these legs have to do with wedges (with which i never had problems) but different mechlegs i also say YES :good:

But i would prefer the other, till now not mentioned side,......legendary triple legs with attachmentpoints kinda like on goliath tracks and with maybe some special way to fit onto your build........like a big plate with cut out parts or other way around with outstanding parts.

helldiver_command_walker_by_sttheo-d2vqr

lynxmotion-a-pod-hexapod-robot-kit-no-elphantomx-ax-metal-hexapod-mark-iii-kit.jRobo-Seele-CR-6-Hexapod-Robtics-Sechs-le

Or a legendary giant leg with significant weight and very slow but with a massive stompattack or something that way......or maybe just a combined movementpart with a weapon.......maybe even with energycosts

1481151794_38cc67_b8853c4f37be4301858086mech_leg_by_meckanicalmind.thumb.jpg.3cb

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, _Riddig_ said:

I dont know what these legs have to do with wedges (with which i never had problems) but different mechlegs i also say YES :good:

But i would prefer the other, till now not mentioned side,......legendary triple legs with attachmentpoints kinda like on goliath tracks and with maybe some special way to fit onto your build........like a big plate with cut out parts or other way around with outstanding parts.

lynxmotion-a-pod-hexapod-robot-kit-no-elphantomx-ax-metal-hexapod-mark-iii-kit.jRobo-Seele-CR-6-Hexapod-Robtics-Sechs-le

Or a legendary giant leg with significant weight and very slow but with a massive stompattack or something that way......or maybe just a combined movementpart with a weapon.......maybe even with energycosts

1481151794_38cc67_b8853c4f37be4301858086mech_leg_by_meckanicalmind.thumb.jpg.3cb

images.jpg

I had forgot to put in for the small legs that they would have lower clearance fron the ground to the frame, allowing the use of less parts to cover your undercarriage from wedges, so maybe that ties into legs and wedges you were cornfuzzled about. Some dont have problems with wedges, whereas it depends on PS and who you are up against. Anyone could easily get under you if they are fast enough, not including if you dont have a kapkan to protect yourself while backing up from a wedge. In all, this isnt any way a solution to wedges, just merely an idea for a new movement part that would be very interesting.

14 minutes ago, _Riddig_ said:

images.jpg

Woah!!! 

How cool:O:wub:

+1000000000

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vandallheim said:

I had forgot to put in for the small legs that they would have lower clearance fron the ground to the frame, allowing the use of less parts to cover your undercarriage from wedges, so maybe that ties into legs and wedges you were cornfuzzled about. Some dont have problems with wedges, whereas it depends on PS and who you are up against. Anyone could easily get under you if they are fast enough, not including if you dont have a kapkan to protect yourself while backing up from a wedge. In all, this isnt any way a solution to wedges, just merely an idea for a new movement part that would be very interesting.

nono just was a troll commentary to begin :popcorn:

wedges have one pretty big problem...they mostly have 1-2k cabin durability......thats a precise twoshot ^^ .....nah just troll again :crazy:

lets say it depends on the situation.....but dont hope to never get thrown over again....right after the wedges are patched out....in what silly kind of way whatever......but also new weapon gets introduced tthe forklift fork........super fast upmoving part with 30t liftmax :vanga:

On 8/3/2019 at 9:56 PM, _Riddig_ said:

images.jpg

Wau yes mechanical leg! But this need stabilization system :-D not easy put it in the game.

I would agree to having a light, medium, heavy and ultra heavy, just like we have tank tracks that are light, medium, heavy and the goliaths. Same should fall in with hovers, theres a lot to add to increase the quality of life with this game, this is one of them.

• Thanks 1

Yes to more legs.

But please give them a large enough ground contact area...

Leg-001.jpg

Leg-002.jpg

Clipboard01.png

• Upvote 3

To be fair tho, The Mammoth mk II is gigantic compared to anything you can build in XO. Smaller GDI mechs have actual feet.

sizes1.jpg

Edited by Clebardman

I was thinking an addition to all these mechanical legs could be sort of an animal esc sort of mechanical leg I have the idea in my head but not sure if it'll come out right but I was thinking these legs would have a perk which allows them to pounce bassically it would latch on for about 5 seconds doing some melee damage because of little in built drills they would fit into the light category and be relatively fast. No idea if I got that out the way I wanted but the idea was kinda inspired by horizon zero dawn.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, Vandallheim said:

A. Blue rarity mechanical leg, small

A possible issue is that this wouldn't fit in with the height of the legs we currently have. Compare to hovers, for example, where IV and VII can both be used alongside eachother since... they just float. Or wheels, where wheel height is used to tip the build forward deliberately (with wheels being round and all). With short legs that's going to be a pain.

I'd kinda like red hovers to be dropped to the blue rarity, to be honest. Make 4 rare-hover HP and PS add up to 3 epic-hover HP and PS, but keep the increased power deduction (which would be further multiplied by the fact you're running a higher number of hovers with rares).

11 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Yes to more legs.

But please give them a large enough ground contact area...

Leg-001.jpg

Fixing this even as just a traction buff would be nice. 

I also say YES! :good:

I'm slowly developing a list of new parts I'd like to see in he game, and this was one of the first things I thought of, so cool to know I'm not the only one.

As for which varient, I think the epic version would be most fitting.

17 hours ago, shadowfrost65 said:

I was thinking an addition to all these mechanical legs could be sort of an animal esc sort of mechanical leg I have the idea in my head but not sure if it'll come out right but I was thinking these legs would have a perk which allows them to pounce bassically it would latch on for about 5 seconds doing some melee damage because of little in built drills they would fit into the light category and be relatively fast. No idea if I got that out the way I wanted but the idea was kinda inspired by horizon zero dawn.

This just gave me a nice idea. Imagine having something like cheetah legs. Slenger, fast, fragile and with an amazing perk. 

ML-1200 Jaguar

Mass 320

Structure 210

Speed limit 90

-20 power

Perk: when about to collide with an enemy or friendly craft, the players craft jumps enough to clear the craft in front.

Particularities of these legas are that they can't strafe as the mostly joint forward, but when standing still or very going under 10mph they can accelerate in any direction and it will very quickly turn the craft and accelerate in that direction, but going forward it can only turn as any other wheeled craft. 

• Upvote 2

Another idea would be centipede leggs, a base that attaches to the frame as long as heavy tracks, with 3 individual legs. 

Ml 800 Mirriah 

Mass 666

Structure 430

Speed limit 70

-35 power

Perk. The legs have active suspensions that try and keep the craft pointing where the player aims.

Particularities: they are in essence the same as the vanilla ML 200 albeit faster but weaker but they basically make the whole craft into a turret. It won't turn the craft towards the cursor but it will adjust elevation so that fixed weapons have better aim. 

First image is for centipede legs, the second for cheetah legs. 

37235921725_59a8b8810c_o.jpg

frobt-05-00067-g002.jpg

I will not accept anything other than this one

tumblr_og5299a6lP1syz7pgo1_400.jpg

for sheeds and giggles of course

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

The top half of this one (from the "knee" up): 

display_VERYMECHWOW_LowerRes.jpg

coupled with this one right here:

a8d86bd1873ad064670513de73d4d434_large.j

If done right it will look pretty good me thinks.

Or this one (press key to rise and walk or lower and drive):

tracked_legged_combat_robot_by_cutangus.

• Upvote 3

On 8/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, lucashc90 said:

The top half of this one (from the "knee" up): 

display_VERYMECHWOW_LowerRes.jpg

coupled with this one right here:

a8d86bd1873ad064670513de73d4d434_large.j

If done right it will look pretty good me thinks.

Or this one (press key to rise and walk or lower and drive):

tracked_legged_combat_robot_by_cutangus.

I like!! 

There is somewhere another leg topic here in the forum with some more good looking legs

Here's an update on said mechanical legs I was mentally thinking about when I made this post, took me some time to make it in 3d builder but here it is!

ml_200_side_by_side.png

mech_leg_close.PNG

mech_leg.PNG

mech_leg_front.PNG

mech_leg_side.PNG

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Vandallheim said:

Here's an update on said mechanical legs I was mentally thinking about when I made this post, took me some time to make it in 3d builder but here it is!

ml_200_side_by_side.png

mech_leg_close.PNG

mech_leg.PNG

mech_leg_front.PNG

mech_leg_side.PNG

Its kinda melee weapon? 

Like that

8 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Its kinda melee weapon? 

Like that

Yes in a manner it can do contact damage underneath, per say a counter to wedges, but that wouldnt be ints primary use, the leg would be invented for a faster and smaller leg than the one we have now. Although having a counter to wedges would be nice with these legs, that could be its perk. (Contact damage to underneath targets)

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of spike at the end. It could totally work on ML 200 too. The spike would clip through the ground as it digs its way in and leaves a small foot print.

• Upvote 1

This is the one I like to see.

Tachikoma_SAC_design_differences.png.44d

To choose toes for grip or wheels for speed....:yes_yes_yes:

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dumpbump said:

There is somewhere another leg topic here in the forum with some more good looking legs

Like these?

wbwlsbarhydfsuyojjx1.jpg