Sign in to follow this  
Santonik

(PVP) waiting time is too big

I have also been getting pretty bad wait times, especially for solo play

Yep same problem here. Yesterday afternoon i had a timeframe of around 30 minutes in which i couldnt find any game. I restarted the search multiple times after waiting between 5-10min and not finding a game, changed PS 3 times but just couldnt find a game (overall waiting times were between 20 seconds and 2 minutes).

Hard reset of my xbox and complete restart of my router and modem. Then speed and connection test, everything fine 20ms latency and open NAT, tried a different game, online worked without any problems so back to crossout and same problem, still couldnt find a game for 10 or 15 minutes more.

Played something else for an hour and tried it again later and then it worked as normal and found games after 30 seconds.

6(day),8(month),2019(year)  in Morning Clock 7.30

I have this bug again.   

Hopefully developers fix this ASAP.  Because this bug is (almoust) game killer.   You cant play game when you want.

Same 5 min ques for me too, time does not matter nor ps. My net is fine aswell 300 down 75 up 13ping, dont know what to do now besides play a game that lets me get matches (anything else i load)

I have the same issue and now only really do my daily challenges and Clan wars, if it's not fixed by the time my scanner runs out I will simply not be playing and I certainly will NOT be buying a new one. If I'm not playing it will get deleted, which will be a shame cause I really do like the game.

1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

@Woodyrojo You guys have any more infos on that?

My floor glitch will apparently be fixed next update, so let's hope this will be too

Sign in to follow this