Melee

Looks like a holographic blade projecting from a small module.

Contact resistance on module, No blade collision, blade passes through objects, deals energy damage, heats parts, deals 25% more damage to explosive modules.

Make it cost 1 or 2 energy. Damage should be lower than physical melee. Could have a couple different sizes and rarities. Maybe a perk for epic and legendary. Dawn's children should have their own unique melee and this is it. 

Another idea I thought if would be a kinetic sapping module that functions like a bumper or plow except it's a projecting module that creates a very short range electric field around your vehicle that stuns your enemies by reducing the aim time, reload speed, vehicle speed, and also raises accumulated heat and reduces cooling functions of anyone dumb enough to come at you. 6 energy cost. Basically a better aegis that electrifies your vehicle. I think it should have an active time higher than aegis but cool slower. The effect should last on enemies for .5 seconds when in contact with user.

• Upvote 5

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

Would need some adjustments for sure but i like it

I like.

• Upvote 1

I would like assemble a porcupine vehicle with this :11::lol: but a really really fast porcupine!  To hit and run :laugh:

Would make it require a button press to use.

On activation lasts 3 seconds then a 4 second cooldown. Then it can do some good damage.

• Upvote 1

This would give the Quantum and Photon cabins new options for players who do enjoy the energy route instead of the usual every day harvester build. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Legendary energy lance?
whatever i want it :D